Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#495896 Feb 28, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<wipes a tear>
What is sadder than a crying eye? A quivering lip? A wrinkled brow?
scaritual wrote:
Thanks for your permission.
You've got your nerve.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#495897 Feb 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Now captain just what ya think gonna happen when folks get together and one get to lookin and thinkin and dreamin and more thinkin and wishin and more dreamin.Those eyes get to movin and the brain starts to get a overload lol lol.You put a negative with a postive=love and man oh man can the sparks fly.lol lol.Been that way since the beginning of time my friend all part of being made from dust and a rib no matter what world you come from.
LOL We need some sparks ta liven the place up anyway sis!

Fennario

#495898 Feb 28, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
I sincerely believe you Don't know that only through Jesus Christ can the one true God YHWH be accessed. I truly think you don't know that. its just the idea that it may be true, is enough for Christianity to OWN you.
You think Christianity owns HIM?

Get one while they last:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_IUUcoOEfnVM/TAMG7Zd... [image]

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#495899 Feb 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6vcWNACnV7gXX
Hahahahahahah! LOL!The end was great!

Fennario

#495900 Feb 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck sez: "The only thing we ALL should try to do is attempt to get along & not bash each other for our opinions and/or beliefs."

Here's your answer:
Counter_Strike wrote:
You seem to enjoy when the Christians in this place bash you as a lawless false prophet who promotes sexual debauchery.

Fennario

#495901 Feb 28, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
Wrong my friend
I am from Europa
Notify NASA at once. They've been wondering about the possibility of life there:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_%28moon%2...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#495902 Feb 28, 2013
^ hypocrisy in action

Location hidden

#495903 Feb 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
PS
>>>Pilgrim<< <
Leat you a poat
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Of course we all care about the clergy abuse. Its vile and disguisting. I can tell you a story of when I was a boy, my piano teacher was practically drooling over me. It creeped me out. I have not told anyone of this before. Fortunately nothing happened. But I am glad stopped lessons.

Despite the loud protestations from gay activists and the atheist lobby here, we all know very well that 80%+, probably closer to 100% of these cases are by homosexuals. Yet the atheists/gay activists promote gay lifestyles and other perversions here. Dragging the forum into the gutter.

We all KNOW what the REAL agenda and it is to corrupt people and promote SIN.

Location hidden

#495904 Feb 28, 2013
“If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."

Matthew 18:6

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#495905 Feb 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahah! LOL!The end was great!
Some light relief!
the end was really funny.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#495906 Feb 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Night Doc Reality
Sweet dreams
God bless
Yous twos!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#495907 Feb 28, 2013
Pilgrim_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course we all care about the clergy abuse. Its vile and disguisting. I can tell you a story of when I was a boy, my piano teacher was practically drooling over me. It creeped me out. I have not told anyone of this before. Fortunately nothing happened. But I am glad stopped lessons.
Despite the loud protestations from gay activists and the atheist lobby here, we all know very well that 80%+, probably closer to 100% of these cases are by homosexuals. Yet the atheists/gay activists promote gay lifestyles and other perversions here. Dragging the forum into the gutter.
We all KNOW what the REAL agenda and it is to corrupt people and promote SIN.
I did not go into battle with you - or any - to argue to whole issue here, but
... repeat mine for you to see more clearly.

I trust you will be a little less aggressive when speaking to me if you want to...'imitate him'.
Pilgrim_ wrote:
Good morning all. Hope you have a peaceful and good day. Let think about the prince of peace and the peace and try to imitate him.
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too
<quoted text>
Sometimes it is not good to make such a quick blanket statement in judgement.
I just thought seeing you wanted to do charity work, you might just find some victims from places like these links, where the queues will be long enough to accommodate anyone's help, without caring whether they are Christian or ashiest. I think you will find charity work hard if you are only looking for Christians to help.
Sadly a lot of reasons as to why some folk become ashiest is a result of such abuse.
Another place is with the homeless.
I am sorry you are not well. But did you ever consider that even writing in places like this could cover a persons need. I am sure you are familiar with...
1 Corinthians 13:3
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
Take Care 'Pilgrim'.
Many atheists need a friend too. And many have a heart to do charity regardless of who they come up against.
God Bless
<<<>>>
A nice answer re your interests in charity work which you raised, and with my hopes for your health would be my concern for you.
Plus your peace of mind.

I am sorry you 'tasted' such drooling.
I... like many millions... was not so fortunate.
God will be the judge.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#495908 Feb 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Some light relief!
the end was really funny.
Hello,Irrira. Sleepy yet?!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#495909 Feb 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I love you dearly from the heart.I not ready to share what I seen or know.Grasshoppers and me remain in the shadows.Hope you understand please.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Do grasshoppers laugh?

I understand 100% LW... but with your light little sister... you been glowing in the dark!

Take Care
I Luv U2!

Fennario

#495910 Feb 28, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
For the record, my "church" has no official headquarters on this Earth, nor any official meeting place.
Nor does it in my definition.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
I don't oppose invention. What I oppose is man's incapability to stop inventing things that harm man, especially when such invention was the intention. In this case, no matter how intelligent we might seem, or think we are, we're actually foolish and ignorant.
What I oppose is the church that teaches so many millions of people to think like you do. Is there anything good at all about mankind to a Christian? You don't ever seem to acknowledge the other side of man's nature, which is to strive, to achieve, to excel, and to care.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
What you're objecting to is the reality of the whole picture. Acknowledging the reality of the whole doesn't make one a pessimist. Optimism and pessimism is in the perception of the individual. I only see the glass as half empty if it was full at one time and the contents are being taken from it.
You see the glass as completely empty. That is not the "reality of the whole picture."
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Weapons of mass destruction are man's invention.
So are vaccines and antibiotics.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
My "religion" is Mashiyachiym. And I can assure you that as many similarities exist between Mashiyachiym and Christendom, just as many differences exist, as well.
I haven't seen any differences yet. Your attitude is distinctly Christian. Remember, unbelievers don't really care whether you pray to saints or not, worship on Saturday or Sunday, or baptize yourselves with a sprinkle or immersion.

We care what you do that affects us. If that is nothing at all, then you're fine with me.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Putting "God" on our currency doesn't make it more valuable. Neither would removing "God" from our currency make it less valuable.
That's not the issue, is it? Having "In God We Trust" on the currency is offensive and exclusionary.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
the "God" on our currency could be any "God" and not necessarily the "God" called "Jehovah" in the bible.
Once again, that is irrelevant to an unbeliever.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Now what fine distinctions [between denominations] were you hoping that I would make?
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Some, as they do exist. At least, acknowledge.
I have acknowledged that there are differences, as I just did again above. But they are irrelevant to me.

Do you care if a Muslim is Sunni or Shia? Me, neither. But there are differences.

Do you care if a Buddhist is Theravada or Mahayana? Me, neither. But there are differences.

So, do I care if a Christian is a Methodist or Lutheran? No, even if there are differences. The similarities are what I care about.

Exactly what are you asking for? More than that? I have acknowledged differences.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#495911 Feb 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hello, Irrira. Sleepy yet?!
Hey Doc!
Ree Ree left you a really nice song yesterday, cause you left
God is Love'.

Not really... yet... but you'll know!
Need and early morning >>>hug<<< ?
God IS Love.
Take Care and have a great day there.

Fennario

#495912 Feb 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
A "church" can't have pessimism, nihilism or misanthropy. People can.
Sure a church can, if its ideology is pessimistic, nihilistic and misanthropic. If that is the case, it's devotees will reflect that, as Brother Lee Love does. He seems to think that the wheel was invented so that we could have car accidents.

You seem to have inadvertently dodged my question to you at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR... :

"Do you disesteem Communism? If so, what is it you don't like? The Cuban people? Copies of Das Kapital?"

Fennario

#495913 Feb 28, 2013
scaritual wrote:
You bring up something about Christianity, they point to Islam, with something along the lines; "Islam is worse than us, can't you just admit that and be happy with our mediocre bad?"

At times it's almost like the motto of Christianity is:
CHRISTIANITY; It's not as bad as Islam!
Yeah. They'll point to the worst religion in the world and take pride in being no lower than next to worst. They need to compare themselves with the best religions, like Jainism, and compare favorably, or else who cares?

You get the same type of argument when someone tell you that if you don't like this or that about America, to move to North Korea or Iran. America needs to compare favorably with the best nations, not just the worst.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#495915 Feb 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was SO CUTE....I Loved it....
Thank you Sweet Friend that I will see when I cross over the River Jordon.....Here is a song I love from Allison Krause....Away down the River....
Shalom.....((*_*
http://youtu.be/iCrEoWE3sHM
Ja... that's a good ol one!

I think I told you that Ish-i's mum baptized up with water from the river Jordan.

I see in a video it is very muddy these days with all who WANT to be!

Here's one for my Butterfly Sister Friend

Blessings filled with His Love and Peace
>>>hugs<<<

Fennario

#495916 Feb 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
I'll bet she looked like Robert Palmers guitar players.... http://youtu.be/XcATvu5f9vE :-)
That's very kind of you. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Bongo 100,170
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min RiversideRedneck 980,115
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Liamm 670,273
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 286,455
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 3 hr coco 57
Ring Payments 4 hr annaleighanne 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 hr Peter Ross 445,651
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,287
More from around the web