Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#498727 Mar 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
But when the king heard thereof he was wroth and he sent forth his armies and destroyed those murderers and burned up their city.
And greeting in the markets and to be called of men.Rabbi Rabbi.
For nation shall rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom and there shall be famines and pestilences and earthquakes in divers places.
Then all thoses virgins arose and trimmed their lamps.
There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment and poured it out on his head as he sat at meat.
And they took council and bought with them the potter's field to bury strangers in.
And go quickly and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead and behold he goeth before you into Galilee there shall ye see him:lo I have told you.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night. Steve Martin

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#498728 Mar 5, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
moral cleanes?
clean counscieous?
not jelousy?
or any suspition of adultery?
Huh? What?

Does masturbation lead to armed robbery in your twisted mind?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#498729 Mar 5, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>G'Day Lucy!
(((*()*)))
Hello luv! Lol..
I love that koala face!

(((*()*)))

Location hidden

#498730 Mar 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>

.. only you have the truth. Shall I bow down now ??..
Later. I'll let you know when.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#498731 Mar 5, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you before your current wife?
I was married before... afterward I genuinely accepted Christ I was celibate for about 3 years.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>How's your sex life now?
Erm... did you ever see a bed explode before? Uh.. ne'er mind.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>Not trying to be rude - it's hard for me to imagine that the absence of sex teaches one how to be good in the bedroom. I mean...virgins about the most boring lovers you can have, except for their excitement and anticipation.
Contrary to popular opinion... there is nothing wrong with a woman or man being a virgin until the day of marriage.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#498732 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Look catcher, he is trying to be nice. You don't expect miracles from a non existent Deity do you?
LOL

Good one!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#498733 Mar 5, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, why is 'testimony' important for some Christian groups?

I really don't get it. Sorry. It seems a lot like an AA meeting or something - I had to go to a Church here this last Xmas, b/c my SO is a pianist and was hired by them. Anyways, one of the musicians is a Christian and, in front of her child, gave us all a testimony. I was really embarrassed for her, since all those people were strangers.

On another level, though, I recognize that something religiously important was taking place - a bonding ritual between complete strangers. That must be part of what makes Christianity such a widespread religion - strangers can exchange meaningful behaviors through a shared system of communication and belief. Now that musician has social capital in that church, right? Pretty interesting stuff!
I think it's a point of interest, especially with convert testimonies, it's honouring God and can show how He works in people's lives. Not an easy thing to do...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#498734 Mar 5, 2013
Topix ate the first part of my post :'{

“Love much, trust none”

There

#498735 Mar 5, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
rather original CHOKMA?
One and the same.
Yep

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#498736 Mar 5, 2013
From the book of Revelation to the book of Matthew always the seventh verse of each chapter.I have posted over the past days along the walk for.

Why?To bring attention to the number seven.

Why?In hopes others would read each chapter too.

The number 7 symbolizes Spirit perfection Divine completeness of God.A union of Heaven and Earth.

Seven feast of the Lord;
Passover
Unleavened bread
First fruits
Pentecost
Trumpets
Day of atonement
Tabernacles

Here are more sevens;
7 Churches
7 Spirits
7 Stars
7 Seals
7 Trumpets
7 Vials
7 Personages
7 Dooms
7 New things

But without faith it is impossible to please Him for he that cometh to God must believe that He is and that His is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.For the Son of man shall come in the Glory of His Father with his angels and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

The wind bloweth where it listeth and thou hearest the sound thereof but canst not tell whence it cometh and whither it goeth so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

God bless All. Thank you!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#498737 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
...defaming Christians as a whole.....
Oh Sweetie, Christians are fully capable of doing that all by themselves. <smile>

“Love much, trust none”

There

#498738 Mar 5, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Let everything that hath breath Praise the Lord. By the way, as Christians...my wife of 21 years and I dated without having premarital sex before we were married.
Slept with about 100 women before my last wife. That ended pleasantly after 18 years. No regrets here. I look forward to the next 100 or 1...God can judge but no man has that right.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#498739 Mar 5, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not... Pastor Catcher is:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
We may be making some progress.

On your knees. Oh, for you that's commonplace, no?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#498740 Mar 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. there's a difference between opinions and bigotry ..
.. if you oppose a political candidate based on their position, you are expressing opinion. If you oppose a political candidate based on their party affiliation or religion, you are a bigot ..
.. religious beliefs do not excuse anyone from the label of bigotry. As a matter of fact, religious beliefs are generally the inciting factor in bigotry ..
.. when anyone marginalizes, demeans, shuns or creates a societal outcast, they deserved to be labeled a bigot ..
<quoted text>
.. is this opinion or bigotry ??..
How come it appears that I wrote that about Ms Tam? Wasn't me ....

And what of those who have no religious beliefs belittling others and pretending there is no such thing as GOD? Is this not the same bigotry displayed, only in a way, reversed?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#498741 Mar 5, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
The biblical doctrine of redemption teaches that before we were God’s children, we were children of wrath....
You clowns whould reaad the Bible someday.

You believe any bullshit a preacher tells you.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#498742 Mar 5, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi PW..
Yes, You are right. It has been eating me up for a while now..Actually, It has been breaking my heart to see all those who profess to love God and claim to be "Christ Like" , come on here and condemn others when they themselves admit to sinning also. We all sin PW, So how can they point their fingers at others when we too were once an outcast ourselves and had it not been for the LOVE of Christ that some TRUE Christian shown to me when I was lost, I would still be lost. Someone cared enough to tell us and SHOW us the way to God but once they got saved then "LOOK OUT SINNERS" here comes Mr Holier Than Thou, to point out ALL your wrong doings and show you just how miserable and disgusting you sinners truly are in the eyes of our Holy God..I was NEVER as BAD as you People!!!... Doesn't this sound like what has been going on here in this Christian Thread?? People want to be saved by Gods Grace and Mercy but forbid to show the same to those who don't know Christ. Let the atheist SEE the LOVE of God even if it means that WE must endure a little harsh words. The funny thing is..They STILL endure those harsh words and are getting NOWHERE but they may have to face Gods wrath BECAUSE of it.. Year after year they have been fighting this endless fight. Do you know the definition of INSANITY PW?? Repeating the same thing OVER and OVER again and EXPECTING different results.. Thanks for letting me vent PW. <smile> You have a good heart and you carry the love of Christ within you.
Sorry Grace...
Don't you know it is InSanity to be a PW!
>>>smile<<<
As I am still considered an 'outsider'– it wouldn't in essence give me the right to be so quick to judge anyone – yet, if I had to at times with the things that I witness, it is probable I might just let loose like King Salomon... when two mothers fought over a baby.
His conclusion?
To chop the baby down the middle... and out shock... the real mum called out to spare the babe!
Let God be everyone's judge then Grace... for there but the Grace of God goes everyone!
No-one has the same story... not even a family... and thus not even one of the Christian Faith.

I have found it best in sharing anything... is not to expect anything... which would make anything after that a bonus!

Be kind to yourself too... you are not alone in any concerns worth the energy to Care!
You are welcome to 'vent'... as is anyone.
The difference is, does anyone 'hear' a cry?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#498743 Mar 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
.God can judge but no man has that right.
I see it the other way around.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#498744 Mar 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
From the book of Revelation to the book of Matthew always the seventh verse of each chapter.I have posted over the past days along the walk for.
Why?To bring attention to the number seven.
Why?In hopes others would read each chapter too.
The number 7 symbolizes Spirit perfection Divine completeness of God.A union of Heaven and Earth.
Seven feast of the Lord;
Passover
Unleavened bread
First fruits
Pentecost
Trumpets
Day of atonement
Tabernacles
Here are more sevens;
7 Churches
7 Spirits
7 Stars
7 Seals
7 Trumpets
7 Vials
7 Personages
7 Dooms
7 New things
But without faith it is impossible to please Him for he that cometh to God must believe that He is and that His is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.For the Son of man shall come in the Glory of His Father with his angels and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
The wind bloweth where it listeth and thou hearest the sound thereof but canst not tell whence it cometh and whither it goeth so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
Mitch Hedberg

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
Mae West

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.
Albert Einstein

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#498745 Mar 5, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there are gay children. Did you think gay adults sprang from the ground fully-formed?
hahaha.... gay children waiting to be adopted was more or less the question as such, or children being adopted by gay couples. Glad to see you have a sense of humor LOL

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#498746 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
Topix ate the first part of my post :'{
That's not funny!
>>>grin<<<
I learned - because I have 2 disabled/'old injury' hands - to use the paper.
The 'pen' then graphically, gave me more time to write.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Darwins Stepchild 865,309
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min kent 599,901
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 32 min REASHMA 7,503
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 37 min dollarsbill 6,517
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 38 min andet1987 6,313
Let's talk masturbation (Apr '08) 47 min gasmtastet 15
Boobs 1 hr gasmtastet 2
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr ajanta 462
The Christian Atheist debate 8 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 2,016
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 21 hr Frannie 44
More from around the web