Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#495000 Feb 26, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea about a sister organization...you will have to research that.
If Nambla is flaunting their pedophilia in public...why are they not arrested.
I know that in your quest to shine a light on homosexuality that you are trying to point out all of their "sins". Shouldn't we instead be focused on every offender of child abuse...whether they be pedophiles, homosexuals, lesbians, heterosexual males and females? They all deserve to be prosecuted...sent to prison...and in my opinion...if we didn't live in a civilized country...let them have a taste of what they imposed on a defenseless victim.
You are turning the crime of pedophilia in to a homosexual crime. That is not fair to those that have been victimized by those outside the homosexual community.
Yes, Annie, you are correct. This is a problem that happens everywhere, it has no boundaries, and it is not confined to one group of people.

For people to paint the problem as being confined to just one section of society is reckless and is not facing the reality of child abuse.

"German Protestant church issues apology for sexual abuse by clerics. "We ask the victims for forgiveness"
http://www.christiancentury.org/article/2010-...

"Welcome to a collection of news reports of ministers sexually abusing children"
http://www.reformation.com/

Child Sexual Abuse in the Church - "Though father-daughter sexual abuse account for 75% of incestuous relationships, we must not forget that sibling sexual abuse is also of concern"
http://www.directionjournal.org/article/...

"How should Christians respond to non-consensual incest relationships? Should the perpetrator be treated as a criminal and completely cast aside by the church? How should the church respond to consensual incest relationships?" http://www.revelife.com/724558457/incestuous-...

"One in three-to-four girls, and one in five-to-seven boys are sexually abused before they turn 18, an overwhelming incidence of which happens within the family. These statistics are well known among industry professionals, who are often quick to add, "and this is a notoriously under reported crime."
http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2...

"Heterosexual men, who do not find sex with other men satisfactory, perpetrate most child sexual abuse. Many child molesters, even though they are heterosexual, abuse both boys and girls."
http://www.womensweb.ca/violence/incest/myths...

The Google search I ran, don't take my word for it.
https://www.google.com/search...

Look for yourselves.

People are fooling themselves if they think child abuse only happens within one group of people, or in only one area of society.

You are certainly ignoring the problem if you think it cannot happen in a Church, your Church, the Church.

It happens everywhere, and it isn't confined to one group of people.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#495001 Feb 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
I changed my mind.
Please notice that I did not give my word. It was just a personal decision, and I had the right to change my mind.
Besides, if you parse my post very, very carefully, everybody will be able to see that I actually did not say that I was leaving, just that I felt unable to contribute further.
When I give my word, I keep it. But when I make a personal decision, I can change it, and besides I am careful to leave myself some wiggle room in case I am criticized.
That was frigging hilarious, by gob, and Dim bit like a fish. Nom nom nom.

Did you ever see the movie Schmucks?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#495002 Feb 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you australia for the song Way back home.Sounds like Depeche mode.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dl4ZgzOIA2kXX
:)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#495003 Feb 26, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Make fun of those atheist all you want...just leave us agnostics alone!
Just kidding...as long a you don't mind a little poking at the Christians.
How boring would it be if we all just said "God Bless" and "Have a great day"? LOL
Have a great day, God bless you!

>:)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#495004 Feb 26, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Sora are good examples. Too bad that you are so atypical for your church. It doesn't seem to have influenced you at all. How could anybody object to religion as you live it?
You other Christians that want to blame everybody but yourselves, please note this. If you could be good neighbors like this, we wouldn't have so much cause to denounce your church and the way it makes so many of you. It's you Dim and Trifecta, not jealously or insecurity as you suggest when trying to divert criticism. You are neither a threat nor possessors of anything enviable.
Nobody here hates Christians for being Christians. We have a problem with the kind of people that most of you have allowed yourselves to become. You've let yourselves go intellectually and morally. We need many fewer of you being led by the nose into homophobia, atheophobia, and antiscientism for starters.
People like Sora and Seraphime aren't made by the church. They seem to have transcended its worst influences. Congratulations. You are welcome neighbors.
Nobody here hates atheists for being atheists. We have a problem with the kind of people that most of you have allowed yourselves to become. You've let yourselves go intellectually and morally. We need many fewer of you being led by the nose into homophobia, atheophobia, and antiscientism for starters.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#495005 Feb 26, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Well...I don't do God Bless but I have been known to throw out a few Have a great days!...on my nicer days!
Belated Merry Christmas!

Fennario

#495006 Feb 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Please notice that I did not give my word.
Are you fishing in the aquarium? Here comes Dim.

< Nom nom nom >
Skombolis wrote:
LOL
I should have known! Hey dummy, nobody ...
You're laughing? That's good.

< Dim removed from hook and deposited back in the tank >

[96 secs of Monty Python]

#495007 Feb 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> That's very good.
NOW if the "hole" was created before 12,000 years ago(that's the time of gamma radiation influx along with changing C14 in the earth atmosphere due to the Vela X supernova, then all your radiological readings will have to be readjusted if that area was affected by gamma and even possibly particles later, and dating is all but out of the question...as it could be pff by 10-40,000 years or more.
Good thing we can still use high pressure fracture of crystal to at least tell us that extreme high pressure created those stresses.
Oh, by the way...has anyone ever measured that quartz stress in subduction pressure? It sure would be a shame if that would make it's way into a "crater" through a fault and screw up the calculations of 2 grains of quartz thought to be the result of an impact explosion that had no tektite glass evidence on the site huh?
Some things just crack me up ~ science and their additives to food and chemicals are making us sick enough that the prescribed drugs has just blown way of proportion, the Govts know it is happening and plan to ban stuff some time down the track - making sure they don't hurt any of the Companies financially, to the detriment of the people. Great team....

They admit they don't know much about most of our DNA, but admit to stuffing it up ~ and people actually believe they know how the world as we know it today began, and can use all sorts of tests and theories to prove their point.

Then, when they realise they were wrong, they just write a new thesis... and explain that science is a living and learning process. They learn from their mistakes, as such. Enough to make people sick; really sick.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#495008 Feb 26, 2013
Why not say "one nation, under Smurfs"?
Because nobdy prays to Smurfs.

Because Smurf's influence had nothing to do with the founding of our country.

Because Smurf's are cartoon friggin characters.

derp

#495009 Feb 26, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Amen my friend, amen.
Cheers and Greetings Lawest100, another great day in the Land Down Under even though it is a full moon LOL

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#495010 Feb 26, 2013
Christians that won't attack "sinners" are vilified and told that they are not True Believers ®©. We see that right here on this thread. They posted a YouTube link a few days ago of some militant Christians bullying one of their own - a woman - for being too tolerant of gays. And several of the local faithful piled on - I don't recall which. I think that they were attacking Le_Le at the time.
Is that kind of like the gays attacking the people that are ex-gays? And the gays attacking any and all forms of "gay therapy" for those that don't want to be gay? Is that like black men attacking other black men for being "too white"?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#495011 Feb 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
I don´t know much about child abuse. The most cases OF child molestation I heared finds a connection between homo gay guys and bi-sexualits.
Your location says Germany.

Just where in Germany?

"The Evangelical Church in the Rhineland, the second largest Protestant Church in Germany, is the latest church body to apologize to victims of sexual abuse in their institutions.

The vice-president of the church, Petra Bosse-Huber, said on March 22 in Duesseldorf,“We are ashamed and upset that such infringements apparently also happened in our church and in our social welfare department. We ask the victims for forgiveness.”

Her apology came just days after Pope Benedict XVI apologized for abuses that had occurred in Roman Catholic institutions in Ireland and been kept under wraps for decades. Irish bishops, Benedict said, had “failed, at times grievously, to apply the long-established norms of canon law to the crime of child abuse,” thus enabling abusers to strike again.
http://www.christiancentury.org/article/2010-...

That seems to be a fairly major development. In Germany.

A Google search looking at abuses within the Protestant Church...
https://www.google.com/search...

In Germany.

Don't take my word for it. Look for yourselves.

#495012 Feb 26, 2013
Justice wrote:
"Oh, how precious time is! Blessed are those who know how to make good use of it. Oh, if only all could understand how precious time is, undoubtedly everyone would do his best to spend it in a praiseworthy manner!"
Time is amazing :)

It can fly by so fast our heads almost spin and 4 minutes waiting for an egg to boil can drag on seemingly for ages. Thinking back down memory lane, we really realise how precious time is, and how precious our loved ones were :)

Fennario

#495013 Feb 26, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
Skombolis is Dim
It's catchy, huh?

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#495014 Feb 26, 2013
Maybe I missed it but I have seen one gay put NAMbLA in a "moderate" negative light... I've seen another mention their association with the IGLA from another thread... but nope, no direct condemnation of it.

Why's that?

#495015 Feb 26, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Serah, that is what I do with the misfits here, I don't bother to get caught up in their useless tripe because they are not interesting in learning anything for Godly edification, but just to further their own Godless tripe for useless debate, like the Bible says, they profess themselves to be wise and have become fools instead, and they think that they can convey their "wisdom" upon us that our faith is in vain because they are blind to that very truth that we live by.
Excellent Post :)

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#495016 Feb 26, 2013
Edit: "I've seen another mention NAMbLA's assoication with the IGLA from another thread..."

#495017 Feb 26, 2013
Disney wrote:
<quoted text>Good word. While I know we disagree at times in the end that's what will matter. As you know in the politics forum it got heated but we are bold in saying our faith isn't in this nation or any other but in Christ and Christ alone! This is clear in Clearwater!
It's clear down here too ~ but not to all LOL

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#495018 Feb 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
@AnnieJ
I don´t know much about child abuse. The most cases I heared find a connection between homo/Bi-sexuality and child molestation..
If you wanted to know...the info is out there. You have just chosen to concentrate on that which you oppose...those that you hate.

Read the article that I posted...I think that you will find...child abuse is committed by all groups of people.

Think about it Adam...since most rapes are committed against females...who is raping them?

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#495019 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There are moral believers & immoral believers in both the Democrat & Republican parties.
But I tend to believe that the Democrats lean more to the immoral side of things.
Since maybe the 1970s. I don't believe it has always been so. Do you?

Andrew (CS).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min PadMark 678,808
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 45 min Sigmund Drumpf 2,300
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 59 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,829
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr ROCCO 118,815
ladies have you ever cheated on your BF while h... (Sep '15) 2 hr Crazy night 12
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 2 hr Red nissan 74
Cammack Village PUNKS 3 hr Snails Pace 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 hr May2017 NewsGlobal 982,133
More from around the web