“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#497940 Mar 4, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
who appoint ys as secretary of Zionist Regime?
you suppose to know,that Zionist Regime support Gay and lesbian legal activity around the world?
WHO KNOWS MYBE YOUR GAMES ARE FAKE GAMES AND BEHIND ALL OF THIS,YOU ARE LEADER OF WORLDWIDE HOMSEXUALS SECULAR HUMANISTIC IMMORAL NEW WORLD ORDER MANKIND(having made from their a....female vaginas, and lesbians operated long horse d......attached with leather straps to their a...
also,please>
my son? give a proper answer to your dr Shrink,who are you at all?
signed by councelour of zionistic movement in UNO,by famous dr Shrink
Sir Shrink, pastor, MD, PhD. I would rather us not go back to whence we came when we had very big problems with each other. I represent the Hebrew faith, the original Zionists. Not what we have now in these times.

The homosexuals and I are no allies and we can only come to table and talk if they drop their agenda. I have always been against homosexuality but never against humanity. Remembering that they are human beings, they are deserving of compassion when they are poor and in need of food, when they don't have a job, when they are sick and injured and need medical care.

I will not leave a human being to suffer nor do I take pride in such things. I don't believe homosexuals should be stoned and beaten because now we are living in the time of cassed and rhakkamim (grace and mercy). Notwithstanding however, it doesn't excuse the homosexual practice as a wicked act that is perverted and immoral. I stand by this and I will only tone it down a little if they stop believing they can bully people into being accepting of homosexuality and gay marriage and gay adoption. I am not in support of neither of these things.

I didn't need to answer you either but for the sake that you not ask me these crazy questions again, I answered.

Shalom.

Lionist Zionist ops.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#497941 Mar 4, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
An imperfect Jew who violated the Commandment of working on the Sabbath!
:D
Yep. A 'sinner' like all humans.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#497942 Mar 4, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't the whole point no one deserves to be put on a pedestal, and no one deserves to be placed in a gutter, either?
Well, yes I would agree to that.

But some people build their own pedestal, and I respect them for that. But others put themselves in the gutter, and I have no respect for them for that.

To each his own and/or two each his own undoing.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#497943 Mar 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you kill passover ?
Put lamb blood on the door?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#497944 Mar 4, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Where are you sourcing this idea that the Hebrew word for "nakedness" refers to a female spouse? That is not supported in Hebrew scripture or linguistics at all.
Like many Christians, he makes the words mean whatever he wants.

Next week 'nakedness' could be 'kittens'. It depends upon what ridiculous claim needs "Biblical Proof". ROFLMAO
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#497945 Mar 4, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't stop obsessing about gay people, then what you need isn't girls, but a therapist. BTW, few girls find guys who are preoccupied with the imagined sex-lives of total strangers sexy. Just sayin. Seek help Adam.
Not everybody may be my friend here but you sure are one of the most hated ones here.You evil liar and servant of Beezlebub.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#497946 Mar 4, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>And their ancestors were not only faithful, but obedient, as well. That's why Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, were blessed and chosen.
LOL! I'm sorry, but your logic here seems to be that the Hebrews were chosen because they were the best Hebrews around. It's a circular argument. Other people who worshiped other Gods could hardly be criticized for not keeping the laws of a deity they knew little or nothing about.

In any case, it's jarringly inconsistent for Yahweh to favor one particular tribe of humans one minute, then open up salvation to all of humanity the next. And further, to make salvation predicated on rules that may never have been revealed the the vast majority in the first place. It would be like saying that you can only be saved by wearing a green armband and doing five sun-salutations every morning, facing into the sun. "But no one ever told me that was the deal!" you'd complain as you were dragged down to eternal torment. Sorry!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#497947 Mar 4, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Stealing is a sin. The wages of sin is death.
So we should execute you for that piece of candy you stole when you were 9 years old, right ?

I apologize, you aren't a moron. You are a stark raving lunatic.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#497948 Mar 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong, bucko.
I will ignore you too from now on, you’re nothing more then a shit fly buzzing in front of the window.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#497949 Mar 4, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
An imperfect Jew who violated the Commandment of working on the Sabbath!
:D
Talk about a lousy understanding of scripture and biblical history. Do us all a favor Wild Rider and stick to your mediocre knowledge on evolution. It suits you more.

:)+)

CS.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#497950 Mar 4, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
The Church is an Institution, The Church is a doctrine, The Church is contained in the bible. Many components make up "The Church", not only people.
The institution, the doctrine and what is written in the Bible is all meaningless with the people.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#497951 Mar 4, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Nuts. Yeah, stalkers are unempathetic and very selfish. I have one of my very own in real life!
It must be your beautiful name - they are jealous.
On this thread, I just skip past the trolls. Not a worry in the world.
:)
But you know what? That doesn't mean I'm going to stand for bigotry and hatred. I will fight against that regardless.
Bonjour mon amie, my name is different. I scroll past them as well I do not see the point in this kind of engagement. Thank you as always for your kind words and support I appreeciate you and Sora and I are so happy to have met you thank you!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#497952 Mar 4, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I think saying that the evil was Adam's and Eve's (mostly Eve) autonomy is more troubling than the idea that the evil was to acquire knowledge. What you are suggesting here is that God intended humans to be obedient robots. And even worse, that the presumed return to grace is to become obedient robots again.
As to being infantile, I think they were. If Adam and Eve presumably could not discern between good and evil before eating from the tree, then how could they be otherwise but completely naive? In fact, how could they have known that doing what God said not to do would be wrong? They did not know right from wrong yet. Which is why they relied entirely on God to caretake them, and in this story, He completely failed at that, or worse, intentionally set them up to fail.
In the Sumerian original, the Gods create humans as their slaves to work in Their gardens. The Hebrew tale turns that around with humans revolting against God(s) to ESCAPE FROM THE GARDEN and be free.

It is remeniscent of the USA law forbiding slaes to learn to read.
In that respect, God was a slavemaster and was pissed of that his humans "got uppity".

In many case "Bible God" is 'evil'. Sad that so many people are suffering Stockholm Syndrome with a fictional character in a book.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#497953 Mar 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everybody may be my friend here but you sure are one of the most hated ones here.You evil liar and servant of Beezlebub.
Wilder may be gay, but he certainly isn't evil.

Do you understand that by your constant nagging of homos you're actually doing more harm than good?

You're making yourself seem very homophobic.

You're making us (theists) all look bad.

You need to understand that people come in many different colors & flavors and they are not all going to be just like you.

If you think he's hurting himself, fine. Keep it to yourself. If you think what he's doing is wrong, fine. Keep it to yourself.

Unless a gay person is literally harming you, verbally or physically, shut the fuck up.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#497954 Mar 4, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
A very good man, but imperfect like everybody else - not a god. Being good isn't good enough to be worshiped as a god. That distinction doesn't seem to matter to those committed to believing, but it's how an open and rational mind makes judgments. In some matters, a miss is as good as a mile.
You consider faithfulness a higher value than truth. The evidence for that is that if there was convincing evidence that you were wrong in your faith, you would prefer to go on believing than to be disabused of the false notion - right?
Do you remember this, which I shared with the tread a few weeks ago?:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
If you were wrong about religion, would you want to know?
Current Total 37
Yes (nonbeliever) 33
Yes (believer) 4
No (nonbeliever) 0
No (believer) 0
Not Sure (nonbeliever) 0
Not Sure (believer) 0
I'm glad you posted the link to that, and I'm also glad I made my position known concerning that before ever thinking about coming here - on that thread - and I'm also glad that I even made the distinction between "evidence", and, "proof".

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#497955 Mar 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too Seraphine....Me too
Bonjour Epiphany 2, more will as will as time goes by.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#497956 Mar 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I will ignore you too from now on, you’re nothing more then a shit fly buzzing in front of the window.
Awwww..... I don't wanna be a shit fly.....

*stomps foot*

I don't! I don't! I don't!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#497957 Mar 4, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> I think this about covers it.
“We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.”~ H. L. Mencken
There are limits even to that position.
HL's last name is Mencken? Aha !! Now I can track her down.

San Francisco

#497958 Mar 4, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
First, none are "innocent," technically. But, if Hitler killed anyone worthy of the kingdom, they'll be resurrected to everlasting life. As of now, those killed have no consciousness whatsoever. So, when resurrected, it'll seem like only a moment had passed-- like they blinked and voila.
I have to say that I find the whole concept of Original Sin to be one of the most unjust religious concepts since the idea that one tribe of humans was more worthy than any other, based on their ancestors. The whole rationale behind OS is simply to keep people beholden to the Earthly middle-men who presume to speak for the deity. Period. It certainly dismisses the idea of a just and benevolent deity.

Be that as it may, so you are really saying that it's all good for victims of Earthly atrocities? If they were "worthy of the Kingdom", then it's ll good, and if not, well, they were screwed anyway? How is an baby or child "worthy of the Kingdom"? You had mentioned before that they were treated specially because they had not time to demonstrate worthiness or not, but how is it determined who is child-enough to escape judgement, and who isn't? What's the criteria, and where is that founded in the Bible?

San Francisco

#497959 Mar 4, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about a lousy understanding of scripture and biblical history. Do us all a favor Wild Rider and stick to your mediocre knowledge on evolution. It suits you more.
:)+)
CS.
Your lack of a refutation of what I said is noted, and is your un-Jesus-like behavior.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 2 min WasteWater 5,114
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 775,657
Last Word + 2 9 min andet1987 980
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min WasteWater 265,193
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 14 min andet1987 4,459
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 16 min andet1987 1,282
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min June VanDerMark 559,649
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr duststorm 441,786
More from around the web