Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#494416 Feb 25, 2013
Adam wrote:
@Happy Lesbo
You are faithless. You don´t believe in Jesus, you think the bible is a fairy tales.
You don´t believe in anything.
Happy Lesbo do you have an queer LESBAIN eye on AnnieJ? I bet this is the reason why you are here.
LOL

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#494417 Feb 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. thanks. I agree ..
<quoted text>
.. nah. The same applies to some Christians on this thread ..
.. anything else ??..
I didnt distinguish between the two nor would I..........

Why do you encourage the behavior?

Let me guess because she's on your team..........

Personally I like to play with myself..........Err.... Ummm......I mean by myself..........

Location hidden

#494418 Feb 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I never Catcher a bigot
You were close to catching one, but it was just a strawman.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#494419 Feb 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
That reason you grossly insecure about your philosophy secular humanism, and on a Christian billboard, because you scared to death the Christian God Jesus Christ, is the only way to get to the one true God.
I see myself as a missionary of sorts here to spread the Good News about reason. If we can plant but a mustard seed of reason in even one of you, it will have been worth it.c

We're not surprised that you hate us. It was predicted. And that's how we can know that we are doing the right thing.
trifecta1 wrote:
And you here trying to drag down the God of Christianity.
Your god doesn't need dragging down. It's not even a player.

It's your church. That's what needs to come down.
trifecta1 wrote:
If you was secure in secular humanism, you would not be on this billboard trying to drag down Christianity.
Does that mean that Serah, Brother Lee Love, and Dim are all insecure about Xtianity (Juicy's word)? I met them all on atheist threads.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#494420 Feb 25, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you have not any spiritual authorities to post or send any homosexual remarks to the christians,
just use more psych meds,and forget this topic,
this plaace for your hates types is not design for you,and your stinking sperms posts
Homosexuals nor sperms was mentioned in the post that you responded to.

Not sure...but I don't ever remember writing a post about sperms.
Sora

San Diego, CA

#494421 Feb 25, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Our work always continue Soya, just as it is intended. It was never begun for ourselves, and therefore will not end with us either, but for whatever purpose our calling in the Plan of God. That... involves too many to count.
I have likened each pocket to a jig-saw puzzle, in which each is a part - a piece of the whole - and as teamwork which requires different positions, when the time is right, come together as they were meant to fit. It is in deed encouraging to witness this happen!
For me personally, it has been a known value from 3 y.o. and from then... every step of the way in one given direction only, called forward. This never means standing on anyone to achieve necessarily goals, but careful and honest negation where called for.
I believe we are prepared and well tried and tested in order that 'all things' that we come up against which even many Christians can shy away like angels who fear to tread - due to the risks we have to take - in order to see results. Faithful to the end of every project, for which many tears were shed.
But our tears become utter joy when we see the fruits of our team labor relieving the suffering of so many. Even as a tree in new bud, called a Land still in the throws of it's new birth.
I am only too aware the 'real compassion not just flowery words and actions to go with those words'... and liken that to a physician, who, must perform ''without emotion' an operation without mistake which would be harm to the patient. That is a heavy responsibility when lives are in one's hands!
Be Blessed, and there is much to share.
You do not need to make apology... but thank you. I can only echo your last words by
' we do not rest until it is finished!'
Bonsoir Madame, thank you again and I am pleased that you understand what I am trying to convey, our lives should be lived to serve others I think. Like Gandhi for example, whom is one of my role models, nonviolence is the best way to operate in life I think.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#494422 Feb 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening Qu, I've noticed you've been away for a couple of days, how's everything?
I meant afternoon.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#494423 Feb 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening Qu, I've noticed you've been away for a couple of days, how's everything?
Doing good bruh... how r u?

:)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#494424 Feb 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Those stones were in place long before the romans ever built on top of the ruins.
The massive stones are the Roman ones, not the older ones (which aren't that much older)

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#494425 Feb 25, 2013

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#494426 Feb 25, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Doing good bruh... how r u?
:)
Doing good bruh, didn't mean to spend too much of my day off on the forums, but oh well........

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#494427 Feb 25, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
You must be an atheist humanist just like me.
Juicy - is that you all topless and tatted in your avatar there? Atheism agrees with you.

"You might have heard I run with a dangerous crowd
We ain't too pretty we ain't too proud
We might be laughing a bit too loud
Aw but that never hurt no one "

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#494428 Feb 25, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Seraphine,
It is so true that if one is prepared to go all the way within a Cause, that nothing ever was, or will be easy. If it were, it would not be in the fields where there is so much need.
I am well aware of Gandhi - a good example of putting aside the material for the spiritual relief - and humbling oneself as representation. I also believe Jesus intended his followers to do like-wise, but alas, too many Christian 'churches' and institutions drip with the gold of kings in their own glory.
Sufficient to say as we venture to follow him like-wise - and not be drawn into mass adulation - it is but a start to show how content one can be with less... and how happy and rich one can be in serving.
I certainly know too what time and patience means after 22 years of long struggle with the apartheid cause in South Africa. Change has begun, but it is a long road to the freedom they desired, and that is still in progress!. But any freedom in the right direction, is to be a blessing. NO Land was born overnight... and even Ghandi knew that.
Blessings again to you both. I see you do not write without mention of each other being 'my soul-mate'? If you have explained this more, then I am sorry I missed it, as I have much work to do, and do not always get in here. Maybe you will fill me in ?
Thank you again my Friend for sharing.
Bonsoir mon amie, like Sora I too am glad we understand one another. Jesus and Gandhi are similar but their disciples did not always adhere to the messages they taught. During his lifetime many of the peace marches that were organized turned violent and people were killed and Gandhi out of penance fasted. I also am well aware of the Apartheid in America non-white people still face similar challenges in America. Maney and wealth is no good unless it is used to benefit others and we have both and use them for the benefit of other people. In regards to your question Sora and I have known eachother for fourteen years and we have been married for eleven. We were best friends prior for two years and dated for one. I hope this answers your question if not we shall be more than happy to clarify. Seraphine is my real name, a name of which I am proud of and I am proud of my Creole heritage as well.

Location hidden

#494429 Feb 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
On I am using the word bigot very appropriately
YOUR WORDS
Hidings said:
"But you know what, I'd like it if you kept your religion to your houses, too. Keep it out of schools and out of government, please. You can write about it in obscure internet forums, like this one, if if pleases you.But I don't want singalongs near my tennis courts or people lying to me about "taking a census," stopping me when I'm peacefully walking so they can talk about their stupid deity. Yes, keep your religion to yourself"
What is wrong with singalongs by your tennis courts
Do you feel other people shouldn't have freedoms in public? They can't even be too close to your tennis courts? What if someone said that about gays. Oh yeah, you most certainly are a bigot
But now that I have you here though, if you found your husband engaging in oral sex with another man would you believe him if he told you he wasn't gay?
Hiding is not being a bigot with her words. She is expressing a preference. She is not suggesting that anyone's rights be taken away.

This speaks to bias, not even prejudice, and certainly not bigotry.

You are wrong, for whatever reason, but you'll never understand that, for whatever reason. Anybody taking you seriously here is trusting someone who's brain isn't working properly.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#494430 Feb 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
So if 95% of the school wants to have a Christmas play and 1% wants a Jewish Play and 1% wants a Buddhist play and 1% wants a secular play and 1% wants a devil-worshiping play and 1%..
Correct! All or none! Blame that POS document called the Constitution.

Don't like it then change it, send your kids to a private school or move to a country that is run by your religion.

Easy. It is called The USA.

"The Majority shall rule only so long as the rights of the minority are not infringed."

Without that last part we could murder Jews just like the Nazis and pat ourselvs on the back for our 'righteous democracy'.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#494432 Feb 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
And by what standard do they decide which scriptures to embrace and which to jettison? There can only be one answer to that: humanist standards. Apart from other religions, what else is there but rational ethics to guide them?
The best Christians are humanists, like Sora and Seraphine, who refuse to embrace Christian homophobia, for example. The ones that have retained too much of their bibles, such as the commandment to not suffer witches, are not good people.
The same thing has happened to their version of science. People that won't cherry pick what to believe about the history of the universe sound like cave men.
Bonjour mon ami,thank you. In regards to religion cherry picking is something we have seen many,many times Gandhi was a Hindu but he was an example of a spiritually enlightened individual. We are also pacifistic. Homophobia is a sin in itself, all discrimination is this world id big enough for all of us.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#494433 Feb 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...you can't please everyone...that is why it is best to leave matters of faith out of the school system as much as possible.
But isn't that really just catering to the 10% of parents that complain?

People are going to have themes dances and plays. Once in a while those themes, like around Christmas time, may be religious in nature.

Nobody is talking about teaching the faith. We are talking about themes, Sometimes things as minor as a Christmas song

If most people want to have a Christmas play why should they not be able to?
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
That should be done by parents and guardians before coming to school.
It is hard in this country with the diversity that we have not only in faith but in cultural differences. IMO we need to make our schools as inclusive as we can to the diversity.
Hard for me to compare a school dance and gym class to faith but I will say this...
The school system that I worked for tried their best to make sure that ALL children were included during the school day. We tried to honor their diversity and culture. We had times through out the year that we allowed all children to share that diversity and culture with others...that included those that are Christian...Jewish...Muslim... and our Native American families. We couldn't on a daily basis due to time constraints.
Gym class like other classes were on a curriculum schedule. We rotated through different sports so that each child had a chance to experience as much as possible. On free days...they got to pick what they wanted to do...even if no one else picked that sport.
What I found about school dances...the children didn't really care as much about a theme as the adults did...they just wanted to be there...most of them could have cared less.
Steve...I worked with a group of kids that were often ostracized from the group...I wiped more than one tear from the face of a child that was being left out. I remember on the last day of school when all the other kids were enjoying the parties and outside activities...
I had one child sitting in the room with me...yes he had misbehaved but in my opinion...his punishment was too severe...being left out...being made to feel different. He tried to be big and tough as if it didn't matter...
I ma not talking about daily activities. Like you said, time constraints wouldn't allow for it. And of course all children should feel included

You talk about parents caring more about themselves than children. But isn't that exactly the problem with the 1%?

Do you think a child would know the difference or care if the play he is on sings Silent Night?

Of course he doesn't. He just wants to be involved.

Do schools have to stop having secret santsa or giving out valentines?

Do you think the kids care what the history is when they get a gift or a valentine?

This is all about the parents, and in some cases over the kids

Should one or two paretns get to stop a play the other 98 parents are fine with and all 100% of the kids could care less?

And what if it isn't a Christmas play and then 2% of parents don't want whatever the new thing is? Should they have to cancel all plays?

You are saying keep religious themes out like of course every other theme but religious would be fine. yet people will always find something to complain about

98% of people and 100% of kids probably have no problem with a Christmas Play. So should the demands of a few parents take precedence? Or do they just let their first-graders have a good time as they get exposed to Christmas themes everywhere they go anyway?

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#494434 Feb 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. interesting. You call anyone who disagrees with you a degenerate ..
.. and, here I thought you reserved that loving term just for me ..
.. you just wanted to have sex with me, huh ??..
.. can't fool me ..
He said many not all. No shock that day in day out you call anyone that confesses Christ on many things you turn a blind eye to when a loving secularist post it.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#494435 Feb 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
In your opinion it holds no water...in mine it does.
My original post was not to defend anyone regardless of what you think. It was to compare the two phrases and determine why one is an indicator of someone being a bigot and a bully. Since I believe that the two phrases mean the same thing just from a different approach...if one is seen as bigotry and bullying then both must be seen that way.
All of this is just my opinion...never meant for it to be turned in to some big battle. What I wanted from the original poster that I responded to was...why did a statement indicate someone was a bigot and a bully and if he saw a correlation between the two statements.
I also indicated that both statements could be sincere and both statements could be a coverup cliche to hide one's bigotry and bullying.
Ok then. Imo part of it might be becasue even if a post isn't brought back up we can all read. Until the last week I had for othe most part quit posting here because those that are in Christ are and its best to leave the blind alone. Just that I see a huge double standard here but so be it. Hope everyone makes the most of this day. I'm out, take care.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#494436 Feb 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>

We had times through out the year that we allowed all children to share that diversity and culture with others...that included those that are Christian...Jewish...Muslim... and our Native American families. We couldn't on a daily basis due to time constraints.
Let me ask you this as well

How did you give time to all this diversity and yet avoid everybody who wasn't part of that diversity not feeling left out each time you did it?

You said you had to wipe tears of kids who felt ostracized.

So when you did things that were about Christianity, how did you stop everybody that wasn't Christian from feeling left out?

Then when you did things for Muslims how did you stop everybody who wasn't Muslim from feeling left out?

What were the kinds of things you did? And what was going on with the kids that weren't part of it or did they participate as well?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min Seentheotherside 45,862
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 21 min Joe Fortuna 693
The Future of Politics in America 33 min River Tam 294
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 51 min crucifiedguy 284,690
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 56 min Al Capone 3,396
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 56 min Aura Mytha 977,502
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Aura Mytha 88,487
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 665,576
More from around the web