Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#496409 Mar 1, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Any one else think Shrink is just an obscene random word generator?
I think he is a AI trollbot.

Do you remember the Racter program ?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#496410 Mar 1, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
This is poor.
Can you not be any more original? You have been asking these very same questions from the moment you got here, and they were somehow answered time and time again. Why do you presist in trying to irritate people then play the poor persecuted peasant?
You can do better Mr. Wild Rider, so why don't you then.
CS.
Were you elected schoolmistress for this thread? LOL. I like to ask questions of different people to see what their different perspectives are. If someone doesn't want to reply, then they don't. Get over yourself.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#496411 Mar 1, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'm glad you liked that. I thought it was pretty funny, too. I love it when he chews me out sounding like that.
This is desperately poor.

Sounds perverted too.

Counter_Terrorist.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#496412 Mar 1, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Other people have mentioned that...I don't understand how they work...since it follows along (in some obscure way) with the conversation.
Read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racter

A complete novel written by a Computer Program in 1983 was "The Policeman's Beard is Half Constructed."

Download a PDF of the book here:

http://ubu.artmob.ca/text/racter/racter_polic...

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#496413 Mar 1, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
BLL, you are a baracka.
As are you, my Brother.
Counter_Strike wrote:
Awesome pic. Nice post too.
Thank you and thank you. Likewise.
Counter_Strike wrote:
Shalom.
Andrew (CS).
And may the shalowm of our 'Elohiym remain with you, Brother. All glory and praise to Yahoweh wa Yahowshua ha'Mashiyach!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#496414 Mar 1, 2013
huk wek fu fue wrote:
<quoted text>
One sentence doesn't give any proper sugestion,that this stupid Polak henry is smart at all?
rather your sentence sounds stupid
Me not stoopid

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#496415 Mar 1, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
"G" has a problem with Paul. Trifecta called "G" a lesbian (many times) because Trifecta thinks that people that have a problem with Paul must be a lesbian!
Ask Trifecta...I didn't follow the logic either...
So "G" just decided to come out of the closet and become a lesbian! I don't know RR...guess you had to be there.
Lol, never mind. I'm still not following. Not sure who "G" is....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#496416 Mar 1, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like howling coyote from nebraska plains
HL is not able to see,because her eyes are covered by aaa batery man long part
swallow dirty empty spoon is to swallow bucke of s... making you not big boy,only sick hiv or aids and mentaly retarded client
before call 1-800
at first to be more HOT,stick your head inside of sauce of hot pepper, and electric living room oven with 179 Farenheit temperature
so?
you glorify yourselves very high, making lough of those who are many stages with their IQ,S Higher from you little poor teacher of local delusions?
Sorry, could you repeat that?

In English?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#496417 Mar 1, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
In reading all these posts, trying to catch up, a verse came to my mind that I thought you might appreciate, Blessings Qu :-)
Genesis 12:1-7
"I will make you a great nation. To your descendants I will give this land. In you all the families of the earth shall be blessed." --- The Lord
Maybe that's why the world's majority are children of God... Religions/Governing Bodies are not God, so I don't think it even comes into it, when it come to true Faith.
Every one here knows this on some level, which is why the good stand their ground and the evil ones lie and get enraged.
Typical fundie deceit, to take selected verses out of context to make delusional self aggrandizing boasts that are really baseless. As that verse you quotes has nothing to do with you, it was supposedly said by your demonic fake "god" to Abram. You are NOT Abram.

But thanks for explaining to the readers why you evil fundies lie and get so enraged when shown the falseness and evilness of your book of lies and religion. By your own words, you are the evil ones full of hate for your fellow man, lies, and rage at them.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#496418 Mar 1, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if for your daily farted man is'"sexy man"
please stick fork inside of your nose to make 2 holes wider and try to breath through your two holes(called nose) my UGLY not diagested FARTS
Also try now,
I Start now; Fart fart fart= you at same moment take deep breath?
after this medicine,look at mirror your nose,suppose to be farted out, redish mix with dark green beans,and 2 holes not down ,only UP,
like pig nose diging around her own vomits?
Tarzan say you english not so good.

Tarzan say shrink need talking lesson.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#496419 Mar 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of the interpretations.
Another interpretation is that ALL killing, even accidentally stepping on an ant, is a sin.
ALL life was created by God and ANY destruction of that nephesh is a sin and should not be taken lightly.
However, one can make Scriptures say anything one wants. That is why there 10's of thousands of different Abrahamic religions each with its own (perfect, true and The ONLY Correct) interpretations of Scriptures.
The bible isn't open to interpretation to "make it whatever you want".

It is what it is.

Some folks just misinterpret it.

San Francisco

#496420 Mar 1, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Makes perfect sense. Because we're all worthy of death, the penalty of death was fulfilled by the death of our anointed Savior. But, this fulfillment is temporary. When the day of Judgment comes, the penalty of death will be re-established and carried out by the one that fulfilled it.
Wait, what? It was fulfilled, but not really? Temporary? Can you elaborate because I don't think I understand what you are saying here.
Word-of-mouth, I assume. I mean, the guy was building an ark, for crying out loud! Either, people were coming from all over to see the "nutcase," or the word spread.
From other continents? How did word-of-mouth spread to areas unreachable at that time from that immediate region? That is my point: why is the Bible so blind to all the other continents unknown to the Hebrews at that time? Weren't those cultures and people important to God too?
That's grossly incorrect. Certain, specific laws were fulfilled. Not done away with. The moral law remains, but the Levitical laws and precepts were fulfilled.
I'm looking at this from a larger perspective. If God was consistent, why were the Levitical laws, which God said no fewer than three times were to be permanent and forever (Leviticus 16:29-34), really weren't?
If I put a drop of urine in a full cup of water, would you drink it?
What does that have to do with killing innocent fetuses and babies?
Erratic behavior? Noah's wife became pregnant by his son, Ham.
No, the Curse of Ham was because one of his son's saw him naked. But as to Noah's wife being impregnated by her won son: this is the family God considered righteous enough to save from genocide? Really?
"God" knows everything. He's the greatest analyst of all time! You missed my point, though. The "fact" that "God" isn't omniscient means that we're not bound to a destructive finale, as if the prophecies are etched in stone. We still have a chance to repent. And if we do, "God" won't initiate "Armageddon."
Wait, God is omniscient but doesn't know everything? Wha?

So God doesn't know what our ultimate fate will be? I thought Revelation laid that out already.
No. The "knowledge" referred to was "experience." It was common knowledge that "evil" was "disobedience." But, to experience disobedience opened the door to punishment.
OK, but subsequent generations were not responsible for the actions of Adam and Eve. Are you responsible for the actions of your distant ancestors?
Today, repentance and forgiveness is offered to all.
Yeah, but why wasn't that always the case? Again, don't you find that strikingly inconsistent? Why is God the God of this group of tribes exclusively (to the point of ethnically-cleansing their neighbors), then suddenly everyone is OK?
That's not untrue, at all. What you're referring to, though, is when a person becomes empowered by "God's" power, but then either, tries to use it for personal gain, or returns to a life of willful sin while blessed. Accordingly, there's no reason to exhibit anything but love after being blessed with the Holy Spirit. Therefore, there's no forgiveness for those that blaspheme the Holy Spirit.
You aren't addressing my point though. There is no sin, no atrocity, that you can commit against anyone that will not be forgiven if you honestly repent later, EXCEPT to blaspheme the Holy Spirit. As far as God is concerned, Hitler (for example) would have been completely forgiven for everything he had ever done and been accepted into Heaven if in his bunker before he died he honestly repented and accepted Jesus. Where is God's concern for his victims here? But you could be the greatest saint of all time, yet if before you die you doubt and blaspheme the Holy Spirit, it's Hell for you. Who is God concerned about here? Not human victims certainly.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#496421 Mar 1, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Any one else think Shrink is just an obscene random word generator?
Shit balls hairdo on you lap

then build cake when lights are off and enjoy you self

No so smart now are u

-dr shrink

LMAO

San Francisco

#496422 Mar 1, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
This is desperately poor.
Sounds perverted too.
Counter_Terrorist.
Look out IANS, schoolmarm is not going to give you a passing grade!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#496423 Mar 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racter
A complete novel written by a Computer Program in 1983 was "The Policeman's Beard is Half Constructed."
Download a PDF of the book here:
http://ubu.artmob.ca/text/racter/racter_polic...
So...a computer sits and reads our posts...then forms some type of response based on the parameters that it has been supplied???

Parameters such as...fart???

LOL

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#496424 Mar 1, 2013
wilderide wrote:
I'm looking at this from a larger perspective. If God was consistent, why were the Levitical laws, which God said no fewer than three times were to be permanent and forever (Leviticus 16:29-34), really weren't?
A lasting ordinance means permanent and forever??

Even if you read a different version, it calls it everlasting, which means forever OR a very long time.
What does that have to do with killing innocent fetuses and babies?
Like an abortion?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#496425 Mar 1, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>I may have implied you didn't know, but I wasn't sure. Sometimes you ask a question hoping for an answer that is different than what you expect.

BTW, I don't claim I know there isn't a god or aren't gods.

I just don't have the belief that a theist has there is a god or gods, and further, I don't have the the belief that I believe in the only real god there is.

I don't have the Theist belief concerning deities.

Where you see humans in history searching for a god, I see man in awe of the unknown, and seeing anything that was beyond him as having "magical" qualities. Animism etc.. tend to example that.

Just to note: About the time Humans started evolving more complex religious beliefs, coincides with man also becoming more warlike and combative "our god vs. your god". Burials started to show death inflicted by weapons and weapons included in the burials, with religious figures and symbols etc.. Fascinating, I agree.

I'm probably nothing like most here think I am. But you know how nasty atheists are. Awful creatures.

I find it amusing that theists object to being treated like atheists always have been(trust me, you haven't), but for some reason, the atheist is a real ass when he says anything about theists.

Say anything you like about me. I've heard it all. Many times. Just for the record, although you(anyone) can do as you like and say or hint that I have.

I've not been assraped, molested, nor have I done that to anyone, that means my family and pets, too. I don't do drugs, I don't drink, I don't steal, I don't trick people. I work, I am an asset to humanity. I don't worship "THE DEBBIL"(aka Satan or any variation thereof, nor any mythical being) Nothing happened to me as a child that "made me this way", I went to school, I'm polite, I've never burned a church...

I don't have enough room to list it all, do I.
Great post. I do know btw. I was an atheist up to three and a half years ago. My brother and many of my ex friends are also atheists.
That was after spending the first 17 years of my life raised as and the a performing, pagan. All up I was an atheist longer than the other two combined and I was forced then led by my damaged psyche, to be pagan and I didn't like it, I'll just leave it there. It's never good to assume anything about people. Especially ones you know nothing about.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#496426 Mar 1, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
So...a computer sits and reads our posts...then forms some type of response based on the parameters that it has been supplied???
Parameters such as...fart???
LOL
No.

Aren't you paying attention??

It's "fart up your nose"

'_'

beep, boop, beep, dit, dit, dot, dot.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#496427 Mar 1, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>I may have implied you didn't know, but I wasn't sure. Sometimes you ask a question hoping for an answer that is different than what you expect.

BTW, I don't claim I know there isn't a god or aren't gods.

I just don't have the belief that a theist has there is a god or gods, and further, I don't have the the belief that I believe in the only real god there is.

I don't have the Theist belief concerning deities.

Where you see humans in history searching for a god, I see man in awe of the unknown, and seeing anything that was beyond him as having "magical" qualities. Animism etc.. tend to example that.

Just to note: About the time Humans started evolving more complex religious beliefs, coincides with man also becoming more warlike and combative "our god vs. your god". Burials started to show death inflicted by weapons and weapons included in the burials, with religious figures and symbols etc.. Fascinating, I agree.

I'm probably nothing like most here think I am. But you know how nasty atheists are. Awful creatures.

I find it amusing that theists object to being treated like atheists always have been(trust me, you haven't), but for some reason, the atheist is a real ass when he says anything about theists.

Say anything you like about me. I've heard it all. Many times. Just for the record, although you(anyone) can do as you like and say or hint that I have.

I've not been assraped, molested, nor have I done that to anyone, that means my family and pets, too. I don't do drugs, I don't drink, I don't steal, I don't trick people. I work, I am an asset to humanity. I don't worship "THE DEBBIL"(aka Satan or any variation thereof, nor any mythical being) Nothing happened to me as a child that "made me this way", I went to school, I'm polite, I've never burned a church...

I don't have enough room to list it all, do I.
Also. Making fun of abused children, even passively aggressively, is low.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#496428 Mar 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right PW ~ even if there is no hope of converting someone, either into their religion or in fact, from a non believer to a believer, they will still come with love in their hearts and a smile on their face!!
I have met many over the years, and once they finish their missions, we do keep in touch :) One doesn't mind how big the family in Christ becomes xxx
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Ja Serah,
I knew an angel who said we didn't have to go to the other side of the world just to be a missionary... that one could become a living example just in their own home. She was!
Identification with a specific religion, is any person's right. To ask is there one right religion; is like asking is there any right nationality.
In essence, the term religion followed what once was only termed sacred text; but became more and more branches of a 'coined word' in which power was discovered. And like the currency of many lands; it became the norm to be associated with one or another under a religious umbrella.
Over time, we have divided even the mainstream religions into many different branches. Only minds with a biased attitude will claim they are the exclusively right establishment of their religious beliefs; and sadly, one must have a pass-port of their acceptance to even enter their hallowed doors.
But an automatic pass through the threshold of respect for one another, is sharing each others lives and differences. A right religion would denote all these things without seeking power of one's own glory; nor designate a better than each other's position. Hearts will determine the good, and the right.
Here it brakes the borders of lands, currencies, getting to the root of the one right religion. A good example is doctors without boarders who, without asking for themselves, help others less fortunate. These, like Mother Theresa can impart a conviction of the heart to quietly go about practicing, "doing to others as they would like done to themselves."
Thus... many do not attend a church... built with hands, but – as Jesus taught – become living temples wherein lies the kingdom of God.
Love always Sister Friend in His Peace xx
Now THAT was evilly deceitful!!!

To make such an effort to aggrandize your evil Christian do nothing religion, then use the NON-religious Doctor's Without Borders as an example of your religion's doing something to help others. That is a blatant lie.

Doctor's Without Borders

Humanitarian Action

MSF's work is based on the humanitarian principles of medical ethics and impartiality. The organization is committed to bringing quality medical care to people in crisis regardless of their race, religion, or political affiliation.

MSF operates independently of any political, military, or religious agendas. Medical teams conduct evaluations on the ground to determine a population's medical needs before opening programs, aiming to fill gaps that exist (rather than replicating services that are already offered) or reach communities that are not being assisted. The key to MSF’s ability to act independently in response to a crisis is its independent funding. Ninety percent of MSF's overall funding (and 100 percent of MSF-USA's funding) comes from private, non-governmental sources. In 2009, MSF had 3.8 million individual donors and private funders worldwide.

As an organization, MSF is neutral. It does not take sides in armed conflicts, provides care on the basis of need alone, and pushes for increased independent access to victims of conflict as required under international humanitarian law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Buck Crick 971,743
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 30 min andet1987 2,086
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 40 min Rider on the Storm 49,039
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 52 min Student 44,705
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 1 hr Thinking 5
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr Scottish man 22
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Pope Scamsalot 646,732
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Annaleigh 105,636
More from around the web