“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#495857 Feb 27, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You gotta know she will BT!
So we're all nuts.
Good... I'll be helping you eat some more too.
A sermon on the return of Jesus - possibly by UFO - caught my eye in Africa too when advertised it would be on...
mmmmmmmmmmm
Where did ya ever see that? That's gotta be good!
Good ta read you too PW!
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#495858 Feb 27, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon amie, an interesting philosophy and yes there is plenty of this Sora and I fully aware of it but you can see our thoughts here. Sora and I are liberals as you know, you also know that we are Christian Humanists (And we are Catholic). What are your thoughts on Jesus cher? I can see that you take issue with the Christian faith and I am not going to attack you or judge you for this because this is your opinion and in regards to it, I would also like to say if you do not mind that I read some of your history in regards to your experiences with Christianity, I would again like to apologize to you for everything you have been through and yes more of us should follow Jesus instead of following tradition of an institution. Does this sound strange coming from a Catholic? We are all different I am sure there are some out there like Sora and I who believe in equal rights for all people.
The catholic church is finished!
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#495859 Feb 27, 2013
Jciam wrote:
No such thing as Jesus
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#495860 Feb 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.... simply put but very well written. Cheers....:)
The catholic church is finished

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#495861 Feb 27, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry, but I can not divulge what I do.
I bet a Peace Warrior is a huge responsibility--especially in these Days. I wish you all the best. God be with you.
Understood 100%

Have always said one can only speak 'after'...'responsibility' requires this - as with you.

These days we have only the armor of truth, and where bombs have blasted their force through human beings; and their flesh no more in the land of the living... none of humanity is a pretty sight, but many need a helping hand to survive the torment.

It does not ask creed nor race...

Take Care where angels fear to tread, and thank you.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#495862 Feb 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Where did ya ever see that? That's gotta be good!
Good ta read you too PW!
It was advertised in a shop window when I was walking thru the streets in South Africa.

I have NEVER heard such an open-minded 'sermon' in my life. Became a 5 part series each Sat. night - big screen graphics and all. And the 'theme' was not to preach/teach or question... just to 'imagine' all things being 'possible'...
Why not?

Thanx for the nut!
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#495863 Feb 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't reply to the posting from AJ but did reply to Seraphine's who was also upset by the wording. It took me awhile to re-find it, but when I got told I had my panties in a wad for no reason, I sort of felt the need to bring forth the light the reason.
To all of those who love and or loved our Fathers, keep their memories sweet in your hearts, and don't let them or their memories be tarnished by the angry words of others... Just my opinion and thoughts, as always, of course!!
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#495864 Feb 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
For we have great joy and consolation in thy love because the bowels of the saints are refreshed by thee brother.
For a bishop must be blameless as the steward of God not selfwilled,not soon angry not given to wine no striker not given the filthy lucre.
In all things showing thyself a pattern of good works in doctrine showing uncorruptness gravity sincerity
That being justified by his grace we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#495865 Feb 27, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>OOPS.........I meant MILD not mile.
>>>BigSmile<< <
Must be closer to your 'early' morning there now my Friend!
7pm Thrues here...

Epi usually comes in about our 10-12pm night, and in bed by then.
So might miss you!
Have a Blessed Day

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#495866 Feb 27, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/CoQkCq89eSs
For you and Lawless..turn it up loud!
Thanx Sister!
Here's one Lawest gave me too...

Amen

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#495867 Feb 27, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
It was advertised in a shop window when I was walking thru the streets in South Africa.
I have NEVER heard such an open-minded 'sermon' in my life. Became a 5 part series each Sat. night - big screen graphics and all. And the 'theme' was not to preach/teach or question... just to 'imagine' all things being 'possible'...
Why not?
Thanx for the nut!
Oh OK. I see
That must have been interest'n!

If you got a nut it wasn't from me. but be proud---someone felt you needed it! LOL!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#495868 Feb 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Shoot no LW. Fell free ta throw anyth'n ya like on the table. It's cool how ya know all these lil' tidbits when things come up like that. That's how folks learns stuff. I don't usually jist go off an a sermon 'bout stuff like that coz folks already thinks I'm nuts! LOL!
You got sumpth'n ta say---jist say it gal!
Well you wanting me to talk.Here it comes at ya.I run this by ya and like ya said it maybe not something you want to read.The Egyptians worshipped the sun God who was a man with a falcon head wearing a sun disk a belief of higher power.I am of the opinion those three pyramids were built for the purpose of worship of a higher power.Much like the pyramids could represent the Father,Son and Holy Ghost of the Bible figure in the shafts filtering in from heaven.Casing thru the shafts thought of enternal life day and night 24 Hours period.Because people die day and night.Then ask self why have they stood the test of time,no war or destruction has ever touched them why because they are Holy to God.I think their sun God was the Holy Father but not sure yet.No burial known of there.Where did God go when tempted by satan the desert.What does the Bible say about fire(What has the sun got heat or fire)And Pw little door where for the babies.Enough of what I think.Told ya I was a air head now do ya believe me lol.love ya
too.

Location hidden

#495869 Feb 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lil Sister!
IOU one... Been seeing how you holding your breath + a whole lots jumpin grasshoppers having a ball between friends. Much more peaceful than seeing so many thunder clouds.
Ooooops...
Oh no...
I was NOT referring to BT but the fiery smoke burning thru in here. Enough to make your eyes weep.
But it's good to read you both,
Be happy...
LuvU2!
Now pw you know good and well if I was to ever let it all hang out there everyone on this thread be rollin in the floor with laughter and tears running everywhere.Best me grasshoppers take a long hike to the mountain.lol

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#495870 Feb 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh OK. I see
That must have been interest'n!
If you got a nut it wasn't from me. but be proud---someone felt you needed it! LOL!
Ja... it was... It helps to be open to possibility.

I once had to take a new energy source to a uni there, and threw the question into the air for the very first time I have used the phrase...
"Why me?"
Answer...
"because it is easier to fill and empty vessel than it is a full."
Well they got that one right!
5 months later
The professor phoned me to say 3 scientists had just won the Nobel Prize for what I had explained to him on the black board!
It helps to eat nuts...
I haven't asked 'why me' again.
But had lots of adventures!
>>>smile<<<

Location hidden

#495871 Feb 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh. ta add ta that... I figger that all them folks is the same blood...in fact fer thousands of years...or at least between maybe 5-7 select bloodlines...since the very beginning..or almost anyway...worldwide!
Done it now huh?! It's OK..I got's kevlar meshnet ringcloth armour on. Makes Arthur's stuff look like tin foil! Hahahahah!
Now captain just what ya think gonna happen when folks get together and one get to lookin and thinkin and dreamin and more thinkin and wishin and more dreamin.Those eyes get to movin and the brain starts to get a overload lol lol.You put a negative with a postive=love and man oh man can the sparks fly.lol lol.Been that way since the beginning of time my friend all part of being made from dust and a rib no matter what world you come from.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#495872 Feb 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
And Pw little door where for the babies.
What kinda 'babies' air-head?
You mean in that manuscript!
sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hush lil whisper

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#495873 Feb 28, 2013

Location hidden

#495874 Feb 28, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not belong to any church.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#495875 Feb 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
See? A "church" can't have pessimism, nihilism or misanthropy. People can.
And many people do because of the pessimism, nihilism and misanthropy inculcated into them by the church.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
for you to assume that all Christians are like that shows your bigotry & intolerance of us.
I don't hate you. I pity you.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Your view that Christianity is a virus & secular humanism is the cure only reenforces that opinion of yours.
That would be your view, but I see its merit. If you don't mind, I'm stealing it.

Location hidden

#495876 Feb 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
What kinda 'babies' air-head?
You mean in that manuscript!
sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hush lil whisper
One tells me lay it on the table spit it out lol and the other one says hush lol.Make up your minds this dang peanut is getting pretty heavy here.lol The dang thing is too big to crack,lol and beside look at that thick shell on it are you sure this is a peanut awee that not nice to give me a space ship with no fuel to go play in.lol Jumpin grasshoppers what do ya want of a air head anyway lol lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min truthandcommonsense 3,018
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min Toby 98,910
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min HipGnosis 176,423
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 min Tigrizon 442,577
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Paul Porter1 826,413
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Tango Bravo 583,146
Bias & Ignorant Christians 13 min Kid_Tomorrow 9
More from around the web