Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, so much for "judge not lest ye be judged" I guess, never mind turning the other cheek. I guess the words of Jesus only apply when you want them to.
As for smearing God's character, if I did that, I'm pretty sure God can handle itself, and doesn't need you to come running to it's defense. Moreover, it's not my intention to smear God, but rather point out what is in the Bible. It's only a smear if you find it offensive. I find much that is in the Bible offensive. If you do too, then...well...maybe you should reflect on that. Anyway, don't get mad at me for what the Bible says.
I swear...ya never quit learning here in Topixworld.

I always thought...Judge not least ye be judged" meant...as one judges another so will God judge you. I never knew that it meant giving Wasup the right to judge.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaa...Says the Christian that argued he wasn't Protestant for days.
Was that before or after I had to show you that Catholics are Christian, too?
what a hoot.
I oy conceded with you to shit you up. You're the one that has a need to label everything.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are more poor and miserable and angry from your own dr Shrink?
if you are man,buy female part with AAA batery
or if a lesbian, you know which and how long dildo with AAA batery is good for you-but be sure you never make pregnant second f...by you lesbian??
Yes, I'm lesbian. I love having sex with women.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. can you please give me their address ??..
Ew

Ain't s'posed to be no bush there.......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll go with you. We can introduce them to Occam's Razor.
I was thinkin of the Gillette Mach III Turbo.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever been screened for schizophrenia?
Dude, he's a doctor, duh.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear...ya never quit learning here in Topixworld.
I always thought...Judge not least ye be judged" meant...as one judges another so will God judge you. I never knew that it meant giving Wasup the right to judge.
You got it right. Matthew 7:1 is God telling it's followers not to step on it's toes, i.e., do not presume the role of God. Personally I find whether a Christian judges others or not to be a measure of their faith. If they really believed God is who it claims to be, they'd feel no need to act on it's behalf. So I guess waaasup's faith is smaller than a mustard seed, at least for now.

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, he's a doctor, duh.
*smacks head*

Dude, you are so right! What was I thinking? LOL.

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sure
you as maniacial schizophrenic cry that screen is about dr Shrink,
NOT YOU ALONE
How many spider,snakes,and male parts did you see in your schisophreinc visions???
rather you are maniacial schisophrenic bambling nonsenses around ,dr Shrink own you
I'll put you down for a no. Would you consider doing so? I think you'd benefit a great deal from it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
good for you
I wonder you unbderstand now???
stick inside of your a......AAA male batery part?
I still don't unbderstand.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it right. Matthew 7:1 is God telling it's followers not to step on it's toes, i.e., do not presume the role of God. Personally I find whether a Christian judges others or not to be a measure of their faith. If they really believed God is who it claims to be, they'd feel no need to act on it's behalf. So I guess waaasup's faith is smaller than a mustard seed, at least for now.
Very good, Wilde. I'm impressed.

Jesus says that the person judging will be judged because judging assumes a divine intellect, final judgment belongs to God alone. People who judge others now will answer then for taking God's position.

However, Matthew 7:1 is in regards to eternal judgement only, not everyday judgement or a court judgement, etc.

So people like Just Results are gonna have a higher power to answer to because of all the "You're going to burn in hell" crap.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
good for you
I wonder you unbderstand now???
stick inside of your a......AAA male batery part?
shrinky dink...I keep telling you...the reason why you can't get that male battery part to work...IT TAKES DOUBLE A BATTERIES INSTEAD OF TRIPLE A!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
*smacks head*
Dude, you are so right! What was I thinking? LOL.
He's got a 5 cent stand like Lucy did....

Probably spells it "Sykiayrist".......

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I still don't unbderstand.....
You must have received one of the defective decoder rings. Send it back to me with shipping and handling of 29.95 and your new one will be in the mail...soon.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Desiring to be teachers of the law understanding neither what they say nor whereof they affirm.

Whereunto I am ordained a preacher and an apostle.I speak the truth in Christ and lie not a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without;lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.

But refuse profane and old wives fables and exercises thyself rather unto godliness.

And theses things give in charge that they may be blameless.

For we brought nothing into this world and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have received one of the defective decoder rings. Send it back to me with shipping and handling of 29.95 and your new one will be in the mail...soon.
Pat Robertson?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be stressful for you, waaasssuuup. Everyone knows you come to Topix so you can make sexually suggestive comments to your "sisters in the Jesus!".
Why can't they just let you work your slippy magic and get your groove thang on?
Know what I'm sayin?
what gets you most angry, that i'm free enough to do what i want without worrying about what haters may say, or that i love God?;)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Bro, the short answer is its the anti christ spirit that lives in him. It bothers people to no end that if a person does indeed want to be free Jesus is the way. As you know my brother in law m to experience what being free is all about. Be it drugs, booze, homosexuality whatever. We think he did pray before he died (hope so). I've found when a person makes the choice to be with Jesus as my wife and I have you deal with many Mr. Catchers.
I hear ya brother. I didnt expect him to admit bringing a guy's wife into a post as a jab is something he shouldnt have done. In fact I expected him not only to defend it but to make himself the good guy in the scenario. I had no problem telling him I regretted taking a post meant to lighten the mood as one I responded to negatively yet he cant admit its common ethics not to bring people's family into insults. It is what it is. I havent been impressed with the "better" ethics by the "humanists" in here

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good, Wilde. I'm impressed.
Jesus says that the person judging will be judged because judging assumes a divine intellect, final judgment belongs to God alone. People who judge others now will answer then for taking God's position.
However, Matthew 7:1 is in regards to eternal judgement only, not everyday judgement or a court judgement, etc.
So people like Just Results are gonna have a higher power to answer to because of all the "You're going to burn in hell" crap.
Yes, but that also get's into the whole "God thinks like you do" projection-thing that I mentioned earlier. A Christian's God always reflects their own POV. If you are an angry, vengeful person you love to dive into the Old Testament Yahweh. If you are the benevolent type, it's the Book of John for you. The Bible has something for everyone, from turn-the-other-cheek pacifism to "I've come with a sword" vengeance.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you get that I said Christians are abusing out children when I said this...
"Child abuse is not a Catholic problem...a religious problem...a non-religious problem...a homosexual problem...a heterosexual problem...it is a human problem."
Notice I said...it is not a Catholic problem...a religious problem...etc etc. Yet some how you turned that in to me having said it is a Christian problem.
I went on to say it is a human problem. Would that not indicate that I was referencing all groups of people? I singled out no one.
Not once have I pointed the finger at Christians and child abuse...
I won't even bother asking you for the link because I have said nothing even faintly remotely indicating that.
I agree it is a societal problem and one that needs to be dealt with noo matter where

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 477,281 - 477,300 of598,745
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

371 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Buck Crick 223,179
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min gort 716,453
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 35 min cock 333
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 55 min Black Power 154
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... 1 hr viky 59
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr bmz 36,393
Penis Size 1 hr The Rogue 2
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr Gabric 62
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 529,972