“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#495497 Feb 27, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
This is always one of the most ridiculous arguments that some Christians present,.
There is no logic utilized by the Christian when they state this, and it is approximately this:
An atheist knows there is a deity, and further, that the atheist truly knows it's the Jesus! that is THE deity, and that atheists think by denying that the Jesus! is "god"...
We will escape the "punishment", that we certainly know we'll get by denying the Jesus!
hahaa
What a hoot. You just have to laugh.
keep laughing freethinker. What make me smile at you laughing, is that it will be Jesus Christ, that get the last laugh.

so you keep laughing fella.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#495498 Feb 27, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
It can stop if you guys back up and not reinvite the subject. If it's brought up again, then I won't be responsible for the upheaval it may cause.
Shalom.
Zionist regime's Secretary of Offense.
.. on this thread, I rarely respond to posts addressing homosexuality. It's not the topic ..

.. you, Adam and Q obsess on the subject. You want the battle, gives you an opportunity to wave your bible, demean a group of people and claim self-righteous indignation ..

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#495499 Feb 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate you, IANS. I pity you.
I pity you for your delusions of grandeur. I pity you for your misdeeds. I pity you for your belief that Christians are evil people. I pity you for your indoctrination into atheism. I pity you for not believing in "live and let live".
Lastly, I pity you for choosing a gay little red bear as your avatar :)
I don't hate you.
Mark 12:31 The second is this:‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”
RR, what went on over there in that Riverside trailer park?

Even the dog was stabbed?

I pity you dude, having to live there.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#495500 Feb 27, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>keep laughing freethinker. What make me smile at you laughing, is that it will be Jesus Christ, that get the last laugh.
so you keep laughing fella.
Thanks for your permission.

<wipes a tear>
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#495501 Feb 27, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Your location says Germany.
Just where in Germany?
"The Evangelical Church in the Rhineland, the second largest Protestant Church in Germany, is the latest church body to apologize to victims of sexual abuse in their institutions.
The vice-president of the church, Petra Bosse-Huber, said on March 22 in Duesseldorf,“We are ashamed and upset that such infringements apparently also happened in our church and in our social welfare department. We ask the victims for forgiveness.”
Her apology came just days after Pope Benedict XVI apologized for abuses that had occurred in Roman Catholic institutions in Ireland and been kept under wraps for decades. Irish bishops, Benedict said, had “failed, at times grievously, to apply the long-established norms of canon law to the crime of child abuse,” thus enabling abusers to strike again.
http://www.christiancentury.org/article/2010-...
That seems to be a fairly major development. In Germany.
A Google search looking at abuses within the Protestant Church...
https://www.google.com/search...
In Germany.
Don't take my word for it. Look for yourselves.
My location is where my provider says where I am. Frankfurt am Main
in the Rhein-Main area.

I cannot comment on that. Should it be the case, then is surely the devil in the details.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#495502 Feb 27, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>well stated.
Thank you, writer.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#495503 Feb 27, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
This is always one of the most ridiculous arguments that some Christians present,.
There is no logic utilized by the Christian when they state this, and it is approximately this:
An atheist knows there is a deity, and further, that the atheist truly knows it's the Jesus! that is THE deity, and that atheists think by denying that the Jesus! is "god"...
We will escape the "punishment", that we certainly know we'll get by denying the Jesus!
hahaa
What a hoot. You just have to laugh.
another point. I sincerely believe you Don't know that only through Jesus Christ can the one true God YHWH be accessed.

I truly think you don't know that. its just the idea that it may be true, is enough for Christianity to OWN you.

You no see secular humanist who mostly in europe argue with Islam about allah so much. And Islam huge in europe. But you see them argue with Christianity though.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#495504 Feb 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate you, IANS. I pity you.
I pity you for your delusions of grandeur. I pity you for your misdeeds. I pity you for your belief that Christians are evil people. I pity you for your indoctrination into atheism. I pity you for not believing in "live and let live".
Lastly, I pity you for choosing a gay little red bear as your avatar :)
I don't hate you.
:)
LOL

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#495505 Feb 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing we ALL should try to do is attempt to get along & not bash each other for our opinions and/or beliefs.
Are we bashing because of opinions or beliefs...or how those opinions and beliefs are used against someone?

We are all most likely to remain silent with those that are on the "same side of the fence". I think that happens for several reasons.

One we feel as if we need the support even if we don't agree with the methods. Then I believe we fear becoming the focus from "both sides of the fence".

I think that with some Christians they might disagree with their side but if they speak up...they will be seen as less than "Christian" by their peers.

We humans are complicated creatures...IMO.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#495507 Feb 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
I won't veer from the path of denouncing bigots who call homosexuals perverts.
Do this at your own detriment bub. You're not doing Ms. happy any favors by clinging to this failed agenda, as she would like to move on to a brighter and happier topic.
Catcher1 wrote:
You'll have to get used to it.
No I don't. No one has to get used to it. You seem to enjoy when the Christians in this place bash you as a lawless false prophet who promotes sexual debauchery.
Catcher1 wrote:
Homosexuality,

That's what I said; sexual debauchery, no difference.
Catcher1 wrote:
like race or national origin,
All you pagans and heathens do all the time when you're backed into a corner, you play the race and nationality card. How poor and how low of you. That is gutter level. That is really sewer level and you deserve to hear about it constantly. Your lax morals on this thread is on full display for all to see, and your hypocrisy, bar none would make even slithering and slimiest of characters not even trust you.

Your agenda is worthless and your point from day one is utter rubbish and has thus far to this point degraded into compost. You comparing Homosexuality to RACE is woeful and is DISRESPECTFUl of people from varying ethnic backgrounds and nationalities. Homosexuality varies, from those borm with effeminate behavior, to those who grew up experimenting, from those who were abused as children or had bad experiences with the opposite sex, thus choosing the route of homosexuality.

Then you have the imprisoned people who are starved and very thirsty for sesxual release, choosing to ravage those of the same sex rather than consult Ms. Palmer or 5 Finger Jack. You are an example of teh consequences of sin upon humanity and you ought to be fully ashamed of yourself.
Catcher1 wrote:
is not a choice.
It can be. About time you stop peddlking your filth and finally post something relating to the Topic so we can get off this very wicked conversation about the gay rights. To THIS DAY you have ALL FAILED miserably, to answer my question about same sex and opposite sex incest between consenting adults, whether that is acceptable or not acceptable to you, just to show how hypocritical and foolish you all are. You not believing in a supreme being will not exempt you from giving answers when it's all said and done Mr. 1.

CS.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#495510 Feb 27, 2013
Pilgrim_ wrote:
I have a belief this thread will regain its former glory. I pray that guardian angels protect this thread and keep it holy.
I felt a calling to come to this thread and minister. You don't suppose that ... nah! I'd know if I were an angel, wouldn't I?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#495511 Feb 27, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
dr Shrink is owner not only you, but all those to whom he send His handsome smelly celestial spiritual loud farts,
ALSO INCLUDED IS HL,
so,you are all retarded and sick mentaly and spiritualy clients of dr Shrink
AND YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS ON DAILY BASE
I know Doc.........

You dont have to tell me that..........

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#495512 Feb 27, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
It can stop if you guys back up and not reinvite the subject. If it's brought up again, then I won't be responsible for the upheaval it may cause.
Shalom.
Zionist regime's Secretary of Offense.
CS...they didn't come here and start this discussion. They came because it was already going on. They came to defend the other side.

The question is...who started it? Who said the horrid things about a group of people that caused IANS, HL, Tide, Catcher, Scar...to feel the need to come to the defense of the gay community.

They didn't come because any of you think it is a sin...that it goes against God's word...they came because of the vile, nasty, derogatory remarks that were being made.

I didn't start this conversation...they didn't start it...so wonder who did.

Maybe that person that started this conversation only wanted his side to be represented...sit back and espouse his opinions and everyone else keep their mouth shut.

Wonder who was responsible for the upheaval?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#495514 Feb 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
The first angel sounded and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood and they were cast upon the earth and the third part of trees were burnt up and all green grass was burnt up.
Hi LW..........

Green Grass and High Tides Forever..........

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#495515 Feb 27, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd speak out against him, but he owns me..........
.. owns you ??..

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#495516 Feb 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Looneytunes.
These sorts of ramblings would be comical, if they weren't so damaging to our society.
What's damaged is your moral compass Mr. 1.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#495517 Feb 27, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong my friend
I am from Europa
Atheism is more huge from Islam in Europa,
Islam is powerful in the Egipt,africa,arabien,but not eUROPA,
THERE IS IN EUROPA MANY MUSLIMS BUT THEY DON'T EXCERCIZE THEIR RELIGION LIKE ISLAM QUARAN REQUIRE?
at first search for true evidences about this,and after this post about Europa
you are confused,because first you claim Christianity is Huge ,now you claim Islam is Huge?
SO?WHAT IS YOUR TRUTH?
Both huge Shrink. In fact Islam gain more converts than Christianity. What put Christianity on even ground with Islam, is that Christianity have as much, or even more money than Islam.

Islam have the oil, but Christianity dominant in most industrialized rich countries.

Yes Shrink, atheism strong in europe, but atheism cannot stand up to Islam. Thing is they scared to. They write anything about Islam in they newspaper, Islamist burn it down and go kill them.

So secular humanist can't stand up to Islam, but we can, Christianity can. And Christianity, will, it must.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#495519 Feb 27, 2013
Pilgrim_ wrote:
Poor Mr Grumpy is a victim of persecution and prejudice because someone dared put a Bible in his hotel room :D
Good analysis, Aristotle. Shouldn't you be praying?
Adam

#495522 Feb 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. on this thread, I rarely respond to posts addressing homosexuality. It's not the topic ..
.. you, Adam and Q obsess on the subject. You want the battle, gives you an opportunity to wave your bible, demean a group of people and claim self-righteous indignation ..

Freedom of Speech the Constitution says we all got a right to speak.You say the wrong thing.What the bible says toward your wick demonic sexuality comes not from me it comes from the lord of worlds.
and start listen Gods Word. I ve never claimed being self-rightious. I am just a servant of god.
Adam

#495523 Feb 27, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 743,975
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Tim Osman 118,299
Messed Up Sex Stories (Aug '11) 5 min PDX Dave 4
Last Word + 2 7 min Kid_Tomorrow 833
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Mychihuahuawillbite 545,104
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 11 min NoBody 5,401
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min EdmondWA 95,762
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min Dr_Zorderz 260,206
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lyndi 174,203
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 3 hr Hot Top 2020 979

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE