“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#495067 Feb 26, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Fart at you,you stupid BS SINCE INTERNET EXIST?
put on your stupid head helmet with red light,wear short women slips, bra, and run around the streets like 911 on sirene apperaing from your a...
For sure your free will without of green or yellow lights will lead you to the mentaly sick retarded half heads like you
Did the Holy Spirit inspire the above post?

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#495068 Feb 26, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Here is snippet or two... or three of the NAMbLA homosexual "hobbyist" and how they justify their incursions":
"...advocates are attempting to create an ACADEMIC RATIONALE...
"Some of the information on this site is so terrifying to someone who has three granddaughters that I cannot express my shock, said Hartle."
"How prevalent is pedophilia among women?
Hampton says that he gets an average of more than 200 reports related to female pedophilia on the Internet each day, including websites, message boards and other forums.
Its growing, he says of the presence of female pedophilia on the Web, though sites related to male pedophilia are increasing at about 10 times the rate."
==========
<<<makes a soft gesture with his hands>>> "Rationale" they call it... Emancipation they call it... human rights of adults and the young!
God calls it sin, perversion... and obviously for those who haven't yet been turned out and reprobated ----> It is obviously sick in the head.
Shame on you Christians and Nons who lend support to this kind of thing.
The abysmal muck is back.

San Francisco, CA

#495069 Feb 26, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps there are more than two groups?
Or is that concept too hard for someone who hangs with people very invested in making it only two groups and hating everyone in the other?
More paranoia.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#495070 Feb 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh what Joy... ImPastor Ca-, I mean ImPoster Cat-.... what I mean is... Pastor Catheter speaks.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#495071 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
If your "for" gay kissing in public because everyone has a right to their personal choices, then you shouldn't be bothered by a friggin nativity scene at Christmas.
You don't know the difference between kissing and friggin?

San Francisco, CA

#495072 Feb 26, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That was frigging hilarious, by gob, and Dim bit like a fish. Nom nom nom.
Did you ever see the movie Schmucks?
Yes, in a clear demonstration of paranoia, Skom replied to my initial "good-bye" post by asking why I selected one of HIS posts to make the announcement and of course he knew why I selected his post since I have been stalking him in just about every "room" he has frequented so that I can lie and be dishonest but unlike you I am not a bigot.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#495073 Feb 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Pilgrim....
:-)
Sounds like a open'n line fer a John Wayne scene.

San Francisco

#495074 Feb 26, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
since it says of those in the days of noah "their thoughts were continually wicked before the Lord and violence filled the land", i would say that the moral of the flood story is: repent of your evil thoughts towards God and of your violence towards one and other.
simple enough?
"as it was in the days of noah, so shall it be in the end" Jesus
Genesis 6:5 "Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the land, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually."

This seems to imply that God can't see the future, don't you think? According to Genesis, God could not predict what humans would become ahead of time, say, before he created them. Furthermore, the flood didn't fix the problem, did it? Otherwise, there would have been no need for Jesus, would there? So it seems like God doesn't know what he's doing. And when God does try and "fix" the situation, does God do it in a loving way? Only if you consider global genocide and being tortured and left to die of exposure "loving".

“Saved. ”

#495075 Feb 26, 2013
Pastor Catheter... what is your view on NAMbLA please "learned" sir?

San Francisco, CA

#495076 Feb 26, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>GOD isn't hiding :)
Hiding never claimed she was god.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#495077 Feb 26, 2013
simplyput wrote:
Don't tell me what I meant, when I say 'I am PROUD to be a Christian.--- That is EXACTLY what I meant to say.!
You never gave a reason.
simplyput wrote:
My Church has no accomplishents, you say?
There is no reason to preserve it. It is a net burden. I don't of any use for it that couldn't be better accomplished without it.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#495078 Feb 26, 2013
Your church contributed to that in a major way.
Now, when you say "[my]'church'," are you referring to the same "church" I haven't stepped foot in, as a member and/or affiliate, in literally 31 years? And by saying "[my]'church'," I can assume you know what "church" I'm affiliated with, yes?
Disagree.
My whole day has been made better by the intelligent people who came before me - my shower with hot water on demand, the Internet, my car, the garage door opener, the movies, the CD I heard in the car, etc. The idiots have have only been a problem once. Someone wasted about ten seconds of my time with his driving.
So, I can safely assume that you perceive the crowning achievements of man to be the inventions that made your life more convenient, yes? Allow me to warn you, then. The more convenient life becomes, the more likely the more lazy one will become. Laziness is destructive.
What one Christians believes doesn't matter to an unbeliever.
It should. Of a surety, as many denominations there are, there exists just as many beliefs that differ from one another. Some might benefit you. Some might actually harm you.
It's what you believe as a collective and how it informs your behavior that matters, that is, how deeply the church has imprinted its values into you. The church teaches many Christians to despise their own flesh.
By your use of the term "church," I can only assume you mean Christendom as a whole and not just one denomination. And not every denomination in "Christianity" believes and teaches identically. Some militia groups claim the banner while hate-mongering. Others have invented some of the most vile torture instruments in history, to force conversion. Perhaps, it's not a good idea to generalize Christianity, then.

San Francisco

#495079 Feb 26, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Would you tell another person that it is okay to steal? The Bible does not say sin is okay, convince others it is okay... nor does it distinguish between one's own views and the views of a secular world... sin is sin. Homosexuality is considered a sin in the Bible and it is not okay like some gay-affirming, reprobated Christians would have you to believe.
What do you suppose the rationale for condemning homosexuality would be? After all, here is a book which also says ham and cheese sandwiches are an abomination, with no explanation. It also affirms slavery. It also says if you rape a virgin the solution is to force her to marry her attacker. So the morality of the Bible seems pretty random and without any rationale, don't you think?

San Francisco, CA

#495080 Feb 26, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>This is true... so a bigot calling another person a bigot is like a poor person calling another person poor... but perversion is an entirely different story. Is there sexual perversion in all of us?
In you and Counter_Strike, definitely.

You guys reek of perversion.

Oh, and abysmal muckery too.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#495081 Feb 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont have to tell us..........

We noticed yo0ur return..........

#495082 Feb 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiding never claimed she was god.
No, but she's gotten pretty close at times..........

San Francisco

#495083 Feb 26, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Do you remember when the twin towers came down and a lot of people were asking, "Where is the outrage from the Muslim community?"
I'm kind of looking at it like that... where is the outrage against NAMbLA from the gay community on here or at the gay parade or gay conventions? That is why I mentioned it in a exclusive way. Do you thoroughly condemn NAMbLA... it's push on the Boy Scouts through representation of the ACLU and the like also?
Gay people do speak out against NAMBLA, maybe you just aren't paying attention. Moreover, NAMBLA is already pretty marginalized, as opposed to Islamic groups you are comparing gay groups to.
NAMbLA... it's push on the Boy Scouts through representation of the ACLU and the like also?
Huh? Do you have a citation for this?
mobile7

Hendersonville, NC

#495084 Feb 26, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Would you tell another person that it is okay to steal? The Bible does not say sin is okay, convince others it is okay... nor does it distinguish between one's own views and the views of a secular world... sin is sin. Homosexuality is considered a sin in the Bible and it is not okay like some gay-affirming, reprobated Christians would have you to believe.

Most of those "gay affirming christians"" don't condone the sin, they just happen to be a more mature Christian than those of you who are too hypocritical to realize that you sin just as much as anybody else does.

#495085 Feb 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you giving your word, or is is this one more personal decision that is subject to a change of mind when you see the dishonesty and bigotry from the denials to Juicy and other posters so that everybody in here knows your delusional hate and although there are only 6 or 7 people here we know you won't be able to even change the church which you dishonestly refuse to define and then claim you did but you haven't and everybody sees you for the bigoted hateful person that you are?
Nice run on sentence..........

I'm proud of you. We'll Americanize you yet..........

“Saved. ”

#495086 Feb 26, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you suppose the rationale for condemning homosexuality would be? After all, here is a book which also says ham and cheese sandwiches are an abomination, with no explanation. It also affirms slavery. It also says if you rape a virgin the solution is to force her to marry her attacker. So the morality of the Bible seems pretty random and without any rationale, don't you think?
Homoesexuality is sin and perversion period... same with other fornications.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min onemale 265,375
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min nanoanomaly 777,404
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min hojo 560,141
women should be slaves to men (Dec '13) 37 min Lumajuice 32
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 39,365
What Is Right With the USA 1 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 6
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr MUQ2 37,841
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Freebird USA 175,775
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 96,839
More from around the web