Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#496086 Feb 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
To normal people, a church is a building used for public Christian worship.
To IANS, a church is Christians.
LOL.... I must say, I do love the simple Temples rather than massive over the top expensive ones - but now that the old is part of our History, one can't pull them down brick by brick, statue by statue or painting by painting and sell them off to feed the poor or needy.

But we can think deeply about things in the future, as in the importance of the building or the importance of the Children, from GOD's point of view :)

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#496087 Feb 28, 2013
If a person were to learn their parenting skills from the Bible, what type of parent would they be?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#496088 Feb 28, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Do Do Cockodoo
Did someone asked you to enter this place not designed for you,
and post your stupid without of sense sick insultive posts?
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???
"sick insultive posts"? Really? Do you ever read your own post?

San Francisco

#496089 Feb 28, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
they are inspired spiritual farts to scumbags like you?
try to look at own posts and if they are inspired by your holy s....
dr shrink doesn't give any s..... about comments of his sick mentaly idiots like you are,humanoid inspired by devil ghost-spirit
Yeah, I can really see Jesus saying something just like that. You are so Christ-like Shrink.

San Francisco

#496090 Feb 28, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
my point is that it's very convenient for the atheist & homosexual communities to point their self-righteous fingers at others since there's no standards to hold these groups to. the only 'standards' that define these demographics historically are genocide and sexual immorality.
so....you win at your own game! happy now?:)
It's kinda scary that you seem totally oblivious to any other system of ethics but the Bible's. If you are really that clueless about non-Christians, maybe you aren't in a position to judge them, ya think?

#496091 Feb 28, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Serah, you have written extensively about how faith is important.
I have a question - the faith that suicide bombers have, is that equivalent to the faith that you have?
It allows them to do what I would never do - faith pushes them beyond normal human boundaries, just as it does with placebo medicines.
So, is faith a two edged sword?
This very subject is how I started my journey in the land of Topix....

I saw a Mother jiggling her 2 year old son on her lap, stating that of course she would sacrifice her son; I read of an old man asking what else could his nephew do besides blow himselves to smithereens on a motor cycle taking out whoever he could on the way.

There were 2 suicide bombers in Scotland that tried to blow themselves up, one died but the other lived as they were interrupted in their destruction. They desperately tried to dive into the fiercely burning car, and one ended up with massive burns in hospital in England.

Where are the lists of those heroes that have blown themselves to kingdom come? Who visited the hospital to care for that war torn burnt would be bomber?

My point at first was put down your weapons, there is No need for war, the ANGELs have it in hand, and you are killing yourselves? Compared their armies to those of the past where they were hailed as heroes (although still fighting to the death)......

Thou Shalt Not Kill!

Their Faith is strong ~ but they have different beliefs; they believe that their families will be given a free ride to Heaven and that there are magnificent gifts from GOD (who they know as Allah) including virgin Angels. I don't think they can comprehend that in our Angelic state, virgins would mean not much at all, and I am sure GOD would not make slaves of Angels to hand out to killers of children and innocent, but of course, that is only my opinion.

Pointed out to them that this world needs the strength of FAITH and theirs must be huge to train themselves all of their lives to die a most horrid death.... even if misdirected.

Want to know what I learned? Westerners have many generations of military people in their families, they send their children to military schools, make officers of them getting them ready to send off to war. Never realised that Christians also train killers and get them prepared to be killed, but they do.

You work out the FAITH of others, I leave it with GOD 'cause I have no idea on what their intents, thoughts and purposes are, but GOD surely does!

#496092 Feb 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Serah if you think I copped it all so be it.God bless.
In the nicest way ~ Thank you Lil Whispers, and GOD Bless you too :)

San Francisco

#496093 Feb 28, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
homosexuality really is a lifestyle of personal responsibility, isn't it? please help stop the spread of AIDS by quarantining yourelves to frisco;)
Ah, such loving and compassionate words. I can tell that you are a real Christian waaasup.

I see you are also clueless about AIDS, which is even more scary than your apparent ignorance of non-Christian ethics. Considering what a hypocritical, adulterous skirt-chaser you are, you probably put yourself at risk. Hopefully you are more talk than action in that regard at least. BTW, did you know that the HIV virus spread to humans from apes, and has been traced back to humans in Africa from the turn of the last century? I suppose according to your logic we should quarantine all species of apes who carry the HIV virus? Darn those homosexual apes!

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#496094 Feb 28, 2013
scaritual wrote:
A bake sale offering dung bread doesn't seem like a good idea either.
Can I get some hole wheat, and... could you pinch me off a loaf of sewer dough?

#496095 Feb 28, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Praise God.
Amen :)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#496096 Feb 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very convenient for the religious and communist communities to point their self-righteous fingers at others since there's no standards to hold these groups to. the only 'standards' that define these demographics historically are genocide and sexual immorality.
it's very convenient for you to have your own religion that nobody understands so we don't know what standards, if any, that you hold yourself to;)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#496097 Feb 28, 2013
scaritual wrote:
I've ruled out the known earthly gods based on qualities ascribed to them in the stories surrounding them.
HA HA HA !!!!

Lil ole you did that all by yourself?

Give me a break, don't be so friggin cocky.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#496098 Feb 28, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I get some hole wheat, and... could you pinch me off a loaf of sewer dough?
Is that cornbread, too?

#496100 Feb 28, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious. I often ask Christians who believe that homosexuality is a sin what the rationale for that would be. For the most part they either say it's simply what the Bible says (i.e., no rationale) or something to do with procreation, which would seem to also cast a pall on those who don't or can't have children. Do you have any rationale as to why the Bible would condemn homosexuality?
Recall always that man(kind) has had an influence with the wording and the interpretations of those very old words....

I'll answer your question with a question ~ do you think promiscuity should be considered a sin? Not sure how many homosexuals you have come into contact with, but some are very loving and caring, although most don't appear to stay with the same partner for very long.

What of bi-sexuality, just having sex with whomever for the fun of it? Is that okay too?

If you do have children, did you teach them about morals, or encourage them to be promiscuous in their sexual habits? Did you tell your daughter her dress was too short, top too low, or tell your son to dress neatly and tidily. Did you encourage them to be more modest in their sexual activity or did you not care?

Would GOD judge a homosexual as not fit for heaven simply because they have had sex with the same sex? I think it depends on the sex, itself, rather than the love..... But of course, my opinion only!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#496101 Feb 28, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.... I must say, I do love the simple Temples rather than massive over the top expensive ones - but now that the old is part of our History, one can't pull them down brick by brick, statue by statue or painting by painting and sell them off to feed the poor or needy.
But we can think deeply about things in the future, as in the importance of the building or the importance of the Children, from GOD's point of view :)
Yup. The best church I ever went to was sitting on the ground under a tree.

There's no need for lighting, a sound system & all that crap to worship our Lord.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#496102 Feb 28, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
It's kinda scary that you seem totally oblivious to any other system of ethics but the Bible's. If you are really that clueless about non-Christians, maybe you aren't in a position to judge them, ya think?
I AM NOT IN A POSITION TO JUDGE ANYONE, except for those who judge me. "judge not lest you be judged"

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#496105 Feb 28, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, such loving and compassionate words. I can tell that you are a real Christian waaasup.
I see you are also clueless about AIDS, which is even more scary than your apparent ignorance of non-Christian ethics. Considering what a hypocritical, adulterous skirt-chaser you are, you probably put yourself at risk. Hopefully you are more talk than action in that regard at least. BTW, did you know that the HIV virus spread to humans from apes, and has been traced back to humans in Africa from the turn of the last century? I suppose according to your logic we should quarantine all species of apes who carry the HIV virus? Darn those homosexual apes!
hey dummy - YOU JUDGE ME AND I'M GONNA JUDGE YOU BACK IN KIND!

and WHEN YOU (acting as satan) TRY TO SMEAR GOD'S CHARACTER, I'M GONNA POINT OUT WHAT A MURDEROUS HYPOCRITE YOU'VE BEEN TO ALL HUMANKIND THROUGHOUT THE AGES!

understand now?:)

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#496107 Feb 28, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i have been critiqued by 'christians' on other threads (it's kinda why i do it;). my rule of thumb to you is 'don't critique me & i won't critique you'. or, as Someone very important once put it "judge not lest you be judged".
wildeman is self-righteously get'n in my grill again so i'm up in his. know what i'm say'n?;)
It must be stressful for you, waaasssuuup. Everyone knows you come to Topix so you can make sexually suggestive comments to your "sisters in the Jesus!".

Why can't they just let you work your slippy magic and get your groove thang on?

Know what I'm sayin?

#496109 Feb 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. The best church I ever went to was sitting on the ground under a tree.
There's no need for lighting, a sound system & all that crap to worship our Lord.
We have an old saying down here "Bush Church" ....

Sounds grand :)

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#496111 Feb 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA !!!!
Lil ole you did that all by yourself?
Give me a break, don't be so friggin cocky.
hahaa...Says the Christian that argued he wasn't Protestant for days.

Was that before or after I had to show you that Catholics are Christian, too?

what a hoot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min It aint necessari... 865,270
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 38 min RiccardoFire 31
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 47 min RiccardoFire 6,515
Rajkot gay Topix 53 min jyesh 198
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr Puretop25Gurgaon 460
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 40,892
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr karl44 599,894
The Christian Atheist debate 6 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 2,016
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 19 hr Frannie 44
More from around the web