“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#498379 Mar 5, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>What you believe to be myth, is none of my business.
Chess is here repeating himself now... LOL

Hi Tri :-)

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#498380 Mar 5, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If God isn't REAL,then why is the earth FILLED with BILLIONS and BILLIONS of human beings and animals in MALE and FEMALE?? Would your head you'd be scratchin' while your thoughts were busy hatchin' if you only had a brain?
Hey Doc, you're preaching to the choir here :-)
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#498381 Mar 5, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Bronski Beat - Hit That Perfect Beat
The nost gayish song I ever heared. Ricks favorite .... song
Adam

#498382 Mar 5, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Bronski Beat - Hit That Perfect Beat
The most gayish song I ever heared. Ricks favorite .... song

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#498383 Mar 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Even what you have just written should prove to you that Yah was NOT the supreme creator. Rather, an imposter...and a very imperfect non-deity...one who hates more than loves... If you read closely and pay attention to all that Jesus said, you will know.
That is what Jesus came to fix, and Yah & co. had him killed for it.
A teary realisation that..

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#498384 Mar 5, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello
I follow by example, I do what I see, I say what I hear,..the same as you.
LOL
Adam

#498385 Mar 5, 2013
Karma Cameleon from Boy George, New York city boy from Petshop boys, George Michaels Outside, Elton Johns I still stand, all nasty music.Goddamn
Adam

#498386 Mar 5, 2013

George Michaels Jesus to a child. Evil song

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#498387 Mar 5, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
projection ... deep down you know you ain't nothing but a mental slave to religion
I'm projecting?

Did you consider how ridiculous that comment is after accusing me of projection. Dude - you're the one who is owned by the church. You're the one giving it your life, your heart, mind and soul. You're the one letting it tell you how to live and think. You're the one giving it thousands of hours of your life praying, studying the bible, and listening to sermons. You're the one giving it thousands of your dollars.

And then you call me the slave to religion, the guy who has walked away from it and now declaims it.

That's a stunning lack of insight for you to post.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#498388 Mar 5, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
And that isn't a red flag to you? You should probably shun and oppose slave masters, not glory in them.
What you totally cannot see, is that Christianity - Jesus Christ = Religious Slavery.

You were never Holy Spirit baptized. Therefore you never had the Spirit of YHWH Father God through His blessed Son Jesus Christ.

So then you lose, now you hurt, and now running back to the religion, mostly folks on this billboard, to get revenge or to scorn, or mock, or hate, or to be cruel, etc, etc. Whatever you feel you have to do to try and relieve the hurt that religion cause you.

I get it.

I look at it like this. Religion is a loser. You ever see see a lop[sided football game. American football that is. lets just say Alabama beating New Mexico State 70 to 0.

You may not be on the team, but you is a fan of new mexico. And you angry and vex that you was a fan of the new mexico team. So you decide you not no fan of New Mexico anymore. So you cuss the team, you make fun of the team, you thrash the fans. Because your experience was so painful, you want to go back and tell off those that still support the team, even those on the team how you hurt and no one should cheer for them you mock you grumpy and you angry and want revenge.

Is same thing with Christianity. Your encounter with religion leave you traumatized. It obvious by you writing. And you not know how to find relief other than coming back to those in the religion and those that are Jesus followers, and you want to vent. How Christianity damaging to the country, you don't like how you is a hard working good person and Christianity want you to feel bad, how Christians feel about homosexuality, how the [church] evil and so forth and so forth.

In a bid to get the people who stayed in the religion, to feel like you feel.

What you no understand writer, is that many who are in the Christian Religion, are also Jesus Followers.

And if they Jesus Followers, all what you saying falling on deaf ears.

Now there maybe some here that just Religious. They could be like you that was just part of a Religion.

I have my suspicions of one or two on the billboard that fit that.:)

But I not going to say. Lets just say you serve a good purpose on the billboard. And the responses to your writings, may not say a lot, but it does say something. Is what is gleaned, that is important.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#498389 Mar 5, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I talking about you friend and you know it.
Hobby? LOL. Whenever I see you freethinkers calling what you doing on this billboard a hobby it hilarious.
If you break off a relationship with someone, but keep running back to them asking questions criticizing the relationship, that not a hobby, that a sign of deep insecurity, unhealthy obsession and mental slavery.
In [it aint necessarily so case] it worse than that. because not only is he keep running back to to what he left behind, but even when he was in the religion, he got the chaff, the religion, but did not get the wheat, Jesus Christ. So he railing against his own spiritual ignorance and blindness, which make it sad and funny all together.
the only reason you not in that category, is from you writing it does not seem you were once a part of the Christian Religion then turn freethinker. in your case, you just buy into theories that is just words but no substance.
Is this your way of thanking me for including one of your posts in my list of examples of bad religion?

You four guys are part of an argument that the church would burn us again tomorrow given the chance. If they legalized burning atheists at the stake today, there are Christians volunteering to burn us alive tomorrow. I don't know if Juicy has it in her to actually set the straw ablaze herself, but you sure do. And Dr. Shrink does. And probably Counter_Strike.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#498390 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm projecting?
Did you consider how ridiculous that comment is after accusing me of projection. Dude - you're the one who is owned by the church. You're the one giving it your life, your heart, mind and soul. You're the one letting it tell you how to live and think. You're the one giving it thousands of hours of your life praying, studying the bible, and listening to sermons. You're the one giving it thousands of your dollars.
And then you call me the slave to religion, the guy who has walked away from it and now declaims it.
That's a stunning lack of insight for you to post.
Well... no offence intended this time, but you do seem a little obsessed with the Church, I don't even go or talk about it that much... maybe that's what Tri means?

If I was you, i'd be more concerned of the possibility of Martial Law... not just with American Soldiers but allies too...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#498391 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Passages?
Genesis....
“Thou shalt have no other gods before me.”

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#498392 Mar 5, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Guten Morgen....
I have a german adage for you.
To life belongs difficult decisions,
icy words, disappointment, sadness,
Partings, despair, but fortunately
also wonderful people like YOU!
Guten Morgen....

My husbands grandparents on both sides were from Germany....

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#498393 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Is this your way of thanking me for including one of your posts in my list of examples of bad religion?
You four guys are part of an argument that the church would burn us again tomorrow given the chance. If they legalized burning atheists at the stake today, there are Christians volunteering to burn us alive tomorrow. I don't know if Juicy has it in her to actually set the straw ablaze herself, but you sure do. And Dr. Shrink does. And probably Counter_Strike.
I would never hurt anyone in any real way! Gasp! I'd probably be burned as a heretic! I'm not exactly a 'normal' Christian... or so I'm told... why would you say such a thing O_O

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#498394 Mar 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It also covers Chins.
Can the Bible do that?
Yes.....Double Chins also

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#498395 Mar 5, 2013
http://m.facebook.com/l.php...

Check out the moon!

M O O N.. that spells bicycle :-)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#498396 Mar 5, 2013
And preached saying,there cometh one mightier than I after me.The latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and unloosen.

Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies who can forgive sins but God almighty.

But Jesus withdrew himself of his disciples to the sea:and a great mulititude from Galilee followed him and from Judaea.

And some fell among thorns and the thorns grew up and chocked it and it yielded no fruit.

And cried with a loud voice and said what have I to do with thee Jesus thou Son of the most high God.I adjure thee by God that thou torment me not.

And he called unto him the twelve and began to send them forth by two and two and gave them power over unclean spirits.

Howbeit in vain do they worship me teaching for doctines the commandments of men.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#498397 Mar 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Genesis....
“Thou shalt have no other gods before me.”
Lol... oh yeah... <face palm>

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#498398 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Would Jesus burn you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 777,347
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 37 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 4,815
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 52 min RiccardoFire 96,839
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 52 min truth 560,127
Psoriasis: the Monster of skin disorders 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 265,370
O.J. Simpson murdered Nicole Brown. End of story. 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Clearwater 175,773
More from around the web