Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#495677 Feb 27, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
How Christ-like of you.
i'd say "how atheist & homo-like back at ya" but there's no bad behavior irony in it so ya got me on this one:(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#495678 Feb 27, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
How Christ-like of you.
btw - i trust in Christ's righteousness & not my own.

good luck with trusting in your...umm.....righteousness
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#495679 Feb 27, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Child abuse is not a Catholic problem...a religious problem...a non-religious problem...a homosexual problem...a heterosexual problem...it is a human problem.
As long as people want to put all the blame on specific groups of people...we are in the mean time turning a blind eye to the abuse of our children.
Targeting one group only is allowing others to continue unabated.
If you want to help those children...then look at the whole picture.
If you want to bash gays...then please leave the children out of it...you are minimizing the severity of their abuse. You have turned it in to an issue about gays instead of an issue about what is happening to them.
How can you leave our children OUT of it when it is HAPPENING to our children??

You realy sound pitiful and ONE_SIDED. No one is talking just the homosexuals.I have seen several post that states it is also the hetro that do some of it.You make it sound like it is Christians doing this .

NAMBLA just happens to be homosexuals (they SAY they are)and they are MEN wanting young boys, which makes them also PEDOPHILES..is this right? Some of them may want young little girls too, I don't know.. They are fighting for their RIGHTS stating that young boys (young homosexuals now) have a RIGHT to love older MEN.

Whether or not you want to BELIEVE this, it is true.

Organizations like this needs to be STOPPED, it is 'out of hand', our children are suffering.

Nambla MEN takes the young boys, while they are young and vulernable and they end up liking it, they start off slow , so that the young boy comes BACK for more ..then they are hooked.

It then appears the young boy is (born that way) and they grow older and are turned in to a full fledged ADULT homosexual.

There are also Hetro (BI) pedophiles, they like both /or either they don't care. That is another group some have talked about. Another group was the PRIEST Catholic that got caught, that is another group talked about.

All is SICK!, but needs to be investigated and STOPPED.

Christians are trying to do this, and you can BELIEVE that or not.
We will NOT uphold such ACTS!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#495680 Feb 27, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Omniscience is by definition complete and universal knowledge. If God cannot know the future as a fact, then God cannot be omniscient. And if God is not omniscient, then God cannot be omnipotent either. It's a simple matter of definition. What you are talking about is not omniscience but prediction, which is simply an educated guess, based on knowledge of the past.
God is often characterized in the Bible as surprised, angry, and disappointed, so I'd agree with you that there is much Biblical evidence that God could not be omniscient. As I pointed out vis a vis the Genesis flood, such a horrific catastrophe would never have occurred had God been omniscient.
So then the question becomes, how could this deity have created the entire universe? To create the universe God would have had to be more complex and powerful than the universe itself, yet God is not omnipotent. Perhaps another, more powerful deity did it? The Bible itself tacitly acknowledges that other gods exist. It's an interesting idea, at least if you give the Bible credence for it's contents.
you are tireless at trying to smear God's reputation, sata....er....wilderide!

when the devil likes to remind christians of their past, we like to remind him of his future!;)

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#495681 Feb 27, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Dress it up however you like because in hindsight you know it was a crappy thing to do
You made that post to him because you wanted it to bother him
Why would his wife need to re-emerge as anything?
She is not a lesbian and your denials about the intent of your post just makes it that much easier to show you for liar you are
It comes so easy to you doesn't it?
Bro, the short answer is its the anti christ spirit that lives in him. It bothers people to no end that if a person does indeed want to be free Jesus is the way. As you know my brother in law died due to his drinking and wanted so much for him to experience what being free is all about. Be it drugs, booze, homosexuality whatever. We think he did pray before he died (hope so). I've found when a person makes the choice to be with Jesus as my wife and I have you deal with many Mr. Catchers.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#495682 Feb 27, 2013
For let not that man think that he shall any thing of the Lord.

Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by which ye are called.

For every kind of beast and of birds and of serpents and of things in the sea is tamed and hath been tamed of mankind.

Submit yourselves therefore to God resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Be patient therefore brothren unto the coming of the Lord.Behold the husband waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth and hath long patience for it until he receive the early and latter rain.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#495683 Feb 27, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'd say "how atheist & homo-like back at ya" but there's no bad behavior irony in it so ya got me on this one:(
Help me out here: what do either atheism or homosexuality have to do with pointing out your hypocrisy again?

My bad behavior? Please. Christian, heal thyself.

San Francisco

#495684 Feb 27, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity really is the religion of personal responsibility, isn't it? LOL.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#495685 Feb 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I see.
He can be a very "hardazz" and arrogantly displayed mentor, from what I have heard. I expect that he is as much interested in keeping intrigue and mystery in his exploits as possible as it brings in immense amounts of currency...not to mention providing his platform for self esteem.
Even at that, it has allowed the world better access to ancient history and new discovery...and he is doing a good job of "preserving" sites.

What do you think the purpose of the great pyramid is?
If you care to offer that is.... Predicting that door(s), you must have an educated idea of what they are for. "How" they got them there(positioned) and the material is intriguing in itself.
I believe so form the little I've seen since on TV.
It wasn't til after I read this, your post, that I even looked up briefly... and didn't know he had been stood down. But Ja... I will not detract from him, the work he is doing and has done.

Purpose of the great pyramid...?
Strangely enough I have been too caught up with my work to go into such too much. I do believe tho...'more than a tomb'. My education does not come out of books first, but experience where proof has been witnessed, and then found verified... even years later.
eg. as this door

'Any' predictions... I have noted thru time...
Mostly when writing... these type... some even followed up 'geographically'... never having been there in this life... to find they are exactly as I wrote! Very alarmingly accurate too.

Other types... have come true.... in my future. Or even when called to help police. Life threatened due to accuracy there too! Sadly, have been cast out of the church family due to such, but, no-one can change the truth... and I have no qualms about being Christian. Just 'pity' those who rob themselves of the experience of sharing such realities.

Old and New Testament at least share that available knowledge.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#495686 Feb 27, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you leave our children OUT of it when it is HAPPENING to our children??
You realy sound pitiful and ONE_SIDED. No one is talking just the homosexuals.I have seen several post that states it is also the hetro that do some of it.You make it sound like it is Christians doing this .
NAMBLA just happens to be homosexuals (they SAY they are)and they are MEN wanting young boys, which makes them also PEDOPHILES..is this right? Some of them may want young little girls too, I don't know.. They are fighting for their RIGHTS stating that young boys (young homosexuals now) have a RIGHT to love older MEN.
Whether or not you want to BELIEVE this, it is true.
Organizations like this needs to be STOPPED, it is 'out of hand', our children are suffering.
Nambla MEN takes the young boys, while they are young and vulernable and they end up liking it, they start off slow , so that the young boy comes BACK for more ..then they are hooked.
It then appears the young boy is (born that way) and they grow older and are turned in to a full fledged ADULT homosexual.
There are also Hetro (BI) pedophiles, they like both /or either they don't care. That is another group some have talked about. Another group was the PRIEST Catholic that got caught, that is another group talked about.
All is SICK!, but needs to be investigated and STOPPED.
Christians are trying to do this, and you can BELIEVE that or not.
We will NOT uphold such ACTS!
This is what I said...

"If you want to bash gays...then please leave the children out of it...you are minimizing the severity of their abuse. You have turned it in to an issue about gays instead of an issue about what is happening to them."

If you want to include abused children in your gay bashing...then go ahead...it is your right.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#495687 Feb 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife is a lesbian.
She should re-emerge from the closet.
.. is Fedora really a lesbian ??..

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#495688 Feb 27, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go Annie..........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aQUodFgCkC8XX
That's cute...it is raining here...maybe I will go find me one of those puddles!

With Established Harem

#495689 Feb 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, what about ole RR?
Are you going to take a position on Counter_Strike's statements that homosexuals are perverted?
Or will you cower, like most of the Christians on this thread?
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
More words from a bigot. Tell me again you stand for all. Your words prove you don't.
.. since no Christian on this thread has taken exception to my being called a pervert on numerous occasions, Catcher's statement is correct ..

.. since it is correct, how is it bigoted ??..

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#495690 Feb 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Serah. Hope all is well in your part of the world!
In Deed it is Chris ~ it has been raining, and the lawns have been watered :) Hope everything is OK in your part of the world too!!

San Francisco

#495691 Feb 27, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you are tireless at trying to smear God's reputation, sata....er....wilderide!
It's not my intention to smear God. I am discussing what is in the Bible that makes no sense to me. If you think the Bible smears God, well, sometimes I agree that it does. But you signed on for that job, not me.
when the devil likes to remind christians of their past, we like to remind him of his future!;)
How do you know what the future will be? According to the Bible even God doesn't seem to know the future; who are you?

It's amazing to me that in the 21st century there are still people who believe in gods, demons, ghosts, angels, etc.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#495692 Feb 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom of Speech the Constitution says we all got a right to speak.You say the wrong thing.What the bible says toward your wick demonic sexuality comes not from me it comes from the lord of worlds.
and start listen Gods Word. I ve never claimed being self-rightious. I am just a servant of god.
Germany's constitution?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#495693 Feb 27, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Poor Catcher
Never smart enough to think for himself so he has to take what other people have said and apply them to situations it makes no sense in
Says the guy that thinks the myths and words of primitive bronze age desert dwelling tribal nomads have a special relevance and meaning applicable in modern times, and advocates that - everyone else - should use them too.

"Because my god will kill you if you don't, just look at what the book says, see?"

Also, those primitive "god words" include such "advanced" concepts as; human sacrifice, animal sacrifice, genocide, misogyny, sexism, slavery, racism, laws against "magic", fantasy creatures, and so many other bizarre concepts and antiquated views of the world, that, at times he has to rely on the words of - other - men who spend exorbitant amounts of time deciphering the "special meanings" so they can tell him: "The unknown authors probably meant this...probably" <= Because they learned from other men that's probably what they meant, too...probably.

And he believes it, based upon a religious faith that specifies it does not require evidence to support the faith or belief.

hahahahaa It just doesn't get any richer than that.

How about some extra crazy sauce with that deep dish personal pan delusion?

He might as well place a bone in his nose, don a grass skirt, move into a grass hut decorated with human and animal bones, and start worshiping a volcano.

All the while wondering when he's gonna need to sacrifice the next virgin to ensure that the "god" smiles upon him or doesn't send a flood or a plague.

Religion; "We don't know!, but it sounds pretty good!"

With Established Harem

#495694 Feb 27, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya !! Waaasssuuup ..

.. have you noticed no Christian has critiqued you, a married man, for flirting with women. Why do they condemn me for doing the same thing ??..

San Francisco

#495695 Feb 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I ve never claimed being self-rightious. I am just a servant of god.
With your mouth? LOL! Surely God could find better servants than that. Or looked at another way, surely your faith, if it were real, would express itself quite differently than what you write.

Galatains 5:22-23: "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control."

Does this describe your behavior? Hardly. Therefore, I think we can conclude the Holy Spirit knows you not.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#495696 Feb 27, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Dress it up however you like because in hindsight you know it was a crappy thing to do
You made that post to him because you wanted it to bother him
Why would his wife need to re-emerge as anything?
She is not a lesbian and your denials about the intent of your post just makes it that much easier to show you for liar you are
It comes so easy to you doesn't it?
I disagree. The story he repeatedly tells doesn't hold water.

And you have no personal knowledge of what his wife is or is not, so you yourself are speculating.

I believe it is possible to live a lie. It's not uncommon, especially for people who consider homosexuality to be a sin, or embarrassing, or "wrong."

And also, now you have become a mind reader too, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min Seentheotherside 45,861
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 16 min Joe Fortuna 693
The Future of Politics in America 28 min River Tam 294
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min crucifiedguy 284,690
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 51 min Al Capone 3,396
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 51 min Aura Mytha 977,502
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Aura Mytha 88,487
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 665,576
More from around the web