Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#494687 Feb 25, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Too tough for you.
Settle down Little Ians or I am gonna ground you from looking up to him for a week. Just kidding. Wow..could you imagine having to go a whole week without looking up to an anonymous poster on the Internet? Why who would be your new surrogate daddy? I upped my ridicule 30% btw.....:)

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#494688 Feb 25, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>They would not have the gutz to waltz into a Church and sprout off all of this stuff but find it no issue coming into a Forum for JESUS and giving it their best.
Ah, well; I am lucky, my little scroll roll on my mousey doesn't even cause RSI LOL
I have a magic mouse, I love my magic mouse, it's so easy to just scroll on by... tralalala la!

Keyboard warriors assemble!!!

L@L

I crack myself up...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#494689 Feb 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>The requirment for faith is belief. The requirement for orientation is attraction. If a guy engages with sex with another man for gratification and is attracted to him then he's gay. I guess ppl can think otherwise as is their right but thats as simple as it gets to me. Or at least bi if he is also attracted to women
Perhaps.

I'm attracted to females. There is no requirement ,on my part, that they must be lesbian females (when I need sex). The actual act of sex is a very, very small part of your overall sexuality. The terms homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual are nothing more than labels.

I don't have sex with men so I'm labeled a homosexual. I enjoy the company of men just as I do girls.

When we look at people as individuals, the labels will peel off and fall.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#494690 Feb 25, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about all of the parades, but in the area I live in we have Homecoming parades, Fall Festival parades, Halloween parades. WE have never had a Christmas parade, I suppose if I lived near a big city. But The Macy's Thanksgiving parade does not include anything about God, and the President has called Christmas trees, holiday trees...holiday parties, holiday presents, Happy Holidays! There are not many things that are left with the name of Jesus in it. The name of Jesus angers more people than I have ever seen. I do know that Disney World promotes a homosexual day just for them for being special. They do not promote straight people day.....Now Dolly Wood was going to start it the last time I went two years ago. I honestly find it appauling that any place that promotes someones sexual appetites a special day, no longer gets my business. I honestly don't care if a homosexual feels like they are born that way or not. I was born straight, and I am a Christian by my own beliefs. If anyone has a problem with it, tobad, get over it, I am here. Right? That would be just as bad as someone says lets give an all black day, or white, or hispanic. What would be okay is Special Olympics day or something in that order. Oh yes when you see the Easter parades and they have the Easter bunny in it...It is not about God, it is about the Easter bunny and the sale of candy. I have never seen a Pride parade, would you care to explain? Just my opinion.
Just google Christian Parades and you will find that there are several.

I don't know why there aren't more. Anyone can apply for a permit to have a parade. I doubt if it would be denied as long as it is for peaceful intent.

Why do you think that churches don't apply to have parades?

I lived in this one city for a while and the Hindus had built a new temple. They held a parade for the entire city. Many people went to watch. Several of the main streets were closed down for a couple of hours.

IMO If Christians wanted parades they could have them. I actually think it would a good idea for churches in small towns to join together with other churches in their area and put one together. Kids love parades and most high school bands look for things to participate in.

Why don't you in your area put one together?

I lived in a town of 16,000 when my kids were small...they had a Christmas parade for the city. It was huge. There were all kinds of floats including those from all of the area churches. There were bands, scouts, ball teams, bands, clowns...it was great fun.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#494691 Feb 25, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mind associating myself with Secular Humanism as long as I coincidentally agree with what I've seen of it. My limited reading about it (mostly just on Topix) didn't change my worldview. I don't study it or look for guidance within it's structure. I'm glad that it has been fleshed out for those looking for something packaged and ready for delivery.
Yeah, I pretty much agree.

There are many things I might agree with in a philosophy, a hobby or past time, politically or by situation
Tide with Beach wrote:
I could be put in a lot of boxes, so I'd rather be put in the Secular Humanist box than many others. Of course, if people could just deal with what's in front of them, that would be better.
Most of the time I don't broadcast those too much. I've mentioned on the forums here what I do for a living and a few things from my past - outdoors man, chainsaws, Military and such, but my personal views or those "codified" aspects of myself I'm selective about and reluctant to divulge in a *check list format*.

I am an atheist, and beyond that, people will have to gather what other things there are that I embrace or find validity in from my conversations or by my thoughts expressed here, out in public etc...

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#494692 Feb 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Settle down Little Ians or I am gonna ground you from looking up to him for a week. Just kidding. Wow..could you imagine having to go a whole week without looking up to an anonymous poster on the Internet? Why who would be your new surrogate daddy? I upped my ridicule 30% btw.....:)
Ridicule isn't going to work for you.

I can see that now.

You like it too much.

I'll switch back to pointing out your mistakes because at least that is fun for me. It's like doing puzzles.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#494693 Feb 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Now I know you lie a lot Catcher but even for you its kinda hard to say Little Ians doesnt look up to Ians when he posted specifically that he does.Am I paranoid Tide claimed he looks up to Ians when he said he does? And paranoid? Why would I be worried about that? I think its hilarious LOL. You just try that tactic at everything dont you?
You keep showing it.

You're fixated on individuals and whether they are liars or look up to others and what tactics they are using and how hypocritical they are and how they function as a group and what their hidden agendas are and how they said something and now they say something different, and on and on.

I have just one question for you: Why?

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#494694 Feb 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Bonsoir mon amie Seraphine, I have learned sometime ago to NEVER say NEVER to anything happening, perhaps someday I will get to sample this unusaul dish.
Blessings.
Bonsoir mon ami, it is a good philosophy to have and yes I am sure you shall try it someday or something similar.

Location hidden

#494695 Feb 25, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. He reminds me of something I once said with his name. People can say and do whatever they want, God and His will be done as sure as the tide will ebb and flow. Its funny and kind of sad that people that are obviously opposed to Christ think they are doing anything here Take care.
We all pay the piper at some point brother. I take no comfort in that as no matter what people say or for the most part do I certainly dont wish upon anybody to be a lost soul. It is one thing to reject Christianity. Its even more to imo to even reject the concept of God and make science into a god. Sure science has its place. But all of this (earth, universe, people) wasnt some incredibly fortuitous and mathmatically impossible imo coincidence that formed a perfect working self-sustaining self-replicating universe. One day they will stand before the creator they mocked. I pray from now till then they look around and can see God cause its easy to do imo (T) PEACE

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#494696 Feb 25, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he's convicted, I don't care who he is, doing that stuff to children is not on. I found another article on the matter if anyone is interested:
http://www.sfexaminer.com/topics/larry-brinki...
:'{
Guy's a mess.

Location hidden

#494697 Feb 25, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridicule isn't going to work for you.
I can see that now.
You like it too much.
I'll switch back to pointing out your mistakes because at least that is fun for me. It's like doing puzzles.
I thought looking up to dudes on the internet was fun for you? Oh wait my bad, thats a need. Well do what ya gotta do. Just dont scrimp on the looking up by spending too much time on me. I'd hate to see you become your own man on an anonymous message board. Who knows what kind of domino effect that could have?
Sora

San Diego, CA

#494698 Feb 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Bonsoir Monsieur Sora, hope you are having a Blessed day day IN the Lord.
Bonsoir Monsieur, my days are all blessed and happy although there have been sad times, God gave me Seraphine to help me through them. Soon I shall tell you if you do not already know, the more I tell people the less it hurts.

Location hidden

#494699 Feb 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep showing it.
You're fixated on individuals and whether they are liars or look up to others and what tactics they are using and how hypocritical they are and how they function as a group and what their hidden agendas are and how they said something and now they say something different, and on and on.
I dont like liars and bigots. It really isnt complicated.i was going to add a comment but I am sure one of you will prove my point in a reply

“The..”

#494700 Feb 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
At ease, Private Show.
Thank you Sir!

LOL.. another great joke! We may just make a Court Jester out of you yet, it will certainly be a promotion from Town Drunk :D

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#494701 Feb 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>If it wasnt during class and was elective and 55% was the higest peercentage of agreement then I simply would not allow my child to participate. Although I would think they could find something that a larger majority would be ok with as I think that should be the goal to have as many kids involved as possible. I cant imagine a scenario where you example would fit that but if it did then yes I would not oppose it but would not let my childc participate and would probably be looking at other schools if that many were into devil worship. But I wouldnt try to restrict what others do if they decided fairly
OK. I disagree but accept your honesty and reasonable explantion.

Thanks.

“The..”

#494702 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Statistically speaking, you should remember that probably 75% of those people in government, which the government is-people, are Christian. It is their American right to display anything religious that they want.
And nobody can stop them.
HA HA HA!

Another Brilliant post!

<3

Embrace the grey.

#494703 Feb 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
You keep showing it.
I can tell you why.

I might wait though, to build suspense.

Skom will appreciate the theatrics.

Location hidden

#494704 Feb 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
The terms homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual are nothing more than labels.I don't have sex with men so I'm labeled a homosexual. I enjoy the company of men just as I do girls.
When we look at people as individuals, the labels will peel off and fall.
From my understanding and from what you seem to be confirming with women there is a much bigger emotional connection when being intimate. I have always thought that is why women can often 'experiment' and go back because to them the sex part is just part of it. Im not saying guys are unfeeling but you know what I mean. Anyway I agree with you on the labels. Personally I dont like them and have little use for most of them. People are just people. You strike me as someone who can handle a lot but I am sure others get beaten down with all sorts of labels. Man is always trying to label, seperate, and elevate himself above others. Just weak egos imo.ppl comfortable in their own skin are more likely to just see other people imo (T) PEACE

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#494705 Feb 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Great song sis
Thanks
You're welcome my Friend... I'm only 12 hours behind in this place and +- 15-17 always ahead of you in time ...BigSmile<<<
Love always will catch up to you.

Embrace the grey.

#494706 Feb 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I thought looking up to dudes on the internet was fun for you? Oh wait my bad, thats a need. Well do what ya gotta do. Just dont scrimp on the looking up by spending too much time on me. I'd hate to see you become your own man on an anonymous message board. Who knows what kind of domino effect that could have?
Should I throw you a bone and let you in on my actual vulnerabilities?

Nah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min RFD 3,783
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Charlie Sheen 262,044
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 550,610
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Catcher1 753,382
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 18 min pk pk 122
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 31 min Anonymous 120
Ebola - Six Reasons to Panic 31 min CorruptedMedia 33
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Catcher1 174,521

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE