Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#496241 Feb 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly have not conducted any type of deep study.Just told you what I see.I think of the eyes as the window to the mind and the mind the door to the heart and the heart the path to enternal life.
Well...it is kinda all right there in Egypt. Perhaps more intricate than explained in the bible. There's a lot more to it all than meets the eye.
In the school, ya couldn't graduate to any important position until ya could make "gold" out of simple elements and spirituality(which is impossible as far as we know), but evidently it happened, or there would have been no graduates to fulfill those positions. Those "golds" are depicted as "cones" of powder being handed and kept by the ruling pharaoh, so were very important and holy. Manna?-the substance of life?
I will tale some time and have a different(new) look at the grid of the structures, like you were talk'n.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#496242 Feb 28, 2013
This is Doctor REALITY. Have a wonderful rest of the evening everyone in every nation:

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Mexico

#496243 Feb 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. can you please give me their address ??..
Where am I?

Location hidden

#496244 Feb 28, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you don't need to poison yourself. A much more benign and simple test would be to, say, pray to have the severed limbs of the faithful regenerated.
whywontgodhealamputees.com/
YUP!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#496245 Feb 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where am I?
Given your habit of butt-smooching and IANS desire to cram things in people's colons I would guess maybe you got to close and he jammed you up his own! Follow the sound of my voice, I will lead you back out! to safety! LOL

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#496246 Feb 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
It is peaceful.
Take Care my Friends... and God Bless
Bonsoir mon ami, God bless you as well.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#496247 Feb 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Where am I?
lol, we knew you didn't know if you were coming or going.

(your welcome)

Location hidden

#496248 Feb 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
VERY smart for a little kid BT!
I just didn't know anything then...
I mean - had never read, seen nothing re black and white or color, etc etc - nothing but the Greek Myths [kids], which I've forgotten,+ Old Testament...
I was given after... the Mahabharata... but facts were prior too... I never saw nor read of such.
In essence I am still learning English, practice all the time while writing, yet, when studying any of these things, have my own 'hieroglyphs' and understand another language in my mind. Crazy folk Ja? I still don't own a science book!
Now in photonics it's much quicker to see in the light such things as they are... the crystal of our mind can then filter the choke! >>>grin<<<
Ya! I know what ya mean. There's many things I can "see" in my mind, but can not calculate to actualize...an I see them in 3D.
It is faster and more productive to think in symbols and pictures than word language...but harder to convey those to others who do not. Telepathy would be the ideal transmission. We need to work on that.

Location hidden

#496249 Feb 28, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Each of us finds spiritual expression through our hands :)
Bonsoir mon ami, indeed.

Location hidden

#496250 Feb 28, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the origins of all Religion, the good, the bad, the ugly and the horrific. I find your assumption that I don't know, very interesting. For me, it's a combination of many experiences, what's in my heart, fascinated & borderline morbid studying, learning everything the hard way and most of all, seeing the "fruits", up close.
What a lot of you don't seem to realise is that there are Billions of people in this world and you can't put any one group in a tidy little box and call it logic. There is so much that we do not know.
So what if 'the Church' adopted older customs, religions have been evolving along the way since the beginning of time, just like humans, technology, Education, language, Science, animals and a million other things, both known and unknown to us.
Logically, if one believes in The Lord, it all came from the same place anyway, let each man decide for himself, which is why the vast majority of mankind has always been looking for HIM. Many are fooled, many are hurt due to human imperfection, many rebel, many excel in both good and evil and some choose HIM.
None of it matters, all the Holy Books and religions basically point to a Creator, even the upside down ones do, in a slightly different way but still...
Debating and protesting different ideas and beliefs is a human thing, it's what we do, it proves nothing.
You and I do not KNOW if there is a One Supreme Creator or if there isn't One, we just believe in our respective positions, whatever they might be, these arguments are pointless but sometimes one has to go with their own experiences, for all we know, we could all have spent the entire existence of mankind in a mass delusional state.
I do not care about the decisions of evil men, in any 'group'. There is good and bad in all of us.
After my great search, I chose The Lord. That's it. I accept that I'm not supposed to know everything about everything, I certainly tried to find out though, still do, knowledge is my obsession The Lord is my heart. I feel Blessed to have not only survived my life but excelled at it. For many Billions, it has not the case.
Bonsoir Luciana, this is very true and I am happy to see you.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Mexico

#496251 Feb 28, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Given your habit of butt-smooching and IANS desire to cram things in people's colons I would guess maybe you got to close and he jammed you up his own! Follow the sound of my voice, I will lead you back out! to safety! LOL
I'm in Mexico.

Preparing for a major legal event.

Location hidden

#496252 Feb 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
VERY smart for a little kid BT!
I just didn't know anything then...
I mean - had never read, seen nothing re black and white or color, etc etc - nothing but the Greek Myths [kids], which I've forgotten,+ Old Testament...
I was given after... the Mahabharata... but facts were prior too... I never saw nor read of such.
In essence I am still learning English, practice all the time while writing, yet, when studying any of these things, have my own 'hieroglyphs' and understand another language in my mind. Crazy folk Ja? I still don't own a science book!
Now in photonics it's much quicker to see in the light such things as they are... the crystal of our mind can then filter the choke! >>>grin<<<
What do you make of the 7 monks journey to the sacred/secret area of Tibet?
I think it was 7. I can not remember the names now. It was an amazing trek to read for me.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#496253 Feb 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where am I?
In Mexico. Watch out for the cartels. I hear they may have some more guns thanks to some genius in D.C.

Location hidden

#496258 Feb 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
He might have existed, but if so, was just a man.
<quoted text>
That's appreciated, but not necessary.
<quoted text>
Yes, but you are different than most, and for the better.
Bonsoir mon amie, thank you for your responses to my questions. An apology may not be necessary but at least it is always appreciated much like smiles are I believe or kind words :) Sora and I are no better than the next person our understanding of Christianity is just different, in my opinion. We just believe all people are equal and we treat them as such.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#496260 Feb 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Well...it is kinda all right there in Egypt. Perhaps more intricate than explained in the bible. There's a lot more to it all than meets the eye.
In the school, ya couldn't graduate to any important position until ya could make "gold" out of simple elements and spirituality(which is impossible as far as we know), but evidently it happened, or there would have been no graduates to fulfill those positions. Those "golds" are depicted as "cones" of powder being handed and kept by the ruling pharaoh, so were very important and holy. Manna?-the substance of life?
I will tale some time and have a different(new) look at the grid of the structures, like you were talk'n.
You are right there is more to it all then meets the eye.If you can lay aside all the discovery,science,internet information,and the Bible and then just look at it and let your mind flow.Another words let the spirit in your mind take you into the unknown.The earth is full of mysteries.The desert lay silent as in sleep but really is not asleep at all.Much like the rain forest always with some type of activity.I can only share hoping for your understanding of such things on this earth.

Location hidden

#496262 Feb 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you enjoyed it my Friend...
I just came into this world in the 80's, and have a love of many which they say are 'from the ol school'. Hard to pik a fav but here's one... so many!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =azMRIHIyt1YXX
Brothers in Arms
One of the "Engrish" groups I liked. "The sultans" who became famous despite the punk move.

Location hidden

#496263 Feb 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Picture in your mind lil whispers got this lil bag and in it is opps meow meow shhh meow I said shhhh meow shhh lil kitty.Then picture a roaring lion in that bag grrrrowling.Shhhh never let that lil kitty or big lion out of the a bag.lol have a good one.
LOL!

Location hidden

#496264 Feb 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where am I?
Yer right there catch! Yer the little man in the boat that shows 'em the way in!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#496265 Feb 28, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it's very convenient for you to have your own religion that nobody understands so we don't know what standards, if any, that you hold yourself to;)
It's very convenient for you to have a religion that nobody understands so we don't know what standards, if any, that you hold yourself to.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#496266 Feb 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in Mexico.
Preparing for a major legal event.
I'm in Guuatamalla overseeing a major bean transaction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min NatSoDivineMsM 37,286
You are of your father.....the devil 4 min Doctor REALITY 3
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 27 min Paul is dead 77
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min Gabriel 988,597
is god black or white? and why? (Oct '08) 54 min my opinions 459
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 57 min Chuck 688,916
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,553
More from around the web