Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#494922 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, sumbitch.....
That makes perfect sense.
"I tried bowling for a while...it didn't turn me in to a bowler"
Thank you for an open & honest response.
I still have more questions, I'll post them as they come.
LOL Glad that I could help!

I just knew that bowling analogy would clear things up!

I am not in to all this high-tech crap. Basics...just plain old basics.

I don't know RR...

When my son first came out to me...I understood very little. I went in search of answers. I am grateful to several in the gay community that were kind, patient, understanding and allowed me to ask questions.

I don't know if I can help with any of your other questions but I will be glad to share my perspective...for what it is worth.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#494923 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. I disagreed with her, too.
It's like if she asked me "Why are you a Christian?"
"You don't understand us, so don't worry about it."
She'd be like WTF?!?
I am absolutely open for discussion, that's why I'm here.
(also to make fun of atheists)
>:)
Make fun of those atheist all you want...just leave us agnostics alone!

Just kidding...as long a you don't mind a little poking at the Christians.

How boring would it be if we all just said "God Bless" and "Have a great day"? LOL

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#494924 Feb 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ATTENTION ALL CHRISTIANS
Please note, RiversideRedneck is one of you.
A Christian.
A follower of Jesus.
Not a secular humanist.
Not in the "bad" group.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION
That's kind of how I feel about NAMbLA. They are homosexuals... they consider themselves a part of the lgbtq community... they are pedophiles who prey on boys and have an influence on the Boy Scouts issue... they are accepted into gay conventions and were once part of the International Gay and Lesbian Association... they are part of the homosexual community.

Is that fair to all gays?

#494925 Feb 26, 2013
...and the only reason why the International Gay and Lesbian Association (IGLA) dropped them was because they lost they initially lost their consultative status at the U.N. (have gained it back) and they stood to lose a lot of money from Congress because of their initial acceptance of this pedophile group.

#494926 Feb 26, 2013
Edit: "...was because they initially lost their consultative status ..."

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#494927 Feb 26, 2013
For whosoever is born of God overcometh the world.
1 John 5:4

Location hidden

#494928 Feb 26, 2013
Theses things I have spoken unto you,that in Me ye might have peace.In the world ye shall have tribulation;but be of good cheer I have over come the world. John 16:33

Location hidden

#494929 Feb 26, 2013
Wo is he that overcometh the world but he that believe that Jesus is the Son of God.
1 John 5:5

Location hidden

#494930 Feb 26, 2013
not wo should be who in post
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#494931 Feb 26, 2013
Homosexuals and everybody needs the cure. Jesus is the healing hand. Come to Jesus.He is our master

Location hidden

#494932 Feb 26, 2013
But thanks to God which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.1 Corinthians 15:57
Nay in all theses things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.Romans 8:37
Adam

#494933 Feb 26, 2013

Location hidden

#494934 Feb 26, 2013
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony;and they loved not their lives unto the death.Revealtions 12:11

Location hidden

#494935 Feb 26, 2013
Be not overcome of evil but overcome evil with good.Romans 12:21
Adam

#494936 Feb 26, 2013

Location hidden

#494937 Feb 26, 2013
To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life;which is in the midst of the paradise of God.Revelation 2:7

Location hidden

#494938 Feb 26, 2013
He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.Revelation 2:11

Location hidden

#494940 Feb 26, 2013
To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna.Revelation 2:17

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#494941 Feb 26, 2013
Are there pedophiles in the gay community? Of course there are...there are some in every group of people. It touches the lives of all of our children.

On top of the problem of pedophilia we also have incest. Which does as much...possibly more...since it is committed by someone that is supposed to love them and protect them.

This is an informative site ( a .org one for those who prefer that) that reveals the horrifying statistics.

Child abuse...is child abuse...no matter who commits that abuse it is a growing problem in our society. More needs to be done to protect these children. In our need to point fingers at one group...we are ignoring where most of this abuse comes from.

http://www.svfreenyc.org/survivors_factsheet_...

Excerpt from article...

One of the nation's leading researchers on child sexual abuse, David Finkelhor, estimates that 1,000,000 Americans are victims of father-daughter incest, and 16,000 new cases occur annually (Finkelhor, 1983). However, Finkelhor's statistics may be significantly low because they are based primarily on accounts of white, middle-class women and may not adequately represent low-income and minority women (Matsakis, 1991).

Victims of incest are often extremely reluctant to reveal that they are being abused because their abuser is a person in a position of trust and authority for the victim. Often the incest victim does not understand -- or they deny -- that anything is wrong with the behavior they are encountering (Vanderbilt, 1992). Many young incest victims accept and believe the perpetrator's explanation that this is a "learning experience" that happens in every family by an older family member. Incest victims may fear they will be disbelieved, blamed or punished if they report their abuse.

Location hidden

#494943 Feb 26, 2013
He that overcometh and keepeth My works unto the end to him will I give the power over the nations.
Revelation 2:26

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Gods r Delusion x... 673,296
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min Rob Ford Sr 286,296
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Catcher1 104,723
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr _Drifter 981,314
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr _Drifter 4,052
_____POPE Francis 100% EXPOSED_____ 2 hr Peter Ross 9
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Peter Ross 445,813
More from around the web