Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#498708 Mar 5, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Someone in the name of Christianity mentioned that it was okay to engage in premarital sex recently on this thread... no one said anything...
I mentioned that I did not have any pre-marital sex with my wife in the name of Christianity on this thread... and some are riled up.
Sad that.
Did you before your current wife?

How's your sex life now?

Not trying to be rude - it's hard for me to imagine that the absence of sex teaches one how to be good in the bedroom. I mean...virgins about the most boring lovers you can have, except for their excitement and anticipation.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#498709 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree too Gracie and I'm truly sorry for my behaviour of late. Thank you <3
.. never responded to any of your 'atheist' posts. Figured something was going on with you. Was this correct ??..

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#498710 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen <3
G'Day Lucy!
(((*()*)))

Some stable somewhere

#498711 Mar 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you're better than all of us Q. We understand that ..
Well...certainly not ... erm...in some respects.

:p

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#498712 Mar 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
And Solomon begat Roboam and Roboam begat Abia and Abis begat Asa.
Then Herod when he had privily called the wise men inquired of the diligently what time the star appeared.
But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism he said onto them O generation of vipers who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come.
Blessed are the merciful for they shall see God.
But when ye pray use not vain repetitions as the heathen do for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
Ask and it shall be given you;seek and ye shall find;knock and it shall be opened unto you.
"Dear Advertisers, I am disgusted with the way old people are depicted on television. We are not all vibrant, fun loving sex maniacs. Many of us are bitter, resentful individuals who remember the good old days when entertainment was bland and inoffensive. The following is a list of words I never want to hear on television again. Number one: bra. Number two: horny. Number three: family jewels." ~ Grampa Simpson

With Established Harem

#498714 Mar 5, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you're welcome. Left a $20 tip on the bedroom dresser so you could enjoy some premium rum tonight ..

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#498715 Mar 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
And Jesus saith unto him I will come and heal him.
And he arose and departed to his house.
And as ye go preach saying the Kingdom of heaven is at hand.
And as the departed Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John What went ye out into the wilderness too see A reed shaken with the wind.
But if ye had known what is meaneth I will have mercy and not sacrifice ye would not have condemned the guiltless.
And some fall among the thorns and the thorns sprung up and chocked them.
Whereupon he promised with an oath to give her whatsoever she would ask.
"We can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell them stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I took the fairy to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe so I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on them. Give me five bees for a quarter you'd say. Now where were we, oh ya. The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because if the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones." ~ Grampa Simpson

Some stable somewhere

#498716 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol..
Hey, why is 'testimony' important for some Christian groups?

I really don't get it. Sorry. It seems a lot like an AA meeting or something - I had to go to a Church here this last Xmas, b/c my SO is a pianist and was hired by them. Anyways, one of the musicians is a Christian and, in front of her child, gave us all a testimony. I was really embarrassed for her, since all those people were strangers.

On another level, though, I recognize that something religiously important was taking place - a bonding ritual between complete strangers. That must be part of what makes Christianity such a widespread religion - strangers can exchange meaningful behaviors through a shared system of communication and belief. Now that musician has social capital in that church, right? Pretty interesting stuff!

Some stable somewhere

#498717 Mar 5, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am hated almost by everyine here
Hint: it's because of your reprehensible posting behavior.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#498718 Mar 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you're better than all of us Q. We understand that ..
No I'm not... Pastor Catcher is:
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrevalent?
Are you enrolled in Counter_Strike English school?
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You may call me Sir...

Some stable somewhere

#498721 Mar 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's OK, Wilderide.
We will continue our attempts to educate CS.
The goal should be to get him out of his slimy gutter.
I'll buy you some bleach then. And plastic gloves and soap. Maybe a mask. Or a hazmat suit.

:)

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#498722 Mar 5, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>E perturbador para ter discussoes com pessoas apenas para perceber que eles nao estao fazendo perguntas, ou ate mesmo conversar com voce, porque eles estao tentando fazer cara ou coroa da situacao. Tudo o que eles querem fazer e argumentar. Mesmo se o que dizemos faz todo o sentido, eles vai ignorar o que e dito e fazer outra pergunta ou tente fazer um outro ponto que eles acreditam que refuta o que a Biblia diz. E frustrante.
E muito, concordo :-)

With Established Harem

#498723 Mar 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
But when the king heard thereof he was wroth and he sent forth his armies and destroyed those murderers and burned up their city.
And greeting in the markets and to be called of men.Rabbi Rabbi.
For nation shall rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom and there shall be famines and pestilences and earthquakes in divers places.
Then all thoses virgins arose and trimmed their lamps.
There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment and poured it out on his head as he sat at meat.
And they took council and bought with them the potter's field to bury strangers in.
And go quickly and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead and behold he goeth before you into Galilee there shall ye see him:lo I have told you.
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice. Bill Cosby

Some stable somewhere

#498724 Mar 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you're welcome. Left a $20 tip on the bedroom dresser so you could enjoy some premium rum tonight ..
Ma'am, premium rum these days... well, it costs a bit more than that. But thank you, kind lady, for making the bed and washing the dishes and leaving some change.

:)

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#498725 Mar 5, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious - why is there a taboo against premarital sex in Christianity?
Because it could lead to dancing.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#498726 Mar 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. never responded to any of your 'atheist' posts. Figured something was going on with you. Was this correct ??..
Yep. I was trying to make a point. I wonder if anyone noticed..

With Established Harem

#498727 Mar 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
But when the king heard thereof he was wroth and he sent forth his armies and destroyed those murderers and burned up their city.
And greeting in the markets and to be called of men.Rabbi Rabbi.
For nation shall rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom and there shall be famines and pestilences and earthquakes in divers places.
Then all thoses virgins arose and trimmed their lamps.
There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment and poured it out on his head as he sat at meat.
And they took council and bought with them the potter's field to bury strangers in.
And go quickly and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead and behold he goeth before you into Galilee there shall ye see him:lo I have told you.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night. Steve Martin

Some stable somewhere

#498728 Mar 5, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
moral cleanes?
clean counscieous?
not jelousy?
or any suspition of adultery?
Huh? What?

Does masturbation lead to armed robbery in your twisted mind?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#498729 Mar 5, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>G'Day Lucy!
(((*()*)))
Hello luv! Lol..
I love that koala face!

(((*()*)))

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#498730 Mar 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>

.. only you have the truth. Shall I bow down now ??..
Later. I'll let you know when.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massage for ladies in Muscat 18 min Ziyad 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min River Tam 972,382
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr River Tam 55,910
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 649,768
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 2 hr Steve III 427
Will Atheism defeat religion by year 2038? (Feb '15) 2 hr Steve III 70
Does anybody know Doctor REALITY'S race or nati... 2 hr Johnny 39
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web