Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Being homosexual is not an opinion. It's not a lifestyle. It's not a religion. It's not something to be agreed with or disagreed with. It's not even something to be discussed.
It is what I am. I am what it is.
It is what you are because you simply CHOSE to be a homosexual. In the same way, a witch is a witch because he/she chooses that course or was brought up in it. But a witch can stop being a witch if she CHOSE to do so. In the same way, if a homosexual wanted to... they can choose to live a different lifestyle as evidenced by the testimonies of many ex-gays.

I remember reading a story about some elephant syndrome. When born and brought up in captivity... those who held the elephant would tie a small rope around one of their legs to keep them from wandering off. So they grew up like with cord being there. After awhile, the people would take the cord off. Why would they do such a thing? Because after awhile there isn't any need for a cord because in the elephant's mind... they are still bound with the cord.

But truly, they are free from the cord. All they have to do is walk away even though they may get beaten by their captives.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Praise God Adam!
Jesus: "In the same way, there is more joy in heaven over one lost sinner who repents and returns to God than over ninety-nine others who are righteous and haven't strayed away!" Luke 15:7
++++++++++
Just a warning though: The Devil will use his messengers to bring doubt to you... those subjects could be anyone... people (some christians and some Non).
I don't know if you ever heard of a singer name Vanity. She used to sing with Prince and was very, very... let's just say "loose". Prince gave her that name, Vanity. But later on she gave her life to Christ.
Because of her past erotic nature and past videos are in the public domain... The Devil will use those and all her past sins against her, for example to try to bring her down. Much in the same way, don' be surprised if the Devil uses those subjected to it to try an bring you doubt also. When the the Devil reminds you of your past... remind The Devil of it's future.
++++++++++
"In 1995, she said, "When I came to the Lord Jesus Christ, I threw out about 1,000 tapes of mine every interview, every tape, every video. Everything."[7] She has stated that she has chosen not to receive any further revenue from her work as Vanity, and has cut off all ties with Hollywood and her former life in the music business.[8] After a kidney transplant in 1997, she decided to devote her life to evangelism. She now speaks at churches across the United States and worldwide."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanity_ (performer)
Wow. Thanks for this.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Thanks for this.
You're welcome... Praise God His Word. Welp, have to be heading out to work Chris... have a good one and thank you for your testimony also.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Annie, the sad fact is that, for many of these people, it's all about judging and condemning.
<quoted text>
.. if it does no harm, you have the right to believe and live however you want. I'm in your corner on that one ..
.. since Catcher's post was not directed towards you personally, how is a lie? Do you deny that some people on this thread have been judging and condemning ??..
Its a lie as he is speaking about Christians on this forum. "For many of these people (read people that say homosexuality is a sin) it's all about judging and condemning. Might have missed the many Christians that say Jesus gives a person a new life if they are willing to confess they are a sinner and no longer want to live that way. His post is bunk as everyone I've seen speak of sin also speaks of the way out of it.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Have a good day everyone...

John 8:36

:)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my dear retarded daoughter?
why are you still here, this room lately have all very spiritualy sick and brain unbalanced humanoids?
WHY ARE YOU STILL BAMBLING YOUR INSANITY,KNOWN BY DR SHRINK FROM LONG TIME AGO?
You spread to many Lies about your son?you know this and your dr Shrink knows too,that you without of any mercy post bunch of Lies
tell me
how 2 lesbians ,one with AAA batery 12 inch male part,is able to make second lesbian pregnant??
Turkey baster

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes no sense to you because you don't bother trying to understand. All you do is mock.
God allows is free will, if He "did something for the offender", He'd be disturbing that free will.
God allows free will, unless it doesn't. Assuming of course that God doesn't know the future. In any case, there are many examples in the Bible of God interfering with free will. Including a particularly evil example in Exodus where God took away Pharaoh's free will for the express purpose of killing innocent babies and children.

Also, isn't God presumably interfering with free will when it answers prayers?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
all you ared oing daily you idiot,
you only mock,post BS, and nonsense infected by Hiv eating your sick brain daily
more faster someone kick your sick psycho gay a.....
but Bible is not under your filthy moral jurisdiction to be removed from the fac of the earth,
rather HIV or Aids remove you first
Ah, the loving inspired words of the Holy Spirit. Beautiful and inspiring, aren't they?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry for correction
This is not Awesome,
only very poor,and delusional that his/her words have any values or change anything around this globe?
even his/her Fart nobody hear?
I only speak English and bad English.

You speak shitty retarded bafoon bad English.

I know not what you say.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
post is to long to be readed by all those narrow minds"saints" and sick mentaly athiests,
so?next time,you reduce to minimum projections from internet web pages
I didn't think it was too long to he readed.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Turkey baster
*squirt*

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
God allows free will, unless it doesn't. Assuming of course that God doesn't know the future. In any case, there are many examples in the Bible of God interfering with free will. Including a particularly evil example in Exodus where God took away Pharaoh's free will for the express purpose of killing innocent babies and children.
Also, isn't God presumably interfering with free will when it answers prayers?
I'm glad your learning that God does indeed answer prayers.

Let me ask ya though, in what way do you presume He does?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my child
again you are out of top normal control
please?
not Turkey baster? only Chicken baster?
please explain child births among 2 lesbians making sex with AAA batery male part long 12.1/2 inch?
AAA batteries?!?!?!?

You poor, poor man....

No wonder why you're so angry.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not really interested in what most Christians consider "guilty." Take this thread, for instance. Judging by the amount of energy devoted to them, Christians here find the tiny and insignificant NAMBLA about thirty times more of a problem than the oldest, largest, wealthiest and most influential man-boy love association in the world, the Roman Catholic Church, or CaMBLA as it should probably be known.
<quoted text>
I'd give you an answer to that, but you wouldn't understand it.
So, you're saying that because some or probably most priests in the Catholic Church (good friends of the gay movement), molested children it's ok for the gay elite to have "secret" meetings online posting pictures of naked children being raped and in various other positions of abuse and talking about how delicious it all is?

(Hey Qu, the web link on that article was full of trojans but I found the group and it's world wide, not just in the US, they have golfing websites, hotel websites and google groups, all the 'meetings' are full of malware, trojans, spyware etc... I wouldn't try it without the right equipment.)

Teddy, you are truly a despicable hypocrite.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Help me out here: what do either atheism or homosexuality have to do with pointing out your hypocrisy again?
My bad behavior? Please. Christian, heal thyself.
my point is that it's very convenient for the atheist & homosexual communities to point their self-righteous fingers at others since there's no standards to hold these groups to. the only 'standards' that define these demographics historically are genocide and sexual immorality.

so....you win at your own game! happy now?:)

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were an atheist, I didn't think you were agnostic....
Your thought is irrelevant on the subject.

I've ruled out the known earthly gods based on qualities ascribed to them in the stories surrounding them.

I can't very well consider any deities that people haven't imagined yet or not encountered.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
With such a self-proclaimed knowledge of the english language, one would know the difference between a church & the church....
Same difference, it'd depend on how either example was used in a sentence.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity really is the religion of personal responsibility, isn't it? LOL.
homosexuality really is a lifestyle of personal responsibility, isn't it? please help stop the spread of AIDS by quarantining yourelves to frisco;)

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
Hey, Serah, you have written extensively about how faith is important.
I have a question - the faith that suicide bombers have, is that equivalent to the faith that you have?
It allows them to do what I would never do - faith pushes them beyond normal human boundaries, just as it does with placebo medicines.
So, is faith a two edged sword?
I used to consider religious faith a way of knowing, but I don't anymore. Religious faith is essentially the suppression of doubt. That allows for the conviction of belief that a person might have if they actually knew something, but even stronger. It's a replacement for knowing, a substitute, one that relies on nothing more than the ability to suppress doubt. If someone was actually looking for knowledge, faith would be a hindrance to that cause. How can we discern between fact and fiction without doubt?

Yes, faith has benefits. So does heroine, speeding, and plundering defenseless nations.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 477,221 - 477,240 of598,762
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

422 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min atemcowboy 530,108
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min Mudaliar 4,085
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 14 min andet1987 1,478
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 20 min remnant 144000 38,406
Penis Size 22 min andet1987 4
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 34 min Catcher1 716,627
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 39 min RiccardoFire 93,231
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 56 min onemale 255,719
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr number four 223,213
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 17 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••