<quoted text>Yes.....Double Chins also
Lol.. I love ya Epi :-)

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#498413 Mar 5, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of a refutation of what I said is noted, and is your un-Jesus-like behavior.
:)
I would refute you claims if your conversation made any sense. When you decide to understand the bible and not hatchet scripture with your ugly interpretations, then I will jump into the conversation. I wonder how Duane hasn't already gotten frustrated with you by now.

By the way, there was no one named Jesus living in 1st century Palestine. Shows how much you know.

You get a do over, by the way.

CS.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#498415 Mar 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guten Morgen....
My husbands grandparents on both sides were from Germany....
Love and respect

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#498417 Mar 5, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, you are a messianic Jew and you claim the Hebrew Bible is inaccurate?
He never said he was a Messianic Jew, and the bible we have today, especially the NT portion, hardly resembles anything Hebrew as opposed to what it was between 40 and 100 AD.

Shalom Mr. Wild Rider.

Counter_Strike.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#498418 Mar 5, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Would Jesus burn you?
Trifecta...isn't that what hell is all about...a place that you are sent to burn for eternity???

If one exercises their free will and chooses not to follow Jesus then they are punished for that by being tossed in to a lake of fire.

So yes...if one believes what is written...Jesus/God would burn someone.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#498419 Mar 5, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Like of the days of old when the Israelites wanted meat. Careful what people ask for as they may get it.
Once again, agreed.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#498421 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but the other would be worse.. Much worse..
Uh...I don't remember the other now...

Anyways, I vote for heroin overdose! No better time dying :)

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#498422 Mar 5, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I would refute you claims if your conversation made any sense. When you decide to understand the bible and not hatchet scripture with your ugly interpretations, then I will jump into the conversation. I wonder how Duane hasn't already gotten frustrated with you by now.
By the way, there was no one named Jesus living in 1st century Palestine. Shows how much you know.
You get a do over, by the way.
CS.
Uhm...1st century means 0-99. So...did Jesus die in 0 AD or -1 AD?

I'm honestly a bit confused on this point. Is BCE (Before Christian Era) from before Jesus' birth or death? Or do we have a 30 year blank spot?
Adam

#498428 Mar 5, 2013
@AnnieJ

Sweetie.Homosexual act is not required by the Bible. Quite the contrary, homosexuality is condemned.Homosexual act and behaviour in any form is an abomination to the LORD.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#498429 Mar 5, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>Uh...I don't remember the other now...

Anyways, I vote for heroin overdose! No better time dying :)
Ugh.. Needles... I'll go with being shot or decapitated, nice and quick.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#498432 Mar 5, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>True thing writer. I remember right before they bombard the billboard I was writing to skombolis and lawest writers if someone die today are they in heaven right now and I was making the claim that spirit cannot die, body die.
And others was talking about the OSAS topic and so forth. No one wasn't talking about homosexuality until these freethinkers come on here and bomb the billboard with they secular and immoral agenda.
Annie is just looking someone to blame, namely me. The reason for this is, on the last two threads I was on that Annie was also a part of, when the homosexuality conversation did come up, I wasn't hypocritical about my opinion. I admitted that there can be nice gay people, but it doesn't excuse them living a homosexual lifestyle, which is abominable unto Yahweh Elohiym, the Most High One.

I also remember the OSAS group, and lines were drawn because they were against the Law and its relevance in the times after the resurrection of the Savior. It was during these conversations when talking abiout grace and mercy, that homosexuals as a group of people came up. What I said is that only people who try to obey the Law can be given Grace, but not the Lawless and I slammed homosexuality. hence, the Othersiders or Lax Thinkers invaded this thread.

Shalom Trifecta1.

Andrew (CS).

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#498434 Mar 5, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Oh,sorry. I thought you were some smartaleck atheist, from your remarks.
No luv, I'm a smart aleck Believer :-)

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#498436 Mar 5, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your,Chris ,skombolis and dr Shrink holy diuties is not discuss with them,only chase them like deadly parasities,
just spray fumes abling to poison those sodomities,and sick atheists,
take shovel and thro them to the trush of human reamins-shit,urines,and dead bodies dung
shalom my dear brother?
Shalom Doc.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#498437 Mar 5, 2013
Adam wrote:
@AnnieJ

Sweetie.Homosexual act is not required by the Bible. Quite the contrary, homosexuality is condemned.Homosexual act and behaviour in any form is an abomination to the LORD.
So is what you're doing. Leave Annie to God :-)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#498439 Mar 5, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't have to burn idiots like you,
your life day by day is burning like old dumpster in veley of Hinnom
day by day clowns like you receive higher limit of thier stupidity,idiotism,rejection and mentaly retardness
So...what you are saying...

You would light the match???

Oh...okay...
Adam

#498440 Mar 5, 2013
@AnnieJ

You better should not change the rules of the Lord what he has condemned and will never tolerate..

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#498441 Mar 5, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good A CS, I agree, the homosexual subject is really beginning to get out of hand here and really need to be laid to rest once and for all.
Peace.
So I beseech you my friend, and all those who truly stand for the Most High One to present themselves united not like cowards or door mats, to stand with common purpose against the Othersiders who call themselves "The Free Thinkers" so we can be rid of this homosexuality conversation once and for all!

Shalom mi familia.

Andrew (CS).

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#498442 Mar 5, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>nobody shot you,or decapitate and cary your dead stinking poor corpse

day by day you shot yourselves,and decapitate your skull with brain worthy only 0.1 cents
Doc? What?

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#498443 Mar 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to do you brother or sister, that's OK with me as long as you're both consenting adults.
Have fun and don't forget the condoms.
Ms. Tam of the River, with all due respect and I put this nicely... you are a pervert.

Still I bid you Shalom.

Counter_Strike: Days of the Golden City are nigh. Come out of Rome and Babylon all His people.[Quo Vadis]
Adam

#498444 Mar 5, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
dr shrink is also today able to speak to the animals,insects,chicken rabbits,dogs,vegetable afer spoken lovly words grow like small trees
also nothing new,in 21 centruy some Gods adopted earthly sons are able to speak many languages
only atheists and false christians speak gorilla languages,or wolf languages-wolfes haul
their brain is limitted to this earthly mud,same homosexuals speak man sperm langauge,or lesbians language of AAA batery dildos?
so
have good day,
and realize that Salomon was not saved,because idols whom he served,wifes witches, and devils idols stolen his soul to the demons
bye bye bye bomba bo do?
There are lately a lot of animals on this thread here.
Bomba bo do? What does that mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge allows Oregon resident to be genderless 12 min discocrisco 1
News The First Market Test In The Trump Presidency? 13 min discocrisco 1
News Twentynine Palms - DesertVictorville man suspec... 14 min discocrisco 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 51 min guest 673,284
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr lightbeamrider 4,051
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 184,622
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,189
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 hr COOTERDOG 104,720
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Gabriel 981,301
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr True Christian-Jew 445,811
More from around the web