Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#497476 Mar 3, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I rarely judge your posts. I glance at them to see if they are your words or cut-and-paste. I will read your thoughts, but not pure cut-and-paste.
Do you know what the word WHAT means.Some questions start with the word What.You do a how pile of assuming.lol lol You can pile on all the excuses you care to.lol lol

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#497477 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
No, that isn't how it works. As an atheist, you are stigmatized whatever else is true about you. And that is because the Christian church chooses for it to be that way. Nobody else with a say cares.
I bet that we can fix that.
Fair minded and forward seeing Christians will be glad to have been apprised that such sentiments are brewing.
Agreed.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#497479 Mar 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. expose myself? No, it was a voluntary action, a response taken to expose your inaccurate and inappropriate slander of AIN ..
<quoted text>
.. in this instance, your vindictive belittlement of AIN was groundless. He did not check the spam 'judgits,' I did. And, again, such a critique was germane since you are spamming this thread ..
.. are you enough of a Christian lady to give AIN an apology for your behavior or will you continue to change focus, attack AIN and preach to me? Are you unable to say, "OK, I was wrong, I apologize"? Or, will your pride get in the way ??..
Thank you for apologizing to bad you missed the word WHAT in that post guess you did not know is can start a question either.Your excused.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#497481 Mar 3, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Why ask?
He'll be vague and evasive. The answer he gives won't be an answer. It'll be a dodge.
Dec 23, 2012
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/topstor...
Dec 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Friday Feb 22
<quoted text>
There's that.
WTF scar scar? Are you stalking me or something?

LOL, why do you save all this shit?

But hey, thanks for correcting Tide for me.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#497485 Mar 3, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Come to think of it... If I remember correctly... I believe Zipporah (Moses' first wife) also had dark skin.
God created all shades initially from one man... and one woman.
Perhaps, you'll be interested in the following.

First, Enoch 106:1-2 says, "And after some days my son Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore a son. And his body was white as snow and red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair of his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful." Then, in chapter 107, verse 2 and 3, it says, "And now, my son, go and make known to thy son Lamech that this son, which has been born, is in truth his son, and that this is no lie. And when Methuselah had heard the words of his father Enoch-for he had shown to him everything in secret-he returned and showed them to him and called the name of that son Noah; for he will comfort the earth after all the destruction."

Now, I could be mistaken, but I believe that this describes the newborn Noah as an albino. Again, I could be mistaken, but in my humble opinion, this would explain how we've become to range from the lightest of light to the darkest of dark. I take into account that people describe things the best they can and from things they know. Also...

Read Job 30:30, Lamentations 4:8, and Song of Solomon 1:5-6, preferably in Hebrew. Then, pay close attention to the definitions of both, "chashak" and "shachar," keeping in mind that these are in regards to children of Israel; these terms and definitions, and the scriptures.

I'm sure you'll find all these interesting. Let me know...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#497486 Mar 3, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not worthy to clean cloged toilets in the judge room?
you psychopath reading thoughts and judge other posts,
I see now idiot in you without of descency and own respect
your have much then with any of youth arent just now of if then a

How's that?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#497488 Mar 3, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares?
if you agree or not?
Who cares?

I f you breathe or not?

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#497489 Mar 3, 2013
They find scorn just as offensive as ridicule. And they have no interest in not being offensive themselves, so it's hard to care much if they are offended.
Still, I try to constrain my blasphemy and profanity to a minimum, since I'm not interested in gratuitous offense. But I wouldn't censor many sincerely held opinions because they might offend, and I suspect that you wouldn't, either. Why should either of us? This is the place to bring such ideas.
It's a nice place, a fun place, a place for learning. I like this place.

Embrace the grey.

#497491 Mar 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I never said that. You're misquoting me.
I suggested he ask you.

I wasn't quoting you, misquoting you, or paraphrasing you.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Yes, RR has become more tolerant since then.
Has Tide?
Not much, if any. I was close to maxed out then, and that hasn't changed.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#497493 Mar 3, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
I thought you might like to know my 'commend post' was solely due to your sole dad achievements...
That to me for any man is worth more than anything else.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#497494 Mar 3, 2013
I have appointments today so might catch up within the 12 hours +.
Take Care

Embrace the grey.

#497495 Mar 3, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Why ask?
He'll be vague and evasive. The answer he gives won't be an answer. It'll be a dodge.
Dec 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Dec 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Friday Feb 22
<quoted text>
There's that.
Thanks.

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#497499 Mar 3, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
you are not worthy to clean cloged toilets in the judge room?
you psychopath reading thoughts and judge other posts,
I see now idiot in you without of descency and own respect
Shut-up stupid ...

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#497500 Mar 3, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
I have appointments today so might catch up within the 12 hours +.
Take Care
"smoooch"
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#497501 Mar 3, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/expectant-parents-die-n... So,from what I've read about Orthodox judaism,Orthodox jews don't have any REAL opinion about Jesus,because Orthodox judaism teaches them to not even consider,or think about Him. It teaches them to totally shut Him out of their thinking in reference to sin,heaven,hell,scripture,and God.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#497503 Mar 3, 2013
Good evening everyone.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#497504 Mar 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have hit my Golden Years and can honestly say that the same things were said about inter-racial marriage. I was there. Christains used the exact same arguements why Negroes were cursed by God and that inter-rational marriage was sinful formication, an abomination and even bestiality.
If we think something is a sin then we should avoid it. However, we should allow others to make their own choices to 'live in sin'.
We have freewill. Are we to be above God and take what God gave us away from others ?
Very good point..

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#497505 Mar 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote: <quoted text>
.. are you enough of a Christian lady to give AIN an apology for your behavior or will you continue to change focus, attack AIN and preach to me? Are you unable to say, "OK, I was wrong, I apologize"? Or, will your pride get in the way ??..
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for apologizing to bad you missed the word WHAT in that post guess you did not know is can start a question either.Your excused.
.. what does the bible say about pride cometh before the fall ??..

.. again, I invite you to apologize to AIN for slandering him ..

Here, I fixed it:
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for apologizing to (TOO) bad you missed the word what in that post guess you did not know is (IT) can start a question either.(RUN-ON SENTENCE)Your (YOU'RE) excused.
.. until you apologize to AINS, your new English teach will be Catcher. Don't forget to bring him apples ..
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#497506 Mar 3, 2013

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#497507 Mar 3, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Lawest100, it is Sunday, nearly 8:30am and my chosen day of Sabbath!!
Not sure who recalls of when I quit my last job, just before Christmas in 2011, when the new CEO at the time was treating me pretty dreadfully. I put my Faith in GOD and started at the job I am in now on the 19th Dec 2011, but even I didn't think I would start work until sometime early in 2012, however, hospitality industries don't close for the Christmas period and I received my first pay before Christmas day.
Anyway, I received a phone call yesterday morning telling me that the CEO (the control freak as she called herself) didn't last a year, and that my replacement (in finances) has just been charged with embezzlement. Not saying stealing is a just desert for a company that didn't care for their employees as such, just saying what happened!!
Ahhh, and these days, I am well respected and well cared for in my role, and for that, I will always thank GOD :)
Good evening Serah, sounds like you may have been delivered from a potentially troublesome situation for you, here in the states it is practically a Blessings to have almost any type of job given the degraded economy over here.

Peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 6 min Johnny 560
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Porkpie Hat 261,708
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Dave Nelson 230,102
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 751,182
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min June VanDerMark 548,873
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 19 min chris 324
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 19 min bacon hater 37,274
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 40 min Innocent Holy dr ... 5,510

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE