Congrats

You are the first one to bring a family member into an insult

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#495657 Feb 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, what about ole RR?
Are you going to take a position on Counter_Strike's statements that homosexuals are perverted?
Or will you cower, like most of the Christians on this thread?
You stand by and not only ignore bigotry all day but you defend it and those engaging in it

Always the hypocrite eh Catcher?

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#495658 Feb 27, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You cut out almost my entire post that had to do with your bigoted claims Christians have no credibility when it comes to speaking out against child-abuse. I understand why you left it out and deleted everything but this. It just make you look foolish. Bigotry tends to do that. You may figure it out some day
More paranoia.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#495659 Feb 27, 2013
That the trial of your faith being much more precious than of gold that perisheth though it be tried with fire might be found unto praise and honour and glory at appearing of Jesus Christ.

Unto you therefore which believe he is precious but unto them which be disobedient the stone which the builders disallowed the same is made the head of the corner.

Likewise ye husbands dwell with them according to knowledge giving honour unto the wife as unto the weaker vessel and as being heirs together of the grace of life that your prayers be not hindered.

But the end of all things is at hand be ye therefore sober and watch unto prayer.

Casting all your care upon him for he careth for you.

Location hidden

#495660 Feb 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
This also reminded me of a flat out racist I worked with. He would often say typical n when a black person would speak. No excuse for it and its beyond sad when a person that claims to be above it isn't.
Typical, atypical, "like most", etc

All terms people use to compartmentalize in their head while staying true to their bigotry

A normal person when meeting someone from a group that they have had set views about while not actually knowing many of them will generally take time to wonder why the experience was so different than what they expected. That seed is the one that starts the process which allows someone to see their preconceived notions were either rooted in bigotry or fear or ignorance or all three

For an honest person life-experience shatters the illusions

For a dishonest one he says that is the "exception" and goes back to hating

People are people, some good, some bad. Some stand for bad things, some stand for good things. The only way we will ever know in most cases is to get to know them

(T) Peace

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#495661 Feb 27, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
There are those "humanist" ethics again
Congrats
He has nothing. If I've learned anything from topix time its not to take the bait. I really do feel sorry for him though. Take care, Gods love.

Location hidden

#495662 Feb 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
More paranoia.
You have stating the truth confused with paranoia

I understand, its because you are stupid

You will probably think that was aparanoid statement

Why I worry about you being stupid is anybody's guess

:)

Location hidden

#495663 Feb 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher is not poor.
You are where it matters most

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#495664 Feb 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
God's Love, Jesus' Love and Christian Love are rarely the same thing and usually far away from the common uses of the word "love".
Somehow I don;t see how drowing babies is an act of love.
I guess Hitler really loved Jews. He was such a loving Christian.
Seriously. Love has no meaning if it's connected to the actions attributed to God in the Bible.

San Francisco, CA

#495665 Feb 27, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
There are those "humanist" ethics again
Congrats
Clearwater repeatedly discusses his wife's former life as a lesbian. He introduced her to all of us. I didn't bring her in, he did. I'm just stating my belief, based on what he has said, that she is a closeted lesbian.

Nor is it an insult to identify somebody as a lesbian, unless you think, like Clearwater and Counter_Strike and Adam and Trifecta and Q, that there's something wrong with homosexuality.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#495666 Feb 27, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Great song, great rendition.
So, you used to perform on electric guitar? Good fun, huh?
Our last gig was 2004. We simply put it down completely since. I haven't held a guitar for a total of two hours in nine years until this month. I just set up the gear again.
My wife dusted off her bass on Monday. She was practicing two songs yesterday. I think we're close to bringing it back again, and taking it to the local clubs and bistros. This will shock the hell out of our friends, who really have never known us as musicians.
Thanks for sharing. Life is good.
Ya. It was filled with great times and some not so great.
Woke up one morning 'bout 5 years or so after Stevie Ray died and the fingers didn't all work anymore on the neckwork...brain was fine...fingers revolted. Hurt my feel'ns too. Stuck with a keyboard now...jist don't cut it, if ya know what I mean.
Good luck with the new venture. Folks love the old blues an stuff in the clubs. They'll still turn the juke off if someone will git up an pick...even solo.

Location hidden

#495667 Feb 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
He has nothing. If I've learned anything from topix time its not to take the bait. I really do feel sorry for him though. Take care, Gods love.
Smart move

People try to drag others down into the hole they are in

(a good Bob Dylan song about that btw)

(T) Peace brother

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#495668 Feb 27, 2013
>>>Skom<<<
Our G'day mate!
Do you know this one???

Nick Cave - Red Right Hand

San Francisco, CA

#495669 Feb 27, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You stand by and not only ignore bigotry all day but you defend it and those engaging in it
Always the hypocrite eh Catcher?
You continue to stalk me when I don't post to you and you reply to my post which was for somebody else and why are you so obsessed with me, besides your lies and your hypocrisy you are about the worst one for that and I'm not going to discuss this further unless I decide to change my mind on this personal decision because everyone can see that I did not give my word which I will keep if I do

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#495670 Feb 27, 2013
People are awesome..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#495671 Feb 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearwater repeatedly discusses his wife's former life as a lesbian. He introduced her to all of us. I didn't bring her in, he did. I'm just stating my belief, based on what he has said, that she is a closeted lesbian.
Nor is it an insult to identify somebody as a lesbian, unless you think, like Clearwater and Counter_Strike and Adam and Trifecta and Q, that there's something wrong with homosexuality.
Dress it up however you like because in hindsight you know it was a crappy thing to do

You made that post to him because you wanted it to bother him

Why would his wife need to re-emerge as anything?

She is not a lesbian and your denials about the intent of your post just makes it that much easier to show you for liar you are

It comes so easy to you doesn't it?

Location hidden

#495672 Feb 27, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
>>>Skom<<<
Our G'day mate!
Do you know this one???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AsTdjMOJ-xQXX
Nick Cave - Red Right Hand
PW!

What's up sister?

Thx, No I have not heard of it before but I will check it out

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#495673 Feb 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to stalk me when I don't post to you and you reply to my post which was for somebody else and why are you so obsessed with me, besides your lies and your hypocrisy you are about the worst one for that and I'm not going to discuss this further unless I decide to change my mind on this personal decision because everyone can see that I did not give my word which I will keep if I do
LOL

Stupid people have to resort to stupid tactics

Let me know when anything you said actually applies!

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#495674 Feb 27, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Is this our first disagreement...should we start bashing each other now?
Would you mind if we wait until after lunch...I need to take the dog out...
In the mean time...I will make a list of names that I want to call you. How do you feel about...doofus? If that is a little strong just let me know...I'll take it easy on you the first day.
Here you go Annie..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 794,058
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 4 min tasia 227
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Anthony MN 567,506
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min lovewithin 39,648
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Rick in Kansas 267,332
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 24 min graciousaint 253
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 25 min mamma-san 221,531
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr HipGnosis 505
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 97,439
More from around the web