Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>My Brother is gay also..... and I love him. Why do you think you are the only one involved in the flipping non stop gay debate? And why do you think tossing insults at Fathers is helping the issue?
Just got back again-

If ALL here, were to put their shoes in the middle of the floor--and were to pick someones shoes to 'walk in their shoes for a day, We would probably be glad to get our OWN shoes back!

There is always someone else that have it worse than ourselves!

You have been VERY strong through some of these debates, a salute to you.

I am sure there may be some here that have had their child to be molested, raped, kidnapped, etc. and have had to live through the horrah--to even hear some of this goings-on is devastated.!
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

oops--sorry this might have posted twice.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

For we have great joy and consolation in thy love because the bowels of the saints are refreshed by thee brother.

For a bishop must be blameless as the steward of God not selfwilled,not soon angry not given to wine no striker not given the filthy lucre.

In all things showing thyself a pattern of good works in doctrine showing uncorruptness gravity sincerity

That being justified by his grace we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear but the power and of love and of a sound mind.

Consider what I say;and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

Ever learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

I have fought the good fight I have finished my course I have kept the faith.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you found it.Was it something you already knew.The Bible holds some good secrects and mysteries.Just teasin ya abit but ya got a good sniffer on ya.lol Me thinks one should be careful around ya.lol

LOL! Some of that stuff comes with study'n Egypt. but ya gotta jump thru hoops ta figger what it's all about.

Ya> I knew of this a long time ago tracing Abraham out of India and him and Moses, Solomon, and Joseph Through Egypt and Ethiopia(Sheba), but the Joseph story had fallen into the darkness until you reminded me.
Ya about the sniffer...I might tell ya some truths ya really don't want ta hear. LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I don't have much of clue either at this point.
:)
You'll hafta read back a ways Catcher...It's all there.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Just got back again-
If ALL here, were to put their shoes in the middle of the floor--and were to pick someones shoes to 'walk in their shoes for a day, We would probably be glad to get our OWN shoes back!
I am sure there may be some here that have had their child to be molested, raped, kidnapped, etc. and have had to live through the horrah--to even hear some of this goings-on is devastated.!
Yes.... simply put but very well written. Cheers....:)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> You'll hafta read back a ways Catcher...It's all there.
Catcher moves only in a forward direction.

And Catcher accepts responsibility for any miscue.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Some of that stuff comes with study'n Egypt. but ya gotta jump thru hoops ta figger what it's all about.
Ya> I knew of this a long time ago tracing Abraham out of India and him and Moses, Solomon, and Joseph Through Egypt and Ethiopia(Sheba), but the Joseph story had fallen into the darkness until you reminded me.
Ya about the sniffer...I might tell ya some truths ya really don't want ta hear. LOL!
Quite honestly I came close to remaining silent and not sharing with ya.I figured you already knew and most people think of me as just a lil air head lol.I take your word for the truths part,I figure you probably know what is best,I figure if you want to share you will.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Pilgrim_ wrote:
:) I am awake.
Me too
Pilgrim_ wrote:
<quoted text>
:) The fruits of atheism are plain to see.
Sometimes it is not good to make such a quick blanket statement in judgement.

I just thought seeing you wanted to do charity work, you might just find some victims from places like these links, where the queues will be long enough to accommodate anyone's help, without caring whether they are Christian or ashiest. I think you will find charity work hard if you are only looking for Christians to help.

Sadly a lot of reasons as to why some folk become ashiest is a result of such abuse.
Another place is with the homeless.
I am sorry you are not well. But did you ever consider that even writing in places like this could cover a persons need. I am sure you are familiar with...
1 Corinthians 13:3
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

Take Care 'Pilgrim'.
Many atheists need a friend too. And many have a heart to do charity regardless of who they come up against.
God Bless

*** Reposting these links in case you miss how an athiest called 'scaritul' cares...
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> No, it's pedophile problem, and the clergy and members abuse young girls, too.
You can disagree. Your disagreement doesn't change reality, much like your religious beliefs.
"Female victims often overlooked in horror stories of clergy abuse
Light was about 8 and attending church in the Oakland diocese when she went to the rectory looking for her mother. She was raped by the priest instead.
Now 50, she struggled emotionally for years -- feeling "crazy and weird and defective." There simply were no other stories about women. "When I finally found other (abused) women, I started getting better," she said. "I found out my story wasn't all that uncommon." http://www.snapnetwork.org/female_victims/fem...
I can supply link after link highlighting the problems, and they are not centered around gay people.
Female Victims of Clergy Abuse
http://www.snapnetwork.org/female_victims/fem...
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. That is a line from the the popular religious song, taught to kids and sung in Sunday schools across the country and the world.
I'm sure you're aware of that.
It's also used by StopBaptistPredators.org . to highlight and bring focus on the problem of child abuse within Christian churches across the country.
http://stopbaptistpredators.org/index.htm

There is a wealth of information there. The site also has links to efforts that differing denominations are attempting to implement, too.
You should really take the time to go there and look at the information that's available.
However, do as you wish.
I trust this drop in the bucket of such abuse is noted... it is more than despicable... it is a curse to humanity. Heaven knows what the world wide statistics are, let alone those which are never reported.

Abuse of children on this planet is a hell-hole of the lowest kind.
"suffer the little children.."
Thank you for Caring...

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

>>>Hi all<<<
Going to work backwards now!
~~~grin~~~~

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Just got back again-
Not sure if you meant hate to to have had...
or simply
have had

Either way... more than you know have walked in others shoes.
And Either way... the horrors have no words horrifying enough to tell.

I did post you...
Take Care 'simplyput'... your burden shows almost too heavy for you to bare.
Be Comforted.
This is just one tiny corner of the world.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite honestly I came close to remaining silent and not sharing with ya.I figured you already knew and most people think of me as just a lil air head lol.I take your word for the truths part,I figure you probably know what is best,I figure if you want to share you will.
Shoot no LW. Fell free ta throw anyth'n ya like on the table. It's cool how ya know all these lil' tidbits when things come up like that. That's how folks learns stuff. I don't usually jist go off an a sermon 'bout stuff like that coz folks already thinks I'm nuts! LOL!
You got sumpth'n ta say---jist say it gal!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lil Sister!
IOU one... Been seeing how you holding your breath + a whole lots jumpin grasshoppers having a ball between friends. Much more peaceful than seeing so many thunder clouds.

Ooooops...
Oh no...
I was NOT referring to BT but the fiery smoke burning thru in here. Enough to make your eyes weep.

But it's good to read you both,
Be happy...
LuvU2!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. ta add ta that... I figger that all them folks is the same blood...in fact fer thousands of years...or at least between maybe 5-7 select bloodlines...since the very beginning..or almost anyway...worldwide!

Done it now huh?! It's OK..I got's kevlar meshnet ringcloth armour on. Makes Arthur's stuff look like tin foil! Hahahahah!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Shoot no LW. Fell free ta throw anyth'n ya like on the table. It's cool how ya know all these lil' tidbits when things come up like that. That's how folks learns stuff. I don't usually jist go off an a sermon 'bout stuff like that coz folks already thinks I'm nuts! LOL!
You got sumpth'n ta say---jist say it gal!
You gotta know she will BT!
So we're all nuts.
Good... I'll be helping you eat some more too.

A sermon on the return of Jesus - possibly by UFO - caught my eye in Africa too when advertised it would be on...
mmmmmmmmmmm

Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect Granny:
1. I think we most certainly do deserve His forgiveness. We are put in a circumstance where we can't live up to expectations. Its like me putting a cake in front of a two year old and saying don't eat the cake and then leaving the room. When you come back and the cake is all over the room and the child. who could you possibly blame? The child or myself for putting the child in a circumstance he can't possibly resist.
2. Jesus should feel nothing personal about sin and how He is percieved. For what ever reason (and its never been explained in a way that makes sense to me) Satan is let loose on earth to win souls. And he will win souls over. A christian will believe he has won me over. I don't see it that way. I have nothing personal against Jesus. I don't love worldly things more than Him or my salvation. I don't love or cherish sin. If He wants me to love Him all He needs to do is reveal Himself to me. Its all I've ever asked of Him since my search began in earnest.
But never the less it was Gods decision to let Satan loose on earth. It doesn't make sense, He owes Satan nothing, from what I've read in the bible but still he chose to loose him to take souls with him to hell.
I don't know if you've ever heard of Medjugorje. But there are supposedly visionaries there. Recently a visionary revealed that God gave Satan permision to attack His church for 100 years. I don't believe in that nonsense, but millions do. Lets give christianity the benefit of the doubt for a second (at least on my part). Why would God do this? What in the Heck does he owe Satan that he He puts human souls at risk?
The catholic church is finished!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You gotta know she will BT!
So we're all nuts.
Good... I'll be helping you eat some more too.
A sermon on the return of Jesus - possibly by UFO - caught my eye in Africa too when advertised it would be on...
mmmmmmmmmmm
Where did ya ever see that? That's gotta be good!
Good ta read you too PW!
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon amie, an interesting philosophy and yes there is plenty of this Sora and I fully aware of it but you can see our thoughts here. Sora and I are liberals as you know, you also know that we are Christian Humanists (And we are Catholic). What are your thoughts on Jesus cher? I can see that you take issue with the Christian faith and I am not going to attack you or judge you for this because this is your opinion and in regards to it, I would also like to say if you do not mind that I read some of your history in regards to your experiences with Christianity, I would again like to apologize to you for everything you have been through and yes more of us should follow Jesus instead of following tradition of an institution. Does this sound strange coming from a Catholic? We are all different I am sure there are some out there like Sora and I who believe in equal rights for all people.
The catholic church is finished!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

596 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 721,370
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 4 min Johnny 195
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min atemcowboy 532,991
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min gianni atheist infidel 115,340
INSTANT INCOME APP REVIEW : instantincomeapp.com 5 min dess71 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Rosa_Winkel 224,375
Last Word + 2 11 min maria m526 224
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min Dr_Zorderz 256,728
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Miki 81
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••