Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#496105 Feb 28, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, such loving and compassionate words. I can tell that you are a real Christian waaasup.
I see you are also clueless about AIDS, which is even more scary than your apparent ignorance of non-Christian ethics. Considering what a hypocritical, adulterous skirt-chaser you are, you probably put yourself at risk. Hopefully you are more talk than action in that regard at least. BTW, did you know that the HIV virus spread to humans from apes, and has been traced back to humans in Africa from the turn of the last century? I suppose according to your logic we should quarantine all species of apes who carry the HIV virus? Darn those homosexual apes!
hey dummy - YOU JUDGE ME AND I'M GONNA JUDGE YOU BACK IN KIND!

and WHEN YOU (acting as satan) TRY TO SMEAR GOD'S CHARACTER, I'M GONNA POINT OUT WHAT A MURDEROUS HYPOCRITE YOU'VE BEEN TO ALL HUMANKIND THROUGHOUT THE AGES!

understand now?:)

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#496107 Feb 28, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i have been critiqued by 'christians' on other threads (it's kinda why i do it;). my rule of thumb to you is 'don't critique me & i won't critique you'. or, as Someone very important once put it "judge not lest you be judged".
wildeman is self-righteously get'n in my grill again so i'm up in his. know what i'm say'n?;)
It must be stressful for you, waaasssuuup. Everyone knows you come to Topix so you can make sexually suggestive comments to your "sisters in the Jesus!".

Why can't they just let you work your slippy magic and get your groove thang on?

Know what I'm sayin?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#496109 Feb 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. The best church I ever went to was sitting on the ground under a tree.
There's no need for lighting, a sound system & all that crap to worship our Lord.
We have an old saying down here "Bush Church" ....

Sounds grand :)

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#496111 Feb 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA !!!!
Lil ole you did that all by yourself?
Give me a break, don't be so friggin cocky.
hahaa...Says the Christian that argued he wasn't Protestant for days.

Was that before or after I had to show you that Catholics are Christian, too?

what a hoot.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#496113 Feb 28, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if you're really objective, why not concentrate on posting scripture from the NEW TESTAMENT? after all, it is the covenant that's been in effect now for over 2,000 years.
or, at least side by side with ancient jewish law, you might want to site some laws that were in effect from the folks of sodom and gomorrah for comparison purposes. just a thought:)
Are you eager to distance yourself from the Old Testament? Well, I can't blame you for that. It's pretty bad.

Speaking if old and new testaments, it doesn't bother your how inconsistent God is in that regard? Why would there be more than one covenant? For that matter, why does God call himself the God of Issac, Abraham, and Jacob (in Exodus 3:6 and elsewhere) in the OT? What about people not descended from those people, all over the rest of the Earth? Then suddenly in the NT it's an abrupt 180 and everyone is allowed in. You don't find that jarringly inconsistent?

San Francisco

#496117 Feb 28, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Recall always that man(kind) has had an influence with the wording and the interpretations of those very old words....
I'll answer your question with a question
I was hoping you'd answer my question with an answer, but thank you for responding anyway.
do you think promiscuity should be considered a sin?
If promiscuity causes harm, then yes. If not, then no.
Not sure how many homosexuals you have come into contact with, but some are very loving and caring, although most don't appear to stay with the same partner for very long.
I'm sorry that is your experience of gay people. Considering how much bigotry is directed toward many of them and their relationships, I hardly think that would be surprising. Moreover, I think you are thinking of gay men, not women. Lesbians stereotypically have very long-lasting relationships. It's odd to me that when many people talk about homosexuals, they often presume to talk about men only. I've never understood this. Maybe people are more uncomfortable with male sexuality than female. Anyway, gay men are perfectly capable of having long-term monogamous relationships too. So is your judgement toward promiscuous gay people specifically? You are OK with monogamous gay people?
What of bi-sexuality, just having sex with whomever for the fun of it? Is that okay too?
Well, for one thing that is not what bisexuality is. Bisexuality just means one is potentially attracted to a person of either gender. It has nothing to do with promiscuity.
If you do have children, did you teach them about morals, or encourage them to be promiscuous in their sexual habits? Did you tell your daughter her dress was too short, top too low, or tell your son to dress neatly and tidily. Did you encourage them to be more modest in their sexual activity or did you not care?
Again, promiscuity and homosexuality are two entirely different things, and you seem determined to link them. I have to ask again, if a gay person/couple is/are monogamous, then is that sinful? If so, what is the rationale?
Would GOD judge a homosexual as not fit for heaven simply because they have had sex with the same sex? I think it depends on the sex, itself, rather than the love..... But of course, my opinion only!
I understand that, and I appreciate that you share your opinion.

:)

San Francisco

#496118 Feb 28, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM NOT IN A POSITION TO JUDGE ANYONE, except for those who judge me. "judge not lest you be judged"
Notice it does not say "judge not lest you be judged, unless they judge you first".

You were saying?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#496120 Feb 28, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>We have an old saying down here "Bush Church" ....
.. can you please give me their address ??..

San Francisco

#496121 Feb 28, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sure female apes f...by sick homosexual perverts are also infected by AIDS
you are part of this chain dung stinking process
why are you comming here everyday you sick psycho?
More Christ-like words. Truly, you are filled with the Holy Spirit.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#496123 Feb 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Christianity owns HIM?
Get one while they last:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_IUUcoOEfnVM/TAMG7Zd... [image]
Christianity Owns you too Sherlock. Just watch you. You take you philosophy and come on a billboard with mostly Jesus followers ranting and raving in hate frustration and hypocrisy. Writing tired and old talking points to you other freethinking friends pretending is the first time, knowing is probably the same talking points you all repeat on this billboard and other Christian billboards in maniacal delusional obsessive compulsion.

Repeating the same dribble to each other hoping for a crumb that Christians no scroll pass what you and you freethinkers writing to each other. On this billboard whistling pass the graveyard. iyai!lol!

I no care, is your time. But the Christianity Religion OWNS you. You try to break free but Religion still run you life. And when the God of Christianity Jesus Christ decide you days are up, He going to kill you because you joined a religion, but rejected Jesus, and Jesus never knew you. then Jesus will reject you as a unforgiven sinner, and damn you to go spend eternity with you true god beelzlebub.

And [it is necessarily so]because you must die one day. now do as you picture doing, and March red bear. Christianity, your master, demands it. haha.

San Francisco

#496124 Feb 28, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dummy - YOU JUDGE ME AND I'M GONNA JUDGE YOU BACK IN KIND!
and WHEN YOU (acting as satan) TRY TO SMEAR GOD'S CHARACTER, I'M GONNA POINT OUT WHAT A MURDEROUS HYPOCRITE YOU'VE BEEN TO ALL HUMANKIND THROUGHOUT THE AGES!
understand now?:)
Well, so much for "judge not lest ye be judged" I guess, never mind turning the other cheek. I guess the words of Jesus only apply when you want them to.

As for smearing God's character, if I did that, I'm pretty sure God can handle itself, and doesn't need you to come running to it's defense. Moreover, it's not my intention to smear God, but rather point out what is in the Bible. It's only a smear if you find it offensive. I find much that is in the Bible offensive. If you do too, then...well...maybe you should reflect on that. Anyway, don't get mad at me for what the Bible says.

San Francisco

#496125 Feb 28, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sure female apes f...by sick homosexual perverts are also infected by AIDS
you are part of this chain dung stinking process
why are you comming here everyday you sick psycho?
Shrink, you really need to get over your obsession with homosexuals. Get a therapist or something.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#496127 Feb 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll go with you. We can introduce them to Occam's Razor.

San Francisco

#496128 Feb 28, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure
Holy Spirit use my fingers to spew,and spit at your devious morality and your freacking moral dung,insults,and mocking God since Internet exist
pfuj
your word TRULY I just smeared with vomits and flush into the toliet.put cover back because STINKS
Have you ever been screened for schizophrenia?

San Francisco

#496129 Feb 28, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity Owns you too Sherlock. Just watch you. You take you philosophy and come on a billboard with mostly Jesus followers ranting and raving in hate frustration and hypocrisy. Writing tired and old talking points to you other freethinking friends pretending is the first time, knowing is probably the same talking points you all repeat on this billboard and other Christian billboards in maniacal delusional obsessive compulsion.
Repeating the same dribble to each other hoping for a crumb that Christians no scroll pass what you and you freethinkers writing to each other. On this billboard whistling pass the graveyard. iyai!lol!
I no care, is your time. But the Christianity Religion OWNS you. You try to break free but Religion still run you life. And when the God of Christianity Jesus Christ decide you days are up, He going to kill you because you joined a religion, but rejected Jesus, and Jesus never knew you. then Jesus will reject you as a unforgiven sinner, and damn you to go spend eternity with you true god beelzlebub.
And [it is necessarily so]because you must die one day. now do as you picture doing, and March red bear. Christianity, your master, demands it. haha.
Sorry, but your mythology only owns those who sign on to it. Enjoy.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#496130 Feb 28, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, so much for "judge not lest ye be judged" I guess, never mind turning the other cheek. I guess the words of Jesus only apply when you want them to.
As for smearing God's character, if I did that, I'm pretty sure God can handle itself, and doesn't need you to come running to it's defense. Moreover, it's not my intention to smear God, but rather point out what is in the Bible. It's only a smear if you find it offensive. I find much that is in the Bible offensive. If you do too, then...well...maybe you should reflect on that. Anyway, don't get mad at me for what the Bible says.
I swear...ya never quit learning here in Topixworld.

I always thought...Judge not least ye be judged" meant...as one judges another so will God judge you. I never knew that it meant giving Wasup the right to judge.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#496132 Feb 28, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaa...Says the Christian that argued he wasn't Protestant for days.
Was that before or after I had to show you that Catholics are Christian, too?
what a hoot.
I oy conceded with you to shit you up. You're the one that has a need to label everything.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#496133 Feb 28, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are more poor and miserable and angry from your own dr Shrink?
if you are man,buy female part with AAA batery
or if a lesbian, you know which and how long dildo with AAA batery is good for you-but be sure you never make pregnant second f...by you lesbian??
Yes, I'm lesbian. I love having sex with women.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#496134 Feb 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ew

Ain't s'posed to be no bush there.......

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#496135 Feb 28, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll go with you. We can introduce them to Occam's Razor.
I was thinkin of the Gillette Mach III Turbo.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Aerobatty 853,044
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 min ChristineM 444,023
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min Pegasus 272,023
Can a White Pride Group not be labeled a racist... (Apr '07) 2 hr UnderstandPeople 6,081
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Toby 100,620
Computer THREATS DISAPPEARING from Topix!: un F... 3 hr who 17
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Student 40,679
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr WasteWater 595,632
The Christian Atheist debate 5 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 726
More from around the web