Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#494980 Feb 26, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Make fun of those atheist all you want...just leave us agnostics alone!
Just kidding...as long a you don't mind a little poking at the Christians.
How boring would it be if we all just said "God Bless" and "Have a great day"? LOL
Who you calling boring?.....

God Bless and Have a great day!!

:-P~
Sora

El Cajon, CA

#494982 Feb 26, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess everyone has their dark days.
I'm somewhat hesitant to give too many personal details on the Internet. I'm an evolutionary anthropologist. I study people from both a biological and cultural sense - how they interact, how society affects biology, etc.
Martinique produces good rum! Yum :)
Bonjour Madame, yes we all do indeed but how we get through them defines who we are and reveals our strength. I too study people similar to the way you do we have lived with many over the years and it helps me in my work to know and to understand these people firsthand is best. The languages are an added benefit it helps me to become part of the world they inhabit.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#494983 Feb 26, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Here is snippet or two... or three of the NAMbLA homosexual "hobbyist" and how they justify their incursions":
"...advocates are attempting to create an ACADEMIC RATIONALE...
"Some of the information on this site is so terrifying to someone who has three granddaughters that I cannot express my shock,” said Hartle."
"How prevalent is pedophilia among women?
Hampton says that he gets an average of more than 200 reports related to female pedophilia on the Internet each day, including websites, message boards and other forums.
It’s growing, he says of the presence of female pedophilia on the Web, though sites related to male pedophilia are increasing at about 10 times the rate."
==========
<<<makes a soft gesture with his hands>>> "Rationale" they call it... Emancipation they call it... human rights of adults and the young!
God calls it sin, perversion... and obviously for those who haven't yet been turned out and reprobated ----> It is obviously sick in the head.
Shame on you Christians and Nons who lend support to this kind of thing.
Your bias is showing Quin. According to your logic...

Since incest is primarily committed by a father or step-father...yet most here support fatherhood...

Shame on you Christians and Nons who lend support to this kind of thing.

Both crimes are equal are they not...or do you thing that incest is not as big of sin since it is committed mainly by heterosexuals...by fathers.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#494984 Feb 26, 2013
BTW I have seen NO ONE on this thread defend pedophilia nor incest.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#494985 Feb 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who you calling boring?.....
God Bless and Have a great day!!
:-P~
LOL

Well...I don't do God Bless but I have been known to throw out a few Have a great days!...on my nicer days!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#494986 Feb 26, 2013
God doesn't love certain people BECAUSE they're 'gay', but i believe He still loves them DESPITE of their belief that they're 'gay':)
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#494987 Feb 26, 2013
@AnnieJ

I don´t know much about child abuse. The most cases I heared find a connection between homo/Bi-sexuality and child molestation..

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#494988 Feb 26, 2013
Skombolis wrote:

But isn't that really just catering to the 10% of parents that compla in?
You'll see it differently if you live long enough to be in the minority. It's coming.

I'd bet a tidy sum that that is a pseudoprinciple for you anyway, a dishonest tactic of offering a principle that you don't really respect to another in the hope that he will. The proof of that would be to see how you respond to the argument being offered to you if you were in the ten percent, and something like "We No Longer Believe In Gods" were put on the money. Would you say, "You're right - the majority shouldn't do anything because only ten percent of us find their preferences objectionable and exclusionary."

We both know that you wouldn't. You would not accept it if offered in defense of using the money that way, for example. But you will g ladly offer it now.

Is that integrity?
Skombolis wrote:
If most people want to have a Christmas play why should they not be able to?
You can - at church or home. Enjoy! But keep off of and out of public property and the public dime. We insist.
Skombolis wrote:
all children should feel included
They don't. I didn't.

I always found the prayer you stuck in the Pledge creepy and embarrassing. What in hell is it doing in there anyway? It's a commercial for faith and religion in the public schools. Why not say "one nation, under Smurfs"? It's just as inane and just as off putting.

Nobody is waiting for you to understand that or to ever care. We'll simply make the corrections and institute the rules characteristic of secular governments as soon as we can.
Sora

El Cajon, CA

#494989 Feb 26, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> Do I think some of the people that *wander* into a cult are looking for something that they feel they are missing and yearn for? Yes, I do.
I wouldn't begin to try and identify all of the possible reasons. Suffice to say, they are likely susceptible to seeing something where there is no genuine benefit, effect or ... solace ... to be found.
Maybe those leaders have some insight into that state, can identify that within an individual, and use that to advantage. Who knows?
Bonjour Monsieur, yes I do for most of what we have seen many of the people who come are not only missing something but they are missing a vital component of the hyman condition: socialization. Then another problem is these people are brainwashed into believing the doctrines of the institution. For myself and my soulmate in regards to human beings our parents were our first teachers yes we are Catholic but we also use common sense and reason. We follow no people but we do listen to them.
Adam

#494990 Feb 26, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
BTW I have seen NO ONE on this thread defend pedophilia nor incest.
But you defend homo-bisexual,right?
Adam

#494991 Feb 26, 2013
I don´t know much about child abuse. The most cases OF child molestation I heared finds a connection between homo gay guys and bi-sexualits.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#494992 Feb 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
God is inside.....He "sees" all
((*_-))
Exactly ~ there is no fooling GOD :)

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#494993 Feb 26, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
I agree completely. River Tam is a real treasure.
Fangina didn't stick around.

I was hoping to do some matchmaking.

You know what I'm talkin'bout.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#494994 Feb 26, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Is it arrogance that does not allow one to see one's self worth?
I don't think so, though one can assume that over-confidence is akin to arrogance. It is indeed a fine line. Basically, IANS and his crew simply doesn't understand.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#494995 Feb 26, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
What do we often see happen to those Christians who express a more progressive version of their ideology?
I see a lot of "luke warm" and "spitting out". That can't be good for the church, to spit out their best and brightest. Oh well.
You're right.

Christians that won't attack "sinners" are vilified and told that they are not True Believers ®©. We see that right here on this thread. They posted a YouTube link a few days ago of some militant Christians bullying one of their own - a woman - for being too tolerant of gays. And several of the local faithful piled on - I don't recall which. I think that they were attacking Le_Le at the time.

Did you see that spectacle?

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#494996 Feb 26, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea about a sister organization...you will have to research that.
Posted a few posts back.
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
If Nambla is flaunting their pedophilia in public...why are they not arrested.
They're flaunting their pedophiliac interests in public, at the gay conventions and the like. Some have been arrested but others pony up behind lawyers claiming free speech.
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that in your quest to shine a light on homosexuality that you are trying to point out all of their "sins".
And you would like me to shine the light away from the sin of homosexuality... I understand why... Part of the reason is because your son is gay and my posts are not aimed directly at you or your son... I'm speaking from a biblical standpoint in general against that particular perversion.
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't we instead be focused on every offender of child abuse...whether they be pedophiles, homosexuals, lesbians, heterosexual males and females? They all deserve to be prosecuted...sent to prison...and in my opinion...if we didn't live in a civilized country...let them have a taste of what they imposed on a defenseless victim.
I have before but right now I am talking about NAMbLA, HIV/AIDS, The Women's Auxiliary to NAMbLA... other fornications whether it be hetero/bestial or some other perversion.
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are turning the crime of pedophilia in to a homosexual crime.
Whether they are hetero or homo it is sick... in the RCC, 3 out of 4 pedophiliacs are homosexual... according to that study anyways.
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not fair to those that have been victimized by those outside the homosexual community.
If I'm talking about NAMbLA's acceptance into the gay community then of course it's not going to be fair since they are all homosexuals.
Adam

#494997 Feb 26, 2013
Good night everyone. I think today was a good day.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#494998 Feb 26, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Little Whispers
Just waving Hi
I'd tell Larry I have liked him being around but I am not sure he would believe it coming from me LOL
He and I used to see a lot of things the same way. Maybe a lot has changed. maybe not as much as we think. Time will tell
Anyway, hope your day is a good one
(T) Peace
Hey Skom;

Yes time tell all stories and might add sometimes seals the wounds.
I had alot of scraps with people and seems like I just cannot get enough just go right back for more lol.It like going into a candy jar for another sample lol.If I did not scrap with them or take a poke and play abit you can bet I did not care for them that is just me as I am.lol.have a good one.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#494999 Feb 26, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>

You can - at church or home. Enjoy! But keep off of and out of public property and the public dime. We insist.
There you go again with the delusional "we"

There is no large group behind you that Christianity has to answer to

Or by "we" do you mean less than 1% of the population that is not only is atheist but anti-Christian?

The other 99% don't care what you insist when exercising our right to religion as allowed by law and that most certainly doesn't restrict us to our homes. Saying that while uses a couple of examples where it may be restricted doesn't make your claim we need to restrict it to the home any more valid

Again, intellectual dishonesty

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#495000 Feb 26, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea about a sister organization...you will have to research that.
If Nambla is flaunting their pedophilia in public...why are they not arrested.
I know that in your quest to shine a light on homosexuality that you are trying to point out all of their "sins". Shouldn't we instead be focused on every offender of child abuse...whether they be pedophiles, homosexuals, lesbians, heterosexual males and females? They all deserve to be prosecuted...sent to prison...and in my opinion...if we didn't live in a civilized country...let them have a taste of what they imposed on a defenseless victim.
You are turning the crime of pedophilia in to a homosexual crime. That is not fair to those that have been victimized by those outside the homosexual community.
Yes, Annie, you are correct. This is a problem that happens everywhere, it has no boundaries, and it is not confined to one group of people.

For people to paint the problem as being confined to just one section of society is reckless and is not facing the reality of child abuse.

"German Protestant church issues apology for sexual abuse by clerics. "We ask the victims for forgiveness"
http://www.christiancentury.org/article/2010-...

"Welcome to a collection of news reports of ministers sexually abusing children"
http://www.reformation.com/

Child Sexual Abuse in the Church - "Though father-daughter sexual abuse account for 75% of incestuous relationships, we must not forget that sibling sexual abuse is also of concern"
http://www.directionjournal.org/article/...

"How should Christians respond to non-consensual incest relationships? Should the perpetrator be treated as a criminal and completely cast aside by the church? How should the church respond to consensual incest relationships?" http://www.revelife.com/724558457/incestuous-...

"One in three-to-four girls, and one in five-to-seven boys are sexually abused before they turn 18, an overwhelming incidence of which happens within the family. These statistics are well known among industry professionals, who are often quick to add, "and this is a notoriously under reported crime."
http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2...

"Heterosexual men, who do not find sex with other men satisfactory, perpetrate most child sexual abuse. Many child molesters, even though they are heterosexual, abuse both boys and girls."
http://www.womensweb.ca/violence/incest/myths...

The Google search I ran, don't take my word for it.
https://www.google.com/search...

Look for yourselves.

People are fooling themselves if they think child abuse only happens within one group of people, or in only one area of society.

You are certainly ignoring the problem if you think it cannot happen in a Church, your Church, the Church.

It happens everywhere, and it isn't confined to one group of people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min Toby 105,622
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min here 48,795
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Rosesz 646,670
Sometimes, a Lesbian Is Just a Lesbian 22 min miss f 36b 2
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 24 min Doctor REALITY 2
Family members... 25 min miss f 36b 2
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 38 min KellyP_Onuandher 2,067
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 51 min Trump is a clown 971,708
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Buck Crick 281,266
More from around the web