“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#498307 Mar 5, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you coming or going?
... I had to say it.
Please forgive me Fnord, for I have grinned.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#498308 Mar 5, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
"To get back to the warning that I received. You may take it with however many grains of salt that you wish. That the brown acid that is circulating around us isn't too good. It is suggested that you stay away from that. Of course it's your own trip. So be my guest, but please be advised that there is a warning on that one, OK?" - Chip Monck, and the brown acid warning from Woodstock.
Shame... you can blame me for dr shrinks trip here. I believe when he read the skit on the wee folk of Ireland - 2010 - it must have triggered 'something' even I don't know about them there fake PWs!

Why can't folk >>>smile<<< more... everything is so serious, so... oh well, at least you captured a reaction!

Thanx too... I did take care.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#498309 Mar 5, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
Sora and I were and are persecuted as well from Fundamentalists.
That's really astonishing. What do those vipers want from you?

It's remarkable that you are willing to call yourself Christian.

Fennario

#498310 Mar 5, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami *Sheds tears* thank you so much, and thank you for being a friend to me as I hope I am to you and Sora as well. I again apologize for my coarse language and I am deeply ashamed I was raised better than this, can you find it in your heart to forgive me?
Coarse language? I don't remember any from you.

Please stop apologizing to me. As I've told you, you two are fine people. It's some of the other culprits posting in the name of your god that need to do some 'splainin'.

Fennario

#498311 Mar 5, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Fair minded and forward seeing Christians will be glad to have been apprised that such sentiments are brewing.
Illuminatrix wrote:
You are such a bigoted liar.
Aw, Juice-meister. Don't be that way. I wasn't talking about you.

Fennario

#498312 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
I can understand that. What I don't understand is your actions here, attacking Christians even just for posting scripture in a Christian thread.
That is not my reason. And "attack" is a bit strong. I attack the church, and will agree that I am counter-attacking Dim. But that's about it for my attacking.

You're probably referring to Lil Whiskas. She is not blameless. And I have been gentle with her.

These are your words to me: "You are such a bigoted liar." Is that an attack? Where did I attack you like that?

Sorry, Juice, but you're witnessing the American culture war, the battlefield including cyberspace. That's an excellent opportunity for you to learn about a part of American life first hand without leaving home.
Illuminatrix wrote:
Assuming every single Christian or those who claim to be, are exactly the same and attacking them.
Sorry, Juice, but I don't do that.
Illuminatrix wrote:
This is topix, what good do expect to achieve here
I hope to learn, to teach, and to have a good time.

Fennario

#498313 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
So far, all you've managed to do is get believers to stick together.
Then you should thank me, as that is much more than you were able to do yourselves.
Illuminatrix wrote:
What is more likely your reasoning here is to finally be able to speak (write) your mind in a place where there are no consequences
If you mean to speak where it is safe, then yes, that is why I post here. The consequences of speaking like this in public are potentially severe, which is a part of the problem I am addressing. Why should it be that way?

Look at how violent your reactions have been. Why would I do this in a way that could result in my car being keyed or my pets executed. Do you consider that a ridiculous concern? Have you read the posts that people like Counter_Strike, Trifecta and Dr. Shrink have written to me? Do you think that they are not all three wound too tight? Multiple that by thousands in any community, and you can see why we are closeted in our private lives.
Illuminatrix wrote:
if you carried on this way in public you would be carted off to the happy place or prison.
Once, I would have been burned alive by Christians.
Illuminatrix wrote:
Many people here, of differing beliefs, do not agree or approve of the horrors of our world, but they can't fix the world's problems any more than you can
That's your Christian pessimism shining through, which is part of the burden your religion imposes on society. Man is capable of great things. We can make the world better. We're working on it right here, right now.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#498314 Mar 5, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, wouldn't ALL humans be direct descendants of Adam?
Nope.

Even Genesis tells of two separate instances of creation...Adam being the second instance.

That is if you follow the Abrahamic belief. And even then, the english translation/interpretation is totally wrong(on purpose).

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#498315 Mar 5, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Reasonable doubt? About what? Are you saying that archaeological evidence of cultures in Asia, Australia, North and South America, and even Northern Europe predating or concurrent to the Hebrews were all made up? Or planted by the Devil like dinosaur bones? Why had God forsaken all those other people?
Good question.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#498316 Mar 5, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should thank me, as that is much more than you were able to do yourselves.
<quoted text>
If you mean to speak where it is safe, then yes, that is why I post here. The consequences of speaking like this in public are potentially severe, which is a part of the problem I am addressing. Why should it be that way?
Look at how violent your reactions have been. Why would I do this in a way that could result in my car being keyed or my pets executed. Do you consider that a ridiculous concern? Have you read the posts that people like Counter_Strike, Trifecta and Dr. Shrink have written to me? Do you think that they are not all three wound too tight? Multiple that by thousands in any community, and you can see why we are closeted in our private lives.
<quoted text>
Once, I would have been burned alive by Christians.
<quoted text>
That's your Christian pessimism shining through, which is part of the burden your religion imposes on society. Man is capable of great things. We can make the world better. We're working on it right here, right now.
By fighting some more? I'm sorry but men have been fighting like this for a very long time and it has gotten us absolutely nowhere. If peace is what you want, why incite chaos? As for the rest of your post, fair enough and thank you for your honesty.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#498317 Mar 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Nope.
Even Genesis tells of two separate instances of creation...Adam being the second instance.
That is if you follow the Abrahamic belief. And even then, the english translation/interpretation is totally wrong(on purpose).
Passages?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#498318 Mar 5, 2013
GOOD

MORNING.....

:-)

“A man may fall many times,
but he won’t be a failure until
he says that someone pushed him.”

~ Elmer G. Letterman

Thought for the Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#498319 Mar 5, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, Thank you for new beginnings. When one door closes, another door opens. Change is not always easy, but sometimes necessary and in our best interests. I am so glad that you offer us opportunities to change for the better. I trust you because you know the future and you want what is best for us. Help me, my family, my friends, my fellow PRIME TIME family members, to make wise decisions, to trust in your guidance, to follow your lead, and to know what is your will versus the tricks of Satan or our own selfish desires. May we always do your will and walk your way. I know you will bless us and you will be glorified when we do. In Jesus' name I offer my thanksgiving and praise to you. Amen.

Prime time with GOD

Fennario

#498320 Mar 5, 2013
scaritual wrote:
This isn't my "motto", but if I were to be trapped in an elevator with either a Christian, or a homosexual. I'd choose the homosexual any day.
I wouldn't even want to be trapped in a conversation with a preachy Christian.

I have plenty of gay friends, and very few religious ones. I prefer it that way.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#498321 Mar 5, 2013
Encouraging Words....

Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear.

1 John 4:18

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#498322 Mar 5, 2013

Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.

Proverbs 10:12

Fennario

#498323 Mar 5, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
You remind me of some of the "patriotic Americans" I've met throughout my travels. It wasn't written in stone, but they acted like: "I believe every man is entitled to their own opinion...just as long as it coincides with mine."
Enjoy!

[America f**k yeah]

Fennario

#498324 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
We who descend from natives of the earth know more about goodness than descendants of Rome, who descended from evil giants.
Are you aborigine, Juicy? They have a better religion than Christianity. I'm a big fan of Dreamtime Snake, whom I reference frequently (353 hits) http://snipurl.com/26jbpni

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#498325 Mar 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.
Proverbs 10:12
In China, the phone book covers most Wongs.

Tam 07:07 am EST

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#498326 Mar 5, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
But you can't see that. You can't grasp that. Mentally you can't make the connection. Why? you're spiritually blind. oh well.
So, a person is spiritually blind when they don't understand the bible like you say they would if they weren't spiritually blind.

But they'll go to the Hell! because they understood perfectly well what the bible said.

M'kay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min Just Think 17,380
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 20 min andet1987 86
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Buck Crick 983,251
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,421
K9.....remembering.... 3 hr knightsdolive 1
getting pregnant by much older man 3 hr knightsdolive 2
Black women White men Dating Site (May '14) 7 hr lovekiki 13
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 hr Robert F 683,926
More from around the web