.. you're saying G_O_D's belief system is wrong. Again ..<quoted text>Don't believe in Cobstantine, the popes and luther, I believe in the Bible because it is God's Holy Word and I believe that the epistles that Paul wrote is a legitimate part of God's Word, I have proof that you really do not believe in God / Christ at all.......
16 He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.
Jesus just said that you hate him if you reject and despise those that he sent, and Jesus is far more than good enough for me as he is the only one needed for our salvation, you are the one rejecting him because you reject those who testify of him.
7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
.. abstracted from WHEN JESUS BECAME GOD by Richard Rubenstein, here's a little history for you ..
1. In 324, Constantine the Great became the emperor of Rome.
2. Christians turned to the quest of how to define what beliefs identified a 'true' Christian.
3. Arius preached that Jesus, thought uniquely holy, is less than God.
4. Athanasius argued that Jesus is God himself in human form.
5. The debate over Jesus' degree of divinity escalated from heated arguments to violence and bloodshed.
6. Athanasius won the argument and Jesus became God.
.. and, no, I won't give you the page numbers. Buy the book ..