Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#495834 Feb 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is what it is?
HL's exposure of the Adam poster for what it is. Had I read this a day later I wouldn't have had a clue what you were talking about.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#495835 Feb 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be Potiphera...Priest of the god of the sun(RA).
Estimates have the amount of blocks in the GP @ over 2.3 million.
Here is a good site about the latest research. including PW's "door".
http://www.cheops.org/
Thanks for the site I shall give it a study.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#495836 Feb 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> HL's exposure of the Adam poster for what it is. Had I read this a day later I wouldn't have had a clue what you were talking about.
Dude, I don't have much of clue either at this point.

:)

Location hidden

#495837 Feb 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...here's the catch with all this.
Potiphera-fatherinlaw to joseph
(P)daughter is Asenath who marries joseph.
It is taboo for Joseph to be married to an Egyptian and would end the "bloodline" heritance rights.
==========BUT{{{------->As the story unravels, it turns out that---------->
Asenath was born to Dinah(house of Jacob) due to the rape by Sachem.
Jacob's sons wanted to kill the child Asenath to avoid the stigma of Harlotry in the tribe.
Instead, Jacob writes the "name of god" and the story of what happened with Sachem on a gold plate and puts it on Asenath's neck. She is then abandoned on a wall in Egypt.
Potiphera finds Asenath and the gold plate on the wall on a morning stroll, and knowing his wife is barren, takes Asenath home to his wife, and she takes her in to raise as their own.
Along comes "Joseph" and the rest is better known history.
+++++=====>and the bloodline of Joseph and Jacob are saved in the process.
----------
Now it is also said that Potiphar is the same individual.
Potiphar is the son of Horus.
A stela identifies him as
"Potiphar son of 'Ankh-hor"
I see you found it.Was it something you already knew.The Bible holds some good secrects and mysteries.Just teasin ya abit but ya got a good sniffer on ya.lol Me thinks one should be careful around ya.lol
Jciam

Canada

#495838 Feb 27, 2013
No such thing as Jesus
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#495839 Feb 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>My Brother is gay also..... and I love him. Why do you think you are the only one involved in the flipping non stop gay debate? And why do you think tossing insults at Fathers is helping the issue?
Just got back again-

If ALL here, were to put their shoes in the middle of the floor--and were to pick someones shoes to 'walk in their shoes for a day, We would probably be glad to get our OWN shoes back!

There is always someone else that have it worse than ourselves!

You have been VERY strong through some of these debates, a salute to you.

I am sure there may be some here that have had their child to be molested, raped, kidnapped, etc. and have had to live through the horrah--to even hear some of this goings-on is devastated.!
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#495840 Feb 27, 2013
oops--sorry this might have posted twice.

Location hidden

#495841 Feb 27, 2013
For we have great joy and consolation in thy love because the bowels of the saints are refreshed by thee brother.

For a bishop must be blameless as the steward of God not selfwilled,not soon angry not given to wine no striker not given the filthy lucre.

In all things showing thyself a pattern of good works in doctrine showing uncorruptness gravity sincerity

That being justified by his grace we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Location hidden

#495842 Feb 27, 2013
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear but the power and of love and of a sound mind.

Consider what I say;and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

Ever learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

I have fought the good fight I have finished my course I have kept the faith.

Location hidden

#495844 Feb 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you found it.Was it something you already knew.The Bible holds some good secrects and mysteries.Just teasin ya abit but ya got a good sniffer on ya.lol Me thinks one should be careful around ya.lol

LOL! Some of that stuff comes with study'n Egypt. but ya gotta jump thru hoops ta figger what it's all about.

Ya> I knew of this a long time ago tracing Abraham out of India and him and Moses, Solomon, and Joseph Through Egypt and Ethiopia(Sheba), but the Joseph story had fallen into the darkness until you reminded me.
Ya about the sniffer...I might tell ya some truths ya really don't want ta hear. LOL!

Location hidden

#495845 Feb 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I don't have much of clue either at this point.
:)
You'll hafta read back a ways Catcher...It's all there.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#495846 Feb 27, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Just got back again-
If ALL here, were to put their shoes in the middle of the floor--and were to pick someones shoes to 'walk in their shoes for a day, We would probably be glad to get our OWN shoes back!
I am sure there may be some here that have had their child to be molested, raped, kidnapped, etc. and have had to live through the horrah--to even hear some of this goings-on is devastated.!
Yes.... simply put but very well written. Cheers....:)

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#495847 Feb 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> You'll hafta read back a ways Catcher...It's all there.
Catcher moves only in a forward direction.

And Catcher accepts responsibility for any miscue.

Location hidden

#495848 Feb 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Some of that stuff comes with study'n Egypt. but ya gotta jump thru hoops ta figger what it's all about.
Ya> I knew of this a long time ago tracing Abraham out of India and him and Moses, Solomon, and Joseph Through Egypt and Ethiopia(Sheba), but the Joseph story had fallen into the darkness until you reminded me.
Ya about the sniffer...I might tell ya some truths ya really don't want ta hear. LOL!
Quite honestly I came close to remaining silent and not sharing with ya.I figured you already knew and most people think of me as just a lil air head lol.I take your word for the truths part,I figure you probably know what is best,I figure if you want to share you will.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#495850 Feb 27, 2013
>>>Hi all<<<
Going to work backwards now!
~~~grin~~~~

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#495851 Feb 27, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Just got back again-
Not sure if you meant hate to to have had...
or simply
have had

Either way... more than you know have walked in others shoes.
And Either way... the horrors have no words horrifying enough to tell.

I did post you...
Take Care 'simplyput'... your burden shows almost too heavy for you to bare.
Be Comforted.
This is just one tiny corner of the world.

Location hidden

#495852 Feb 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite honestly I came close to remaining silent and not sharing with ya.I figured you already knew and most people think of me as just a lil air head lol.I take your word for the truths part,I figure you probably know what is best,I figure if you want to share you will.
Shoot no LW. Fell free ta throw anyth'n ya like on the table. It's cool how ya know all these lil' tidbits when things come up like that. That's how folks learns stuff. I don't usually jist go off an a sermon 'bout stuff like that coz folks already thinks I'm nuts! LOL!
You got sumpth'n ta say---jist say it gal!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#495853 Feb 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lil Sister!
IOU one... Been seeing how you holding your breath + a whole lots jumpin grasshoppers having a ball between friends. Much more peaceful than seeing so many thunder clouds.

Ooooops...
Oh no...
I was NOT referring to BT but the fiery smoke burning thru in here. Enough to make your eyes weep.

But it's good to read you both,
Be happy...
LuvU2!

Location hidden

#495854 Feb 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. ta add ta that... I figger that all them folks is the same blood...in fact fer thousands of years...or at least between maybe 5-7 select bloodlines...since the very beginning..or almost anyway...worldwide!

Done it now huh?! It's OK..I got's kevlar meshnet ringcloth armour on. Makes Arthur's stuff look like tin foil! Hahahahah!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#495855 Feb 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Shoot no LW. Fell free ta throw anyth'n ya like on the table. It's cool how ya know all these lil' tidbits when things come up like that. That's how folks learns stuff. I don't usually jist go off an a sermon 'bout stuff like that coz folks already thinks I'm nuts! LOL!
You got sumpth'n ta say---jist say it gal!
You gotta know she will BT!
So we're all nuts.
Good... I'll be helping you eat some more too.

A sermon on the return of Jesus - possibly by UFO - caught my eye in Africa too when advertised it would be on...
mmmmmmmmmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 658,555
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min nanoanomaly 70,596
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Catcher1 974,687
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Demon Finder 18,777
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 45,604
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 282,938
crmefmengovma2016 1 hr wamina al hobi ma... 13
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 10 hr Hilary 93
More from around the web