Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#498777 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree too Gracie and I'm truly sorry for my behaviour of late. Thank you <3
Hi Lucy. I haven't seen anything wrong with your behaviour. You are just as sweet as ever. Luv Ya Lucy!

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#498778 Mar 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
Seeing as being sexually attracted to the same sex is not normal behavior, there would have to be something wrong somewhere along the lines wouldn't there?
Why is being sexually attracted to the same sex not "normal behavior"?

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#498779 Mar 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
From the book of Revelation to the book of Matthew always the seventh verse of each chapter.I have posted over the past days along the walk for.
Why?To bring attention to the number seven.
Why?In hopes others would read each chapter too.
The number 7 symbolizes Spirit perfection Divine completeness of God.A union of Heaven and Earth.
Seven feast of the Lord;
Passover
Unleavened bread
First fruits
Pentecost
Trumpets
Day of atonement
Tabernacles
Here are more sevens;
7 Churches
7 Spirits
7 Stars
7 Seals
7 Trumpets
7 Vials
7 Personages
7 Dooms
7 New things
But without faith it is impossible to please Him for he that cometh to God must believe that He is and that His is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.For the Son of man shall come in the Glory of His Father with his angels and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
The wind bloweth where it listeth and thou hearest the sound thereof but canst not tell whence it cometh and whither it goeth so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
God bless All. Thank you!
"Alright, lets see, first name, first name. Well, whenever I'm confused, I just check my underwear. It holds the answers to all the important questions. Call me Abraham Simpson." ~ Grampa Simpson

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#498780 Mar 5, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>The simple answer is because pre-marital sex is part of fornications, which is sin....
Please show a single verse where "fornication" is defined.

Pne could easily claim that having sex other than making babies is "fornication" in which case you have probably "fornicated" many, many times.

Get down off the cross Quin. We need the firewood.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#498781 Mar 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. yah, made a mistake. So sorry. Meant to insert CS's handle. My apology ..
<quoted text>
.. to address that question, you must provide a post that you think reflects belittlement ..
<quoted text>
.. reverse it. Why do Christians pretend there's such a thing as God ??..
<quoted text>
.. again, to address any claim of bigotry, a specific post must be scrutinized. Give us an example ..
Ah, well, if you haven't read any postings in here as examples of bigotry or belittlement as such, than I'm not going to bother reposting them.

Thanks for the acknowledgement that it was not me that wrote about Ms Tam!!

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#498782 Mar 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thinking of the child going to school and saying Mum and Mum or Dad and Dad sort of makes me feel the child might be tormented .... Children have enough to contend with, without the added issues of the parents sexual preferences to cope with as well.
Many people used the same argument in opposition to interracial marriage: The children might be tormented.

Discrimination is never the answer: The tormenters must be educated.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#498783 Mar 5, 2013
Topix ate my post....waaahhhh :'{

I should've copied it... that was so hard and so true... and I answered all wilderide's questions nicely and honestly.... moooooo.

Now I'm cranky.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#498784 Mar 5, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help what others say or think Q...
I have not gone into such Brother, but to say how great it is to remain a virgin...
...and am glad to report,'some have ears'.
All I can 'imagine' is 'the result of keeping myself' for all the right reasons...
...and not debate all the rest.
Is that also 'sad'?
The world is already a wrong example of this subject matter, and the CHILDREN suffer Quin!
Yes.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#498785 Mar 5, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Be careful... It's an unfortunate statistic, but there are some people out there who know they have some STD and still sleep around. I know you don't have that... now in your case, mind-adultery would probaly keep you from Catch-ing one?
We all take chances. I am more likely to die from eating. Hep B or A is a death sentence for me.

The only thing I got from a woman was crabs once and nagging often.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#498786 Mar 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, often the tesitmony is how Christianity ruined their minds and turned them into drooling idiots.
I am glad their are a few Christins that can hold a decent theological discussion left in this world.
A few were on this thread but most have left. Can't blame them on that account.
I don't see anything ever turning me into a drooling idiot... maybe JRM... or a lobotomy..

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#498787 Mar 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
From the book of Revelation to the book of Matthew always the seventh verse of each chapter.I have posted over the past days along the walk for.
Why?To bring attention to the number seven.
Why?In hopes others would read each chapter too.
The number 7 symbolizes Spirit perfection Divine completeness of God.A union of Heaven and Earth.
Seven feast of the Lord;
Passover
Unleavened bread
First fruits
Pentecost
Trumpets
Day of atonement
Tabernacles
Here are more sevens;
7 Churches
7 Spirits
7 Stars
7 Seals
7 Trumpets
7 Vials
7 Personages
7 Dooms
7 New things
But without faith it is impossible to please Him for he that cometh to God must believe that He is and that His is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.For the Son of man shall come in the Glory of His Father with his angels and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
The wind bloweth where it listeth and thou hearest the sound thereof but canst not tell whence it cometh and whither it goeth so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
God bless All. Thank you!
>>>Lil Whisper<<<
have a lot of catching up...
[[[ echo ]]]
"The wind bloweth where it listeth and thou hearest the sound thereof but canst not tell whence it cometh and whither it goeth so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
John 3-8

What interests me too about the '7' is that of the numbers...
... the 7 Light Rays of the Rainbow.

Plus the 'bridge' between the scale... in the octave of music.
Everything is linked, regardless if it's seen or heard or not.

I see you too, and we will catch up next time I blow thru!
LuvU2

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#498788 Mar 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's do one, and see how it comes out.
.. one? OK, you can cop a feel ..

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#498789 Mar 5, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Personally, I don't believe you are saved or have the Holy Spirit... but another spirit. I'll just leave it at that.
Personally, I dont need your approval nor do I care to please you or aide you in your judgemental attitude towards others. Its Not Christ like at all.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#498790 Mar 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show a single verse where "fornication" is defined.
Pne could easily claim that having sex other than making babies is "fornication" in which case you have probably "fornicated" many, many times.
Get down off the cross Quin. We need the firewood.
I tell you what... let's narrow it down. Please show me in the Bible where fornication is okay to do.

I'm not on the cross... I carry mine... get your own cross. <<<smile>>>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#498791 Mar 5, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...No comment :P <just kidding>
Sorry I was mean to you..You deserved it though <smile> Nah, I was facing a lot of trials last week and took it out on the wrong people. Forgive Me?
Forgive you for what ? Being a human ?

I don't blame you for anything.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#498792 Mar 5, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Doc!
You got us mixed up once before...
...we are Sisters!
How are you?
Just fine. Yeah,I saw the 'Australia' thing there and that got me to wonderin'. So you been doin' o.k.?? I'm sleepy,Ree Ree. Nite!:

With Established Harem

#498793 Mar 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have plush carpeting... on the floors.
.. will you pay for two ??..

With Established Harem

#498794 Mar 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**I guess, we knew that is what some of the posters are actually in here for. Purely for homosexual purposes and to bring out the best and the worst in Christian posters.
.. to separate the chaff from the corn ..

“"None shall pass"”

There

#498795 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
Topix ate my post....waaahhhh :'{
I should've copied it... that was so hard and so true... and I answered all wilderide's questions nicely and honestly.... moooooo.
Now I'm cranky.
I offer my shoulder to cry on or punch. Which ever makes you feel better. <smile>

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#498796 Mar 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. should I bring knee pads ??..
My room is usually padded and locked.

Even so, I'm sure we could find some use for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Bongo 25,145
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 1 min Elerby 1,830
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Aerobatty 985,597
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min Michael 685,530
Sade and Mel Blanc 35 min Doctor REALITY 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 48 min curtjester1 46,285
2510 Cantrell Road Walmart's FRIED CHICKEN is a... 56 min Doctor REALITY 2
More from around the web