Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#496057 Feb 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes no sense to you because you don't bother trying to understand. All you do is mock.
God allows is free will, if He "did something for the offender", He'd be disturbing that free will.
God allows free will, unless it doesn't. Assuming of course that God doesn't know the future. In any case, there are many examples in the Bible of God interfering with free will. Including a particularly evil example in Exodus where God took away Pharaoh's free will for the express purpose of killing innocent babies and children.

Also, isn't God presumably interfering with free will when it answers prayers?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#496059 Feb 28, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
all you ared oing daily you idiot,
you only mock,post BS, and nonsense infected by Hiv eating your sick brain daily
more faster someone kick your sick psycho gay a.....
but Bible is not under your filthy moral jurisdiction to be removed from the fac of the earth,
rather HIV or Aids remove you first
Ah, the loving inspired words of the Holy Spirit. Beautiful and inspiring, aren't they?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#496065 Feb 28, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry for correction
This is not Awesome,
only very poor,and delusional that his/her words have any values or change anything around this globe?
even his/her Fart nobody hear?
I only speak English and bad English.

You speak shitty retarded bafoon bad English.

I know not what you say.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#496066 Feb 28, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
post is to long to be readed by all those narrow minds"saints" and sick mentaly athiests,
so?next time,you reduce to minimum projections from internet web pages
I didn't think it was too long to he readed.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#496067 Feb 28, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Turkey baster
*squirt*

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#496068 Feb 28, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
God allows free will, unless it doesn't. Assuming of course that God doesn't know the future. In any case, there are many examples in the Bible of God interfering with free will. Including a particularly evil example in Exodus where God took away Pharaoh's free will for the express purpose of killing innocent babies and children.
Also, isn't God presumably interfering with free will when it answers prayers?
I'm glad your learning that God does indeed answer prayers.

Let me ask ya though, in what way do you presume He does?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#496069 Feb 28, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my child
again you are out of top normal control
please?
not Turkey baster? only Chicken baster?
please explain child births among 2 lesbians making sex with AAA batery male part long 12.1/2 inch?
AAA batteries?!?!?!?

You poor, poor man....

No wonder why you're so angry.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#496070 Feb 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not really interested in what most Christians consider "guilty." Take this thread, for instance. Judging by the amount of energy devoted to them, Christians here find the tiny and insignificant NAMBLA about thirty times more of a problem than the oldest, largest, wealthiest and most influential man-boy love association in the world, the Roman Catholic Church, or CaMBLA as it should probably be known.
<quoted text>
I'd give you an answer to that, but you wouldn't understand it.
So, you're saying that because some or probably most priests in the Catholic Church (good friends of the gay movement), molested children it's ok for the gay elite to have "secret" meetings online posting pictures of naked children being raped and in various other positions of abuse and talking about how delicious it all is?

(Hey Qu, the web link on that article was full of trojans but I found the group and it's world wide, not just in the US, they have golfing websites, hotel websites and google groups, all the 'meetings' are full of malware, trojans, spyware etc... I wouldn't try it without the right equipment.)

Teddy, you are truly a despicable hypocrite.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#496071 Feb 28, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Help me out here: what do either atheism or homosexuality have to do with pointing out your hypocrisy again?
My bad behavior? Please. Christian, heal thyself.
my point is that it's very convenient for the atheist & homosexual communities to point their self-righteous fingers at others since there's no standards to hold these groups to. the only 'standards' that define these demographics historically are genocide and sexual immorality.

so....you win at your own game! happy now?:)

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#496072 Feb 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were an atheist, I didn't think you were agnostic....
Your thought is irrelevant on the subject.

I've ruled out the known earthly gods based on qualities ascribed to them in the stories surrounding them.

I can't very well consider any deities that people haven't imagined yet or not encountered.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's teapot

#496073 Feb 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
With such a self-proclaimed knowledge of the english language, one would know the difference between a church & the church....
Same difference, it'd depend on how either example was used in a sentence.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#496074 Feb 28, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity really is the religion of personal responsibility, isn't it? LOL.
homosexuality really is a lifestyle of personal responsibility, isn't it? please help stop the spread of AIDS by quarantining yourelves to frisco;)

Since: Jan 11

United States

#496075 Feb 28, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Hey, Serah, you have written extensively about how faith is important.
I have a question - the faith that suicide bombers have, is that equivalent to the faith that you have?
It allows them to do what I would never do - faith pushes them beyond normal human boundaries, just as it does with placebo medicines.
So, is faith a two edged sword?
I used to consider religious faith a way of knowing, but I don't anymore. Religious faith is essentially the suppression of doubt. That allows for the conviction of belief that a person might have if they actually knew something, but even stronger. It's a replacement for knowing, a substitute, one that relies on nothing more than the ability to suppress doubt. If someone was actually looking for knowledge, faith would be a hindrance to that cause. How can we discern between fact and fiction without doubt?

Yes, faith has benefits. So does heroine, speeding, and plundering defenseless nations.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's teapot

#496076 Feb 28, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
At least one can say they (the snake-handlers) are taking the Bible at it's word. Hopefully that doesn't extend to taking slaves and ethnically-cleansing their neighbors.
A bake sale offering dung bread doesn't seem like a good idea either.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#496077 Feb 28, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>It is what you are because you simply CHOSE to be a homosexual....
You simply CHOSE to be a heterosexual.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#496078 Feb 28, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my intention to smear God. I am discussing what is in the Bible that makes no sense to me. If you think the Bible smears God, well, sometimes I agree that it does. But you signed on for that job, not me.
<quoted text>
How do you know what the future will be? According to the Bible even God doesn't seem to know the future; who are you?
It's amazing to me that in the 21st century there are still people who believe in gods, demons, ghosts, angels, etc.
if you're really objective, why not concentrate on posting scripture from the NEW TESTAMENT? after all, it is the covenant that's been in effect now for over 2,000 years.

or, at least side by side with ancient jewish law, you might want to site some laws that were in effect from the folks of sodom and gomorrah for comparison purposes. just a thought:)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#496079 Feb 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute.....Did you see someone wrote they wanted to dedicate it to their niece Epiphany Faith.....Someone is named after me....
((*_-))
Awwww :)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#496080 Feb 28, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
my point is that it's very convenient for the atheist & homosexual communities to point their self-righteous fingers at others since there's no standards to hold these groups to. the only 'standards' that define these demographics historically are genocide and sexual immorality....
It's very convenient for the religious and communist communities to point their self-righteous fingers at others since there's no standards to hold these groups to. the only 'standards' that define these demographics historically are genocide and sexual immorality.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#496081 Feb 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet dreams also Friend....
Love you
Love you too Lady Sister of Mine :)

I slept like a log..... don't even know if I dreamed, but I was very tired yesterday but, then new dawn brought with it FRIDAY!!!

Yay! TGIF and for everything else too - hope all is well out there and about there, and that we are all trying to make someone else feel better, if and when we can xx

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#496082 Feb 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya !! Waaasssuuup ..
.. have you noticed no Christian has critiqued you, a married man, for flirting with women. Why do they condemn me for doing the same thing ??..
i have been critiqued by 'christians' on other threads (it's kinda why i do it;). my rule of thumb to you is 'don't critique me & i won't critique you'. or, as Someone very important once put it "judge not lest you be judged".

wildeman is self-righteously get'n in my grill again so i'm up in his. know what i'm say'n?;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min here 37,097
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 5 min DENG 38,281
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min trifecta1 969,764
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Steve III 640,979
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 25 min good advice 44,251
NASA's MORONIC "theory" on the origions of life... 37 min Doctor REALITY 1
Mexicunn men in America r punk zza beechizz!! 41 min Doctor REALITY 13
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 280,834
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 104,540
More from around the web