Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#496841 Mar 2, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
*blushing* Yeah I was talkin' about you, it's a great saying! Yeah that's me, thank you :-)
alright then. you lucky I married else I would start all kind of flirting and so forth.

I just can't imagine how a man can look on God creation like you and women and go say they prefer a big hairy deep voice and rough grouch man to go lay down with. what a travesty and confusion!
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#496842 Mar 2, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
What is your point?
There are times you don't do what a GOD wants.
Believing in a GOD doesn't assure anything.
You are quite Dense---

My point was--you said you didn't learn anything here, it was just for entertainment, so I told you of someone in the Bible that didn'LEARN anything either.

So if you questionig eveyone in here is for your entertainment
Ask the g-o-d darwin poster questions, he is quite entertaining
with his lies and funnies.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#496843 Mar 2, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
The earth doesn't have four corners. It has two poles. And every direction from the north pole, for example, is south.
What the...

So you can't go southwest from the norht pole?
Would you say that the earth only has one corner there?
You can't make the bible seem like it's more than the myths and superstitions of ancient and primitive people without misrepresenting it.
The four corners of the earth is referring to cardinal direction, duder.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#496844 Mar 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
I had a gay movement this morning.
Brownian motion?

I've got another horrible pun for you to use however you like. I realize that you are missing a foot. Does that make those that are mean to you lack-toes intolerant?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#496845 Mar 2, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>~~~lol~~~ you sure right, legion is many. its nice to laugh so early in the morning lol.
Now that you're here I can laugh too... Clownie's right, atheists are dumb.

Good morning Tri :D

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#496846 Mar 2, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup..YOU fit the mold as a christian then..Your hate towards Christians are quite obvious. Christians aren't evil..people are!
you sterotype way too much
ALL of these Christ haters do Grace, which is why when it comes to God's truth they can't see the forest for the trees.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#496847 Mar 2, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it..Its a shame that ALL those scholors that translated the bible wayyy before YOU were born wasted their time when they could have just waited on YOU to do it..You have been trying to prove your opinions for how many years now??? ITS NOT WORKING...nor will it ever.
and why he keep trying?, because he is owned by a religion called Christianity. that why he here keep whistling pass the graveyard blowing his retirement arguing the same thing with people of a religion he left but can't get over and can't shake.

he either get laughed at or he get pity. sad thing.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#496848 Mar 2, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it..Its a shame that ALL those scholors that translated the bible wayyy before YOU were born wasted their time when they could have just waited on YOU to do it..You have been trying to prove your opinions for how many years now??? ITS NOT WORKING...nor will it ever.
He knows absolutely nothing about the Bible. I found that out when he said God said to Adam to screw all the animals.

Poor guy,

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#496849 Mar 2, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God of peace, make me perfect in every good work to do your will. Work in me that which is well-pleasing in your sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever (based on Hebrews 13:20-21). You are worthy of all praise, honor, and glory. Please see my worth through the blood of Jesus Christ, my Redeemer. Please forgive me of my shortcomings, and help me to live a holy life unto you, oh my God of peace. In Jesus' name, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#496850 Mar 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I woudn't throw it out. Just reacognize it for what it is. A biased collection of books exclusively approved by a pagan Roman Emperor for use by a Roman cult. Nothing more, nothing less.
Then why do you so passionatly argue over This certain book? If something doesn't mean anything to me..I will NOT spend YEARS disputing it.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#496851 Mar 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't know the Tetragrammaton is YHWH, not "YHWY", you're views are pointless and just as ignorant.
Is He like an Autobot or something?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#496852 Mar 2, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows absolutely nothing about the Bible. I found that out when he said God said to Adam to screw all the animals.
Poor guy,
Yep, One of MANY!!!!!!!

Some stable somewhere

#496853 Mar 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
What of your proselytizing? Do you feel is warranted or wanted?
<quoted text>
So is mine, by about 85% of the world.
False. Choose a slightly lower number.

:p

Some stable somewhere

#496854 Mar 2, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
And Grace is nice to him anyways.
That bitch.
Jesus would be pissed too.
Aero!!!

Woohooooooooooooooooooo!

(hello)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#496855 Mar 2, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another you'll like, you may have seen it.
Genesis 30:37) Jacob, however, took fresh-cut branches from poplar, almond and plane trees and made white stripes on them by peeling the bark and exposing the white inner wood of the branches.
38) Then he placed the peeled branches in all the watering troughs, so that they would be directly in front of the flocks when they came to drink. When the flocks were in heat and came to drink,
39) they mated in front of the branches. And they bore young that were streaked or speckled or spotted.
There you have it.
Animal breeders of the world take note.
According to the bible, genetic expressions can be altered and are influenced by whittled tree branches in the water trough.
Thanks. I've just added it to my biblical science file under biblical genetics. We've got cosmology, geology, genetics, evolution, medicine, and geometry well represented now.

Some stable somewhere

#496856 Mar 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You reaching, IANS. You really are.
The Bible doesn't say that pi=3.
The "four corners of the earth" is an analogy, like "so hungry I could eat a horse".
Nice try, though.
Does the Bible only deal in analogies?

Some stable somewhere

#496857 Mar 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You write that a lot, scar.
Perhaps you should be more clear with your dictation....
He's always clear. It's a Scar thing. I cannot comprehend someone misunderstanding him.

Did you really, really misunderstand Scar? I mean...really-really?

Time to get that bump looked at, hey.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#496858 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
But they are both wrong.
<quoted text>
Why does that seem insightful to you? What are the apparent "facts"? The earth seems flat, unmoving, with a circular horizon/edge, and at the center of the universe.
<quoted text>
Of course we know what they thought. They told us.
And they had separates words for circles and globes or balls. They used the word for circle - chug - a two dimensional form. The Hebrew word for a sphere or ball is dur, which is used elsewhere in the bible.
what desperate darkness you into. at a time in history when people barely knew how to write or even how to figure out north east south or west or even a calendar, they state the shape of the earth which by any normal view is a circle, which is a profound and precise discovery back then, you disregard with your 21st century babbling. LOL.

That is how tight and secure religion still have you wrapped up like a pig in a blanket.

Some stable somewhere

#496859 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Straw man.
Christians tell us their book written by an omniscient and omnipotent god that also loves us and looks after us. Obviously not.
He quite clearly wrote the Good Book before the age of Google.

Some stable somewhere

#496860 Mar 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What the...
So you can't go southwest from the norht pole?
Uhm...no...you can't. Does this help:

I
O
I

Well...if you're standing at the North Pole and you want to go Southwest, you end up going West. It also happens to be South because every direction from the North Pole is South.

Hence it cannot be Southwest - you'd need to be South of the Pole, either between East and West or the other side (inorite?), before you could head in that direction. Once you got South-ish, in any direction, though, no problem. At that point, you can head Southwest. Well done! You get a candy-bar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Bongo 37,853
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 2 min Amandapanda19 4,075
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min truth 641,244
my name is lorna and morrcan cock is biggest 28 min lorna 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 44 min Broken Record 969,916
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 46 min MUQ2 44,304
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 47 min Ruby88 53,750
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Anna 104,617
More from around the web