“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#497986 Mar 4, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
<quoted text>
There was no discussion here. There were conversations between myself, BLL, Quin, Steve (Skom), Storm Rider, Grace Walker and RA. We were at odds with regards to Law vs. Grace through Faith alone. One of them who believe the Law to be done away with asked about homosexuality. I vehemently lambasted the homoexuals and their reckless debaucherous acts. I was blasted for my remarks and I made myself crystal clear. All of the sudden and Lo and behold, teh 'Othersiders' on their muddy colored horses come riding in to defend very weakened position.
<quoted text>
The Othersiders defend a failing and morally wanting agenda. In other words, they have nothing to defend but lofty unrealistic dreams and mnisguided hope.
<quoted text>
The question should be; when will we decide to finish it!?
<quoted text>
I care not of their worthless defense, their loose words and their little mind games that they oft times attempt to play. It is high time we ended this conversation about the gays. I speak clear without hypocrisy though many in here who say they are religious and uphold morality fail to speak. I give credit for the few in here who stand on principle and against evil.
<quoted text>
It is what it is Annie. We don't knock they for being people, but for the behavior they wish to publicize and legalize. They should tone it down and go back to the shadows from whence they came.
<quoted text>
This was already answered above. And I urge those who stand for the right, to effectively end this conversation once and for all.
<quoted text>
There's much assumptions within your post Annie. I would like to ask you not to do so. I still believe you're a wonderful person. Stop trying to force me to change my mind because it won't happen.
<quoted text>
You haven't seen upheaval yet Annie, andc you know I don't jest. I do not want chaos to reign on this thread so I would like you to urge your gay and atheist friends to change the subject, as it is best for everyone.
Shalom and Love,
Andrew (CS).
True thing writer. I remember right before they bombard the billboard I was writing to skombolis and lawest writers if someone die today are they in heaven right now and I was making the claim that spirit cannot die, body die.

And others was talking about the OSAS topic and so forth. No one wasn't talking about homosexuality until these freethinkers come on here and bomb the billboard with they secular and immoral agenda.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#497987 Mar 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom of Speech the Constitution says we all got a right to speak.You say the wrong thing.What the bible says toward your wick demonic sexuality comes not from me it comes from the lord of worlds.
and start listen Gods Word. I ve never claimed being self-rightious. I am just a servant of god.
Well said Mr. Adam.

CS.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#497988 Mar 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I will ignore you too from now on, you’re nothing more then a shit fly buzzing in front of the window.
13) It was then the Jesus! spoke these words; "I will ignore you too from now on, you’re nothing more then a shit fly buzzing in front of the window." Second Eliminations Ch 1:13 (Parable of the Poo Fly)

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#497989 Mar 4, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Very true, but the question as to when is the issue. And depending on which group you ask, the answers differ, sometimes by thousands and thousands of years.
<quoted text>Well, "God" chose the nation of Israel because they were direct descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. And Abraham was chosen because he was a direct descendant of Shem and Noah. And Noah was chosen because he was a direct descendant of Adam.
<quoted text>Or, is it possible that our fallible archaeologists with their man-made instruments be mistaken? All I'm asking is if it's possible? Because if it is, then there's place for reasonable doubt.
<quoted text>The differences that you failed to mention is that the nation of Israel was, numerous times, rebuked for having such a superiority complex based on "God" choosing. It was explained to them that His choosing had everything to do with the promises made to Abraham and not them. They were told, several times, to not think that their being descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, amounts to anything if they aren't as obedient and faithful as Abraham was. And then, in the same religious book, we read of the many punishments and captivities that befell Israel for their lack of faith and obedience. Obviously, what's recorded wasn't so that we could look up to Israel, or envy them. It's so that we can read of the mistakes they made and learn from them.
Nicely said Mr. BLL. Nicely said indeed.
I hope your wonderful post won't be lost in translation.

CS.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#497990 Mar 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> God fan do all things, and if you think that he can grow one's arm back ( which he could ) go right ahead and pray for it, be my guess.
Peace.
Correction: God CAN do all things..........

Location hidden

#497991 Mar 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The institution, the doctrine and what is written in the Bible is all meaningless with the people.

Is that what you meant to type?

Even if it was, I'd say some subconscious expression was evidenced there.

Christianity; Over 30,000 denominations and growing

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#497992 Mar 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Like of the days of old when the Israelites wanted meat. Careful what people ask for as they may get it.
So true Chris, so true. This place is fast resembling Sodom and Gomorrah, yet many people here find nothing wrong with this. I suppose they never heard what befell the twin cities once upon a day.

Andrew (CS).

Location hidden

#497993 Mar 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
HL's last name is Mencken? Aha !! Now I can track her down.
OOOP'S.

Location hidden

#497994 Mar 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that I never made such a comparison, right? I simply made the statement that you are neither black or gay. The exact statement was:
"Perhaps because you are neither".
That's all it took to start this last little free-for-all.
I'm good, ain't I?
I think so.

Here's some eye candy.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#497997 Mar 4, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
So true Chris, so true. This place is fast resembling Sodom and Gomorrah, yet many people here find nothing wrong with this. I suppose they never heard what befell the twin cities once upon a day.
Andrew (CS).
Good A CS, I agree, the homosexual subject is really beginning to get out of hand here and really need to be laid to rest once and for all.

Peace.

“What?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#497999 Mar 4, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I think so.
Here's some eye candy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WMKmQmkJ9ggXX
Sweet. I want one.

Electric violin, that is

;-p
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#498000 Mar 4, 2013
The homosexuals they'll always be failures.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#498002 Mar 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy shit!!!
I LOVE being a lesbian!!
PS: Don't forget to dust. I'll mow the yard with all the windows open >:)
hey RR, i won't be a hypocrite and cyber-slap you when you get silly cuz i ain't like that:)

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#498003 Mar 4, 2013
Dear HL,

So we're getting back to the Topic when? lol

Sincerely,

Cupcake

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#498005 Mar 4, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
What will you do if she doesn't heed your "request"?

[QUOTE who="AnnieJ"]
Put some voodoo hex on her?

Voodoo is an abominable and wicked act. I don't do nor do I support the dark arts.
AnnieJ wrote:
Climb through your computer and terrorize her?
Why should I do this? This isn't possible....is it?
AnnieJ wrote:
Come on Andrew
Where are we going Annie?
AnnieJ wrote:
...threats against a person on some discussion board sounds ridiculous.
On what discussion board does it NOT sound ridiculous? Besides, I wasn't threatening her...for the record.
AnnieJ wrote:
At the very least you should have learned by now
I've learned many things since WINLAC.
AnnieJ wrote:
...those lesbian women don't scare easily
Nor am I trying to scare any of them.
AnnieJ wrote:
...they are tough!
Yes, some are even manly.

Andrew (CS).

Location hidden

#498007 Mar 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet. I want one.
Electric violin, that is
;-p
Yes, yes, the violin, THE VIOLINS!...AND THE DRUMS!...nice instruments. All...nice, yes, nice.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#498010 Mar 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
My only point was that the Bible was never suposed to be an encyclopedia of knowledge. It's only a base to form religions and beliefs. And also to help understand who and what God is.
That's why I referenced to tying shoes - it's not in there, why would a cure for cancer?
Why would God do anything helpful to the humans it supposedly loves then? Moreover, if this deity desires human belief for some reason, then what better win-win scenario could there be than to miraculously reveal information that would show it was both existent and benevolent? God revealing the cure for cancer to the Hebrews would have been an excellent example of that.

San Francisco

#498011 Mar 4, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not wrong :)
You the one deny Free Will then have the nerve to talk about rational conversation???? me laughing! iyai!
I have never denied free will. You just have reading and comprehension issues. My point was that if God is omniscient, then free will is impossible. You just don't understand that. Or don't want to.

San Francisco

#498012 Mar 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Note that Mark is probably talking about Jewish ritual immersion (RE: Jesus by John) not the later Christian invention.
That's an interesting point. Mark wrote from a Jewish perspective after all.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#498013 Mar 4, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Woohooo! I can produce an epiphany!
That makes me a deity!!!(according to the definition of that word)
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
I'm going to have my very own unicorn fly me around, and it will open my beer bottles with its horn! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!
(I don't really remember what I wrote...)
(pertaining to your epiphany).....

http://youtu.be/an_by5r8EUc

((*_-))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 110,016
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min Rosesz 675,493
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 982,282
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr lightbeamrider 4,079
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 hr awesome reality 46,189
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 hr UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 184,711
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 12 hr Tony 6,217
More from around the web