“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#496074 Feb 28, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity really is the religion of personal responsibility, isn't it? LOL.
homosexuality really is a lifestyle of personal responsibility, isn't it? please help stop the spread of AIDS by quarantining yourelves to frisco;)

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#496075 Feb 28, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Hey, Serah, you have written extensively about how faith is important.
I have a question - the faith that suicide bombers have, is that equivalent to the faith that you have?
It allows them to do what I would never do - faith pushes them beyond normal human boundaries, just as it does with placebo medicines.
So, is faith a two edged sword?
I used to consider religious faith a way of knowing, but I don't anymore. Religious faith is essentially the suppression of doubt. That allows for the conviction of belief that a person might have if they actually knew something, but even stronger. It's a replacement for knowing, a substitute, one that relies on nothing more than the ability to suppress doubt. If someone was actually looking for knowledge, faith would be a hindrance to that cause. How can we discern between fact and fiction without doubt?

Yes, faith has benefits. So does heroine, speeding, and plundering defenseless nations.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#496076 Feb 28, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
At least one can say they (the snake-handlers) are taking the Bible at it's word. Hopefully that doesn't extend to taking slaves and ethnically-cleansing their neighbors.
A bake sale offering dung bread doesn't seem like a good idea either.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#496077 Feb 28, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>It is what you are because you simply CHOSE to be a homosexual....
You simply CHOSE to be a heterosexual.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#496078 Feb 28, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my intention to smear God. I am discussing what is in the Bible that makes no sense to me. If you think the Bible smears God, well, sometimes I agree that it does. But you signed on for that job, not me.
<quoted text>
How do you know what the future will be? According to the Bible even God doesn't seem to know the future; who are you?
It's amazing to me that in the 21st century there are still people who believe in gods, demons, ghosts, angels, etc.
if you're really objective, why not concentrate on posting scripture from the NEW TESTAMENT? after all, it is the covenant that's been in effect now for over 2,000 years.

or, at least side by side with ancient jewish law, you might want to site some laws that were in effect from the folks of sodom and gomorrah for comparison purposes. just a thought:)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#496079 Feb 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute.....Did you see someone wrote they wanted to dedicate it to their niece Epiphany Faith.....Someone is named after me....
((*_-))
Awwww :)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#496080 Feb 28, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
my point is that it's very convenient for the atheist & homosexual communities to point their self-righteous fingers at others since there's no standards to hold these groups to. the only 'standards' that define these demographics historically are genocide and sexual immorality....
It's very convenient for the religious and communist communities to point their self-righteous fingers at others since there's no standards to hold these groups to. the only 'standards' that define these demographics historically are genocide and sexual immorality.

#496081 Feb 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet dreams also Friend....
Love you
Love you too Lady Sister of Mine :)

I slept like a log..... don't even know if I dreamed, but I was very tired yesterday but, then new dawn brought with it FRIDAY!!!

Yay! TGIF and for everything else too - hope all is well out there and about there, and that we are all trying to make someone else feel better, if and when we can xx

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#496082 Feb 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya !! Waaasssuuup ..
.. have you noticed no Christian has critiqued you, a married man, for flirting with women. Why do they condemn me for doing the same thing ??..
i have been critiqued by 'christians' on other threads (it's kinda why i do it;). my rule of thumb to you is 'don't critique me & i won't critique you'. or, as Someone very important once put it "judge not lest you be judged".

wildeman is self-righteously get'n in my grill again so i'm up in his. know what i'm say'n?;)

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#496084 Feb 28, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
It is what you are because you simply CHOSE to be a homosexual. In the same way, a witch is a witch because he/she chooses that course or was brought up in it. But a witch can stop being a witch if she CHOSE to do so. In the same way, if a homosexual wanted to... they can choose to live a different lifestyle as evidenced by the testimonies of many ex-gays.
I remember reading a story about some elephant syndrome. When born and brought up in captivity... those who held the elephant would tie a small rope around one of their legs to keep them from wandering off. So they grew up like with cord being there. After awhile, the people would take the cord off. Why would they do such a thing? Because after awhile there isn't any need for a cord because in the elephant's mind... they are still bound with the cord.
But truly, they are free from the cord. All they have to do is walk away even though they may get beaten by their captives.
So you choose to be ignorant, right?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#496085 Feb 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a tic. I've digitally slapped waaaasuup upside his digital head several times for his flirting!
and i've digitally slapped you for idolatry/nationalism;)

#496086 Feb 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
To normal people, a church is a building used for public Christian worship.
To IANS, a church is Christians.
LOL.... I must say, I do love the simple Temples rather than massive over the top expensive ones - but now that the old is part of our History, one can't pull them down brick by brick, statue by statue or painting by painting and sell them off to feed the poor or needy.

But we can think deeply about things in the future, as in the importance of the building or the importance of the Children, from GOD's point of view :)

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#496087 Feb 28, 2013
If a person were to learn their parenting skills from the Bible, what type of parent would they be?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#496088 Feb 28, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Do Do Cockodoo
Did someone asked you to enter this place not designed for you,
and post your stupid without of sense sick insultive posts?
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???
"sick insultive posts"? Really? Do you ever read your own post?

San Francisco

#496089 Feb 28, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
they are inspired spiritual farts to scumbags like you?
try to look at own posts and if they are inspired by your holy s....
dr shrink doesn't give any s..... about comments of his sick mentaly idiots like you are,humanoid inspired by devil ghost-spirit
Yeah, I can really see Jesus saying something just like that. You are so Christ-like Shrink.

San Francisco

#496090 Feb 28, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
my point is that it's very convenient for the atheist & homosexual communities to point their self-righteous fingers at others since there's no standards to hold these groups to. the only 'standards' that define these demographics historically are genocide and sexual immorality.
so....you win at your own game! happy now?:)
It's kinda scary that you seem totally oblivious to any other system of ethics but the Bible's. If you are really that clueless about non-Christians, maybe you aren't in a position to judge them, ya think?

#496091 Feb 28, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Serah, you have written extensively about how faith is important.
I have a question - the faith that suicide bombers have, is that equivalent to the faith that you have?
It allows them to do what I would never do - faith pushes them beyond normal human boundaries, just as it does with placebo medicines.
So, is faith a two edged sword?
This very subject is how I started my journey in the land of Topix....

I saw a Mother jiggling her 2 year old son on her lap, stating that of course she would sacrifice her son; I read of an old man asking what else could his nephew do besides blow himselves to smithereens on a motor cycle taking out whoever he could on the way.

There were 2 suicide bombers in Scotland that tried to blow themselves up, one died but the other lived as they were interrupted in their destruction. They desperately tried to dive into the fiercely burning car, and one ended up with massive burns in hospital in England.

Where are the lists of those heroes that have blown themselves to kingdom come? Who visited the hospital to care for that war torn burnt would be bomber?

My point at first was put down your weapons, there is No need for war, the ANGELs have it in hand, and you are killing yourselves? Compared their armies to those of the past where they were hailed as heroes (although still fighting to the death)......

Thou Shalt Not Kill!

Their Faith is strong ~ but they have different beliefs; they believe that their families will be given a free ride to Heaven and that there are magnificent gifts from GOD (who they know as Allah) including virgin Angels. I don't think they can comprehend that in our Angelic state, virgins would mean not much at all, and I am sure GOD would not make slaves of Angels to hand out to killers of children and innocent, but of course, that is only my opinion.

Pointed out to them that this world needs the strength of FAITH and theirs must be huge to train themselves all of their lives to die a most horrid death.... even if misdirected.

Want to know what I learned? Westerners have many generations of military people in their families, they send their children to military schools, make officers of them getting them ready to send off to war. Never realised that Christians also train killers and get them prepared to be killed, but they do.

You work out the FAITH of others, I leave it with GOD 'cause I have no idea on what their intents, thoughts and purposes are, but GOD surely does!

#496092 Feb 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Serah if you think I copped it all so be it.God bless.
In the nicest way ~ Thank you Lil Whispers, and GOD Bless you too :)

San Francisco

#496093 Feb 28, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
homosexuality really is a lifestyle of personal responsibility, isn't it? please help stop the spread of AIDS by quarantining yourelves to frisco;)
Ah, such loving and compassionate words. I can tell that you are a real Christian waaasup.

I see you are also clueless about AIDS, which is even more scary than your apparent ignorance of non-Christian ethics. Considering what a hypocritical, adulterous skirt-chaser you are, you probably put yourself at risk. Hopefully you are more talk than action in that regard at least. BTW, did you know that the HIV virus spread to humans from apes, and has been traced back to humans in Africa from the turn of the last century? I suppose according to your logic we should quarantine all species of apes who carry the HIV virus? Darn those homosexual apes!

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#496094 Feb 28, 2013
scaritual wrote:
A bake sale offering dung bread doesn't seem like a good idea either.
Can I get some hole wheat, and... could you pinch me off a loaf of sewer dough?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min dduttonnc 97,879
gigolo tangerang,,7ea256c6 16 min Riski natanegoro 13
Get Conneted with a Rich gays that can help u, ... 32 min Larry 1
Do u nd money? get Conneted wit a Rich gays dat... 36 min Agent Larry 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min Pegasus 268,862
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Lumajuice 809,252
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 1 hr bunty 65
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 573,871
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 11 hr Jack 18
More from around the web