|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA !!!!!
Nice tr Catch, but I will not entertain that bullshit that the problems gays are having today is anything like the problems blacks had.
Perhaps because you are neither.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
G*O*O*D
M
O
R
N
I
N
G
It is SONday.....
“The first to apologize is the bravest,
the first to forgive is the strongest,
and the first to forget is the happiest.”
~ Author Unknown
Thought for the Day
Very wise and true philosophy, too bad that the author is unknown, he deserves much credit for this insightful saying. Good evening Epi.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Lord, I'm reminded today of that old hymn "When We Walk with the Lord." It says "what You say, we will do, where You send we will go; never fear, only trust and obey." Help my condition, Lord, that I will not fear, but that will walk with You all the days of my life and have faith to always trust and obey, and leave the outcome to You. In Your name I pray. Amen.
Prime time with God
Amen.

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF scar scar? Are you stalking me or something?
LOL, why do you save all this shit?
But hey, thanks for correcting Tide for me.
Skom?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Not fair at all! I know plenty about the history, abuses & discrimination of gays.
I'll admit I very recently learned about Wilde, but I live in the same world you do, I've seen all that crap.
I don't like it.
Make me a sammich!
The story of religion in America is fascinating. Our forebears believed in "a god of nature" and said as much in their early writings. They were not Christians because there's not a word about Jesus or the new testament in the declaration or constitution. President Adams signed the treaty with Tripoli in which article 11 stated, "the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

The zealous Christians made their moves during trying and uneasy times in the nation. Amidst a bloody civil war with nearly every family seeing the death of a member or someone close to them the zealots demanded that "In God We Trust" be minted onto our coins. During the cold war era when school children were taught to "Take Cover" beneath their desks in case of a nuclear attack the McCarthyites added "Under God" to our pledge of allegiance and added "In God We Trust" to our currency.

School children were openly taught the god concept all across the nation. One might have thought that someone(or most) might have spoken out as this lunacy continued. The preachers dared not because they would have been driven from their pulpits. Professors in colleges dared not because they would have lost their salaries. Politicians dared not...they would have been defeated. Editors dared not...they would have lost subscribers. Merchants dared not because they might have lost customers. Clerks and Butchers dared not because they might have been discharged. Ancient god worship has been repeated to each new generation and reinforced by authority figures ever since primitive times. Brainwashing of the young is the most effective way to spread a lie. The cannibals taught the consumption of human flesh as a religious ritual for thousands of years and even when they stopped it was because of being brainwashed with a new religion, Christianity.

Thank goodness I've lived long enough to witness the beginning of the end of the practice of ancient god worship. All polls show that most are beginning to see the light. During my lifetime things have changed so much that it's remarkable how small a percentage of our population feel obliged to attend a church...even once a month. This practice is one which would have been a reason for the death penalty during old testament times. There were forty two death penalty sins spelled out in the old testament....several for violating rules on the sabbath....even the gathering of firewood. I was brainwashed as a small child and tried to live the church life for nearly forty years till I was in my sixties before I decided to "come out." I'm "agnostic," though it be "militant agnostic."

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote: <quoted text>
.. are you enough of a Christian lady to give AIN an apology for your behavior or will you continue to change focus, attack AIN and preach to me? Are you unable to say, "OK, I was wrong, I apologize"? Or, will your pride get in the way ??..
<quoted text>
.. what does the bible say about pride cometh before the fall ??..
.. again, I invite you to apologize to AIN for slandering him ..
Here, I fixed it:
<quoted text>
.. until you apologize to AINS, your new English teach will be Catcher. Don't forget to bring him apples ..
Chirimoyas.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you got caught with your britches down something is showing lol lol.
You need to capitalize and punctuate.

One cherimoya please.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
bro
I agree with your post
any not only ortodox jews reject Jesus as Saviour, and doesn't have gate to OPENLY LEGALY TO PRAY TO JESUS FATHER AND OUR GOD
have good evening old pal
http://www.awn.com/files/imagepicker/35/1106g...

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice post, my friend.
But to Christians, you are much less. And their church is the reason for that. Let's see what they have done to our public perception. From http://atheists.org/content/bigotry-worst-aga... :
"Bigotry Worst Against Atheists - The Ultimate Outsiders? New Report Casts Atheists "Others" Beyond Morality And Community In America
March 25, 2006
"A new study ... has found that Americans perceive Atheists as the group least likely to embrace common values and a shared vision of society.
"Researchers concluded: "Americans rate atheists below Muslims, recent immigrants, gays and lesbians and other minority groups in 'sharing their vision of American society.' Atheists are also the minority group most Americans are least willing to allow their children to marry."
"Disturbingly, Atheists are "seen as a threat to the American way of life by a large portion of the American public," despite being only 3% of the U.S. population. Edgell said that Atheists "play the role that Catholics, Jews and communists have played in the past" in that we provide "a symbolic moral boundary to membership in American society."
==========
Let's read some of that again:
Atheist are "seen as a threat to the American way of life by a large portion of the American public" and atheists "provide a symbolic moral boundary to membership in American society."
If that isn't defamatory in the worst way and utterly unacceptable, what is? Wouldn't you want such people as that article described to be prevented from teaching, adopting, holding high public office, serving o juries, and coaching? Atheists have been or still are prevented from doing those things because of this hate speech.
Are we really expected to sit for that? Should we not all object when Christians - including those on this thread - try to depict us in such terms? Do they not deserve our best contempt? Are we not justified in undermining the public's perception of people who speak about us like this? Should they not be shamed into STFU?
I just don't take that crap from anybody. Like you, I have worked hard, and lived an exemplary life of service, charity, and productivity, and I refuse to be demeaned like that without fighting back. I encourage others to do the same.
..whining and crying like a sniffling invalid.

Nobody not feeling sorry for you. suck it up and check under your kilt if you're really a man and if you don't have any, grow some!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to capitalize and punctuate.
One cherimoya please.
No cherimoya for you lol.
Time for me to report to class
Now you watch real good here
you may learn afew things.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what the word WHAT means.Some questions start with the word What.You do a how pile of assuming.lol lol You can pile on all the excuses you care to.lol lol
What?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What are you calling rudeness to Christians? I have words with individual Christians, and consider them justified.
And atheism involves no faith. We mostly think that faith is a bad way to think, and avoid it.
Ask us, and we'll tell you what atheism is. It's not a faith.
it is the most stupid and moronic belief system known to mankind. that realization I thank Jesus for.

The atheist ask mankind to choose Science or God. That like seeing a ford mustang car and asking, choose horse power, engine combustion, fuel injection, computerized electronics, hydraulics, pistons.

or choose Henry Ford.

That is absurd, both are necessary.

if God did not put the universe there, there would be nothing to study.

you don't have any sense.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
HA HA HA !!!!!
Nice try Catch, but I will not entertain that bullspit that the problems gays are having today are anything like the problems Blacks had.
River Tam wrote:
Perhaps because you are neither.
Well, I am. And I'm not homosexual. But, I will say that neither will I entertain such bullspit to even begin to think that homosexuals are suffering in any way close to how Blacks have been and still suffer. I'll not bother getting into slavery, because it's quite possible (and probable, I might add) that if there was a continent consisting of a majority homosexual population, that that continent would, most likely, be the preferred destination to conduct a slave-trade, even though a strength issue might arise in regards to the men. But, I don't recall any militias organized in order to eradicate society of homosexuals that equate to that of the Ku Klux Klan and those similar. I don't recall any militias organized that relied on lynch-mobs on a daily basis in order to eradicate society of homosexuals. There's much more that I don't recall that makes any suffering of homosexuals to equate to that of Blacks. Not as severe and not as long.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

He was not that light but was sent to bear witness of that light.

Jesus saith unto them Fill the waterpots with water and they fill them up to the brim.

Marvel not that I said unto thee Ye must be born again.

Their cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water.Jesus saith unto her.Give me to drink.

And a certain man was there,which hand a infirmity thrity and eight years.

Philip answered him.Two hundred pennyworth of bread is not sufficient for them that every one of them may take a little.

The world cannot hate you but me it hateth because I testify of it that the works thereof are evil.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
They find scorn just as offensive as ridicule. And they have no interest in not being offensive themselves, so it's hard to care much if they are offended.
Still, I try to constrain my blasphemy and profanity to a minimum, since I'm not interested in gratuitous offense. But I wouldn't censor many sincerely held opinions because they might offend, and I suspect that you wouldn't, either. Why should either of us? This is the place to bring such ideas.
It aint necessarily so wrote: <quoted text> Me? I'm an optimist. You're the Christian.

trifecta1 wrote: Optimist? LOL. If you was an optimist you would be living your life looking forward, but we all see you living your life in the rearview mirror, paralyzed from moving forward. Still attached to a religion you claim you walk away from but keep coming back to those that still in the religion obviously insecure and desperately jailed and kidnapped.

You're in a mental Prison Cell and Religious Straightjacket. You're no optimist, you're a neurotic panic stricken lost soul that not even have the confidence and willpower to walk away and not look back from what you have walked away from. The Christian Religion Owns you.

You're not your own, your retirement days are not your own, your days are of a Slave, with the slave mentality after running away from the Master Religion but keep returning because you're too Weak and Impotent to move out on your own. An optimist, you're not. Everyone on the billboard see you for the fraud that you are.

As a Jesus Follower I say, keep the Christian Religion. You have a chain around your neck and it going to Drown you. The Jesus Follower have Jesus Christ, the Wheat. You still owned lock stock and barrel by the Christian Religion, you got the Chaff, and you're a Slave. Now March teddy bear.~~~grin~~~. Yeah

...and FURTHERMORE...

Slave-: one that is completely subservient to a dominating influence.

In your case, a Religious Slave.

You come on the billboard claiming you want STFU Christians, railing against the church, railing against the bible, but claim you left the Christian Religion.

Yet you not get that Christianity don't need the bible to prosper. Christianity is not Islam.

What stands out Christianity and the bible, is that a person can go they whole life with one verse and be a Jesus follower. In fact, a person no have to even see a bible. They can hear John 3:16 and God will do the rest in they conscience and in they heart with the blessed Holy Spirit.

Islam can't do that, they have to have to Qu'ran. Hinduism have to have all they statures and idols, Buddhism need the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama.

You too ignorant to be embarrassed.

All you show when you come here everyday railing against a religion, is that your mind is still enslaved by that religion. A Jesus Follower is FREE because they have the Spirit of YHWH God through Jesus Christ.

Yet you tried to be free, but just end up running back to your MASTER the Christian Religion. Mentally bound and oppressed, your life stuck in reverse, looking back, living in the rearview mirror.

Yet you think you on some moral righteous cause against Christians, and all you doing, is fighting air.

What a joke you are. you're too laughable to be offensive.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
He was not that light but was sent to bear witness of that light.
Jesus saith unto them Fill the waterpots with water and they fill them up to the brim.
Marvel not that I said unto thee Ye must be born again.
Their cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water.Jesus saith unto her.Give me to drink.
And a certain man was there,which hand a infirmity thrity and eight years.
Philip answered him.Two hundred pennyworth of bread is not sufficient for them that every one of them may take a little.
The world cannot hate you but me it hateth because I testify of it that the works thereof are evil.
Good evening Lil whispers, how're you?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
Skom?
Buck?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening Lil whispers, how're you?
Hi Lawest 100;

I figured you was pretty po'd with me over the woman thing.So just stayed away for the peace.I will apolize for being so sharp.I am doin fine.Have returned tonight where I know I belong with my Bible.God bless

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Angel9999 wrote:

The story of religion in America is fascinating. Our forebears believed in "a god of nature" and said as much in their early writings. They were not Christians because there's not a word about Jesus or the new testament in the declaration or constitution.
You're wrong. Maybe mislead. Our founding fathers were mostly religious men.

Here's a list of them, by religion, number & percentage of overall.

Religion of F/F #%
Episcopalian/Anglican 88 54.7%
Presbyterian 30 18.6%
Congregationalist 27 16.8%
Quaker 7 4.3%
Dutch Reformed. 6 3.7%
Lutheran 5 3.1%
Catholic 3 1.9%
Huguenot. 3 1.9%
Unitarian 3 1.9%
Methodist 2 1.2%
Calvinist 1 0.6%
TOTAL 204
President Adams signed the treaty with Tripoli in which article 11 stated, "the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
It wasn't just Adams that signed that treaty, it was all of congress. And they weren't trying to set a nation state of non-religion, they were trying to let pirates know that America won't engage in a religious war like England did so many times.
The zealous Christians made their moves during trying and uneasy times in the nation. Amidst a bloody civil war with nearly every family seeing the death of a member or someone close to them the zealots demanded that "In God We Trust" be minted onto our coins. During the cold war era when school children were taught to "Take Cover" beneath their desks in case of a nuclear attack the McCarthyites added "Under God" to our pledge of allegiance and added "In God We Trust" to our currency.
Correct, but I fail to see your point. Laws were made, Acts of Congress signed... That's what the people want.
School children were openly taught the god concept all across the nation.{SNIP} Brainwashing of the young is the most effective way to spread a lie.
So now we teach our kids the evolution conceit, the non-god concept. So instead of finding middle ground, we just flipped the coin.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>Well, I am. And I'm not homosexual. But, I will say that neither will I entertain such bullspit to even begin to think that homosexuals are suffering in any way close to how Blacks have been and still suffer. I'll not bother getting into slavery, because it's quite possible (and probable, I might add) that if there was a continent consisting of a majority homosexual population, that that continent would, most likely, be the preferred destination to conduct a slave-trade, even though a strength issue might arise in regards to the men. But, I don't recall any militias organized in order to eradicate society of homosexuals that equate to that of the Ku Klux Klan and those similar. I don't recall any militias organized that relied on lynch-mobs on a daily basis in order to eradicate society of homosexuals. There's much more that I don't recall that makes any suffering of homosexuals to equate to that of Blacks. Not as severe and not as long.
Excellent post, thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••