Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#496152 Feb 28, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you get that I said Christians are abusing out children when I said this...
"Child abuse is not a Catholic problem...a religious problem...a non-religious problem...a homosexual problem...a heterosexual problem...it is a human problem."
Notice I said...it is not a Catholic problem...a religious problem...etc etc. Yet some how you turned that in to me having said it is a Christian problem.
I went on to say it is a human problem. Would that not indicate that I was referencing all groups of people? I singled out no one.
Not once have I pointed the finger at Christians and child abuse...
I won't even bother asking you for the link because I have said nothing even faintly remotely indicating that.
I agree it is a societal problem and one that needs to be dealt with noo matter where

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#496153 Feb 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you kindly, my one-eyed, peg-legged, hook-handed, parrot-sporting friend. Sorry about the hands.
If you guys could do a good sound video of one of your gigs, that would be really cool. I am sure I would enjoy it! One with something of your own creation...that shows real heart, y'know?!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#496154 Feb 28, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you eager to distance yourself from the Old Testament? Well, I can't blame you for that. It's pretty bad.
Speaking if old and new testaments, it doesn't bother your how inconsistent God is in that regard? Why would there be more than one covenant? For that matter, why does God call himself the God of Issac, Abraham, and Jacob (in Exodus 3:6 and elsewhere) in the OT? What about people not descended from those people, all over the rest of the Earth? Then suddenly in the NT it's an abrupt 180 and everyone is allowed in. You don't find that jarringly inconsistent?
YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CRITICIZE GOD; OLD OR NEW???

like i said, let's look at the rules you sodomites lived by:

came together as a whole city to rape the new vistors who came to town! and you want me to vote for more rights for you people so you can legally unite as one and do the same things again?!?!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#496155 Feb 28, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice it does not say "judge not lest you be judged, unless they judge you first".
You were saying?
a sodomite telling a christian how to live the scripture is like satan telling Jesus how to do it: "cast yourself down, for the scripture says...".

this ain't my first rodeo here, dude! i'll tell you right where you can stick your demons (but you probably like that;)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#496156 Feb 28, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
http://www.heaven.net.nz/writi ngs/thebookofenoch.htm
Soz.. ran out of space.
It's a very good book and describes the world we live in today, perfectly.
A little more detailed and uncomfortable for many than "the book".

Location hidden

#496157 Feb 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You asking me 'what's up'?
Do you really want and answer!
It is worth the check-out...
Are you are work?
I always want to know:) And yeah feels like all I do is work Looking forward to this weekend cus all 6 day weeks after that for a while (T) PEACE

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#496158 Feb 28, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, so much for "judge not lest ye be judged" I guess, never mind turning the other cheek. I guess the words of Jesus only apply when you want them to.
As for smearing God's character, if I did that, I'm pretty sure God can handle itself, and doesn't need you to come running to it's defense. Moreover, it's not my intention to smear God, but rather point out what is in the Bible. It's only a smear if you find it offensive. I find much that is in the Bible offensive. If you do too, then...well...maybe you should reflect on that. Anyway, don't get mad at me for what the Bible says.
you have the freedom of speech to represent your smamry lil defunked lord and i have the freedom to represent Mine;)

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#496159 Feb 28, 2013
Isaiah 40:22
It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:
<quoted text>
That's the snow globe universe:
http://www.dancingpastthedark.com/wp-content/...
Like a kids graph of... cute!
I like writing and illustrating for them too...
I think this verse is a great representation in words also!
<quoted text>
It's been updated. The universe is no longer considered a hemisphere with a fixed, stationary, edged earth under a star-studded dome. We now know that the earth is roughly spherical, and not circular, that the sun is just another star and only appears to orbit the earth, and that the "dome" of the heavens is an illusion.
A lot of folk have their say about what is and is not reasoned - and that's only perceivable - but when the child's version as your given link spell it out enough for a child to understand... it's all I need here without a cosmology thesis.

The fact that everyone on the planet still has to 'look up'...
The fact that we too live in this space of 'out there'...
The fact that nobody on the planet cannot prove yet there are not 'other liveable tents' up there...
The face that today’s science is only in kindergarten when it comes to what has been proven as against what hasn't been...
And whether it is considered when we see photos taken by the astronauts of the earth from a distance too far out to show it's exact shape, it is enough – that if we gave report – we too could say how 'round' it looked.

Location hidden

#496160 Feb 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good evening everyone.
Yo

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#496161 Feb 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> If you guys could do a good sound video of one of your gigs, that would be really cool. I am sure I would enjoy it! One with something of your own creation...that shows real heart, y'know?!
I too am sorry bout your hands... I too miss my geeetar... due to my injuries.

Little Wing - Stevie Ray Vaughan
Enjoy BT...

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#496162 Feb 28, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll go with you. We can introduce them to Occam's Razor.
.. works for me ..

.. Christians have made this thread a cesspool of vulgarity. There will be piece in the Bush Church ..

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#496163 Feb 28, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I always want to know:) And yeah feels like all I do is work Looking forward to this weekend cus all 6 day weeks after that for a while (T) PEACE
Ja... you do!
Problem is when we know so much, more is expected of us
>>>grin<<<

Ya know... you've all been teaching me even more English... like words I got no idea what they mean... but cause I also want to know, I look them up.
mmmmmmmmmmm
some of them sound like their meaning!
After that I sort-of wish I didn't know.
Makes me think of Solomon

Ecclesiastes 2:19
And who knoweth whether he shall be a wise man or a fool? yet shall he have rule over all my labour wherein I have laboured, and wherein I have shewed myself wise under the sun. This is also vanity.

What is that thing about 'silence'???
His Peace all ways Brother!

With Established Harem

#496164 Feb 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm lesbian. I love having sex with women.
.. we have much in common ..

.. interesting, huh? They even attack Annie, a gentile lamb, for no reason ..

.. what do you think of the behavior of the Christians on this thread ??..

With Established Harem

#496165 Feb 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ew
Ain't s'posed to be no bush there.......
.. no burning bush ??..

.. I always carry a fire extinguisher near my pant's pocket ..

With Established Harem

#496166 Feb 28, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
good for you
I wonder you unbderstand now???
stick inside of your a......AAA male batery part?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I still don't unbderstand.....
.. Dr. Shrink wants you to give him a prostate massage ..

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#496167 Feb 28, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CRITICIZE GOD; OLD OR NEW???
Sure. Why not?
like i said, let's look at the rules you sodomites lived by:
I'm not a sodomite. Not that that matters.
came together as a whole city to rape the new vistors who came to town! and you want me to vote for more rights for you people so you can legally unite as one and do the same things again?!?!
Are you really this stupid? Tell you what, you vote for gay rights, and when they all come around en masse to rape visitors in your town, you can offer up your two virgin daughters to be gang raped, and God will be pleased with you! Later you can even impregnate your daughters if you want. It's all good with God.

Location hidden

#496168 Feb 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Insults are beneath you, Catch.
actually you, me, Chris, and Larry (so far) have all read Cather's mind wrong. He was the good guy in what only seemed like an insult about a guy's wife

San Francisco

#496169 Feb 28, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
a sodomite telling a christian how to live the scripture is like satan telling Jesus how to do it: "cast yourself down, for the scripture says...".
this ain't my first rodeo here, dude! i'll tell you right where you can stick your demons (but you probably like that;)
Or looked at another way, being schooled in your own holy book by someone who knows it better than you do must be a very humbling experience.

Like I said before, stop talking the talk and start walking the walk. Christian, heal thyself.

San Francisco

#496170 Feb 28, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you have the freedom of speech to represent your smamry lil defunked lord and i have the freedom to represent Mine;)
I don't have a lord. You do, and you sure aren't following His instructions either.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#496171 Feb 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> LOL We need some sparks ta liven the place up anyway sis!
lol I had a daredevil thought wouldn't it be a riot to get everyone who leaves post here on this thread all in one room.lol lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 42 min Thinking 92,418
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 667,636
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 979,330
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr bad bob 183,614
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 445,564
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr MUQ2 285,972
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 5 hr Joe Fortuna 2,024
More from around the web