Location hidden

#497503 Mar 3, 2013
Good evening everyone.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#497504 Mar 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have hit my Golden Years and can honestly say that the same things were said about inter-racial marriage. I was there. Christains used the exact same arguements why Negroes were cursed by God and that inter-rational marriage was sinful formication, an abomination and even bestiality.
If we think something is a sin then we should avoid it. However, we should allow others to make their own choices to 'live in sin'.
We have freewill. Are we to be above God and take what God gave us away from others ?
Very good point..

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#497505 Mar 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote: <quoted text>
.. are you enough of a Christian lady to give AIN an apology for your behavior or will you continue to change focus, attack AIN and preach to me? Are you unable to say, "OK, I was wrong, I apologize"? Or, will your pride get in the way ??..
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for apologizing to bad you missed the word WHAT in that post guess you did not know is can start a question either.Your excused.
.. what does the bible say about pride cometh before the fall ??..

.. again, I invite you to apologize to AIN for slandering him ..

Here, I fixed it:
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for apologizing to (TOO) bad you missed the word what in that post guess you did not know is (IT) can start a question either.(RUN-ON SENTENCE)Your (YOU'RE) excused.
.. until you apologize to AINS, your new English teach will be Catcher. Don't forget to bring him apples ..
Doctor REALITY

United States

#497506 Mar 3, 2013

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#497507 Mar 3, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Lawest100, it is Sunday, nearly 8:30am and my chosen day of Sabbath!!
Not sure who recalls of when I quit my last job, just before Christmas in 2011, when the new CEO at the time was treating me pretty dreadfully. I put my Faith in GOD and started at the job I am in now on the 19th Dec 2011, but even I didn't think I would start work until sometime early in 2012, however, hospitality industries don't close for the Christmas period and I received my first pay before Christmas day.
Anyway, I received a phone call yesterday morning telling me that the CEO (the control freak as she called herself) didn't last a year, and that my replacement (in finances) has just been charged with embezzlement. Not saying stealing is a just desert for a company that didn't care for their employees as such, just saying what happened!!
Ahhh, and these days, I am well respected and well cared for in my role, and for that, I will always thank GOD :)
Good evening Serah, sounds like you may have been delivered from a potentially troublesome situation for you, here in the states it is practically a Blessings to have almost any type of job given the degraded economy over here.

Peace.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#497508 Mar 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. are you enough of a Christian lady to give AIN an apology for your behavior or will you continue to change focus, attack AIN and preach to me? Are you unable to say, "OK, I was wrong, I apologize"? Or, will your pride get in the way ??..
<quoted text>
Here, I fixed it:
<quoted text>
.. until you apologize to AINS, your new English teach will be Catcher. Don't forget to bring him apples ..
Oh hey, um.

That's a new English teacher, not an English teach.

Just sayin.

;)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#497509 Mar 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, I fixed it:
<quoted text>
lol you got caught with your britches down something is showing lol lol.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#497510 Mar 3, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
A friend of mine is missing his left arm. When he grows it back, I'll believe your prayers have real biological meaning. Until then, I suppose they mean something to you.
<quoted text>
What is it with reading comprehension on this thread?
Do you not see the part where I write "I suppose they have some meaning to you."?
The very best that prayer can do is unite believers - and produce the placebo effect. Don't get me wrong, those are very powerful and important effects.
It also misguides some, but not all, into thinking that some medical intervention only worked b/c of their deity and not the chemical effects of modern medicine.
I agree that it can be misguided in terms of the purpose behind the individuals prayer and what they are approaching God in prayer for, even the saints do not always know what they should be praying for sometimes, which is just one of many reasons for the gift of the Holy Ghost because the spirit makes intercession FOR us when we kneel in prayer before God.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#497511 Mar 3, 2013
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
Romans 8:26

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#497512 Mar 3, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
I'm happy you have some financial relief, I sure could use some.
However, you and those like you are eager to say what a GOD has done for you, oddly tho, your GOD never gives you enough to share with others, your response as well as others is to tell people they need to have "faith", rather than you with the "faith" sharing with those without your type of "faith".
You wouldn't be so bold as to give away your financial windfall to another whom you're preaching to about "faith" would you?
Only as the Lord leads Mike, only as the Lord leads.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#497513 Mar 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA !!!!!
Nice tr Catch, but I will not entertain that bullshit that the problems gays are having today is anything like the problems blacks had.
Perhaps because you are neither.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#497514 Mar 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
G*O*O*D
M
O
R
N
I
N
G
It is SONday.....
“The first to apologize is the bravest,
the first to forgive is the strongest,
and the first to forget is the happiest.”
~ Author Unknown
Thought for the Day
Very wise and true philosophy, too bad that the author is unknown, he deserves much credit for this insightful saying. Good evening Epi.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#497515 Mar 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Lord, I'm reminded today of that old hymn "When We Walk with the Lord." It says "what You say, we will do, where You send we will go; never fear, only trust and obey." Help my condition, Lord, that I will not fear, but that will walk with You all the days of my life and have faith to always trust and obey, and leave the outcome to You. In Your name I pray. Amen.
Prime time with God
Amen.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#497516 Mar 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF scar scar? Are you stalking me or something?
LOL, why do you save all this shit?
But hey, thanks for correcting Tide for me.
Skom?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#497517 Mar 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Not fair at all! I know plenty about the history, abuses & discrimination of gays.
I'll admit I very recently learned about Wilde, but I live in the same world you do, I've seen all that crap.
I don't like it.
Make me a sammich!
The story of religion in America is fascinating. Our forebears believed in "a god of nature" and said as much in their early writings. They were not Christians because there's not a word about Jesus or the new testament in the declaration or constitution. President Adams signed the treaty with Tripoli in which article 11 stated, "the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

The zealous Christians made their moves during trying and uneasy times in the nation. Amidst a bloody civil war with nearly every family seeing the death of a member or someone close to them the zealots demanded that "In God We Trust" be minted onto our coins. During the cold war era when school children were taught to "Take Cover" beneath their desks in case of a nuclear attack the McCarthyites added "Under God" to our pledge of allegiance and added "In God We Trust" to our currency.

School children were openly taught the god concept all across the nation. One might have thought that someone(or most) might have spoken out as this lunacy continued. The preachers dared not because they would have been driven from their pulpits. Professors in colleges dared not because they would have lost their salaries. Politicians dared not...they would have been defeated. Editors dared not...they would have lost subscribers. Merchants dared not because they might have lost customers. Clerks and Butchers dared not because they might have been discharged. Ancient god worship has been repeated to each new generation and reinforced by authority figures ever since primitive times. Brainwashing of the young is the most effective way to spread a lie. The cannibals taught the consumption of human flesh as a religious ritual for thousands of years and even when they stopped it was because of being brainwashed with a new religion, Christianity.

Thank goodness I've lived long enough to witness the beginning of the end of the practice of ancient god worship. All polls show that most are beginning to see the light. During my lifetime things have changed so much that it's remarkable how small a percentage of our population feel obliged to attend a church...even once a month. This practice is one which would have been a reason for the death penalty during old testament times. There were forty two death penalty sins spelled out in the old testament....several for violating rules on the sabbath....even the gathering of firewood. I was brainwashed as a small child and tried to live the church life for nearly forty years till I was in my sixties before I decided to "come out." I'm "agnostic," though it be "militant agnostic."

United States

#497518 Mar 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, I fixed it:
<quoted text>
Chirimoyas.

United States

#497519 Mar 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you got caught with your britches down something is showing lol lol.
You need to capitalize and punctuate.

One cherimoya please.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#497520 Mar 3, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
bro
I agree with your post
any not only ortodox jews reject Jesus as Saviour, and doesn't have gate to OPENLY LEGALY TO PRAY TO JESUS FATHER AND OUR GOD
have good evening old pal
http://www.awn.com/files/imagepicker/35/1106g...

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#497521 Mar 3, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice post, my friend.
But to Christians, you are much less. And their church is the reason for that. Let's see what they have done to our public perception. From http://atheists.org/content/bigotry-worst-aga... :
"Bigotry Worst Against Atheists - The Ultimate Outsiders? New Report Casts Atheists "Others" Beyond Morality And Community In America
March 25, 2006
"A new study ... has found that Americans perceive Atheists as the group least likely to embrace common values and a shared vision of society.
"Researchers concluded: "Americans rate atheists below Muslims, recent immigrants, gays and lesbians and other minority groups in 'sharing their vision of American society.' Atheists are also the minority group most Americans are least willing to allow their children to marry."
"Disturbingly, Atheists are "seen as a threat to the American way of life by a large portion of the American public," despite being only 3% of the U.S. population. Edgell said that Atheists "play the role that Catholics, Jews and communists have played in the past" in that we provide "a symbolic moral boundary to membership in American society."
==========
Let's read some of that again:
Atheist are "seen as a threat to the American way of life by a large portion of the American public" and atheists "provide a symbolic moral boundary to membership in American society."
If that isn't defamatory in the worst way and utterly unacceptable, what is? Wouldn't you want such people as that article described to be prevented from teaching, adopting, holding high public office, serving o juries, and coaching? Atheists have been or still are prevented from doing those things because of this hate speech.
Are we really expected to sit for that? Should we not all object when Christians - including those on this thread - try to depict us in such terms? Do they not deserve our best contempt? Are we not justified in undermining the public's perception of people who speak about us like this? Should they not be shamed into STFU?
I just don't take that crap from anybody. Like you, I have worked hard, and lived an exemplary life of service, charity, and productivity, and I refuse to be demeaned like that without fighting back. I encourage others to do the same.
..whining and crying like a sniffling invalid.

Nobody not feeling sorry for you. suck it up and check under your kilt if you're really a man and if you don't have any, grow some!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#497522 Mar 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to capitalize and punctuate.
One cherimoya please.
No cherimoya for you lol.
Time for me to report to class
Now you watch real good here
you may learn afew things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 min Seentheotherside 45,845
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min onemale 284,623
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Michael 665,469
Liberals say INCEST marriage is okay 16 min guest 5
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 23 min truth 624
Electing a president.......with NO POLITICAL EX... 56 min Doctor REALITY 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 977,432
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr truth 88,379
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Lonestar 255
More from around the web