Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#496974 Mar 2, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
And you have the nerve to tell the christians that we cant pick or choose what we want to believe.
Would it have mattered if he had? I tell you just that all the time and you still aren't happy:

"I don't care about your beliefs as much as I do about your actions. As I've already explained, please feel free to nail a chicken to a stick with jingly bells and shake it at the full moon if that centers your life and gives it meaning and a moral grounding."
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

How much more tolerant and open-minded can one be?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#496975 Mar 2, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour Luciana, how have you been mon amour?
Bonjour Seraphine :-)
I've been busy but very well, et tu?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#496976 Mar 2, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Me? I'm an optimist. You're the Christian.
Optimist? LOL. If you was an optimist you would be living your life looking forward, but we all see you living your life in the rearview mirror, paralyzed from moving forward. Still attached to a religion you claim you walk away from but keep coming back to those that still in the religion obviously insecure and desperately jailed and kidnapped.

You're in a mental Prison Cell and Religious Straightjacket. You're no optimist, you're a neurotic panic stricken lost soul that not even have the confidence and willpower to walk away and not look back from what you have walked away from.

The Christian Religion Owns you. You're not your own, your retirement days are not your own, your days are of a Slave, with the slave mentality after running away from the Master Religion but keep returning because you're too Weak and Impotent to move out on your own.

An optimist, you're not. Everyone on the billboard see you for the fraud that you are.

As a Jesus Follower I say, keep the Christian Religion. You have a chain around your neck and it going to Drown you. The Jesus Follower have Jesus Christ, the Wheat. You still owned lock stoack and barrel by the Christian Religion, you got the Chaff, and you're a Slave.

Now March teddy bear.~~~grin~~~. Yeah.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#496978 Mar 2, 2013
Stock

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#496979 Mar 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my child you are not agnostic
According to diagnose of dr Shrink,;YOU ARE DAY BY DAY MORE RETARDED AND UNBALANCED MENTALY SICK CHILD BELONGS ONLY IN THE FILE DESK OF DR SHRINK
sorry,
this diagnose was check out 12 times,
there is not any mistake who are you?
Oh...okay...

So what you are really saying is that I am nothing and do not deserve to live.

You are probably not alone in that assessment.

Fennario

#496981 Mar 2, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Huh?
I can relate to not understanding what I write and...a novice thinker. I can understand not understanding you, a novice thinker? Yes, I agree. I can't understand what you write. I can only assume it mimics your impoverished thinking processes.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not picking on your miserable English abilities. I'm quite used to ESL speakers and writers. But, wow, you fit into a new category all your own.
Let's call it "senlessbabble2" for fun.
<quoted text>
Yeah, I know, right. I totally succeeded in that - there wasn't a single logical or competent argument against me.
Thanks for bringing up my former glories! Too kind of you :)
<quoted text>
Just to help your English out:
"What a colossal failure that was. So you are very familiar with not understanding what you write. You are, additionally, a poor thinker."
Hey, no problem - you're welcome. Good luck in your studies, young man! I believe if you devote your every waking moment to studying English you, too, will become barely readable if not understandable. Perhaps, perhaps. But that's a long ways off. Keep practicing.
And chin up! Chin up my good man!
LOL. Bam!

This, ladies and gentlemen, mesdames et messieurs, damen und herren, was a bitch slapping.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#496982 Mar 2, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that you're here I can laugh too... Clownie's right, atheists are dumb.
Good morning Tri :D
:) shhhhh. Don't let them catch on to how they really look to the Jesus follower, let them keep attacking a religion and think they getting anywhere. Hope your day going well.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#496983 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL. Bam!
This, ladies and gentlemen, mesdames et messieurs, damen und herren, was a bitch slapping.
that you delusion talking, she write something, she never slap anybody. That you false bravado making hay because of the farce the Jesus followers on here making you into.

But go on with you false bravado :)

Fennario

#496985 Mar 2, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR... :
RiversideRedneck wrote:
you're views are pointless
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR... :
simplyput wrote:
your welcome
You two should get together.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#496987 Mar 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I say that. But your negative stereotyping of Christians is so obvious.
If you hated stated that some Christians are good people, I wouldn't have argued the point.
C'mon, RiversideRedneck.

You know I'm not all inclusive when referring to Christians, and in the comments I do make.

I stated before, on this thread, that if the comment doesn't apply to you, then I'm not talking about you.

Lemme clarify. My Mother and Father are Christian, Grandmother, Uncles(7), Aunts(4)- all of their children and grandchildren(a few football teams worth). I live in the Appalachian south, and live here currently, all the rest of my friends and associates(people I work with etc..) are Christian. My Grandfather was a Christian, and taught me everything I know about the woods, herbs, my Cherokee ancestry, and so many other things. The same goes for my Granny, both born in 1910. My other Grandfather who died when I was young was born in 1894, and fought in WWI. Christians, all.

The only atheists I know here, total to 5-6, and 2 of those are my siblings,the other 2 are somewhat agnostic, or Agnostic Christian, it depends at times). I call them atheist, mainly because it's just a matter of time once you get to agnostic.

So, I do think Christians are good people. I also think some are not so good. But that's anyone, eh?

Does that clear things up?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#496990 Mar 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...okay...
So what you are really saying is that I am nothing and do not deserve to live.
You are probably not alone in that assessment.
no no, no no.

Unless you cut out part of Dr Shrink writing, I no see him say anything about you not deserving to live. You projected that thought and you write it.

Not mean to intrude writer, but don't blame no one for that thought you choose to write. You probably joking, but not put that blame unto the writer Dr Shrink.

He might not be the most loving Christian on the billboard, but he never tell you that you don't deserve to live. that not true.

Fennario

#496992 Mar 2, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
[Jesus] paid for our past sins, most definitely (Rom 3:25). Forgiveness of future sins depends on our hearts and minds, though, and the reasons.
That's kind of useless to those of us born after his alleged death, since none of us had any sins at that time. Thanks for nothing, Jesus.

Fennario

#496994 Mar 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
I AM praying for many of you.

Thank you. Your prayers means so much.

And I'll be degaussing your aura as a gesture of gratitude.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#496995 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
That's kind of useless to those of us born after his alleged death, since none of us had any sins at that time. Thanks for nothing, Jesus.
Your theological ignorance is truly shocking, get some help Mr.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#496996 Mar 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh...you discriminate against us agnostics.
Okay...I admit...I am not super-cool.
:-(
I hope you're joking. I don't discriminate anyone.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#496997 Mar 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think with some it stems from possibly these verses...
Matthew 12:30
"He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters.
2 Corinthians 6:14
Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?
So if they are to believe their Bible...they have no choice to believe that we are enemies and that we are wicked.
Oh well...
Yeah, and maybe some of my effort here is to dispel that notion in some small way.

Do I think it'll be largely successful? No. But I've always been a dreamer.

If just a person or two gets it, and I don't mean leave Christianity, but understands that atheists or anyone who doesn't believe as the Christian does can be and are good people, then I'm good. The world is improved just a little bit more.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#496998 Mar 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do right, man.
I've known several "Christians" that I don't even want to give the time of day to, and I've known atheists that are super-cool, honest folks. And vice versa. I hate all this God damn stereotyping these people do.
I agree but I gave up on the idea, in topix, awhile ago..

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#496999 Mar 2, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon, RiversideRedneck.
You know I'm not all inclusive when referring to Christians, and in the comments I do make.
I stated before, on this thread, that if the comment doesn't apply to you, then I'm not talking about you.
Lemme clarify. My Mother and Father are Christian, Grandmother, Uncles(7), Aunts(4)- all of their children and grandchildren(a few football teams worth). I live in the Appalachian south, and live here currently, all the rest of my friends and associates(people I work with etc..) are Christian. My Grandfather was a Christian, and taught me everything I know about the woods, herbs, my Cherokee ancestry, and so many other things. The same goes for my Granny, both born in 1910. My other Grandfather who died when I was young was born in 1894, and fought in WWI. Christians, all.
The only atheists I know here, total to 5-6, and 2 of those are my siblings,the other 2 are somewhat agnostic, or Agnostic Christian, it depends at times). I call them atheist, mainly because it's just a matter of time once you get to agnostic.
So, I do think Christians are good people. I also think some are not so good. But that's anyone, eh?
Does that clear things up?
Yessir, thank you kindly.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#497000 Mar 2, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>lol. My chin is always up. And it no take a genius to figure out that when you no have anything to argue, you resort to mimicry and mocking. lol, that ok, I know for a fact, you understand every thing I'm writing.
And the fact that you were a gigantic intellectual Fail when you tried to make an argument for enculturation having anything to do with someone becoming a Jesus follower. And two, in one of your writings saying there is choice then in another writing saying choice is an [illusion], really show that you're an intellectual ant trying to act smart. But as in everything else, you fail at that as well.
Now interpret that writer, and good luck in your studies, you obviously need it :)
LOL! I can't decide what's funnier, your post (in a good way), or Chucky calling himself an 'optimist'...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#497001 Mar 2, 2013
He should'nt but he does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Robert F 596,179
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Burke Devlin 854,601
Entering Heaven? 7 min andet1987 3
Poll Why are white women jealous of us latinas (Aug '08) 10 min andet1987 27
Whole Foods finally admits it ripped customers ... 16 min andet1987 6
2015 Audi RS5 42 min jack webber 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr PortaBella ITA 40,695
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr dGo nmeDad lyHo p... 903
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr I Am No One_ 444,291
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 hr Charlie Sheen 272,082
More from around the web