Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Sora

San Diego, CA

#495828 Feb 27, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I wish more Christians saw things as you do.
Bonsoir Monsieur, you are welcome we have all of the works of Oscar Wilde imported from England of course. I wish more can see it this way too although my beliefs are nothing new.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#495829 Feb 27, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Most here do support fatherhood Serah...I do myself. I would have loved for a father to have been in my children's life.
The shame on you was a direct quote from Quin. He made it right after his remarks about gays and pedophilia.
I was hoping that he would see how ridiculous it was to imply that simply because we support gays does not mean that we aren't appalled at child abuse.
It was all meant to show him how how unjust it was to cast blame on to an entire group of people because of the actions of a few.
I loved my father just as much as you probably loved yours. We had a good relationship.
You have missed the point Serah in your haste to want to judge me. What I have been saying this whole time is that you can not judge all by the actions of a few.
I basically used Quin's word to make that point. Just as all fathers are not guilty of incest and should not be judged in that way...neither should the gay community be judged by the actions of a few.
That is what I felt that Quin was doing...trying to cast blame on to an entire group of people because of the horrid actions that some have committed.
Serah...I have just quit caring what any of you think...condemn me all you want...say whatever you want...it just doesn't matter any more.
I am sorry that you felt the need to write the posting you did AJ, about Father's and incest.... I am not judging the gay community - as you know yourself, my Brother is gay and has suffered most of his life for this.

You are pretty quick yourself when it comes to reacting to certain postings, but don't like it when we react back. Sorry about that, but if you write things as you did, you can expect some flack from those that feel you have overstepped the mark.

Why people think they have to continually write about homosexuality in this forum is absolutely beyond me ~ it will never be considered normal behavior although it will and is becoming more accepted as more and more people are turning gay (not sure how to write it but the stats are climbing at a huge rate).

I just wish we could have the subject dropped so that we don't have to include Fatherhood and incest into it as well...... along with everything that is being tossed this way :(

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#495830 Feb 27, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...and I love my son. Yet you expect me to sit here and read the horrid things that are written and just keep my mouth shut.
Yet using an analogy about fathers sent you and SP over the edge.
My Brother is gay also..... and I love him. Why do you think you are the only one involved in the flipping non stop gay debate? And why do you think tossing insults at Fathers is helping the issue?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#495831 Feb 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Annie, the sad fact is that, for many of these people, it's all about judging and condemning.
It surely is....

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#495832 Feb 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Cheers, Seraphine; and thank you for sharing xx :)
Bonsoir Serah thank you.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#495833 Feb 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon the intrustion here please;may I ask do you know how many how many million of stone blocks is in the pryamids.There is a referrence of a father in law in the bible in Genesis 41:45 in one of my books.Also can give some information on lanuage.Here just a opinion no burials that are known of.
Oh...here's the catch with all this.

Potiphera-fatherinlaw to joseph

(P)daughter is Asenath who marries joseph.

It is taboo for Joseph to be married to an Egyptian and would end the "bloodline" heritance rights.

==========BUT{{{------->As the story unravels, it turns out that---------->

Asenath was born to Dinah(house of Jacob) due to the rape by Sachem.
Jacob's sons wanted to kill the child Asenath to avoid the stigma of Harlotry in the tribe.
Instead, Jacob writes the "name of god" and the story of what happened with Sachem on a gold plate and puts it on Asenath's neck. She is then abandoned on a wall in Egypt.

Potiphera finds Asenath and the gold plate on the wall on a morning stroll, and knowing his wife is barren, takes Asenath home to his wife, and she takes her in to raise as their own.

Along comes "Joseph" and the rest is better known history.

+++++=====>and the bloodline of Joseph and Jacob are saved in the process.

----------

Now it is also said that Potiphar is the same individual.
Potiphar is the son of Horus.

A stela identifies him as

"Potiphar son of 'Ankh-hor"

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#495834 Feb 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is what it is?
HL's exposure of the Adam poster for what it is. Had I read this a day later I wouldn't have had a clue what you were talking about.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#495835 Feb 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be Potiphera...Priest of the god of the sun(RA).
Estimates have the amount of blocks in the GP @ over 2.3 million.
Here is a good site about the latest research. including PW's "door".
http://www.cheops.org/
Thanks for the site I shall give it a study.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#495836 Feb 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> HL's exposure of the Adam poster for what it is. Had I read this a day later I wouldn't have had a clue what you were talking about.
Dude, I don't have much of clue either at this point.

:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#495837 Feb 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...here's the catch with all this.
Potiphera-fatherinlaw to joseph
(P)daughter is Asenath who marries joseph.
It is taboo for Joseph to be married to an Egyptian and would end the "bloodline" heritance rights.
==========BUT{{{------->As the story unravels, it turns out that---------->
Asenath was born to Dinah(house of Jacob) due to the rape by Sachem.
Jacob's sons wanted to kill the child Asenath to avoid the stigma of Harlotry in the tribe.
Instead, Jacob writes the "name of god" and the story of what happened with Sachem on a gold plate and puts it on Asenath's neck. She is then abandoned on a wall in Egypt.
Potiphera finds Asenath and the gold plate on the wall on a morning stroll, and knowing his wife is barren, takes Asenath home to his wife, and she takes her in to raise as their own.
Along comes "Joseph" and the rest is better known history.
+++++=====>and the bloodline of Joseph and Jacob are saved in the process.
----------
Now it is also said that Potiphar is the same individual.
Potiphar is the son of Horus.
A stela identifies him as
"Potiphar son of 'Ankh-hor"
I see you found it.Was it something you already knew.The Bible holds some good secrects and mysteries.Just teasin ya abit but ya got a good sniffer on ya.lol Me thinks one should be careful around ya.lol
Jciam

Canada

#495838 Feb 27, 2013
No such thing as Jesus
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#495839 Feb 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>My Brother is gay also..... and I love him. Why do you think you are the only one involved in the flipping non stop gay debate? And why do you think tossing insults at Fathers is helping the issue?
Just got back again-

If ALL here, were to put their shoes in the middle of the floor--and were to pick someones shoes to 'walk in their shoes for a day, We would probably be glad to get our OWN shoes back!

There is always someone else that have it worse than ourselves!

You have been VERY strong through some of these debates, a salute to you.

I am sure there may be some here that have had their child to be molested, raped, kidnapped, etc. and have had to live through the horrah--to even hear some of this goings-on is devastated.!
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#495840 Feb 27, 2013
oops--sorry this might have posted twice.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#495841 Feb 27, 2013
For we have great joy and consolation in thy love because the bowels of the saints are refreshed by thee brother.

For a bishop must be blameless as the steward of God not selfwilled,not soon angry not given to wine no striker not given the filthy lucre.

In all things showing thyself a pattern of good works in doctrine showing uncorruptness gravity sincerity

That being justified by his grace we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#495842 Feb 27, 2013
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear but the power and of love and of a sound mind.

Consider what I say;and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

Ever learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

I have fought the good fight I have finished my course I have kept the faith.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#495844 Feb 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you found it.Was it something you already knew.The Bible holds some good secrects and mysteries.Just teasin ya abit but ya got a good sniffer on ya.lol Me thinks one should be careful around ya.lol

LOL! Some of that stuff comes with study'n Egypt. but ya gotta jump thru hoops ta figger what it's all about.

Ya> I knew of this a long time ago tracing Abraham out of India and him and Moses, Solomon, and Joseph Through Egypt and Ethiopia(Sheba), but the Joseph story had fallen into the darkness until you reminded me.
Ya about the sniffer...I might tell ya some truths ya really don't want ta hear. LOL!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#495845 Feb 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I don't have much of clue either at this point.
:)
You'll hafta read back a ways Catcher...It's all there.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#495846 Feb 27, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Just got back again-
If ALL here, were to put their shoes in the middle of the floor--and were to pick someones shoes to 'walk in their shoes for a day, We would probably be glad to get our OWN shoes back!
There is always someone else that have it worse than ourselves!
You have been VERY strong through some of these debates, a salute to you.
I am sure there may be some here that have had their child to be molested, raped, kidnapped, etc. and have had to live through the horrah--to even hear some of this goings-on is devastated.!
Yes.... simply put but very well written. Cheers....:)

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#495847 Feb 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> You'll hafta read back a ways Catcher...It's all there.
Catcher moves only in a forward direction.

And Catcher accepts responsibility for any miscue.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#495848 Feb 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Some of that stuff comes with study'n Egypt. but ya gotta jump thru hoops ta figger what it's all about.
Ya> I knew of this a long time ago tracing Abraham out of India and him and Moses, Solomon, and Joseph Through Egypt and Ethiopia(Sheba), but the Joseph story had fallen into the darkness until you reminded me.
Ya about the sniffer...I might tell ya some truths ya really don't want ta hear. LOL!
Quite honestly I came close to remaining silent and not sharing with ya.I figured you already knew and most people think of me as just a lil air head lol.I take your word for the truths part,I figure you probably know what is best,I figure if you want to share you will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massage for ladies in Muscat 21 min Ziyad 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 42 min River Tam 972,382
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr River Tam 55,910
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 649,768
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 2 hr Steve III 427
Will Atheism defeat religion by year 2038? (Feb '15) 2 hr Steve III 70
Does anybody know Doctor REALITY'S race or nati... 2 hr Johnny 39
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web