Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#498329 Mar 5, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
on what divine place of shrinking is a whole army of Peace Warriors?
which window of divine winds create speed of energies moving in violent motions of Shrinking parades of PW?
which foot of Global Dive Angel is standing on North or south passage?
8TH King arive soon as Ruler of this global realm,
and "man of lawlesness" will shrink all hords of divine oposed forces of confussion of ages,
Peace Warriors shrunken from their abilities,not abling to particpate in Peace or War,
PW are retired,shrunken and killed for little while
without of shrinking raws ,exist not any divine PW.
wake up PW raise your 2 hands to the vast not reachable lights of galactics,divine inspiration raise to to the eternal glories and join ranks of High White EAGLES FLYING ABOVE ALL NARROW DENIALS AND EARTHLY DUNG REJECTIONS?
AND G-D HaShem YHVH(Yahveh Sabaoth) will open His shiny gold arms to all divine eternal rest for left over PW and White Eagles flying above the tree of Wisdom-last branches reaching most high heavens of ABSOLUTE SHAMAYA
I have a second thought dr shink...

Seeing you jumped up in arms over a skit on Irish Lepracorns - the wee folk - written in 2010...

Plus a year ago when you learned I was visiting Patmos also, you brought up some crap about 'me joining up there with resurrected peace warriors'...

Please explain things I have never heard of... as the 'crazy cult of pws' you keep referring to.

And then...
Please refrain from placing me in any false cult category regarding such as well.

If serious is as serious gets, I can only learn what's on your mind here. But I don't have to keep copping the flack for something I am not guilty of. Whatever it is,'those things' bug you sorely.

Please explain...
Because... it costs nothing to ask questions first 'if' you hope to slay anyone with such outbursts re posts?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#498330 Mar 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....
Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear.
1 John 4:18
K-Love
>>>Flutterbye<< <
I fear I have disturbed the peace, yet it was with perfect love that I posted!
>>>BigSmile<< <
LuVu2!
Just been blowing thru today... and hope I caught you!
G'night sister Friend.
11-30pm Tues here
~~S*H*A*L*O*M~~~

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#498331 Mar 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
And they had no child because that Elisabeth was barren and they both were now well stricken in years.
And she brought forth her first born son and wrapped him in swaddling clothes and laid him in a manger;because where no room for them in the inn.
Then said he to the mulitude that came forth to be baptized of him.O generation of vipers who hath warned you to flee for the wrath to come.
If thou therefore wilt worship me all shall be thine.
And they beckoned unto their partners which were in the other ship that they should come and help them.And they came and filled both the ships so that they began to sink.
And the scribes and Pharisees watched him whether he would heal on the sabbath day;that they might find an accusation against him.
Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee;but say in a word and my servant shall be healed.
I might have to start calling you Lil Whistler.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#498332 Mar 5, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
That represents the "dragging uphill" portion of the conversation.
I want to get to the purest expression of someone's beliefs so I can address that, to hopefully prevent future dissembling and distractions. Does it ever work?
No. Not in the Abrahamic faith. The basic tenets are contradictory, so therefore the resulting belief structure is doomed to the same order of conflict.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#498333 Mar 5, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Experiencing God Day By Day:
Knowing God
"And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.(John 17:3)
Knowing God through experience is radically different than knowing about God from a theology textbook. According to the Bible, you cannot say you know God unless you have experienced Him (Phil. 3:8, 10). Biblical knowledge always involves experience. You_may become discouraged because the truths you read about in the Bible are much richer than the reality of your own experience.
If you have not experienced God’s power at work in_and through your life, do not settle for a secondhand knowledge of God’s power, rejoicing in what He has done in others. Jesus’ prayer was that you would come to know God and His presence in your life and experience. Don’t discount the power of God as described in Scripture simply because you have not experienced it. Bring your experience up to the standard of Scripture, never reduce Scripture_to the level of your experience. Don’t settle for a head_knowledge of God’s love. Jesus prayed that you would experience the depth and width and height of His love and that you would enjoy God’s full and unending love in the day-to-day experiences of your life.
If you sense there are biblical truths that you are not experiencing, keep that truth before you and ask God to bring it into your everyday experience. Ask God if there are any adjustments you need to make in order to receive His promise. Don’t give up on the promises of God, stay with them until you are fully experiencing them.
Morning HFN.....

Love that....Thanks....

2Chronicles 16:9

For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him. In this you have done foolishly; therefore from now on you shall have wars.”

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#498334 Mar 5, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is - I know your deity is an imagined one. So I know your prayers cannot grow limbs back. But you write otherwise and you apparently believe He can - so...you aren't going to pray for my friend's arm to grow back?
This post remends me of what Micah used to say.....

Fennario

#498335 Mar 5, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Why would that matter? I was discussing the source of homophobia in the West, and attributing it principally to the Christian church. You chose that moment to tell us that you had never seen it. It's clear what you intent was - to diffuse or soften the allegation. Now you say that you haven't heard it except through global telecommunications media, and that you are aware that preachers are preaching this filth from their pulpits. Is that honest? Do you care at all about what is really happening, or only about making your church seem less corrupt and culpable?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I'm simply trying to let you know that not all churches are the same, not by a long shot.
Yes, I can see that. I already know that. And I've told you repeatedly that it is irrelevant to my point that the church is the principle source of homophobia in the West.

So, once again, did you have a point with that? If so, how about doing us all a favor and making it explicitly. I can't even imagine what it is other than to serve as a diversion or to imply that I am wrong, although I can't see how it would.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
And your constant use of the phrase "the church" is ignorant. It's just as ignorant and bigoted to say "the church does this and that" as it is to say "white people do this and that".
White people enslaved black ones in America until the Civil War ended it. What don't you like about that comment, apart from the shameful truth of it? Am I bigoted for saying so?

"The church" is an institution, like slavery. It is a collection of ideas, values, and methods. It is an abstraction, and thus immaterial, but it is very real, and manifests materially in the lives of people acting in time and space.

You seem to be unable to grasp such ideas. You probably shouldn't talk about the ignorance of others until you can.

Fennario

#498336 Mar 5, 2013
Churches do nothing of value that can't be done better without them. And I don't accept the church's implication that more than a few crumbs of its gross receipts go to charity. Most fraudulent charities can show you a few contributions just like most pyramid schemes can point to a few payouts.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
There goes IANS, eyes squeezed tightly shut, his fingers in his ears going "LA LA LA LA! THE CHURCH IS EVIL, THE CHURCH IS EVIL!"
Nice rebuttal.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#498337 Mar 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
In China, the phone book covers most Wongs.
Tam 07:07 am EST
I'll bet it does.....

W_R_O_N_G_S

R.....Roll your tongue

:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#498338 Mar 5, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>Flutterbye<< <
I fear I have disturbed the peace, yet it was with perfect love that I posted!
>>>BigSmile<< <
LuVu2!
Just been blowing thru today... and hope I caught you!
G'night sister Friend.
11-30pm Tues here
~~S*H*A*L*O*M~~~
H_U_G_S

I pray you have a GOoD Nights sleep

Show Gods Light.....

SHALOM

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#498339 Mar 5, 2013
*~*~*~*~*~

~Don't let people pull you into their storm....Pull them into your PEACE~

*~*~*~*~*~

Peace.....

Love......

and

Brotherhood...
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#498340 Mar 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
GOOD
MORNING.....
“A man may fall many times,
but he won’t be a failure until
he says that someone pushed him.”
~ Elmer G. Letterman
Thought for the Day
Guten Morgen....
I have a german adage for you.
To life belongs difficult decisions,
icy words, disappointment, sadness,
Partings, despair, but fortunately
also wonderful people like YOU!

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#498341 Mar 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet it does.....
W_R_O_N_G_S
R.....Roll your tongue
It also covers Chins.

Can the Bible do that?

Fennario

#498342 Mar 5, 2013
a church that marginalizes people and teaches others to hate doesn't deserve to continue existing.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Then help locate those particular churches and work on getting them shut down. Since you're so opposed to freedom of thought.
Your suggestion makes no sense.

For starters, I'm not trying to shut down churches. I'm hoping people will see its hypocrisy and abandon the church.

Second, why would I do that even if it were practical? Much of the church's teaching goes on elsewhere. Homophobes and atheophobes are not created only in pews on Sunday mornings.

When Sarah Palin says, "We should create law based on the god of the bible," she is not doing it from a church building on Sunday morning.

When Rick Santorum says, "Our civil laws have to comport with a higher law, god's law," he is doing so on television, not from a church pulpit.

When Newt Gingrich says, "How can I trust you with power if you don't pray," he needs no church building either, just cameras and the media.

When Pat Robertson blames unbelievers for 911 and the Haitian earthquakes, you don't have to be in The First Baptist church to hear it. It's coming down from satellites in low earth orbit.

When Mike Huckabee blames the Connecticut shootings on secularists for removing prayer from schools, he doesn't need a church building.

All of that is also the church.

Shutting down individual churches does nothing for any of it. What we need is for the church in all of its protean manifestations to be discredited and ignored. What we need is for the church's values to be discredited and rejected, and for the words of people like Palin, Gingrich, Robertson and Huckabee to be ridiculed and rejected.

Although you keep exhorting me to refocus my attention on them, I really don't care about individual congregations at all. Go on going to your church if that's what you like.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#498343 Mar 5, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
YHWH can't be a she, because YHWH was married to Asherah, back when the Hebrews were polytheistic.
:)
Back when called himself El. Somewhere before crushing on Yud'Mosse he came out of the closet, divorced his 'front' and changed his name to YHWY.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#498344 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you aborigine, Juicy? They have a better religion than Christianity. I'm a big fan of Dreamtime Snake, whom I reference frequently (353 hits) http://snipurl.com/26jbpni
No Teddy, I'm not Australian at all and do not follow the Dream Time. But the Aborigines did a great job looking after the land before white supremacy arrived to kill and pollute everything.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#498345 Mar 5, 2013
Salomons temple

Many of the demons in Solomon's encounters are of Greek, Jewish, Christian, Arabic, and other traditions. Most of the rest of the work contains Solomon's interviews with the demons, some of whom are quite grotesque, including one in the shape of a dog and another who has no head and sees through its breasts. Two demons associated strongly with sexuality appear amongst them - Asmodeus from the Book of Tobit, and a female demon named Obyzouth, identical to Lilith in all but name, including the strangling of newborn children. Most of the other demons are otherwise unknown by name from other works. The demon Abezethibou is said to have hardened pharaoh's heart, and not God.

Fennario

#498346 Mar 5, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is painful...
This man went on to talk about his own life...it is painful...
The video spoke volumes...it was painful...
To read the words that have been written here by some...it was painful...
To know that a child would take their life because of cruel words...is painful.
My son was 5 when his father took his life. All of these years I have sheltered my son from knowing that his father's father did the same. I did not want him thinking that he too should do the same.
When my son sat down and talked to me about what he went through admitting to himself that he was gay...it was painful. Part of his story was that he considered suicide.
It is still painful for me to think about.
I have always said...letters form words...words form the art of our souls...
Some peoples art...it is painful.
I am sorry IANS...I words are scattered this morning...I rewatched the video...it was painful.
So much pain, all of it unnecessary. I'm so sorry for the pain caused your family.

Nobody has identified a second source for all of this pain in Western culture apart from the doctrine of the Christian church. If that is correct, it is reason enough to want to see that parasite crippled and silenced.

People can worship a god if they like without the Christian church spreading its vile values. That is the distinction between private religion, which is probably harmless, and mass indoctrination through political influence and the media, which is definitely not.

And that is why individual Christians are not the problem nor my enemies. It's their church.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#498347 Mar 5, 2013
Angel9999 wrote:
Sins......LMAO!
There are forty-two death-penalty sins in the Old Testament:
They left one out...farting at the table
Murder - Gen. 9:6; Ex. 21:12-14,20,23; Lev. 24:17,21; Num. 35:16-34; Deut. 19.
Failing to circumcise - Gen. 17:14; Ex. 4:24,25.
Eating leavened bread during feast of unleavened bread - Ex.
2:15,19.
Smiting Parents- Ex. 21:15.
Kidnapping - Ex. 21:16; Deut. 24:7.
Cursing Parents - Ex. 21:17; Lev. 20:9.
Negligence with animals that kill - Ex. 21:28-32.
Witchcraft - Ex. 22:18.
Bestiality - Ex. 22:19; Lev. 18:23-29; 20:15,16.
Idolatry - Ex. 22:20.
Making holy anointing oil - Ex. 30:33.
Putting holy anointing oil on strangers - Ex. 30:33.
Making the holy perfume - Ex. 30:38.
Defiling the Sabbath - Ex. 31:14.
Working on the Sabbath - Ex. 35:2.
Eating the flesh of the peace offerings in
uncleanness - Lev. 7:20,21.
Eating the fat of sacrifices - Lev. 7:25.
Killing sacrifices other than at the door of the tabernacle - Lev. 17:1-9.
Eating blood - Lev. 17:10-14.
Incest - Lev. 18:6-29; 20:11-22.
Eating sacrifices at the wrong time - Lev. 19:5-8.
Consecration of children to idols - Lev. 20:1-5.
Spiritualism - Lev. 20:6,27.
Adultery - Lev. 20:10; Deut. 22:22-30.
Sodomy/Homosexuality - Lev. 20:13.
Relationship with a menstruous woman - Lev. 20:18.
Whoredom - Lev. 21:9; Deut. 22:21,22.
Sacrilege - Lev. 22:3.
Refusing to fast on day of atonement - Lev. 23:29.
Working on atonement - Lev. 23:30.
Blasphemy - Lev. 24:11-16.
Failure to keep the Passover - Num. 9:13.
Presumptuous - Num. 15:30,31.
Gathering firewood on the Sabbath - Num. 15:32,36.
Failure to purify self before worship - Num. 19:13,20.
False prophecy - Deut. 13:1-18; 18:20.
Leading men away from God - Deut. 13:6-18.
Stubbornness and rebelliousness - Deut. 21:18-23.
Gluttony - Deut. 21:20-23.
Drunkenness - Deut. 21:20-23.
Backbiting - Deut. 17:2-7.
False dreams and visions - Deut. 13:1-18.
You can't tell the difference between exile and execute ?

Are you stupid, dishonest or a C&P theif ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#498348 Mar 5, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, wouldn't ALL humans be direct descendants of Adam?
Not very bright, is he ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min somebody 184,567
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 104,407
American Soldiers - Profiles In cowardice. (Mar '10) 41 min Ricky F 1,990
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr RiversideRedneck 981,116
Gay/bi Skype Sex ? (Mar '14) 1 hr axc 1137 17
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr RiversideRedneck 672,793
Let your Pigs sequel some more God!!! 3 hr doG mnaDed lyoH r... 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 hr onemale 286,297
More from around the web