Brotherhood...
Good word.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#498531 Mar 5, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, in just the few posts of yours that I've read show you to be nothing but a delusional, incoherent, babbling troll.
The Othersiders leader. I wish I could say welcome but that wouldn't be genuine. Yet, how are you Mr. Otherside? One has to wonder what foul wind blew you here. Maybe you flew over on the wings of Horus or something. Nonetheless, I hope your flight was safe. Care to share a bit of unleavened bread, unseasoned lamb and bitter herbs? We would love the company.

After all, it is almost time for the Feast of the Unleavened Bread. Though you are a heathen, we have prepared a place at the tale for you. Come, join us my old bitter rival. I would love to see you attempt peace rather than war. Come, let us discuss it over sour tasting drinks with much dregs. After all, we must afflict ourselves...so, shall we?

Counter_Strike.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#498532 Mar 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. with time, viable eggs can spoil. You've hatched ..

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#498533 Mar 5, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. Busy here today. God is so good! His kingdom will reign forever and ever. Was blessed to each lunch today with a man in his 90s, don't know his exact age. He knows the Lord and its hard to say what a blessing it is to see an older person that is in Christ. Most here in Fl. are not so its quite easy to see. Glory to God.
Praise God Forever "Indeed" my brother. That's a blessing... what was the good word or advice that he gave?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#498534 Mar 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>It appears to me, at times, they are punishing themselves. This conversation has been going on and on and on, about gays, and I still don't even understand what the big deal is whether CS or Adam, or anyone, make statements on how they feel.
Big deal. Get over it and let's get on to some other subject ~ like how Blessed we all are?
You better get used to it.

Unless the haters relent, anti-gay slurs will continue to be challenged here.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#498535 Mar 5, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Praise God Forever "Indeed" my brother. That's a blessing... what was the good word or advice that he gave?
So much but what stuck with me is to finish well. DO NOT GIVE UP!!! DO NOT GIVE UP!!!! Again DO NOT GIVE UP!!! So many in this world that is going to hell will tell a person to give up. Sometimes we may even beat ourselves up and tell ourselves to give up. No way my friend. God bless.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#498536 Mar 5, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really astonishing. What do those vipers want from you?
It's remarkable that you are willing to call yourself Christian.
Bonjour mon ami, it is not so unusual. Want they want from me is for me to conform to their beliefs and yes I am willing to call myself a Christian, do not forget people like Sora and I are viewed as pagans by some even though we are Christian. But no matter, we shall continue being who we are and practicing what we believe.

#498537 Mar 5, 2013
One of the questions people ask is, "Did Jesus exist?"

Well, let's think about that for a second. Why would most of the Jews (who don't believe in Jesus' Messiahship) admit to his existence though most of them dismiss Jesus' claims to be the Messiah?

At the very least they reluctantly admit to Jesus' existence. You would think that if they wanted to bring disrepute to Jesus that they would go along with the crowd and say that He didn't exist!

Clearwater, FL

#498541 Mar 5, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
The Othersiders leader. I wish I could say welcome but that wouldn't be genuine. Yet, how are you Mr. Otherside? One has to wonder what foul wind blew you here. Maybe you flew over on the wings of Horus or something. Nonetheless, I hope your flight was safe. Care to share a bit of unleavened bread, unseasoned lamb and bitter herbs? We would love the company.
After all, it is almost time for the Feast of the Unleavened Bread. Though you are a heathen, we have prepared a place at the tale for you. Come, join us my old bitter rival. I would love to see you attempt peace rather than war. Come, let us discuss it over sour tasting drinks with much dregs. After all, we must afflict ourselves...so, shall we?
Counter_Strike.
One thing I've heard of Christians that deny is so many are so full of crap. That may be true. But I'm guessing when a person, if a person lives to an older age the fakers die out. So blessed for this day. Btw he used that babbling thing on me as well. You are quite clear, he doesn't like what you say. Oh well. Choose this day who you will serve!

#498542 Mar 5, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
So much but what stuck with me is to finish well. DO NOT GIVE UP!!! DO NOT GIVE UP!!!! Again DO NOT GIVE UP!!! So many in this world that is going to hell will tell a person to give up. Sometimes we may even beat ourselves up and tell ourselves to give up. No way my friend. God bless.
Praise God. I'll post that on my little avatar thingy there...

Clearwater, FL

#498543 Mar 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You better get used to it.
Unless the haters relent, anti-gay slurs will continue to be challenged here.
Back at ya. Not giving up here. Your hate is your own problem. Btw, I don't hate my wife nor any gay person. I will keep standing on the truth, you will just have to get used to it.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#498546 Mar 5, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Coarse language? I don't remember any from you.
Please stop apologizing to me. As I've told you, you two are fine people. It's some of the other culprits posting in the name of your god that need to do some 'splainin'.
Bonjour mon ami, thank you my pacifism extends to every area of my life and it is the same with Sora. In regards to posting in the name of God, whatever one is looking for to justify their actions whether they are like Sora and I or more militant can be found in the Bible, and in any other religious text, do you agree? Watch a documentary called Lake of Fire and you shall see my meaning. Thank you for your compliment, we try our best. In regards to explanations it is in the interpretations we must look for their actions toward others.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#498547 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
@ Adam, you are also mentioned in the Bible;
"Judge not, lest you be judged."
Good luck with that.
:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#498549 Mar 5, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Good judgement call.
LOL......

#498550 Mar 5, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
One of the questions people ask is, "Did Jesus exist?"
Well, let's think about that for a second. Why would most of the Jews (who don't believe in Jesus' Messiahship) admit to his existence though most of them dismiss Jesus' claims to be the Messiah?
At the very least they reluctantly admit to Jesus' existence. You would think that if they wanted to bring disrepute to Jesus that they would go along with the crowd and say that He didn't exist!
Case in point, an example in the link is a Jewish person arguing against Jesus' Messiahship while yet claiming Jesus' existence.

Interesting debate within the link nonetheless imho:

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#498553 Mar 5, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie. I am the judge, the jury and executioner.
Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.
Sweetie...No you Are NOT

You may think you are but there is only one Judge and that is GOD......

Clearwater, FL

#498554 Mar 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie...No you Are NOT
You may think you are but there is only one Judge and that is GOD......
Amen. Praying here as I listen to news of Chavez that is now standing before the Lord and judge of all. God knows.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#498555 Mar 5, 2013
Good evening everyone.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#498556 Mar 5, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Back at ya. Not giving up here. Your hate is your own problem. Btw, I don't hate my wife nor any gay person. I will keep standing on the truth, you will just have to get used to it.
Before I start Chris...I read in a few posts what you thought of me...can we put that aside for a minutes however...then you can go back to thinking whatever.

I am not speaking for anyone but myself with this post. I have tried to make this clear but it seems to just get lost in the shuffle somehow.

My issue is not whether you believe it is a sin...if you are against gay marriage or even that you think gays will burn in hell. I don't agree but I also realize it is a part of your faith.

What I have tried to get across is that my issue lies with the vile and disgusting things that some choose to say...the denigrating of a group of people simply because some don't approve. Some will say that it is all sins of the flesh that they admonish...yet...

A couple of days ago a poster...who is Christian...talked about premarital sex...that he approved and thinks his children should "sample" before marriage. No one on this thread said a word...no told him that he was an abomination. People just ignored that.

It leads me to believe that this "all sins of the flesh" speech is just a cover up to target a specific group of people.

If you believe that it is okay to throw "stones" at gay people...then what does that say about..."ye without sin cast the first stone"? Is that just an unimportant little filler in the Bible? Jesus really didn't mean that?

I am not asking that people jump on the gay band wagon...I don't expect that. I am asking that people show some of the same compassion that the Jesus that they say they believe in showed for the woman at the well.

Anyway...that is how I feel...now...you can go back to thinking that I am some angel of darkness.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#498557 Mar 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Thank you for new beginnings. When one door closes, another door opens. Change is not always easy, but sometimes necessary and in our best interests. I am so glad that you offer us opportunities to change for the better. I trust you because you know the future and you want what is best for us. Help me, my family, my friends, my fellow PRIME TIME family members, to make wise decisions, to trust in your guidance, to follow your lead, and to know what is your will versus the tricks of Satan or our own selfish desires. May we always do your will and walk your way. I know you will bless us and you will be glorified when we do. In Jesus' name I offer my thanksgiving and praise to you. Amen.
Prime time with GOD
Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 30 min Clearwater 36,979
EXPOSING: The Clintons And The Russians 2 hr Big Truth 1
Why doesn't God STOP the world's MADNESS and in... 2 hr Big Truth 2
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 2 hr Big Truth 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Aura Mytha 988,467
672,000 gallons of oil spilled off Louisiana co... 5 hr Erratic Mind 1
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 7 hr RealityHurts 185
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 hr Seentheotherside 688,731
More from around the web