“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#495468 Feb 27, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Some --seems to forget that it is not just Christians that know that homosexual acts are wrong / un-Natural.
There are a LOT of non Christians/and or non believers that KNOW it is un-Natural/ wrong.
If I were not a Christian, I would still know that homosexual ACTS
were wrong and un-natural
.. will you take a stand against the evils that some churches perpetrate ??..

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#495469 Feb 27, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
We don't have to share setting cultural norms with your church.
And we don't have to share setting cultural norms with your secular humanism.

The only thing we ALL should try to do is attempt to get along & not bash each other for our opinions and/or beliefs.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#495470 Feb 27, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you offended?
Are you afraid?
Do you fear the maelstrom of molten metal, rock and flames of spiritual deletion?
There is much fear in your words Mr. 1. Fear leads to anger, anger causes rash decisions which may lead to chaos and destruction. Your words are rash and filled with fear Mr. 1. Worse even, you lie and you do so in a desperate attempt to drum up sympathy for yourself and a virtual mob against me. Homosexuals are people, this was never the debate. Homosexuality is a perverted and dispicable act. that's where the debate is.
Don't lie to make yourself look good Mr. Catcher 1, for you will eventually be doing yourself and your pagan band of not so merry men a disservice.
The Zionist Lionist.
well stated.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#495471 Feb 27, 2013
Pilgrim_ wrote:
<quoted text>
:) The fruits of atheism are plain to see.
and those fruits rot and are corrupted and defiled to the core.

With Established Harem

#495472 Feb 27, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text> but I just recently (a few days to a week ago) just heard of NAMbLA...
.. I call bulls*it ..

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#495473 Feb 27, 2013
Pilgrim_ wrote:
See the atheists are back with avengence. Why do they care?
Guilt. some of it is that they no have nothing better to do, but is mostly guilt that bring them back to the billboard.

Because most them come from the religion Christianity. They know what the bible say in store for them when they die rejecting Jesus Christ.

So they here with they conscience full of guilt shame and condemnation, and trying to find one Christian, anywhere in all of topix land, that will give them even a crumb or sand grain of hope that they won't face what Jesus Christ say they will face when they die, and most of them old and no have much longer in this existence.

and when you see the desperation in they writing and how insecure they is about secular humanism, it sad.

thing is even when they find even one Christian...[and I no think they find that Christian on this billboard]
...that give them that sand grain of hope that they won't be condemned to eternal terror in they rejection of Jesus Christ, they still not satisfied. because [fear]is a drug. and no matter if they find that one christian that give them a tiny hope that they no have to face what the bible say, they can't stop the gnawing and gnashing of teeth sense in they stomach, that Jesus Christ is real and will follow through on the bible punishment for them.

Christianity OWNS them. Thing is they put the chain around they own neck. sad indeed.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#495474 Feb 27, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Annie, I would like to first and foremost apologize to you my emotional outburst was uncalled for, if I caused any offence to you I apologize again from my heart and soul. I do not believe homosexuality is a sin to me it is no different than being born the way we look, there were many that have been killed because of differences it is shocking to me to think that in this century many are unenlightened to the fact that we are all the same. We all want to be loved and to find love, we all deserve to be happy and to flourish. I also apologize to all who have ever found my postings distasteful or offensive in any way, shape or form. Only God has the right to judge we do not it is not our place I have always believe this and I shall continue to say this. I hope to hear from you cher and your son is blessed to have a mother like you. You remind me of my maman too in a way, she will not come to California with me so we go there to visit her. What is your understanding of what Christianity is cher? I am sure you probably know what I think it is, but what do you think?
There is no need to apologize Seraphine.

My thoughts on any religion...

I believe that we all have to find that which helps us along in life...brings us direction...brings us peace.

We all travel different paths...some times those paths cross briefly...sometimes we stop and share for a while that which we have in common...hopefully going on our way with a little better understanding of our differences.

Sometimes our paths change directions...we head off down a path that is unknown...is it the right path...is it the wrong path...one doesn't know until it has been traveled. I believe in the end we will return to the path that we were meant to travel.

Even if the path turns out not to be the one that we were meant to be on...there are treasures along the way...things to be collected...things to learn from. If one takes something away from it...maybe it was not the wrong path after all...just a side trip...a side trip that was intended.

One has to be careful though while traveling along their path...that you don't block the paths of others...or try to force them in to taking your own.

There is a homeless man that waits every morning on the sidewalk across the street. He waits for his breakfast that is handed out from a local charity. When someone comes he steps aside...letting them pass...giving them room to get by. When they have gone on their way he steps back to his spot and continues waiting.

That is how I think life should be...giving people room to continue along their own path.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#495475 Feb 27, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Any Christian that is against abuse, speaks out, wants to see the guilty ppunished, etc has plenty of credibility.
I'm not really interested in what most Christians consider "guilty." Take this thread, for instance. Judging by the amount of energy devoted to them, Christians here find the tiny and insignificant NAMBLA about thirty times more of a problem than the oldest, largest, wealthiest and most influential man-boy love association in the world, the Roman Catholic Church, or CaMBLA as it should probably be known.
Skombolis wrote:
Do you renounce your citizenship when politicians do things that dont represent you?
I'd give you an answer to that, but you wouldn't understand it.

With Established Harem

#495476 Feb 27, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>faster wilder oscar make from you Homosexual,as you are able to convert this filthy sold soul to devil rambling around past since Internet exist, and blaspheming God with guys like you?
.. it's about time a believer call out this pestilence known as Dr. Shrink instead of encouraging him ..

.. kudos ..

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#495477 Feb 27, 2013
Pilgrim_ wrote:
I think it is sad that so many people here believe life has no meaning, no purpose. They want to drag others into their darkness and sin. Its very sad.
Satan's work is never done.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#495478 Feb 27, 2013
The Son of God Music Ministry
He Will Increase

"A mighty fortress is our God, a bulwark never failing;
Our helper He, amid the flood of mortal ills prevailing:
FOR STILL...OUR ANCIENT FOE... doth seek to work us woe;
His craft and powír are great, and, armed with cruel hate,
On earth is not his equal.

Did we in our own strength confide, our striving would be losing,
Were not the right Man on our side, the Man of Godís own choosing:
Dost ask who that may be? Christ Jesus, it is He;
Lord Sabaoth, His Name, from age to age the same,
And He must win the battle.

And though this world, with devils filled, SHOULD THREATEN TO UNDO US,
WE WILL NOT FEAR, FOR GOD hath willed His truth to triumph through us;
The Prince of Darkness grim, we tremble not for him;
His rage we can endure, for lo, his doom is sure,
One little word shall fell him.

That word above all earthly powírs, no thanks to them, abideth;
The Spirit and the gifts are ours through Him Who with us sideth;
Let goods and kindred go, this mortal life also;
The body they may kill: Godís truth abideth still,
HIS KINGDOM IS FOREVER..."

Amen

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#495479 Feb 27, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>and those fruits rot and are corrupted and defiled to the core.
In the same way that you don't care about what atheists have to say about Christianity, atheists don't care what your opinion is of atheists.

There is a key difference, however, and that is the atheist has heard your opinion of atheists far longer than you've heard our opinion of Christianity, and we must not forget, that until relatively recent - modern - times, the opinion of Christianity concerning atheists was pretty straightforward and to the point.

Christianity tried to kill us.

That was the solution Christianity had for atheists and others who did not accept Christian doctrine.

"Kill them", was how Christianity voiced its opinion concerning non Christians and atheists.

Get used to our opinions, and don't be surprised when they don't mirror your own, because for some, this is the first time you've heard other than Christian opinions of Christianity, and in case you haven't noticed, they aren't too favorable.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#495480 Feb 27, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Guilt. some of it is that they no have nothing better to do, but is mostly guilt that bring them back to the billboard.
Because most them come from the religion Christianity. They know what the bible say in store for them when they die rejecting Jesus Christ.
So they here with they conscience full of guilt shame and condemnation, and trying to find one Christian, anywhere in all of topix land, that will give them even a crumb or sand grain of hope that they won't face what Jesus Christ say they will face when they die, and most of them old and no have much longer in this existence.
and when you see the desperation in they writing and how insecure they is about secular humanism, it sad.
thing is even when they find even one Christian...[and I no think they find that Christian on this billboard]
...that give them that sand grain of hope that they won't be condemned to eternal terror in they rejection of Jesus Christ, they still not satisfied. because [fear]is a drug. and no matter if they find that one christian that give them a tiny hope that they no have to face what the bible say, they can't stop the gnawing and gnashing of teeth sense in they stomach, that Jesus Christ is real and will follow through on the bible punishment for them.
Christianity OWNS them. Thing is they put the chain around they own neck. sad indeed.
Trifecta1, Good post and observations.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#495481 Feb 27, 2013
Have a great day. Peace and God's blessing to all.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#495482 Feb 27, 2013
Behold he cometh with clouds;and every eye shall see him,and they also which pierced him;and all kindereds of the earth shall wail because of him.Amen.

He that hath a ear,let him hear what the spirit saith unto the churches;To him that overcometh will I to eat of the tree of life which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:Theses things saith he that is holy he that is true he that hath the key of David he that openeth and no man shutteth and shutteth and no man openeth.

The first beast was like a lion and the second beast like a calf,and the thrid beast had a face as a man and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

And when he opened the fourth seal I heard the voice of the fourth beast say Come and see.

Of the tribe of Simeon were seal twelve thousand of the tribe of levi were sealed twelve thousand of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#495483 Feb 27, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
In the same way that you don't care about what atheists have to say about Christianity, atheists don't care what your opinion is of atheists.
There is a key difference, however, and that is the atheist has heard your opinion of atheists far longer than you've heard our opinion of Christianity, and we must not forget, that until relatively recent - modern - times, the opinion of Christianity concerning atheists was pretty straightforward and to the point.
Christianity tried to kill us.
That was the solution Christianity had for atheists and others who did not accept Christian doctrine.
"Kill them", was how Christianity voiced its opinion concerning non Christians and atheists.
Get used to our opinions, and don't be surprised when they don't mirror your own, because for some, this is the first time you've heard other than Christian opinions of Christianity, and in case you haven't noticed, they aren't too favorable.
me laughing!

writer please, spare me. There is not much philosophy I no know about. I was into buddhism, and all the buddhist I meet are part of the sect that no believe in no creator and most very anti-christian with they atheistic beliefs.

So I'm sure some Christians on the billboard will see your opinion of christianity for the first time, but to me, is all old and recycled talking points, nothing new, except maybe the delusional mindset that a person no possess free will.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#495484 Feb 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. it's about time a believer call out this pestilence known as Dr. Shrink instead of encouraging him ..
.. kudos ..
I'd speak out against him, but he owns me..........

Fennario

#495485 Feb 27, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon amie, thank you for your comments. We are curious to know your meaning of Church? Do you mean the institution? The leadership perhaps? What of the dogma and doctrines?
I mean the traditions and teachings of Christianity, its culture, its mythology, its rituals, its iconography, its history, and other abstractions.

I also mean the clergy that administers it, and the body of believers that underwrite it and who think, speak, and vote according to their dicta.

And for Dim and other excessively concrete thinkers, I'll include the buildings.
Seraphine wrote:
Not all Christians are the same however I will venture to say that many of them see us as too liberal and that is an opinion nothing more, nothing less.
Yes, I know. I think most Christians would be better people without the church steering them. Jesus was a radical liberal, for example, but few Christians are - at least in America, the case I know best. The church is conservative - the clergy, that is - and mostly teaches the faithful to be the same. Have you seen them railing against public health care in America?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#495486 Feb 27, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of you Christians have to admit that you're secretly loving at least some of what we heathens bring to the mix, which you have rarely or never seen.
I think "loving" might be a bit strong but if they are honest...you guys did bring some good side affects.

Before you guys showed up...they were at each others throats. When the "bad" show up...it unites them in a common cause. It brings unity among them.

Fennario

#495487 Feb 27, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Actually, I pretty much insist on that. Ask Dim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Dave Nelson 775,493
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min hojo 559,587
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Just Think 265,164
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 16 min duststorm 441,781
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min Chris Clearwater 175,666
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min pmscomputers 96,744
"1-STATE Solution" for ISRAEL says U.N. Official 40 min YTubeHeadlines 1
More from around the web