“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#497375 Mar 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
... I comment on alot of things that do not mean jack doodle to no one but me....
That is what all of us usually do. <smooch>

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#497376 Mar 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. bullseye !!..
.. if you do not respect my boundaries, you invite me to violate your boundaries ..
.. have you now figured out why I systematically sprinkle suggestive sexual sayings in this forum? Do you think anyone else will recognize my motive ??..
I'll offer up my opinion.

Very few.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#497377 Mar 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
You [Seraphine] and Sora are the only posters who have everybody's respect.
You owe it to us to stay.
I agree.

And their presence here is very valuable. They are the evidence that none of us hates all Christians or looks for ways to insult them, meaning that when we do, it is with cause, and based on individual behavior.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#497378 Mar 3, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
From http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Then, at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
<quoted text>
Two things.
@ the Christians: This is the evidence that I am not looking for reasons to call Christians "moron" or "liar." This would have been the perfect time if that were my preference.
@ Dim, who is a moron: That is how you demonstrate a possible lie. You juxtapose two contradictory comments exactly as they originally appeared with corroborating links.
Even so, I have not called Trifecta a liar. He is invited to explain first why that is not a contradiction. Even if he doesn't, I won't call him a liar.
You, by contrast, lack the class and breeding to do such a thing even after weeks of exhortation to either do so or STFU, because you cannot. The most you post is one quote and your recollection of something that you think that I said that might have contradicted it, giving me no chance to explain your moronic mistake to you, as I did when you mistook the meaning of "Nope. I'm not going to continue to correct you any more," you useless idiot.
All you can do is slander and forgive yourself. And your Christian pals are your enablers. None of them expects you to do better or beg forgiveness. They only find fault in my reaction.
oh you feelings hurt?? aww too bad. You're a Religious Slave. And I will explain in detail when I get back from conducting pressing business matters later tonight. Of course the writing was for you, I responded to you writings. But it was not only for you.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#497379 Mar 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sure workin hard here for a scrap lol did you get up on the wrong side of the bed.Cause your sure grrrumbling alot.lol.lol Duh I comment on alot of things that do not mean jack doodle to no one but me.Why should I answer up to your question lol you not may mamma lol lol Your the one with the problem not me.lol lol Could be you abit pissed cause you exposed yourself lol lol Awee your forgiven my dear go and sin no more.The wonder of it all over a icorn lol lol Yep I'm a gentle tigeress.Why should I leave I like the company here grand bunch of folks.
.. expose myself? No, it was a voluntary action, a response taken to expose your inaccurate and inappropriate slander of AIN ..

.. now, tell me again that you don't 'give a squat' about icons. You don't have to be honest with me but at least be honest with yourself ..

With Established Harem

#497380 Mar 3, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Clippers?
.. nails ??..

Fennario

#497381 Mar 3, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
Thank you as always for your kind words. I felt melancholic earlier but now it has passed, our mission continues we shall make this world a better and safer place for all humankind!!!
It's always a pleasure to hear from you. You are an example for others to aspire to.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#497382 Mar 3, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a person encultured into Christianity could possibly believe that Jesus is the Lord and Savior. Anyone who is not encultured into that religion would never believe that.
I can't make that point any more simpler. When you have a religion, you perceive, experience and live reality through its lens, worldview.
For your, your pantheon is vibrant. For me, not at all. Your pantheon doesn't exist for me - not even slightly. You live in a Created world; I don't. The things in my life do not happen because of a deity; in your life, they do - another way to say this is that you experience the details in your life as if your deity were real.
That's enculturation. Our brains interpret the world around us very differently because our neurons are set up differently.
Yes, my understanding of enculturation is quite a bit more nuanced than Wikipedia's version.
Yes, religions are part of cultures. Yes, they can span cultures. However, the same named religion in different cultures will be differently understood and expressed. Hence, Mayan Christians sacrifice chickens in blood ceremonies, Polynesian Christians worship their ancestors and have shrines to them, and some American Christians have elaborate snake-handling rituals.
Christianity is not the same religion worldwide. It's understood differently in different cultural contexts.
Hence, we can now understand that "culture" itself includes a variety of socially mediated experience - religion is a part of that. Atheists can be from Christian culture without being Christian. Japanese Christians are not from Christian culture, but they are Christians (and their understanding of Christianity differs from yours in important ways - many also engage in Buddhist and Shinto traditions w/out issue).
The problem is that most people can't grasp that their 'reality' is a constructed paradigm, but they have no problem pointing out that everyone else's is.

The 'beam in the eye' parable is quite appropriate. Sadly, itis the least applied of the teachings of Jesus in Christianity.

With Established Harem

#497383 Mar 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Boundaries lol.Violate lol.Suggestive sexual saying lol yep reconize the motive all hot air.lol lol.
.. do you have your crystal ball out? Again ??..

Fennario

#497384 Mar 3, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
Helen Keller was another person that Sora and I admire very much for her strength of character and conviction.
Agreed.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#497385 Mar 3, 2013
"And my righteous ones will live by faith. But I will take no pleasure in anyone who turns away."

Hebrews 10:38

Since: Sep 10

Mexico

#497386 Mar 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. assume the position. Trust me, you'll enjoy it ..
OK, I'm ready.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#497387 Mar 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. assume the position. Trust me, you'll enjoy it ..
ADYDAS

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#497388 Mar 3, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Praise God.---> (on the good works part... Atheist or not. It's only human)
On the flipside, if one was to do all these things which you have done and say, "I am Christian"... these things of itself wouldn't save that person. It is the Atonement of Christ Jesus and those who CONTINUALLY trust in Him that would save the Christian. All the good works would be a "side effect" of those who "genuinely" trust in Christ to save them.
True Christians are usually always on the wrong side of many historical events... but they are always on the right side of eternity.
So, you'd agree, that people are people, and they do things and live their lives while along the way we interact with others, who do the same things.

But, for some reason, those people suddenly are assigned an inferior status because they do not share your belief in your religious mythology, and sometimes, even when they do.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#497389 Mar 3, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know. That's obvious.
I keep talking about the church, and you keep changing that to "all Christians" so that you can say that I stereotype you all. Yet I am constantly acknowledging the opposite by making the distinction, as I did a few hours ago:
"And no, Dim and RiversideRedneck, I do not hate Christians. I loathe your church for what it has done to us - to you and me."
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
You continue to fail to grasp that. The church is our enemy, and its captives are its principle victims, the remainder of us being harmed by the church to a lesser extent.
Sorry if that doesn't make me as good a target as the bigot that hates all Christians that you want to make me out to be. But that's fine. It gives me the opportunity to hammer the point home repeatedly, and to note that if you need to erect a straw man, then you don't really have a rebuttal to the actual argument, do you?
Speaking of "that's fine," he's another stooge.
Its funny to see you try and wiggle out of your obvious hypocritical bigotry and hate for Christians, by referring them as the "Church" A "Church" without Christians is just an empty building. The Church is Christians.

And you been arguing with that writer Riverside Redneck for weeks now, to wiggle out of your Bigotry with no luck. Secular Humanism = Hypocrisy.

You just a delight to watch destroy your philosophy single handed. And you actually think you are serving any good on the billboard except to be a laughing stock and a horrible warning.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#497390 Mar 3, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>You unsystematically sprinkle suggestive sexual saying on a known Christian thread because you are simply a vindictive person in announcing what you would might call sexual freedom.
But the truth is, imho, it is shameless sexual prowness on your part which has nothing to do with this Christian thread. All it means in my view is that you are a pervert of the female persuasion. ADIDAS, I mean, ADYDAS... All Day You Dream About Sex.
All that other "respect my boundaries" is silly nonsense and an excuse for your own seared consciences to continue your sexual escapades on a Christian thread.
Dang Quin! You need to stop thinking about sex so much.

Go buy a Corvette. It works great for midlife crisis. Trust me on that.

I am not trying to be insulting but I like you and trying not to be a jerk but I sense something sad is going on in your life. I can tell you one truth, the answers aren't on Topix. <hug>

“Love much, trust none”

There

#497391 Mar 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. that's Goddess, not God ..
.. but, our G_O_D is my 2nd favorite lesbian ..
What will it take to be #1 ? LOL

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#497392 Mar 3, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon amie, we are not here to debate either, and one cannot stand back in times of an emergency. We have covered much but we are not finished yet, we have always had this mission ever since we were children. We have seen more than most see in their lifetimes, but we focus on the good and do what we can to cultivate that. May God bless you and your household forever!!!
I find both of you and Sora to be kind people, and well intentioned, but I have to ask; If you have an opinion about something, and never offer it up to be considered...then what was the worth in forming it?

Just a thought.
Doctor REALITY

Lonoke, AR

#497393 Mar 3, 2013
This was LeBron James last year after the Heat won the NBA Championship: http://www.bing.com/videos/search... 's+about+damn+time&mid=76D 7E2BA1CDE9AD5F30C76D7E2BA1CDE9 AD5F30C&view=detail&FO RM=VIRE8

With Established Harem

#497394 Mar 3, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here, HL. My experience is "ever so much more so" in knowing you, too.
You know that was meant to be read, and you can replace those details or that keyword with any persons, and if it resonates with your experience, then it applies.
I'm sure you did, just wanted to point that out for those that maybe didn't.
My part in that is just happenstance, conceptually...
.. pat yourself on the shoulder, you wrote it, brought humanity back to this thread, an understanding of the great 'what is.'..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min truth 560,453
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 min Johnny 4,895
Moses never existed 7 min Khatru 826
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Dave Nelson 778,326
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 23 min scirocco 119,692
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 37 min RiccardoFire 96,852
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 57 min onemale 265,446
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 1 hr risque 137
More from around the web