“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#496510 Mar 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gonna go out on a limb here & guess that you choose to NOT have an abortion....
That is your right. But I don't believe it's your right to tell other women that they can't.
I agree; none of us have the right to really tell anyone what they can or can't do, unless it breaks man(kinds) law. If you saw a speeding hoon (that's what we call them down here, hoon drivers, and if they are caught dropping wheelies and doing too much over the speed limit, they impound their car) would you feel you had the right to tell them to stop speeding, they might kill someone? Or a drink driver or some such similar?

Or would you just let them speed through the side streets without a care in the world?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#496511 Mar 1, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You have all FAILED, and quite miserably so if I might add, to address one specific question I asked because you all know you're dodging the proper issue.
As we all know, the gays and the supporters of the gays say that once sex is between consenting adults, then it is fine, ok and good. This is one of the chief arguments they use when they attempt legitimize gay sex (homosexuality). They also say for this reason it must be viewed as moral and natural behavior.
So I asked and still ask to this day; if an father and his adult boy or mother and her adult daughter or two adult borthers or sisters or adult male or female cousins have sex, is it ok? This would certainly be homosexual behavior but though being close relatives, also consenting adults.
So please provide answers. This will determine the whole gay controversy that sprung up in this thread and put this argument to well deserved rest.
I look forward to concise and honest answers from all who are willing to challenge Gay Incest among Consenting Adults, or Incest (in general) between consenting adults.
Counter_Strike.
.. incest avoidance springs from the hereditary epigenetic rule ..

".. anthropological research has refined it as follows: when a boy and girl are brought together before one or the other is 30 months of age, and then the pair are raised in proximity (they use the same potty, so to speak), they are later devoid of sexual interest in each other .. "

http://www.naturalism.org/OffSite_Stored_Page...

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#496512 Mar 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>What are your pro-choice ideals on aborting for gender selection?
***"Feminist is as feminist does" was twittered some time ago by the President of Reproductive Choice Australia, Leslie Cannold… I agree, but in contrast to Ms Cannold consider that abortion has no place in true feminism, as it is "a reflection that the needs of women are not being met". What feminists fail to do also speaks volumes.
The reaction to Senator John Madigan preparing a bill, to remove federal funding for sex selection abortions has been telling. The old tricks of the abortion lobby have been dragged out to avoid much needed consideration of the implementation of abortion in Australia – these tricks include undermining men who do not agree with their position (playing the exhausted misogyny card), assuming they represent all women and avoiding the issue at hand – in this case, sex selection.
What many don't know is that internationally, millions and millions of baby girls are, in fact, being killed in the womb and after birth…just for being girls!
http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/view.asp... ***
This isn't fair, is it?
***India to jail families who coerce women into abortions
Entire families of women who abort a female foetus could be jailed for up to seven years under an Indian government move to ease the pressure for male children.
The initiative is an attempt to halt the growing gender imbalance in India where girls are considered a financial burden and families fear the cost of paying illegal but common dowries when they marry.
Campaigners believe upto eight million unborn girls were aborted in India in the last decade, while UN figures show that female infants are twice as likely to die in India before the age of five. The number of girls born per thousand boys has declined from 976 in 1961 to 914 in 2011, according to census statistics.
Current laws to prevent 'sex selection' and female feticide, clinic doctors who perform the operations or the ultrasound tests to determine whether the sex of the foetus face punishments ranging from a 1000 Rupee fine (£12) to three years imprisonment.
But in the last ten years only 463 people have been prosecuted and the government's Ministry for Women and Child Development wants to turn the focus on the family networks which put pressure on women to abort unborn girls.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asi... ***
Why shouldn't they be able to find out what sex they are having and kill their baby girls? What use are daughters to poor families who have to rely on their children to support them?
Too bad that many male villagers will never marry and have their own families to care for them ~ why care about the life of your child when you have yourself to consider?
Bridge over Guangfu river, Shandong province, China (30 March 2010)
The bodies were found by residents on the bank of a river
Two hospital workers have been arrested in eastern China after the bodies of 21 babies and foetuses were found dumped on a river bank, state media reports.
Zhong Haitao, a senior official of the Jining health bureau, said the bodies could be those of aborted foetuses or of babies who died at the hospital.
Abortions are common in China, partly due to the one-child policy. Cremation can also be prohibitively expensive for poor families.
Local residents have expressed concern that drinking water supplies could have been contaminated by the dumping.
But the authorities said the river was not a source of drinking water and was not contaminated.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/85963... ***
Yeah, abortion is great, I can fully understand why you agree and promote it in your postings. Not.
I really don't care what they do in China or India. They're a bunch of backwards people anyways.

"Thank you for calling customer support"
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#496513 Mar 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
Sorry ~ doubled up on the posting as I thought it got lost in cyber space..... please ignore :)
Mine doe that sometimes too.

I think it goes in the 'twilight zone, lol

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#496514 Mar 1, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
Agreed. Except, question here; looking at it the other way around, do you believe a muslim is required to stand for the national anthem?
There is no law saying a person, or citizen of the United States has to stand for the National Anthem.
Counter_Strike wrote:
Should a Jew, Messianic Jew or any member of any Hebraic Faith be asked not to wear a Tallit (as some would say, prayer shawl) in a courthouse or in any public institution?
As long as there are no security requirements/laws in place that prohibit the wearing of the garment, no, also, say for a drivers license, I think it should be removed for the picture, since that is an identification implement or document as well
Counter_Strike wrote:
Understood, but do you not agree than options should be available somewhat?
Do I think foods that meet a religious mandate should be provided by state or govt. institutions or any such expenditure should be made to accommodate religious beliefs by the U,S govt? No.
Counter_Strike wrote:
Well said. Not everyone here though would appreciate your sentiments.
I'm not sure what you mean, maybe I should clarify. A person is entitled to pray, as an individual. I do not think that includes interrupting a workplace, or cessation of work for a religious requirement, etc. I don't think religious displays should be funded by taxpayer monies, or that religious displays should be able to be placed on public lands. Maybe you should specify what you do think it means and then further discussion may be warranted.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#496515 Mar 1, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
Again, you tread of very thin ice here and you are about to fall into sub-zero degree water Mr. Ritual. What then be the explanation as to why homosexuals are far less in number globally than heterosexuals? You can't compare skin color or eye color because they exists in more wide spread variations globally.
Red haired people or "red heads" are represented proportionately less than other groups of humans. So are the Japanese, for that matter. Cherokee Aboriginal Americans, Inuits, etc, would also satisfy that same lesser proportion you pointed out above. The Constitution is designed to protect the rights of the individual, and individuals make up groups.
Counter_Strike wrote:
For far too long when we hear the issue of homosexuality come up, then someone finds it expedient to introduce the race argument into the conversation. I do not agree with this, and I'm sure I'm not alone with this feeling.
Yeah, you don't have to agree with it. Agreement is not a provision of the Constitution, in many areas.
Counter_Strike wrote:
What is it that you're getting at here Mr. Ritual. Please, if you don't mind too much, I would like to exchange words served to proper purpose and your explanation tabled.
Counter_Strike.
I was clear in what I outlined. Maybe you should be more specific in what you are asking - "what is it you're getting at" - is vague and essentially places me in the position of having to read your mind.

I can't do that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#496516 Mar 1, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. That's what I was saying. "Children of Israel" refers to the twelve tribes of Israel. So only Jews aren't allowed to be gay, and even then it's only men.
;)
Well, that's not true, "only Jews aren't allowed to be gay". There are several other passages in the bible that talks about homosexuality, most notably the 7th Commanment...

But you are correct about the "Children of Israel" & the twelve tribes.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#496517 Mar 1, 2013
oops, what good timing, lol!

I did not mean to do that

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#496518 Mar 1, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I know...
But one cannot please even you who has borders.
So THAT is the best you can do get out of getting caught in your deceit of using Doctor's Without Borders to prove how great your evil Christianity is? When they have NOTHING to do with your religion.

Lame.

Why can't you just admit that you lied?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#496519 Mar 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You seem to be under the impression that Christians are at war with Humanists, or vice versa. Why?
War only in metaphor, as in "culture war."
RiversideRedneck wrote:
What is it that you fear so much about Christians?
Nothing. What makes you think that my contempt has anything to do with fear?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
the many, many churches I have attended never said anything about gays & atheists.
Read their manual.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Have I ever tried to convert you?
Have I ever told you you're going to hell?
Have I ever told you I'll pray for you?
My interest in this matter extends beyond what you do.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Your lil chicken-on-a-stick doesn't scare me.
You wouldn't believe how many people are scared senseless into worshiping it.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#496520 Mar 1, 2013
simplyput wrote:
oops, what good timing, lol!
I did not mean to do that
oh thought it double posted.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#496521 Mar 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I agree; none of us have the right to really tell anyone what they can or can't do, unless it breaks man(kinds) law. If you saw a speeding hoon (that's what we call them down here, hoon drivers, and if they are caught dropping wheelies and doing too much over the speed limit, they impound their car) would you feel you had the right to tell them to stop speeding, they might kill someone? Or a drink driver or some such similar?
Or would you just let them speed through the side streets without a care in the world?
Interesting point.

The first argument would be to say that those laws are meant to protect other people, but then the rebuttal would be that fetuses are "other people" also & need laws to protect them.

So then the next argument is that the speeders, drunk drivers are unsafe to innocent would-be victims, the rebuttal to that would be that fetuses are also would-be innocent victims.

I feel that the Constitution prevents abortions from being unlawful, as every citizen has a right to life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness. A fetus isn't a citizen & therefore has no rights yet. The mother is a citizen and perhaps having a child would negate her dreams or pursuits.

Now that in no way means I think people should whore around frivolously with no cares of getting pregnant or not, they should! Little slut club girl should have condones with her before hitting the clubs.

I know that abortions can be very cruel & very saddening. But I feel that sometimes you have to suck it up and let people enjoy freedoms - even if you disagree.

#496522 Mar 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care what they do in China or India. They're a bunch of backwards people anyways.
Oh, they are not GOD's Children then?

Didn't know your feelings towards other Nationalities ~ but, we get to know each other as time moves on, do we not?

Thank you for answering customer support.....

But, how do you feel about American babies having their heads crushed, and their limbs pulled off as part of the extraction process? Did you see that video where the baby was seen suffering?

***The Silent Scream is an anti-abortion video that – through the use of real-time ultrasound – shows the actual process of aborting a 11-week old fetus in all its terrifying detail.
Dr. Bernard Nathanson’s classic video that shocked the world. He explains the procedure of a suction abortion, followed by an actual first trimester abortion as seen through ultrasound.

The viewer can see the child’s pathetic attempts to escape the suction curette as her heart rate doubles, and a “silent scream” as her body is torn apart.

The abortionist was quite skilled, having performed more than 10,000 abortions. We discover that the resulting ultrasound of his abortion so appalled him that he never again performed another abortion.

The clip begins with an ultrasound of the fetus (girl) who is about to be aborted. The girl is moving in the womb; displays a s the abortionist’s suction tip begins to invade the womb, the child rears and moves violently in an attempt to avoid the instrument. Her mouth is visibly open in a “silent scream.” The child’s heart rate speeds up dramatically (to 200 beats per minute) as she senses aggression. She moves violently away in a pathetic attempt to escape the instrument.

The abortionist’s suction tip begins to rip the baby’s limbs from its body, ultimately leaving only her head in the uterus (too large to be pulled from the uterus in one piece). The abortionist attempts to crush her head with his forceps, allowing it to be removed.

In an effort to “dehumanize” the procedure, the abortionist and anesthesiologist refer to the baby’s head as “number 1.” The abortionist crushes “number 1&#8243; with the forceps and removes it from the uterus.

Women are victims, too. They haven’t been told about the true nature of the unborn child or the facts about abortion procedures. Their wombs have been perforated, infected, destroyed, and sterilized. All as a result of an operation about which they they have had no true knowledge. NARAL (National Abortion Rights Action League) and Planned Parenthood are accused of a conspiracy of silence, of keeping women in the dark about the reality of abortion.

Finally, Dr. Nathanson discusses his credentials. He is a former abortionist, having been the director of the largest clinic in the Western world.

I’ve included the Youtubes of the video below. The following is a summary of what each video part contains.

Part 1 is an introduction to what abortion actually entails.

Part 2 explains how the abortion instruments are actually used on the fetus – cutting off and crushing its head.

Part 3 is the ‘highlight’ of the series. Video of an ultrasound taken while the baby is being murdered in its mother’s womb. Towards the middle of the video, you see the fetus bucking and kicking, trying desperately to escape as the abortionist rams the implement into the womb and eventually kills the child.

Part 4 has abortion statistics (current modern statistics are 1.2 million abortions per month worldwide) and gruesome images of the leftover body parts of murdered aborted fetuses. If you don’t care to see dead and dismembered babies (with human faces), don’t watch.

Part 5 wraps up, and has images of a beautiful fetus… Contrasted with another image of a murdered abortion victim.

http://scottthong.wordpress.com/2009/03/11/th... ***

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#496523 Mar 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#496524 Mar 1, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
Great post. I do know btw. I was an atheist up to three and a half years ago. My brother and many of my ex friends are also atheists.
That was after spending the first 17 years of my life raised as and the a performing, pagan. All up I was an atheist longer than the other two combined and I was forced then led by my damaged psyche, to be pagan and I didn't like it, I'll just leave it there.
I've been atheist for close to 25 years. I do fine. But that's me.
Illuminatrix wrote:
It's never good to assume anything about people. Especially ones you know nothing about.
Yeah, and I do agree. Sometimes in this venue of text and delayed replies, it is easy to expect or assume a response or position.

We usually put a brief description out there and then the person on the other side of the screen has to somewhat fill in the missing or empty spots.

I don't think we (posters) do it on purpose to be an irritant, necessarily(some do, however).

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#496525 Mar 1, 2013
scaritual wrote:
There is no law saying a person, or citizen of the United States has to stand for the National Anthem.
True but it shows respect.

Do you not stand?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#496526 Mar 1, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
we have turned this planet into a disease ridden, corrupt and vile toilet.
"We have turned this planet into a disease ridden, corrupt and vile toilet"

I see an embroidered throw pillow in this piece of poetry's future!

#496527 Mar 1, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine doe that sometimes too.
I think it goes in the 'twilight zone, lol
Maybe some postings have to do a few laps around the old block of the world before they get to their destination, and others take the direct route :)

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#496528 Mar 1, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Also. Making fun of abused children, even passively aggressively, is low.
WHU?

Maybe you can explain more. I'm not sure what you are referring to.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#496529 Mar 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's not true, "only Jews aren't allowed to be gay". There are several other passages in the bible that talks about homosexuality, most notably the 7th Commanment...
But you are correct about the "Children of Israel" & the twelve tribes.
Being gay has nothing to do with the 7th commandment. Speaking of the Commandments, do you keep them all? Do you observe the Sabbath?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Oxbow 554,199
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Tide with Beach 762,175
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min An NFL Fan 119,138
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min bad bob 174,868
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Charlie Sheen 263,137
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 15 min Johnny 4,107
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 22 min Hatti_Hollerand 58
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr jeremin 175

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE