“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#495025 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Belated Merry Christmas!
Happy upcoming Easter!

Oooops...did I sound too Christian on that one?

Okay...make it...

Hope you get some chocolate in your Bunny Basket!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#495026 Feb 26, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>(key Jeopardy theme song) I'll take "what's a hypocrite" for $200 Alec! Some of these so-called Humanist would be great if not for their views on other humans. Ironic but not surprising. But they tell each other enough times that they are better people so they have started to believe it. Outside looking in its an ugly view Now claiming wanting to stop the spread of Christianty and not wanting Christians to be allowed to exercise any part of their faith in public or too close to their tennis courts is just "preference".She prefers to be a bigot
Yeah ~ cracks me up; how offensive can a group of people singing be? LOL.... thank GOD for SCROLL :O)

#495028 Feb 26, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me what I meant, when I say 'I am PROUD to be a Christian.--- That is EXACTLY what I meant to say.!
My gosh! you guys act like I am putting my fingers CROSSED in your face!, and there you go backing away from me!.does it SCARE you
that bad for a Christian to say they are PROUD to be a Christian???
My Church has no accomplishents, you say?
Church is the 'PEOPLE and with GOD we have many accompishments!
without the PEOPLE you just have a Church building, comprehenda?
Maybe they need to work out what Congregational money contributes to before they start nit picking the people. Maybe.....?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#495029 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because nobdy prays to Smurfs.
Because Smurf's influence had nothing to do with the founding of our country.
Because Smurf's are cartoon friggin characters.
derp
I think it is mainly because they are blue...

#495030 Feb 26, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>We all pay the piper at some point brother. I take no comfort in that as no matter what people say or for the most part do I certainly dont wish upon anybody to be a lost soul. It is one thing to reject Christianity. Its even more to imo to even reject the concept of God and make science into a god. Sure science has its place. But all of this (earth, universe, people) wasnt some incredibly fortuitous and mathmatically impossible imo coincidence that formed a perfect working self-sustaining self-replicating universe. One day they will stand before the creator they mocked. I pray from now till then they look around and can see God cause its easy to do imo (T) PEACE
GOD isn't hiding :)

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#495031 Feb 26, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Maybe I missed it but I have seen one gay put NAMbLA in a "moderate" negative light... I've seen another mention their association with the IGLA from another thread... but nope, no direct condemnation of it.
Why's that?
You phrase your request in such an exclusive and narrow way.

Why not just ask; Who is against the abuse of children?

I certainly am.

I don't think it serves the best interests of children, the one broad and singular group that is affected by abuse, to exclude all adult societal groups in society, except for one small component, when you ask.

Who is against the abuse of children?

I am.

Ask that.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#495034 Feb 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Yes, you are all those things, and far worse.
And your point being what? Like I care what you think of me.
Catcher1 wrote:
But I'm not here to score points.
Yes you are. It is very obvious.
Catcher1 wrote:
(You just lost a few however: In your last sentence, telling me I'm not smart, you wrote "here," when you meant "hear."

That was a type-O. Yet, you pointing that out still doesn't make you smart. You having a degree in law is ironic, since you're such a Lawless individual, who is hateful and rebellious against the Laws and statutes of the Most High One and who easily perverts morality by insulting our forefathers, calling debauchery and other moral stains, natural and moral.

By the way, aside from purchasing your law degree, maybe you should also look into purchasing a pound of common sense and two measures of wisdom.
Catcher1 wrote:
There's a difference you know.)
Yes I know. Look up wisdom and common sense. You'll see you barely have any of these treats in your goodie bag.
Catcher1 wrote:
The purpose of my posts to you,
Has no purpose.
Catcher1 wrote:
once I found out what you are, is to call you out as a scourge on our society, a running sore, a toxin.
Fail.

Your opinion of me is none of my business. If your opinions on certain issues since coming in here were important even in the least regard, then maybe I would be a bit concerned.

Try again.
Catcher1 wrote:
You are nothing but a pernicious bigot.
Meh....I suppose it takes one to know one, right?

:)

CS.

#495035 Feb 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> It is said that Easter is one of the remnants of MU...and it fits the requirements. The chamber gasses and faults that caused it's sinking also kept these parts from sinking etc.
I am glad you are replying to my postings, as I am learning from you ~ and for that, I thank you :)

#495037 Feb 26, 2013
Pilgrim_ wrote:
Good morning all.
Peace be with you, Christian and non Christian alike.
Hi Pilgrim, nice to see you again :)

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#495038 Feb 26, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Fangina didn't stick around.
I was hoping to do some matchmaking.
You know what I'm talkin'bout.
FANGINA! stopped in, then left.

You cannot control it, you can only hope to avoid it.

Such is FANGINA!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#495039 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that kind of like the gays attacking the people that are ex-gays? And the gays attacking any and all forms of "gay therapy" for those that don't want to be gay? Is that like black men attacking other black men for being "too white"?
Years ago I was good friends with this black family. They had a teenage daughter that was told by other black teenagers that she was too white.

Why?

She worked hard in school...didn't dress nor talk as they did...took dance lessons...etc etc. They would have nothing to do with her.

RR there are people that discriminate in every race, creed, color and sexual orientation. For those that can't "see" this...they are "blind".

I'll go one step further...IMO...there is bigotry in all of us...most of us however...try not to feed it.

Kind of like the Cherokee legend...

Two wolves live inside us...one evil...one good...

The one that wins is...

The one you feed.

#495040 Feb 26, 2013
Pilgrim_ wrote:
Going to be hanging here for a while. fyi I was on here yesterday as unregistered Justice. Decided to resurrect my old log in :)
Ahhhh.... glad you are going to stay, we need you here :)

#495042 Feb 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Blessed are the peacemakers
for they shall be the sons of God.
~ Jesus Christ
Thought for the Day
Great Scripture :)

#495043 Feb 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, My heart is burdened for someone whom I love, who is gracious, kind, giving, loving, but who seems so confused when it comes to spiritual things. Like many people, this one claims a belief in you, but also believes that all other religions who worship their god, worship the same God. Jehovah God please open their eyes to see that you alone are the one true God. You are the creator and sent your precious son Jesus as the Savior of the world. Your Holy Spirit is the one who convicts us and guides us and seals us unto the day of redemption. You are the God of love and mercy above all, but also of justice and accountabilty. There is so much confusion in hearts around the world. You are not the author of confusion (according to your own Word, our Holy Bible). Please, let it be crystal clear to these lost souls that you are the answer to their hurts, problems, their searching and longing for something...the fulfillment of that empty place...the peace that passes all understanding. You are God. I beg you to show me what I can do or say to enlighten even one more soul. Work through me, Father, your loving child and willing servant. Thank you for hearing my prayer and for working in all of our lives. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen xx

#495044 Feb 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Friend....LOL....I would LOVE to go to Australia (but of course bring our dogs...a full blooded Rottweiler (100 pounds) a Golden retriever...and a part Husky. Sarah told me Australia is TOUGH on letting dogs into the country.
Do you see me waving at you now (your night)?
Gods Peace and Love
Yeah ~ it is tough bringing doggies into Australia because we don't have rabies and a lot of the ticks and things that are prevalent in some of the doggies and areas of elsewhere. But, quarantine is available, of course :) and I would so love to see you down here :)

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#495045 Feb 26, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
You phrase your request in such an exclusive and narrow way.
Why not just ask; Who is against the abuse of children?
I certainly am.
I don't think it serves the best interests of children, the one broad and singular group that is affected by abuse, to exclude all adult societal groups in society, except for one small component, when you ask.
Who is against the abuse of children?
I am.
Ask that.
Do you remember when the twin towers came down and a lot of people were asking, "Where is the outrage from the Muslim community?"

I'm kind of looking at it like that... where is the outrage against NAMbLA from the gay community on here or at the gay parade or gay conventions? That is why I mentioned it in a exclusive way. Do you thoroughly condemn NAMbLA... it's push on the Boy Scouts through representation of the ACLU and the like also?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#495046 Feb 26, 2013
Pilgrim_ wrote:
Brother Lee Love, nice handle. Hebrews 13:1 "Let brotherly love continue." A motto for this thread!
rebuking and condemning Evil, which lately on the billboard has been secular humanism, is love.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#495047 Feb 26, 2013
Edit: through it's representation "by" the ACLU...

#495048 Feb 26, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.
Amen .....

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#495049 Feb 26, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
Why don't you go to an atheist or homosexual thread where you can find common ground
Because this is a great thread now. You have to admit that this thread was as dull as a sermon before we freethinkers arrived.

Besides, Dim needs me here. I'm his mentor. I'm going to try to teach him the manners that his mother and preacher never taught him.

It's not his fault. I think that he was raised by a she-wolf, then repeatedly butt-raped in prison. It will take months or years of patience and a LOT of tough love to overcome a thing like that, but I will be here for Dim to ride him through this.
Counter_Strike wrote:
I feel somehow that you wouldn't be so expressive in public.
Probably not.

But that reflects more on people like you than on people like me. We are only free to express our opinions in words when you are limited to expressing yours in words. Your argument is failing. Your church is hemorrhaging congregants, tithes, and social clout.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 542,731
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Dr_Zorderz 259,578
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 12 min DEMI Lovato 1,852
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min Lyndi 173,702
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min Stilgar Fifrawi 739,551
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 52 min Patrick n Angela 227,595
The Anti-Christ 56 min Bev Jamison 8

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••