<quoted text>
.. no two people are exactly alike ..
That's truth.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#497161 Mar 2, 2013
Scaritual wrote:
This is what I mean when I mention your reading comprehension. Did you notice, in that post, I started out by specifying: "some Christians" "Some" That means "not all". "Not all" means..well, just that, not all, some.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
If you hated stated that some Christians are good people, I wouldn't have argued the point.
He said that some Christians are bad people. But you need him to explicitly state that some are good or you throw a hissy. May I quote you?:

"You're like a 5 year old child yelling & screaming that you're out of milk and not bothering to ask for more or if your parents have any more to give."

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#497162 Mar 2, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Bam!
This, ladies and gentlemen, mesdames et messieurs, damen und herren, was a bitch slapping.
hee, hee, hee.

Let's hope it helps out his writing.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#497163 Mar 2, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>that you delusion talking, she write something, she never slap anybody. That you false bravado making hay because of the farce the Jesus followers on here making you into.
But go on with you false bravado :)
Corrected:

That's your delusion talking. She wrote something and never slapped anyone. That you show false bravado making hay...??? no, no, sorry, even I can't fix stupid.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#497164 Mar 2, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Autobots...roll out!
Vibrotron has infiltrated the base again!

Fennario

#497165 Mar 2, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Optimist? LOL. If you was an optimist you would be living your life looking forward, but we all see you living your life in the rearview mirror, paralyzed from moving forward. Still attached to a religion you claim you walk away from but keep coming back to those that still in the religion obviously insecure and desperately jailed and kidnapped.
You're in a mental Prison Cell and Religious Straightjacket. You're no optimist, you're a neurotic panic stricken lost soul that not even have the confidence and willpower to walk away and not look back from what you have walked away from.
The Christian Religion Owns you. You're not your own, your retirement days are not your own, your days are of a Slave, with the slave mentality after running away from the Master Religion but keep returning because you're too Weak and Impotent to move out on your own.
An optimist, you're not. Everyone on the billboard see you for the fraud that you are.
As a Jesus Follower I say, keep the Christian Religion. You have a chain around your neck and it going to Drown you. The Jesus Follower have Jesus Christ, the Wheat. You still owned lock stoack and barrel by the Christian Religion, you got the Chaff, and you're a Slave.
Now March teddy bear.~~~grin~~~. Yeah.
You'll have to take your dime store psychology elsewhere. I am as immune to it as I am to you shaking the Scary Chicken.

Fennario

#497166 Mar 2, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Stock
This might be your first post with no spelling or grammatical errors.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#497167 Mar 2, 2013
For unclean spirit crying with loud voices came out of many that were possessed with them and many taken with palsies and that were lame were healed.

And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless hearing a voice but seeing no man.

And when the angel which spake unto Cornelius was departed he called two of his household servants and a devout soldier of them that waited on him continually.

And I heard a voice saying unto me Arise Peter slay and eat.

And behold the angel of the Lord came upon him and a light shined in the prison and he smote Peter on the side and raised him up saying Arise up quickly and his chains fell off from his hands.

Which was with the deputy of the country Segius Paulus a prudent man who call for Barnabas and Saul and desired to hear the word of God.

There they preached the gospel.

Embrace the grey.

#497168 Mar 2, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Now u tell me? lol
Kids watch all sorts these days, it's shocking!
As many as i have shoes!!
Well, i do have an identical baby Rupert bear, so that means they defo been at it, but it's a clone, so now we talkin' asexual reproduction! I told u, this is getting outta hand!
Leave out a pot of honey one night to see if they get into it.

It's either that, or you'll have to put up cameras for *somebody* to monitor.

Fennario

#497169 Mar 2, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Seriously. I never see any Christian on here say if you not part of the Christian Religion you wicked and no good. so please, endulge me.
[1] "The fool says in his heart,'There is no God.' They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good" - Psalm 14:1

[2] "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone." - Revelation 21:8

[3]Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?- 2 Corinthians 6:14

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#497170 Mar 2, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what you did here:
1. use hyperbole
2. insult
3. ignore my argument and mischaracterize it
4. add some more insult and hyperbole
Do you understand what enculturation is?
Alright, you not a intellectual ant, sorry. happy? lets move on.

Wikipedia is pretty good, although you may have a nuance definition.

Its obvious the implication of enculturation with the Religion of Christianity and Western Civilization.

What you fail to do at all, is implicate enculturation with a person believing on Jesus Christ as they personal Lord and Savior thus having access to the One Almighty God YHWH.

Please, explain what in the name of spud webb does enculturation have to with that??

Because the reason you bought up enculturation, is to make the point that Religion is a cultural phenomenon. So born in the Middle East, Muslim, born in the West, Christianity, Born in the East and the Orient, Buddhism, Sikhism, or Hinduism etc.

But there are millions of Hindus, Buddhist, and Muslims in those parts of the world, that are Jesus Followers, but not Christians.

So again, how enculturation can work with a Hindu Muslim or a Buddhist becoming a Jesus follower, but reject the Christian Religion? explain that one.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#497172 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
You'll have to take your dime store psychology elsewhere. I am as immune to it as I am to you shaking the Scary Chicken.
It really was not written for you :)

Embrace the grey.

#497174 Mar 2, 2013
Clementia wrote:
OYE, MR TIDE!
MY TEDDIES R MY BABIES, EWWWWWWWW, THAT'S JUST WRONG!!
Do you have clothes for them?

Hmmmm?

What kind of place have you got running there anyways?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#497176 Mar 2, 2013
And when there had been much disputing Peter arose up and said unto them men and brothren ye know how that a good while ago God made choice amoung us that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel and believe.

After they come to Mysia they assayed to go into Bithynia but the Spirit suffered them not.

Whom Jason hath received and theses all contrary to the decrees of Caesar saying that there is another King one Jesus.

And he departed thence and entered into a certain man's house named Justus one that worshipped God whose house joined hard to the synagogue.

And all men were about twelve.

And we sailed away from Phippi after the days of unleavened bread and came unto them Troas in five days where we abode seven days.

And When we had finished our course from Tyre we came to Ptolemais and saluted the brothen and abode with them one day.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#497177 Mar 2, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour Seraphine :-)
I've been busy but very well, et tu?
Bonsoir Luciana, we have been as well.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#497178 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
[1] "The fool says in his heart,'There is no God.' They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good" - Psalm 14:1
[2] "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone." - Revelation 21:8
[3]Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?- 2 Corinthians 6:14
~~smile~~

you seem to have a little more brevity and courage now that the writer [hiding from you]show up on the billboard?

It takes a skirt to give you confidence??? my my, you in worse shape than I thought.

Anyways, those words are Inspired by YHWH God to be written by the human. So really YHWH calling you no good.

But in the eyes of the world, I'm sure you [may] be good. you was a Dr. afterall, at least that what you write. Many Christians see doctors as good. But for further reference. here you go:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#497179 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
This might be your first post with no spelling or grammatical errors.
haha, Thanks.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#497181 Mar 2, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you just post sentence for yourself
YOU SEE THAT PENALTY FOR SINS ARE DEATH PENALTY OF OWN COUNSCIEOUS SENTENCING YOU TO THE DEATH???
what are you doing here as wicked among those "saints righteouess ones"?
Guilt and Shame Shrink, that what he doing here, Guilt and Shame.

And you right, those verses are concerning him and the likes of him. Ironic eh?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#497183 Mar 2, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha; I have - it is glorious down here, a great Autumn day, with the sun shining nicely. Have done my chores as such, played some darts (trying to get a bit more accurate as it has been years since I played) and now, off to get ready for a couple of hours at the pool. After the pool, will be in the steam room and the spa and then a nice long deserved shower; ending of this week and getting ready to start the next week. End of month at work of course, so many reports to get organised and balanced, ready for the Board. A very balanced life, in my eyes at least, Dr Reality, with a little bit of many things to make it interesting :O)
O.k.,then. You behave now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 min ChromiuMan 5,471
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min RADEKT 261,687
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 4 min Dr_Zorderz 4,781
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 750,801
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 548,735
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 8 min Dubai Massage 055... 118
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 min waaasssuuup 441,441
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min ChristineM 230,023

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE