“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#498649 Mar 5, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Thank you both for sharing... I'm sure many will read... every Life tells a story... and not enough take the time to listen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QPi5G3WjK94XX
THE BATTLE BELONGS TO THE LORD
By Jamie Owens-Collins
In heavenly armour we'll enter the land.
The battle belongs to the Lord.
No weapon that's fashioned against us will stand.
(Chorus)
We sing glory! Honour!
Power and strength to the Lord!
We sing glory! Honour!
Power and strength to the Lord!
When the power of darkness comes in like a flood.
He's raised up a standard, the power of His blood.
The battle belongs to the Lord!
(Repeat Chorus)
When your enemy presses in hard, do not fear.
Take courage, my friend, your redemption is near.
(Repeat Chorus Twice)
Power and strength to the Lord.
Let everything that hath breath Praise the Lord. By the way, as Christians...my wife of 21 years and I dated without having premarital sex before we were married.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#498650 Mar 5, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>Totally agreed and well said Duane. Except, if you say a boy mug an old lady of her purse, would calling the boy a THIEF be judging him or are you stating fact?

Remember; judging someone can entail baring false witness against another. It can also be speculative where one can assume that a man who is acting effeminate and plays with dolls is gay, while this doesn't necessarily have to be true. One can also assume that someone who wears a hard hat and works on a construction site is usually quite dirty and dusty, but this also doesn't have to be true as he could be working in an office trailor on site.

Biblically speaking, there are things that are kosher and things that are not. Things that are deemed a sin or and an abomination and things that are not. To maintain a standard of a righteous people within either Israel, the Hebrew nation on a whole, or the church or any other religion, there are standards...moral standards and rules one should live by. When one communicates with the Ruach HaKodesh (or HaQuodesh), one must try to present himself as repentant and clean as a sign of respect and humility before the Most High One. Just as the High Priest could not be unclean in the presence of the Shikinah Light.

One cannot live by his own rules and standards and then say that they love, respect or live by the principles of 'God' when yet he or she should know that their own rules or standards are folly in His sight. Indeed, no one is perfect...we are all far from being perfect but it doesn't exempt us from trying to live a righteous life. He knows that we will at times fall short, that we will stumble and fall. The Savior did not come for a perfect people, for if we were perfect and faultless, we would not be in need of saving.

We can see it in our very innocent children, that even they like doing their own thing. We as human beings find rules very restricting, and oft times burdensome and a kill joy. In the class rooms, when the teacher isn't there or isn't looking, we do our own thing and find creative ways to bend or break the class rules. In teh work place, despite company rules, we find ways and means to bend or break company policy in order to take a load off and feel more relaxed and comfortable.

In whatever we do and wherever we go, we much prefer to play by our own rules and do our own thing....make it up as we go. Most of us would never choose to be career soldiers even if we were capable of it. Hence, there are many denominations and religions, and even people who believe in a god or supreme being outside of religion, because we prefer to create gods in our own image. We dislike obedience, we would much rather choose to be free spirited, lustful, happy go lucky and wild almost like those in the Flower Power decade. Thus, anyone who presents a Creator of godlike being who gives rules and sets a particular standard is generally not liked and will be criticized. You know as well as I do, that the Most High One doesn't play by our rules and there is a reason why there is Wrong and there is Right there is Dark and there is Light.

Shalom my friend.

Andrew (CS).
Well written CS.

See Catcher? He's not a Christian so what ever you guys throw at him, you'll get back twofold and have no right to complain about any of it. Now you know, proceed with caution :-)

Location hidden

#498652 Mar 5, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Good Afternoon to everyone also... True Believer in Christ or Non.
Hi Qu :-)

Location hidden

#498653 Mar 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. there's a difference between opinions and bigotry ..

.. if you oppose a political candidate based on their position, you are expressing opinion. If you oppose a political candidate based on their party affiliation or religion, you are a bigot ..

.. religious beliefs do not excuse anyone from the label of bigotry. As a matter of fact, religious beliefs are generally the inciting factor in bigotry ..

.. when anyone marginalizes, demeans, shuns or creates a societal outcast, they deserved to be labeled a bigot ..

Serah wrote, "<quoted text>
Ms. Tam of the River, with all due respect and I put this nicely... you are a pervert."

.. is this opinion or bigotry ??..
Bigotry, I would say. You're claiming your opinion to be a fact and defaming Christians as a whole. Gently of course but it is what it is.

Location hidden

#498656 Mar 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>You better get used to it.

Unless the haters relent, anti-gay slurs will continue to be challenged here.
Well, tell your haters to relent then :-)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#498657 Mar 5, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Let everything that hath breath Praise the Lord. By the way, as Christians...my wife of 21 years and I dated without having premarital sex before we were married.
APPLAUDE!!!!!!!!!! Everyone PRAISE QUIN..He couldnt stop at Simply "Praising the Lord...NOOOOOOOOOO,,He gets the LAST praise..We applaude you Quin and your wife. You are SUCH GOOD people. Such GOOD christians..Standing ovation Quin. Applaude some more..<LOL>

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#498658 Mar 5, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Rivers, obviously it would be normal from your perspective, and yes, it is a moral issue. I suppose you did not know this?
CS.
Who I spend my time with is not a moral issue to me. The morality comes in when I'm chastised for that but that's your moral issue. Not mine.

“Saved. ”

#498659 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Qu :-)
Good Evening Illuminatrix...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#498660 Mar 5, 2013
And Solomon begat Roboam and Roboam begat Abia and Abis begat Asa.

Then Herod when he had privily called the wise men inquired of the diligently what time the star appeared.

But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism he said onto them O generation of vipers who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come.

Blessed are the merciful for they shall see God.

But when ye pray use not vain repetitions as the heathen do for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Ask and it shall be given you;seek and ye shall find;knock and it shall be opened unto you.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#498661 Mar 5, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
So I beseech you my friend, and all those who truly stand for the Most High One to present themselves united not like cowards or door mats, to stand with common purpose against the Othersiders who call themselves "The Free Thinkers" so we can be rid of this homosexuality conversation once and for all!
Shalom mi familia.
Andrew (CS).
I am a Free Thinker and a Christian CS...

Colossians 3:12
[ Character of the New Man ] Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering;

" Conquest of Paradise "
Lyrics: 

Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.

There shines a light in the heart of man
That defies the dead of the night
A beam that glows within every soul
Like wings of hope taking flight

A sunny day, when a baby's born
The little things that we say
A special sparkle in someone's eye
Simple gifts, every day

Somewhere there's a paradise
Where everyone finds release
It's here on earth and between your eyes
A place we all find our peace

Come - open your heart
Reach for the stars
Believe your own power
Now, here in this place
Here on this earth
This is the hour
It's just a place we call paradise
Each of us has his own
It has no name, no, it has no price
It's just a place we call home
A dream that reaches beyond the stars
The endless blue of the skies
Forever wondering who we are?
Forever questioning why?

Come - open your heart
Reach for the stars
Believe your own power
Now, here in this place
Here on this earth
This is the hour

Shalom to both you and Brotherly Love!
We move on... in Love.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#498662 Mar 5, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
**SNIPPED FOR SPACE**
Stop being so judgemental towards others..Let God deal with the unbelievers. He probably has been trying to but you, self righteous, hypocritical and holier than thou religious nuts are driving unbelievers further and further away. I will pray that you learn to be better fishers of men than what you display on this forum.
<< standing ovation >>

.. words are the wings of compassion. If we cannot write what we think and feel with benevolence, we cannot come to any understanding ..

Location hidden

#498663 Mar 5, 2013
If I speak with human eloquence and angelic ecstasy but don't love I'm nothing but the creaking of a rusty gate. If I speak God's word with power, revealing all of His mysteries and making everything as plain as day, and if I have faith to say to a mountain jump and it jumps but I don't love I'm nothing. If I give all I earn to the poor or even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don't love I've gotten nowhere. So, no matter what I say, no matter what I believe, no matter what I do, I'm bankrupt without love.

The PROOF Of Your Love

“Saved. ”

#498664 Mar 5, 2013
@ the True Christians:

As a Christian, would it be better to tell my own kids or perhaps others that it is okay to have pre-marital relations with their girlfriend or boyfriend before they marry (as another has recently said)?

Or as a Christian would it be better to provide an example to my children and others that they don't have to follow the course of this world or culture to engage in sex ahead of marriage?

If I say that I'm a Christian and encourage others in pre-marital sex instead of chastitiy then how can I be a true Christian in that area?

Location hidden

#498665 Mar 5, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Free Thinker and a Christian CS...
Colossians 3:12
[ Character of the New Man ] Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_I5stUDniy4XX
" Conquest of Paradise "
Lyrics: 
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
A sunny day, when a baby's born
The little things that we say
A special sparkle in someone's eye
Simple gifts, every day
Somewhere there's a paradise
Where everyone finds release
It's here on earth and between your eyes
A place we all find our peace
Come - open your heart
Reach for the stars
Believe your own power
Now, here in this place
Here on this earth
This is the hour
It's just a place we call paradise
Each of us has his own
It has no name, no, it has no price
It's just a place we call home
A dream that reaches beyond the stars
The endless blue of the skies
Forever wondering who we are?
Forever questioning why?
Come - open your heart
Reach for the stars
Believe your own power
Now, here in this place
Here on this earth
This is the hour
Shalom to both you and Brotherly Love!
We move on... in Love.
Amen Peace Warrior..Jesus tells us to love as he did: "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another." (John 13:34, ESV) God Bless You PW

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#498666 Mar 5, 2013
And Jesus saith unto him I will come and heal him.

And he arose and departed to his house.

And as ye go preach saying the Kingdom of heaven is at hand.

And as the departed Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John What went ye out into the wilderness too see A reed shaken with the wind.

But if ye had known what is meaneth I will have mercy and not sacrifice ye would not have condemned the guiltless.

And some fall among the thorns and the thorns sprung up and chocked them.

Whereupon he promised with an oath to give her whatsoever she would ask.

Location hidden

#498667 Mar 5, 2013
God's One Law For All Mankind: "LOVE ALL PEOPLE AS YOURSELF."

Location hidden

#498668 Mar 5, 2013
The biblical doctrine of redemption teaches that before we were God’s children, we were children of wrath. We were enemies of God. We were fallen and out of relationship with God. We were not God’s children, and we were bound in sin – lost, and destined to spend eternity outside of the presence of God (hell).

But God showed mercy to us, reached out to us through Jesus Christ, took the penalty for our sin upon himself, and demonstrated his love for us by dying in our place as an offering to God for our sins (redemption). His love, then, is expressed through the self-sacrificing act of redemption on the cross.

This “redeeming love” now gives us a father-child relationship with a God who was formerly our enemy. It grants us undeserved forgiveness, and the promise of eternal salvation – ultimately and finally expressed and experienced in heaven.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#498670 Mar 5, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Let everything that hath breath Praise the Lord. By the way, as Christians...my wife of 21 years and I dated without having premarital sex before we were married.
I don't know how to measure up to all you folk.
cause... as a virgin... I could have done without the end bit there Brother Q, ja?
You scare me with all this exposure!
Did you ever think of that for others ?
I'm glad you have true peace together tho.

Praise is automatic breath then... Ja?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#498671 Mar 5, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Peace Warrior..Jesus tells us to love as he did: "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another." (John 13:34, ESV) God Bless You PW
It helps to stick to that Grace...
Forgiving then, becomes a whole lot easier.
I would agree this follows such Love.
Blessings flow when they are applicable!

Location hidden

#498672 Mar 5, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
@ the True Christians:
As a Christian, would it be better to tell my own kids or perhaps others that it is okay to have pre-marital relations with their girlfriend or boyfriend before they marry (as another has recently said)?
Or as a Christian would it be better to provide an example to my children and others that they don't have to follow the course of this world or culture to engage in sex ahead of marriage?
If I say that I'm a Christian and encourage others in pre-marital sex instead of chastitiy then how can I be a true Christian in that area?
Being a true Christain isnt what YOU do to become a Christian. Its what JESUS done to give You the opportunity to become a Christian. We start by giving honor to the ONLY one who deserves it. Jesus Christ..Not Us and ALL the good that we think we do. Don't you understand that Brother Quin. We do good things BECAUSE we are Christians..Yes, That should be as natural as breathing, It becomes self righteousness when we begin to take credit for what WE DO because we are true Christians. IF one is born again..They are TRUE Christians according to the Bible so you can stop all that TRUE Christian mess. God knows who belongs to Him regardless of how you may feel about it. Sorry..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Clearwater 828,235
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min who 121,637
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 27 min Hatti_Hollerand 1,797
Why is Obama failing so miserably? (Feb '09) 29 min Ozark 7,270
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 39 min lightbeamrider 176,503
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 46 min MrsGladToBeMe 3,347
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 58 min HipGnosis 442,816
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 583,982
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 hr WasteWater 98,969
More from around the web