“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#497355 Mar 3, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
"French Homosexuals Join Demonstration Against Gay Marriage"
(Huh? Dire quoi? Qu'est-ce qui se passe avec ça? Ceci est France libérale faisant cela?)
"Xavier Bongibault, AN ATHEIST homosexual, is a prominent spokesman against the [gay marriage] bill."
"Jean Marc, who has lived with a man for 20 years, insists,“The LGBT movement that speaks out in the media ... They don’t speak for me. As a society we should not be encouraging this. It’s not biologically natural.”
http://www.c-fam.org/fridayfax/volume-15/fren...
++++++++++
2nd link came out of 1st link...
http://www.c-fam.org/fridayfax/volume-15/stud...
@waaasssuuup - you can see why I was answering this kind of bigotry.

@Qu - your "news piece" is from a religious source - biased. You'll pardon me if we don't trust it at face value.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#497356 Mar 3, 2013
WHY SHOULDN'T HE. HE'S MENT TO BE FULL OF FORGIVENESS AND HAVE MASS COMPASSION. BUT THEN HE DON'T EXIST

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#497357 Mar 3, 2013
From http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
It aint necessarily so wrote:
You'll have to take your dime store psychology elsewhere. I am as immune to it as I am to you shaking the Scary Chicken.
trifecta1 wrote:
It really was not written for you
Then, at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
trifecta1 wrote:
I wrote it pertaining to the writer [it ain't necessarily so]
Two things.

@ the Christians: This is the evidence that I am not looking for reasons to call Christians "moron" or "liar." This would have been the perfect time if that were my preference.

@ Dim, who is a moron: That is how you demonstrate a possible lie. You juxtapose two contradictory comments exactly as they originally appeared with corroborating links.

Even so, I have not called Trifecta a liar. He is invited to explain first why that is not a contradiction. Even if he doesn't, I won't call him a liar.

You, by contrast, lack the class and breeding to do such a thing even after weeks of exhortation to either do so or STFU, because you cannot. The most you post is one quote and your recollection of something that you think that I said that might have contradicted it, giving me no chance to explain your moronic mistake to you, as I did when you mistook the meaning of "Nope. I'm not going to continue to correct you any more," you useless idiot.

All you can do is slander and forgive yourself. And your Christian pals are your enablers. None of them expects you to do better or beg forgiveness. They only find fault in my reaction.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#497358 Mar 3, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Qu, as mentioned previously we are not Baha'i but we respect the beliefs of all people and we see the world as they do. Sora and I believe in interfaith dialogue as do they. We share many of their beliefs save for a key few. More information on their faith here: www.bahai.org/ just because Sora and I do not agree with a person's beliefs that does not mean we cannot find common ground. May I ask how did you come to the conclusion that you believed we were Baha'i?
I have to say, Seraphine, I don't respect the beliefs of people who promote divisiveness and hatred - and that includes what Qu is doing here. His bigotry is not respectable.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#497359 Mar 3, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I don't hate those in lgbtq community who choose the gay lifestyles. I hate the sin of fornications ---> Whether that be bestiality, pedophilia, homosexuality, unmarried heterosexuality, lustful fetishes such as dominatrix and other such lustful sexual fetishes such as some perverts having sex with an assortment of fruits.
Only first marriage male/female couples in the missionary position ?

Sounds perverted to me.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#497360 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm guessing that you're not a Mystery Science Theater 3000 fan, but you might get a kick out of this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =V0j3TxZdv28XX [Robot roll call begins at 58 seconds.]
"Cambot! Gypsy! Tom Servo! Crow!"
The format of this show was to find the worst sci-fi movies ever, and have Joel and the robots stuck in a rocket ship watching them, where they make wise-ass cracks through the whole movie. You see them as silhouettes at the bottom of the screen once the credits are over. Jump ahead at random into this and enjoy.
I've been introduced to it - lots of people love that show, but I have real problems watching such poor films, even with the jokes!

My favorite line was "evening comes to cheap, white trash."

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#497361 Mar 3, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I see while I was writing, you have found your own... I am not here to argue or debate religion – even tho I attend no church I am of the Christian Faith, and know 100% that God truly is Love - it is Life more abundant when such things as one calls evil is overcome, that I share.
It is also hard to believe by many – even tho they say they believe – that this can be attained. But as witness to this here would be no words to express this joy found beyond all that binds, nor anything left as subject matter to even speak of. Does that sound far fetched?
And yet... one cannot stand back and not aid during an emergency... and when that vision before us is war-like... it is easy to see where misunderstandings lie.
You have covered much ground in your young lives, which many of us have done. And sadly, many too begin with the same hopes and dreams in life... even their callings. No doubt you too have seen enough death and destruction to bring you into this one battle ground. Death of Hope, of Love, of Peace, of all that was held dear... with only a fighting spirit left to hold onto Life itself.
God Bless and for me now over and out, as I have much to do where I am as well. It is called hunger, and there are others to feed.
Bonsoir mon amie, we are not here to debate either, and one cannot stand back in times of an emergency. We have covered much but we are not finished yet, we have always had this mission ever since we were children. We have seen more than most see in their lifetimes, but we focus on the good and do what we can to cultivate that. May God bless you and your household forever!!!

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#497362 Mar 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you are a CARING atheist and I'm honored by your friendship ..
Same here, HL. My experience is "ever so much more so" in knowing you, too.

You know that was meant to be read, and you can replace those details or that keyword with any persons, and if it resonates with your experience, then it applies.

I'm sure you did, just wanted to point that out for those that maybe didn't.

My part in that is just happenstance, conceptually...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#497363 Mar 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A few decades ago you would have said the same thing to black people.
and Catholics, Jews, Poles, Italians, Hungarians, Indians....

Today it has been narrowed to Muslims, homosexuals and whoever one happens to be murdering..err.. at war with at the time.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#497364 Mar 3, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Marc wrote:
Huh? Your English is horrible!
I see you've met Balki.

Yes, his English is horrible, but that's a good thing. Wait until he posts something that you can understand. You will be grateful that it is mostly unintelligible.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#497365 Mar 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. bullseye !!..
.. if you do not respect my boundaries, you invite me to violate your boundaries ..
.. have you now figured out why I systematically sprinkle suggestive sexual sayings in this forum? Do you think anyone else will recognize my motive ??..
You unsystematically sprinkle suggestive sexual saying on a known Christian thread because you are simply a vindictive person in announcing what you would might call sexual freedom.

But the truth is, imho, it is shameless sexual prowness on your part which has nothing to do with this Christian thread. All it means in my view is that you are a pervert of the female persuasion. ADIDAS, I mean, ADYDAS... All Day You Dream About Sex.

All that other "respect my boundaries" is silly nonsense and an excuse for your own seared consciences to continue your sexual escapades on a Christian thread.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#497366 Mar 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it, hot stuff!
<quoted text>
Agreed. There's a noticable difference generation to generation. My grandpa was the world's biggest racist & bigot, my dad was less racist but still an intolerant bigot, I'm not racist at all and just very slightly bigoted, my sons are neither...
I think that pattern is happening everywhere, I hope I'm right.
<quoted text>
LOL, that's f_cked up...
Hey, my wife & I saw this commercial last night...
http://youtu.be/AnmDlk6F3d0 (hot girl, black bikini)
...she got all pissed off, saying that gays are "thrown in our face". I actually defended you, I told that commercial was a nice way of easing the gays into society, it's a whole lot better than some fruit loops all girlied up in a parade.....
Remember I was telling you that I think if gays would tone that down a bit, give it time to sink in and be realized by the rest of us, it'd make it easier for people to accept gays?
.. great commercial! Madison Avenue is doing their part ..

.. you're absolutely correct, younger generations are more accepting of interracial marriages and alternate sexual identities. It's the older generation that may never change ..

.. it seems gay haters struggle more with gender identity and a dislike for 'fruit loops' and 'bull dykes.' In the past, gay modeling was predicated on what a relationship should look like: feminine/masculine, weak/strong, boss/servant. The Women's Rights Movement changed that, and, except for gender identity disorder, most gays/lesbians no longer feel the compulsion to follow antiquated stereotypes ..

.. again, thank you for your support. It's appreciated ..

Location hidden

#497367 Mar 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. fruit doesn't grow overnight, it has its beginnings in the pollination process ..
.. it's spring in your part of the world, time to let the bees do their thing, for you to fertilize and water the trees so they can bring forth an autumn harvest ..
.. please don't develop rot fungus, we all need a spiritual thanksgiving ..
Bonsoir mon amie,*Sheds tears* thank you so much!!! I shall strive to do better each day, perfection is not required. My fruit shall never grow rotten although it may take a little longer to blossom.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#497368 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
She sure looks like a sensible and reliable gal.
Oh yeah. hahaaa...

Even has her own entry in Wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Geller

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#497369 Mar 3, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
@waaasssuuup - you can see why I was answering this kind of bigotry.
@Qu - your "news piece" is from a religious source - biased. You'll pardon me if we don't trust it at face value.
What about the blog piece and the talk show from gay sources? Why did you skip those gay sources who oppose gay marriage?

With Established Harem

#497370 Mar 3, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do we come to the subject that's god's a lesbian.
.. that's Goddess, not God ..

.. but, our G_O_D is my 2nd favorite lesbian ..

Location hidden

#497371 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
As in Stewie's bear Rupert? Probably not.
http://familyguy.wikia.com/wiki/Rupert
You can probably tell by my references this morning to the Stooges, Pink Floyd, MST3K and Family Guy that I'm way into lowbrow culture. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_culture
Sorry Catcher, Sora and Seraphine.
Bonjour mon ami!!! We cannot stay too long we have much to do, we will see all of you later. Culture is culture, and it is relative.

With Established Harem

#497372 Mar 3, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I don't hate those in lgbtq community who choose the gay lifestyles. I hate the sin of fornications ---> Whether that be bestiality, pedophilia, homosexuality, unmarried heterosexuality, lustful fetishes such as dominatrix and other such lustful sexual fetishes such as some perverts having sex with an assortment of fruits.
.. assume the position. Trust me, you'll enjoy it ..

Since: Sep 10

Mexico

#497373 Mar 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sure workin hard here for a scrap lol did you get up on the wrong side of the bed.Cause your sure grrrumbling alot.lol.lol Duh I comment on alot of things that do not mean jack doodle to no one but me.Why should I answer up to your question lol you not may mamma lol lol Your the one with the problem not me.lol lol Could be you abit pissed cause you exposed yourself lol lol Awee your forgiven my dear go and sin no more.The wonder of it all over a icorn lol lol Yep I'm a gentle tigeress.Why should I leave I like the company here grand bunch of folks.
Thanks.
Doctor REALITY

Lonoke, AR

#497374 Mar 3, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/dennis-rodman-nkorea-le... It's never been a secret tha Dennis Rodman's not playing with a full deck,and that he's got a LOT of screws loose,but this is absolutely LAUGHABLE how he allowed himself to be 'African Amrican political bait' by this evil North Korean tyrant to try to woo Barack Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min lightbeamrider 775,292
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Tony17 559,502
bless the jews (Nov '08) 9 min keep sabbath holy 7,057
Zekeriyaköy ( General Electric Servisi ) 2O2 8O... 13 min gnelectric 1
SARIYER " GENERAL ELECTRIC Servis " 299 I5 34 ... 17 min gnelectric 1
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 19 min Johnny 1,014
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min WildWeirdWillie 175,632
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr who 265,147
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 3 hr royal kannadiga 1,269
More from around the web