I've been busy but very well, et tu?
Bonsoir Luciana, we have been as well.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#497178 Mar 2, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
[1] "The fool says in his heart,'There is no God.' They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good" - Psalm 14:1
[2] "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone." - Revelation 21:8
[3]“Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?”- 2 Corinthians 6:14
~~smile~~

you seem to have a little more brevity and courage now that the writer [hiding from you]show up on the billboard?

It takes a skirt to give you confidence??? my my, you in worse shape than I thought.

Anyways, those words are Inspired by YHWH God to be written by the human. So really YHWH calling you no good.

But in the eyes of the world, I'm sure you [may] be good. you was a Dr. afterall, at least that what you write. Many Christians see doctors as good. But for further reference. here you go:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#497179 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
This might be your first post with no spelling or grammatical errors.
haha, Thanks.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#497181 Mar 2, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you just post sentence for yourself
YOU SEE THAT PENALTY FOR SINS ARE DEATH PENALTY OF OWN COUNSCIEOUS SENTENCING YOU TO THE DEATH???
what are you doing here as wicked among those "saints righteouess ones"?
Guilt and Shame Shrink, that what he doing here, Guilt and Shame.

And you right, those verses are concerning him and the likes of him. Ironic eh?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#497183 Mar 2, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha; I have - it is glorious down here, a great Autumn day, with the sun shining nicely. Have done my chores as such, played some darts (trying to get a bit more accurate as it has been years since I played) and now, off to get ready for a couple of hours at the pool. After the pool, will be in the steam room and the spa and then a nice long deserved shower; ending of this week and getting ready to start the next week. End of month at work of course, so many reports to get organised and balanced, ready for the Board. A very balanced life, in my eyes at least, Dr Reality, with a little bit of many things to make it interesting :O)
O.k.,then. You behave now.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#497184 Mar 2, 2013
And I fell on the ground and heard a voice saying unto me Saul Saul why percutest thou me.

And when he had so said there arose a dissention between the Pharises and the Sadducces and the multitude was divided.

But the cheif captain Lysias came upon us and with great violence took him away out of our hands.

And when he was come the Jew which came down from Jerusalem stood round about and laid many and grievous complaints against Paul which they could not prove.

Unto which promise our twelve tribes instantly serving God day and night hope to come.For which hope's sake King Agrippa I am accured of the Jews.

And when we had sailed slowly many days and scarce were come over against Cnidus the wind not suffering us we sailed under crete over against Salmone.

In the same quarters were Possessions of the chief man of the island whose name was Publius who received us and lodged us three days couteously.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#497185 Mar 2, 2013
Why tell me? I didn't suggest that.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
No, you didn't suggest removing it, you suggested amending it. My bad.
Yet I sense that you have learned nothing and will make exactly the same mistake again in a matter of minutes. Wait for it ....
Using the currency as a promotion for religion probably and promoting faith with the Pledge may have helped me. It was pretty easy to expatriate without much nostalgia or regret, and I probably am indebted to the church for keeping my sense of inclusion and belonging to a minimum. My psychological roots were apparently much less deep than somebody who actually does trust in a god and identified with the "We" on his currency.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
So if the Pledge & the national motto helped you, why want them removed?
Right on time.

I want them amended, not removed. And the reason is that they offend and embarrass me, and that they are exclusionary, which affects others more than me at this time.

My comment was tongue in cheek, by the way. They "helped" me by making it easier for me to leave from America. That kind of thing is not good for your economy. The ones who leave are the ones who can.

Fennario

#497186 Mar 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Just answer the damn question
No.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#497187 Mar 2, 2013
"I can no longer keep silent on the issue of gay marriage and why it is stupid, awful, and undesirable."

"Now, I don’t deny that it is hilarious and delightful to make bible beaters uncomfortable — the idea of a religious government official forced to legally refer to two men as “husbands” puts a smile on my VINDICTIVE face..."

"Now I’d like at least all heterosexuals, if not their loudmouth gay friends, to shut the XXXX up on the matter."

Snippets quoted from a gay person in link... ooh rah?

http://nogaymarriage.wordpress.com/2008/11/11...

#497188 Mar 2, 2013
Edit previous post: "LOUDMOUTH GAY FRIENDS"
mike

AOL

#497189 Mar 2, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Lawest. The thing that I can't understand is this...If they don't BELIEVE in something, WHY do they spend the majority of their time disputing something they feel is a lie? I don't believe in the Easter bunny but I will NOT spend years arguing over something that I feel is foolish. Only a fool would argue over something they feel is foolish. All this does is prove to me even more that it IS true. The bible even tells us this too. Have a blessed day in our LORD JESUS CHRIST.
This one is funny!
No one goes into a church to dispute a christians belief, nor does anyone look at a person and says, A "christian", get'em.
If someone disputes your belief, it's because you opened your mouth with unfounded claims about your belief.

Fennario

#497190 Mar 2, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/topstor...
Here are 5 posts, and in those, a person is called either a "demon", or, it's said they will "burn in hell".
Noun: demon
1. An evil supernatural being
2. A cruel wicked and inhuman person
3. Someone extremely diligent or skillful
4.(computing) a program that runs automatically or on a schedule without user interaction
Noun: hell
1. Any place of pain and turmoil
2. A cause of difficulty and suffering
3. Violent and excited activity
4. Noisy and unrestrained mischief
Noun: Hell
1.(religion) the world of the dead
2.(Christianity) the abode of Satan and the forces of evil; where sinners suffer eternal punishment
WordWeb Pro 6.6
Take from it what you will. I know what I take from it.
Nice research!

I think that this topic of defamation of atheists deserves attention. Unbelievers are not helpless to object. Christians that do so need to have their noses rubbed in it a little and be subjected to some of their own medicine in order to learn that this knife cuts both ways. Christians can be "demonized" as well, and their lives be made more difficult and more unpleasant just as easily.

Of course, they'll whine about it being bigotry and stereotyping, but it's really tough love if we're helping them learn, right? Love the slanderer but hate the slander.

;)

Fennario

#497191 Mar 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
1 Peter 3:8
Finally, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind.
LOL. I'm thinking of the Christian cast of Why Should Jesus Love Me? You Christians hiss and spit at one another more than you do at us.That's why I tell you often that it doesn't matter what words are in your book if that's where they stay. Your lives are your witness, not pithy scriptures that you ignore.

#497194 Mar 2, 2013
"French Homosexuals Join Demonstration Against Gay Marriage"

(Huh? Dire quoi? Qu'est-ce qui se passe avec ça? Ceci est France libérale faisant cela?)

"Xavier Bongibault, AN ATHEIST homosexual, is a prominent spokesman against the [gay marriage] bill."

"Jean Marc, who has lived with a man for 20 years, insists,“The LGBT movement that speaks out in the media ... They don’t speak for me. As a society we should not be encouraging this. It’s not biologically natural.”

http://www.c-fam.org/fridayfax/volume-15/fren...

++++++++++

2nd link came out of 1st link...

http://www.c-fam.org/fridayfax/volume-15/stud...
mike

AOL

#497195 Mar 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry mike, but I'm not sure that I really believe you, because you and others spend too much time here trying to convey your points of why we are "worshipping a vain deity who don't exist", you brought up the term 'i need money' and must not have it if I keep asking for it, I'm glad that you use that analogy to try to prove your point because very recently I DID need money very badly to relieve me out of a troubling situation, and I prayed very often to the Lord provide a way out of this situation and finally DID receive a hugh financial Blessing just last month from a very unexpected source (PRAISE GOD, THANK YOU JESUS), and now i have some peace of mind.
OUR God very much exist and the power of prayer mixed in with faith does indeed changes things for the better for the believer, the problem is that you and so many here have is that you cannot believe, and without faith it is impossible to please God, and so without faith you simply will not be Blessed of God otherwise, whatever your characteristics are..........you are in the Bible, and it describes you and others and stiff necked and hard hearted and you need a heart of flesh so that you can believe and receive the spiritual Blessings.
Peace.
Thanks
I'm happy you have some financial relief, I sure could use some.
However, you and those like you are eager to say what a GOD has done for you, oddly tho, your GOD never gives you enough to share with others, your response as well as others is to tell people they need to have "faith", rather than you with the "faith" sharing with those without your type of "faith".

You wouldn't be so bold as to give away your financial windfall to another whom you're preaching to about "faith" would you?

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#497196 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL. I'm thinking of the Christian cast of Why Should Jesus Love Me? You Christians hiss and spit at one another more than you do at us.That's why I tell you often that it doesn't matter what words are in your book if that's where they stay. Your lives are your witness, not pithy scriptures that you ignore.
Bonsoir mon ami, as I have stated from the beginning, a person's actions speak louder than words and I am very disappointed by what I see here from all sides.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#497198 Mar 2, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
"I can no longer keep silent on the issue of gay marriage and why it is stupid, awful, and undesirable."

"Now I’d like at least all heterosexuals, if not their loudmouth gay friends, to shut the XXXX up on the matter."
Hmmmmm,not very Christ-like,huh??

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#497199 Mar 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. how's my 2nd favorite lesbian today ??..
<blushes>

I am doing OK. Getting tired of the cold weather. The Spring Equinox will soon chear me up. <smile>

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#497200 Mar 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmmm,not very Christ-like,huh??
Bonsoir mon ami,*Sighs* far from it, I am tired of seeing this every day, it seems to me my mission is failing miserably.

#497201 Mar 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmmm,not very Christ-like,huh??
Quotes from the gay person in the link provided.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min River Tam 92,720
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 56 min MUQ2 286,086
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 46,040
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr MUQ2 1,101
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 667,942
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 3 hr truth 7
rajkot to chotila gey sex (Nov '15) 4 hr raj 37
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr trifecta1 979,463
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr lisw 183,629
More from around the web