Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>CJ<<<
Howzit!
By the time I wave sometimes... you're gone!
Good to see you, Peace.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need to apologize Seraphine.
My thoughts on any religion...
I believe that we all have to find that which helps us along in life...brings us direction...brings us peace.
We all travel different paths...some times those paths cross briefly...sometimes we stop and share for a while that which we have in common...hopefully going on our way with a little better understanding of our differences.
Sometimes our paths change directions...we head off down a path that is unknown...is it the right path...is it the wrong path...one doesn't know until it has been traveled. I believe in the end we will return to the path that we were meant to travel.
Even if the path turns out not to be the one that we were meant to be on...there are treasures along the way...things to be collected...things to learn from. If one takes something away from it...maybe it was not the wrong path after all...just a side trip...a side trip that was intended.
One has to be careful though while traveling along their path...that you don't block the paths of others...or try to force them in to taking your own.
There is a homeless man that waits every morning on the sidewalk across the street. He waits for his breakfast that is handed out from a local charity. When someone comes he steps aside...letting them pass...giving them room to get by. When they have gone on their way he steps back to his spot and continues waiting.
That is how I think life should be...giving people room to continue along their own path.
Bonsoir Annie, I agree we too often see the pathway of others blocked especially when it comes to religion and politics and perhaps life in general. When I decided to become an art restorer I was fifteen years of age, this painting you see here by Rachel Ruysch was done by me personally, I am glad that my parents supported me in everything I did and allowed me to travel my own road. In regards to pathways one thing or object can send us down that road and yes as you can see I have come back to where I started (This painting has stayed with me after all this time and I always come back to it). Life always takes us into unexpected places like my coming to California for example had I not come here I would not have met, fell in love with and married Sora. I agree with you that every path we take is a lesson learned in regards to what that lesson is...well it is meant to be learned by the person traveling and travelers share information with oneanother. Take care Annie, as always I look foward to hearing from you and I am glad that our paths crossed.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Annie, the sad fact is that, for many of these people, it's all about judging and condemning.
Lie. For me and my wife its about standing on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. As long as I am alive and have breath I will speak of what Jesus did for us. I condemn not one soul. You however sit in judgement of what you don't even comprehend, the power of God that you deny. I do agree with one part of Annie's post, I don't care how many of you say otherwise, I will stand on the gospel, it matters not what you do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean the traditions and teachings of Christianity, its culture, its mythology, its rituals, its iconography, its history, and other abstractions.
I also mean the clergy that administers it, and the body of believers that underwrite it and who think, speak, and vote according to their dicta.
And for Dim and other excessively concrete thinkers, I'll include the buildings.
<quoted text>
Yes, I know. I think most Christians would be better people without the church steering them. Jesus was a radical liberal, for example, but few Christians are - at least in America, the case I know best. The church is conservative - the clergy, that is - and mostly teaches the faithful to be the same. Have you seen them railing against public health care in America?
Bonsoir mon amie, an interesting philosophy and yes there is plenty of this Sora and I fully aware of it but you can see our thoughts here. Sora and I are liberals as you know, you also know that we are Christian Humanists (And we are Catholic). What are your thoughts on Jesus cher? I can see that you take issue with the Christian faith and I am not going to attack you or judge you for this because this is your opinion and in regards to it, I would also like to say if you do not mind that I read some of your history in regards to your experiences with Christianity, I would again like to apologize to you for everything you have been through and yes more of us should follow Jesus instead of following tradition of an institution. Does this sound strange coming from a Catholic? We are all different I am sure there are some out there like Sora and I who believe in equal rights for all people.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon the intrustion here please;may I ask do you know how many how many million of stone blocks is in the pryamids.There is a referrence of a father in law in the bible in Genesis 41:45 in one of my books.Also can give some information on lanuage.Here just a opinion no burials that are known of.
That would be Potiphera...Priest of the god of the sun(RA).

Estimates have the amount of blocks in the GP @ over 2.3 million.

Here is a good site about the latest research. including PW's "door".

http://www.cheops.org/

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

For if that first covenant had been faultless then should no place have been sought for the second.

But into the second went the high priest alone once a year not without blood which he offered for himself and for the errors of the people.

Then said I,lo I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me) to do thy will O God.

By faith Noah being warned of God of things not seen as yet moved with fear prepared an ark to the saving of his house by the which he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

If ye endure chastening,God dealeth with you as with sons;for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not.

Remember them which have the rule over you who have spoken unto you the word of God;whose faith follow,considering the end of their conversation.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie. For me and my wife its about standing on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. As long as I am alive and have breath I will speak of what Jesus did for us. I condemn not one soul. You however sit in judgement of what you don't even comprehend, the power of God that you deny. I do agree with one part of Annie's post, I don't care how many of you say otherwise, I will stand on the gospel, it matters not what you do.
Man, I keep hearing about how I'm going to end up in the Lake of Fire.

If that isn't condemnation, I don't know what is.
Sora

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I wish more Christians saw things as you do.
Bonsoir Monsieur, you are welcome we have all of the works of Oscar Wilde imported from England of course. I wish more can see it this way too although my beliefs are nothing new.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Most here do support fatherhood Serah...I do myself. I would have loved for a father to have been in my children's life.
The shame on you was a direct quote from Quin. He made it right after his remarks about gays and pedophilia.
I was hoping that he would see how ridiculous it was to imply that simply because we support gays does not mean that we aren't appalled at child abuse.
It was all meant to show him how how unjust it was to cast blame on to an entire group of people because of the actions of a few.
I loved my father just as much as you probably loved yours. We had a good relationship.
You have missed the point Serah in your haste to want to judge me. What I have been saying this whole time is that you can not judge all by the actions of a few.
I basically used Quin's word to make that point. Just as all fathers are not guilty of incest and should not be judged in that way...neither should the gay community be judged by the actions of a few.
That is what I felt that Quin was doing...trying to cast blame on to an entire group of people because of the horrid actions that some have committed.
Serah...I have just quit caring what any of you think...condemn me all you want...say whatever you want...it just doesn't matter any more.
I am sorry that you felt the need to write the posting you did AJ, about Father's and incest.... I am not judging the gay community - as you know yourself, my Brother is gay and has suffered most of his life for this.

You are pretty quick yourself when it comes to reacting to certain postings, but don't like it when we react back. Sorry about that, but if you write things as you did, you can expect some flack from those that feel you have overstepped the mark.

Why people think they have to continually write about homosexuality in this forum is absolutely beyond me ~ it will never be considered normal behavior although it will and is becoming more accepted as more and more people are turning gay (not sure how to write it but the stats are climbing at a huge rate).

I just wish we could have the subject dropped so that we don't have to include Fatherhood and incest into it as well...... along with everything that is being tossed this way :(

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...and I love my son. Yet you expect me to sit here and read the horrid things that are written and just keep my mouth shut.
Yet using an analogy about fathers sent you and SP over the edge.
My Brother is gay also..... and I love him. Why do you think you are the only one involved in the flipping non stop gay debate? And why do you think tossing insults at Fathers is helping the issue?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Annie, the sad fact is that, for many of these people, it's all about judging and condemning.
It surely is....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Cheers, Seraphine; and thank you for sharing xx :)
Bonsoir Serah thank you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon the intrustion here please;may I ask do you know how many how many million of stone blocks is in the pryamids.There is a referrence of a father in law in the bible in Genesis 41:45 in one of my books.Also can give some information on lanuage.Here just a opinion no burials that are known of.
Oh...here's the catch with all this.

Potiphera-fatherinlaw to joseph

(P)daughter is Asenath who marries joseph.

It is taboo for Joseph to be married to an Egyptian and would end the "bloodline" heritance rights.

==========BUT{{{------->As the story unravels, it turns out that---------->

Asenath was born to Dinah(house of Jacob) due to the rape by Sachem.
Jacob's sons wanted to kill the child Asenath to avoid the stigma of Harlotry in the tribe.
Instead, Jacob writes the "name of god" and the story of what happened with Sachem on a gold plate and puts it on Asenath's neck. She is then abandoned on a wall in Egypt.

Potiphera finds Asenath and the gold plate on the wall on a morning stroll, and knowing his wife is barren, takes Asenath home to his wife, and she takes her in to raise as their own.

Along comes "Joseph" and the rest is better known history.

+++++=====>and the bloodline of Joseph and Jacob are saved in the process.

----------

Now it is also said that Potiphar is the same individual.
Potiphar is the son of Horus.

A stela identifies him as

"Potiphar son of 'Ankh-hor"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is what it is?
HL's exposure of the Adam poster for what it is. Had I read this a day later I wouldn't have had a clue what you were talking about.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be Potiphera...Priest of the god of the sun(RA).
Estimates have the amount of blocks in the GP @ over 2.3 million.
Here is a good site about the latest research. including PW's "door".
http://www.cheops.org/
Thanks for the site I shall give it a study.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> HL's exposure of the Adam poster for what it is. Had I read this a day later I wouldn't have had a clue what you were talking about.
Dude, I don't have much of clue either at this point.

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...here's the catch with all this.
Potiphera-fatherinlaw to joseph
(P)daughter is Asenath who marries joseph.
It is taboo for Joseph to be married to an Egyptian and would end the "bloodline" heritance rights.
==========BUT{{{------->As the story unravels, it turns out that---------->
Asenath was born to Dinah(house of Jacob) due to the rape by Sachem.
Jacob's sons wanted to kill the child Asenath to avoid the stigma of Harlotry in the tribe.
Instead, Jacob writes the "name of god" and the story of what happened with Sachem on a gold plate and puts it on Asenath's neck. She is then abandoned on a wall in Egypt.
Potiphera finds Asenath and the gold plate on the wall on a morning stroll, and knowing his wife is barren, takes Asenath home to his wife, and she takes her in to raise as their own.
Along comes "Joseph" and the rest is better known history.
+++++=====>and the bloodline of Joseph and Jacob are saved in the process.
----------
Now it is also said that Potiphar is the same individual.
Potiphar is the son of Horus.
A stela identifies him as
"Potiphar son of 'Ankh-hor"
I see you found it.Was it something you already knew.The Bible holds some good secrects and mysteries.Just teasin ya abit but ya got a good sniffer on ya.lol Me thinks one should be careful around ya.lol
Jciam

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

No such thing as Jesus
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>My Brother is gay also..... and I love him. Why do you think you are the only one involved in the flipping non stop gay debate? And why do you think tossing insults at Fathers is helping the issue?
Just got back again-

If ALL here, were to put their shoes in the middle of the floor--and were to pick someones shoes to 'walk in their shoes for a day, We would probably be glad to get our OWN shoes back!

There is always someone else that have it worse than ourselves!

You have been VERY strong through some of these debates, a salute to you.

I am sure there may be some here that have had their child to be molested, raped, kidnapped, etc. and have had to live through the horrah--to even hear some of this goings-on is devastated.!
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

oops--sorry this might have posted twice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••