Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#496825 Mar 2, 2013
scaritual wrote:
No, you didn't comprehend what I was saying.
You write that a lot, scar.

Perhaps you should be more clear with your dictation....
mike

AOL

#496826 Mar 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Therefore you are bound to everything in faith and utterance and knowledge in all diligence in your love to us see that ye abound in this grace also.
Every man according as he purposeth in his heart so let him give not grudgingly or of necessity for God loveth a cheerful giver.
Have I committed an offence in abasing myself that ye might be exalted because I have preached to you the gospel of God freely.
And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations theree was given to me a thorn in the flesh the messenger of Satan to buffet me lest I should be axalted above measure.
Now I pray to God that ye do no evil not that we should appear approved but that ye should do that which is honest though we be as reprobates.
Oh ye reprobate!

In the name of holy-water, cleanse thy self.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#496827 Mar 2, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>LAWEST<<<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QPi5G3WjK94XX
((((IRRIRA))))), Beautiful song glorifying our Lord.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#496828 Mar 2, 2013
Good morning everyone.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#496829 Mar 2, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
How would it be possible to know that without the help of an omniscient god? RiversideRedneck was being modest when he said that his bible wasn't an encyclopedia.
Who's up for a little biblical geometry? The circle of the earth has four corners, and pi equals three.
You reaching, IANS. You really are.

The Bible doesn't say that pi=3.

The "four corners of the earth" is an analogy, like "so hungry I could eat a horse".

Nice try, though.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#496830 Mar 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Excellent.
Thanks.
Jesus was NOT the rabbi that you were refering to dog...Dont start pattin yourself on the back too hard.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#496831 Mar 2, 2013
Serah wrote:
It being referred to as a circle and that it is hanging in/on nothing were pretty out there statements for 6000 years ago.
But they are both wrong.
Serah wrote:
Even when it was considered flat, right up until a few hundred years ago, or so, it was not considered square.
Why does that seem insightful to you? What are the apparent "facts"? The earth seems flat, unmoving, with a circular horizon/edge, and at the center of the universe.
Serah wrote:
You just have no comprehension of knowledge 6000 years ago, when they were just learning to write and to create words could be like.
Of course we know what they thought. They told us.

And they had separates words for circles and globes or balls. They used the word for circle - chug - a two dimensional form. The Hebrew word for a sphere or ball is dur, which is used elsewhere in the bible.

Fennario

#496832 Mar 2, 2013
Serah wrote:
You just somehow appear to think that they had the dictionary as we know it today at their fingertips.
Straw man.

Christians tell us their book written by an omniscient and omnipotent god that also loves us and looks after us. Obviously not.
Serah wrote:
What of Matthew telling us every hair on our head is numbered? What are your thoughts on that? Considering of course, that we know today, a couple of thousand years ago, and proven by the best scientists in the world, that our hair is unique, numbered and coded.
The bible got the numbered part wrong. I have no idea what you mean by "our hair is unique" or why you mentioned it. And as for the genetic code, the bible authors clearly knew nothing of that.

Your book is as ordinary and mythological as the Iliad and Beowulf.
Serah wrote:
Ever wondered why we still have the four corners as such, considering we know the Earth is as round as a sphere? And four directions..... Amazing, donchathink?
No.

The earth doesn't have four corners. It has two poles. And every direction from the north pole, for example, is south. Would you say that the earth only has one corner there?

You can't make the bible seem like it's more than the myths and superstitions of ancient and primitive people without misrepresenting it.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#496835 Mar 2, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Legion? They are many...
Hi Skom :-)
~~~lol~~~ you sure right, legion is many. its nice to laugh so early in the morning lol.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#496836 Mar 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with Christianity is that they didn't pitch the OT when they had the chance in 325 AD. The OT proves that most of Christianty is NOT based on the religion of Jesus.
Prove it..Its a shame that ALL those scholors that translated the bible wayyy before YOU were born wasted their time when they could have just waited on YOU to do it..You have been trying to prove your opinions for how many years now??? ITS NOT WORKING...nor will it ever.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#496837 Mar 2, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would we believe a rabbi? He is just as much human as the ones who wrote the bible. You know..the ones you keep calling a liar. Maybe your rabbi is lying. Rabbi's are religious leaders. PERIOD..........
<snicker>
Good morning Grace, it is very odd how he would refer someone to a "rabbi" while he denounces Paul and the other Apostles.

Fennario

#496838 Mar 2, 2013
Serah wrote:
Know what else I love? I love it when I say to Prince Pugstar, want to go in the car, and he runs out and tries to grab his little harness - getting himself ready. Love that communication with animals, pure energy of love really, IMHO.
My puggle responds with spinning and hopping to "go in the car" as well, along with "hungry," "breakfast," "treat," and "dog park." And she has to wear a harness as well - no neck.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#496839 Mar 2, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Oh ye reprobate!
In the name of holy-water, cleanse thy self.
only if you come with me and do the same.

Fennario

#496840 Mar 2, 2013
Shake that Scary Chicken On A Stick! Oogah boogah! Arise, chicken, arise! Now that you are sufficiently terrified, submit to the chicken. This Sunday and every Sunday. And don't forget your wallet.
Serah wrote:
Ooogah Boogah? Is that you?
I'm not Topix poster Oogah Boogah, if that's what you mean.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#496841 Mar 2, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
*blushing* Yeah I was talkin' about you, it's a great saying! Yeah that's me, thank you :-)
alright then. you lucky I married else I would start all kind of flirting and so forth.

I just can't imagine how a man can look on God creation like you and women and go say they prefer a big hairy deep voice and rough grouch man to go lay down with. what a travesty and confusion!
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#496842 Mar 2, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
What is your point?
There are times you don't do what a GOD wants.
Believing in a GOD doesn't assure anything.
You are quite Dense---

My point was--you said you didn't learn anything here, it was just for entertainment, so I told you of someone in the Bible that didn'LEARN anything either.

So if you questionig eveyone in here is for your entertainment
Ask the g-o-d darwin poster questions, he is quite entertaining
with his lies and funnies.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#496843 Mar 2, 2013
The earth doesn't have four corners. It has two poles. And every direction from the north pole, for example, is south.
What the...

So you can't go southwest from the norht pole?
Would you say that the earth only has one corner there?
You can't make the bible seem like it's more than the myths and superstitions of ancient and primitive people without misrepresenting it.
The four corners of the earth is referring to cardinal direction, duder.

Fennario

#496844 Mar 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
I had a gay movement this morning.
Brownian motion?

I've got another horrible pun for you to use however you like. I realize that you are missing a foot. Does that make those that are mean to you lack-toes intolerant?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#496845 Mar 2, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>~~~lol~~~ you sure right, legion is many. its nice to laugh so early in the morning lol.
Now that you're here I can laugh too... Clownie's right, atheists are dumb.

Good morning Tri :D

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#496846 Mar 2, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup..YOU fit the mold as a christian then..Your hate towards Christians are quite obvious. Christians aren't evil..people are!
you sterotype way too much
ALL of these Christ haters do Grace, which is why when it comes to God's truth they can't see the forest for the trees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min here 55,901
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min bad bob 182,934
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 22 min Rosa_Winkel 106,062
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 24 min RiccardoFire 44,927
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 53 min MUQ2 430
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 53 min WasteWater 2,305
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 54 min brandy trujillo 971,739
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr RoSesz 650,010
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 21 hr Jesus 47
More from around the web