“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#495018 Feb 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
@AnnieJ
I don´t know much about child abuse. The most cases I heared find a connection between homo/Bi-sexuality and child molestation..
If you wanted to know...the info is out there. You have just chosen to concentrate on that which you oppose...those that you hate.

Read the article that I posted...I think that you will find...child abuse is committed by all groups of people.

Think about it Adam...since most rapes are committed against females...who is raping them?

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#495019 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There are moral believers & immoral believers in both the Democrat & Republican parties.
But I tend to believe that the Democrats lean more to the immoral side of things.
Since maybe the 1970s. I don't believe it has always been so. Do you?

Andrew (CS).

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#495020 Feb 26, 2013
Sora wrote:
Bonjour Monsieur, yes I do for most of what we have seen many of the people who come are not only missing something but they are missing a vital component of the hyman condition: socialization. Then another problem is these people are brainwashed into believing the doctrines of the institution.
Hi, Sora.

We agree here. Especially when it comes to doctrine, and I want to emphasize; Any doctrine. Critical thinking skills are a vital component to ensuring we are making the best decisions possible. We also have to draw upon information from all sources to make those decisions.
Sora wrote:
For myself and my soulmate in regards to human beings our parents were our first teachers yes we are Catholic but we also use common sense and reason. We follow no people but we do listen to them.
I agree.

You can listen to a person or people, and that does not mean you follow them.

Multiple points of view and drawing from that in a reasoned way in my opinion, is a good process.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#495021 Feb 26, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy. More hate from a bigot. What a waste.
The abysmal muck has indeed returned, problem is they don't realise that they are the mucky ones LOL

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#495022 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that kind of like the gays attacking the people that are ex-gays? And the gays attacking any and all forms of "gay therapy" for those that don't want to be gay? Is that like black men attacking other black men for being "too white"?
Yup.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#495023 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a great day, God bless you!
>:)
Booooooriiiiiiiing!

LOL

Have a marvelous day RR!!!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#495024 Feb 26, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
some scientists have stated that even if every person alive, today, went "green," that it's still too late to reverse the damage done to our planet.
Your church contributed to that in a major way.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
our societies suffer more from the ignorance of men than it does profit from our intelligence.
Disagree.

My whole day has been made better by the intelligent people who came before me - my shower with hot water on demand, the Internet, my car, the garage door opener, the movies, the CD I heard in the car, etc. The idiots have have only been a problem once. Someone wasted about ten seconds of my time with his driving.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
I refuse to believe that we, as flesh and blood, are genetically predisposed to sin. I believe that that belief is based on a most erroneous interpretation of what's written in the bible.

What one Christians believes doesn't matter to an unbeliever. It's what you believe as a collective and how it informs your behavior that matters, that is, how deeply the church has imprinted its values into you. The church teaches many Christians to despise their own flesh.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#495025 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Belated Merry Christmas!
Happy upcoming Easter!

Oooops...did I sound too Christian on that one?

Okay...make it...

Hope you get some chocolate in your Bunny Basket!

#495026 Feb 26, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>(key Jeopardy theme song) I'll take "what's a hypocrite" for $200 Alec! Some of these so-called Humanist would be great if not for their views on other humans. Ironic but not surprising. But they tell each other enough times that they are better people so they have started to believe it. Outside looking in its an ugly view Now claiming wanting to stop the spread of Christianty and not wanting Christians to be allowed to exercise any part of their faith in public or too close to their tennis courts is just "preference".She prefers to be a bigot
Yeah ~ cracks me up; how offensive can a group of people singing be? LOL.... thank GOD for SCROLL :O)

#495028 Feb 26, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me what I meant, when I say 'I am PROUD to be a Christian.--- That is EXACTLY what I meant to say.!
My gosh! you guys act like I am putting my fingers CROSSED in your face!, and there you go backing away from me!.does it SCARE you
that bad for a Christian to say they are PROUD to be a Christian???
My Church has no accomplishents, you say?
Church is the 'PEOPLE and with GOD we have many accompishments!
without the PEOPLE you just have a Church building, comprehenda?
Maybe they need to work out what Congregational money contributes to before they start nit picking the people. Maybe.....?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#495029 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because nobdy prays to Smurfs.
Because Smurf's influence had nothing to do with the founding of our country.
Because Smurf's are cartoon friggin characters.
derp
I think it is mainly because they are blue...

#495030 Feb 26, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>We all pay the piper at some point brother. I take no comfort in that as no matter what people say or for the most part do I certainly dont wish upon anybody to be a lost soul. It is one thing to reject Christianity. Its even more to imo to even reject the concept of God and make science into a god. Sure science has its place. But all of this (earth, universe, people) wasnt some incredibly fortuitous and mathmatically impossible imo coincidence that formed a perfect working self-sustaining self-replicating universe. One day they will stand before the creator they mocked. I pray from now till then they look around and can see God cause its easy to do imo (T) PEACE
GOD isn't hiding :)

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#495031 Feb 26, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Maybe I missed it but I have seen one gay put NAMbLA in a "moderate" negative light... I've seen another mention their association with the IGLA from another thread... but nope, no direct condemnation of it.
Why's that?
You phrase your request in such an exclusive and narrow way.

Why not just ask; Who is against the abuse of children?

I certainly am.

I don't think it serves the best interests of children, the one broad and singular group that is affected by abuse, to exclude all adult societal groups in society, except for one small component, when you ask.

Who is against the abuse of children?

I am.

Ask that.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#495034 Feb 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Yes, you are all those things, and far worse.
And your point being what? Like I care what you think of me.
Catcher1 wrote:
But I'm not here to score points.
Yes you are. It is very obvious.
Catcher1 wrote:
(You just lost a few however: In your last sentence, telling me I'm not smart, you wrote "here," when you meant "hear."

That was a type-O. Yet, you pointing that out still doesn't make you smart. You having a degree in law is ironic, since you're such a Lawless individual, who is hateful and rebellious against the Laws and statutes of the Most High One and who easily perverts morality by insulting our forefathers, calling debauchery and other moral stains, natural and moral.

By the way, aside from purchasing your law degree, maybe you should also look into purchasing a pound of common sense and two measures of wisdom.
Catcher1 wrote:
There's a difference you know.)
Yes I know. Look up wisdom and common sense. You'll see you barely have any of these treats in your goodie bag.
Catcher1 wrote:
The purpose of my posts to you,
Has no purpose.
Catcher1 wrote:
once I found out what you are, is to call you out as a scourge on our society, a running sore, a toxin.
Fail.

Your opinion of me is none of my business. If your opinions on certain issues since coming in here were important even in the least regard, then maybe I would be a bit concerned.

Try again.
Catcher1 wrote:
You are nothing but a pernicious bigot.
Meh....I suppose it takes one to know one, right?

:)

CS.

#495035 Feb 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> It is said that Easter is one of the remnants of MU...and it fits the requirements. The chamber gasses and faults that caused it's sinking also kept these parts from sinking etc.
I am glad you are replying to my postings, as I am learning from you ~ and for that, I thank you :)

#495037 Feb 26, 2013
Pilgrim_ wrote:
Good morning all.
Peace be with you, Christian and non Christian alike.
Hi Pilgrim, nice to see you again :)

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#495038 Feb 26, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Fangina didn't stick around.
I was hoping to do some matchmaking.
You know what I'm talkin'bout.
FANGINA! stopped in, then left.

You cannot control it, you can only hope to avoid it.

Such is FANGINA!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#495039 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that kind of like the gays attacking the people that are ex-gays? And the gays attacking any and all forms of "gay therapy" for those that don't want to be gay? Is that like black men attacking other black men for being "too white"?
Years ago I was good friends with this black family. They had a teenage daughter that was told by other black teenagers that she was too white.

Why?

She worked hard in school...didn't dress nor talk as they did...took dance lessons...etc etc. They would have nothing to do with her.

RR there are people that discriminate in every race, creed, color and sexual orientation. For those that can't "see" this...they are "blind".

I'll go one step further...IMO...there is bigotry in all of us...most of us however...try not to feed it.

Kind of like the Cherokee legend...

Two wolves live inside us...one evil...one good...

The one that wins is...

The one you feed.

#495040 Feb 26, 2013
Pilgrim_ wrote:
Going to be hanging here for a while. fyi I was on here yesterday as unregistered Justice. Decided to resurrect my old log in :)
Ahhhh.... glad you are going to stay, we need you here :)

#495042 Feb 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
“Blessed are the peacemakers
for they shall be the sons of God.”
~ Jesus Christ
Thought for the Day
Great Scripture :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min marge 558,832
bless the jews (Nov '08) 3 min Alive jews freedom 7,046
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min UWarRaceMaKEWORLD... 4,674
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Catcher1 773,384
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 14 min Neelakaran 1,233
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 24 min WasteWater 5,700
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 26 min NFL fanny fart 119,632
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min WasteWater 264,975
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Catcher1 175,509
More from around the web