#495794 Feb 27, 2013

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#495795 Feb 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom of Speech the Constitution says we all got a right to speak.You say the wrong thing.What the bible says toward your wick demonic sexuality comes not from me it comes from the lord of worlds.
and start listen Gods Word. I ve never claimed being self-rightious. I am just a servant of god.
<quoted text>
.. you caught that too? Did you enjoy my expose on Adam ??.
It is what it is sis.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#495796 Feb 27, 2013

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#495797 Feb 27, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Juste mes pensees.
No need to apologize.
Wan an
:-)
Bonsoir mon amie, thank you.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#495798 Feb 27, 2013
Doctor REALITY

United States

#495799 Feb 27, 2013

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#495800 Feb 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> YA. Fair enough.
I can not believe that structure is in any way a "tomb" either.
It is sad that you suffer such prejudice due to others fear and lack of understanding. I do understand your plight.
Pardon the intrustion here please;may I ask do you know how many how many million of stone blocks is in the pryamids.There is a referrence of a father in law in the bible in Genesis 41:45 in one of my books.Also can give some information on lanuage.Here just a opinion no burials that are known of.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#495801 Feb 27, 2013

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#495802 Feb 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw when I first shared this back in 07 I was told my wife would leave me. About the same crap Catcher posted becasue he hates Christ and people that no longer live the worlds way, by the flesh. Still has not happened. It's been 14 years, glory to God.
What do you mean, I hate Christ?

Where do you get that?

If it's from any post I have ever made, I'd like to see it.

I don't hate Christ, in fact the Jesus I have heard of seemed to have been quite a guy. Nor do I hate Christians. Certainly there are individuals here I care very little for, and I have made that amply clear, but don't generalize unless you have some evidence.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#495803 Feb 27, 2013
Doctor REALITY

United States

#495804 Feb 27, 2013

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#495805 Feb 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> It is what it is sis.
What is what it is?
Doctor REALITY

United States

#495806 Feb 27, 2013
The Lord Jesus Christ said 'TODAY is the day of salvation!,for you are not promised tomorrow!!' And this terrible video is the perfect example of WHY He said that:
Doctor REALITY

United States

#495807 Feb 27, 2013

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#495808 Feb 27, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Very close to what you do! But you are more skilled, I think, than most potters :)
You need to "know" the painter to bring out their painting. Potters can just let the clay tell them what to do.
Bosoir mon amie, they are similar I have found the only difference is in the materials. Thank you for the comment but this is something I am not good at sadly, I am built to paint if you want pottery Sora is the one you must speak to, he is way better at it than I he learned how to make pottery in India. He says it is meditative and therapeautic. Just like my paintings.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#495811 Feb 27, 2013
This is Doctor REALITY of the United States of America. There is no other 'Way' into heaven except trough FAITH in the Lord Jesus Christ. May the Lord bless everyone in every nation that calls upon His Holy Name for forgivness of sin,and eternal life. Good night:

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#495812 Feb 27, 2013
Night Doc Reality
Sweet dreams
God bless

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#495813 Feb 27, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes--
That is the implication I got also--just couldn't remember the posts.
I didn't reply to the posting from AJ but did reply to Seraphine's who was also upset by the wording. It took me awhile to re-find it, but when I got told I had my panties in a wad for no reason, I sort of felt the need to bring forth the light the reason.

To all of those who love and or loved our Fathers, keep their memories sweet in your hearts, and don't let them or their memories be tarnished by the angry words of others... Just my opinion and thoughts, as always, of course!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Buck Crick 100,023
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 55 min Sloppy Seconds 980,063
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Gods r Delusions ... 670,239
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 1 hr Thesimpletruth 52
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Evanka Dump 286,452
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr another viewer 6,141
Is my dollar bill worth more money 5 hr Brice N Livingston 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,282
More from around the web