Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#494275 Feb 25, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanted the freedom to be hateful and abusive, also I'm too stupid to comprehend the Bible and wanted to be a prejudiced bigot.
Mission accomplished!!

LOL
Justice

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#494276 Feb 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
umm....the topic here is 'Why should Jesus love me', it is NOT a podium for homosexual activism!
lol. Good observation.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#494277 Feb 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Edit Annie
Meant to say you don't ask if someone is calling someone else a bigot just because they are against an ideology imo if you think its possible they are one of the ones using it as a cover
If you know it can be used as a cover than you would have no reason to ask why they are calling him a bigot IMO, it would be for that very reason, because he is using it as a cover
So asking those questions as to why they made that accusation to IANS seemed to be suggesting to me that while it can be used as a cover you didn't think he was
Just how I saw it, I could be wrong
You would be wrong...I made no judgment one way or the other.

I will admit...I sat here for about 5 minutes trying to figure out that first post...the only difference I could see between what I said and what you said was a question mark! LOL

Thanks for clearing that up...

Let me also state Steve...I am not part of a group here...I think for myself and do not follow some group. I can share an end goal with someone (in this case equality for those being discriminated against) but at the same time not share the path to get there.

I will also say...that after the first few days of the debate that is going on between the two sides...I quit reading it. It served no purpose for me. IMO...it only drives both sides further away from common ground.

Aaaah...think I will leave it at that...it only started out to be a post to discuss the difference of two phrases that IMO says the same thing.
Justice

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#494278 Feb 25, 2013
"Oh, how precious time is! Blessed are those who know how to make good use of it. Oh, if only all could understand how precious time is, undoubtedly everyone would do his best to spend it in a praiseworthy manner!"

Location hidden

#494279 Feb 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the stupidest thing i have ever heard so it doesn't surprise me I haven't figured out your way of thinking yet
Let me help you
LOVE has nothing to do with whether someone is gay or straight. There are people gay and straight that never truly love their partners
ATTRACTION decides gay or straight
And if you are a man and enjoy having gay sex because you are attracted to other men then you are gay. Same with women on women
End of story
Ask a single gay person if I am wrong or if they agree with you that it is not about attraction but whether you can fall in love
If anything it is more possible a straight woman may fall in love with a gay man and still be straight. She just might not be attacttion to him which is why she wouldn't be gay
ATTRACTION defines orientation
Messed up that ending example

A gay man might fall in love with a straight women but not be attracted to her

You can love someone without being attracted to them

What defines orientation is attraction

Location hidden

#494280 Feb 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today is our Anniversary....So I will check back later....
Keep God in your Life
:-)
Congrats Epi!!

God Bless and hope you have many more years together

(T) Peace

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#494281 Feb 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the dead link.
Dang extiatard.
Ooops..how'd that happen?

Hang on I'll try again:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ancientatom...

Extiatard! A new one, I like it :-)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#494282 Feb 25, 2013
simplyput wrote:
God did it ALL
Does that include creating sin, hell, rebellion, Satan and evil? Did your god create those, or merely with foreknowledge of the outcome create what created them?

Why do you trust such a god?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#494283 Feb 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
If he were real, and we had a chance to kill him, we would be justified in doing so. In fact, we would have a moral duty to do so, and to rescue all the souls in hell whose only offense was offending that black hole of narcissistic need by not groveling to it. Why should we respect that judgment?
I can't answer that. I don't believe in deities.

Location hidden

#494284 Feb 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Mission accomplished!!
LOL
What's that supposed to mean?
LOL
Just kidding, yep being a Humanist just didn't work out for me Skom... too embarrassing :-)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#494285 Feb 25, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Lawest100; I hate being there too :)
I am going to be troll scrolling again ~ if there is nothing worth reading, then there is no need for replying :)
Thank you for caring and ditto to Peace and Blessings; it is the only way to travel :)
Good morning Serah, that is what I do with the misfits here, I don't bother to get caught up in their useless tripe because they are not interesting in learning anything for Godly edification, but just to further their own Godless tripe for useless debate, like the Bible says, they profess themselves to be wise and have become fools instead, and they think that they can convey their "wisdom" upon us that our faith is in vain because they are blind to that very truth that we live by.

Location hidden

#494286 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
OSAS
Yet another assumption. Please do continue.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#494288 Feb 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> You do realize that nuclear testing was active from 1951 - 1992 don't you? That's 40 years of compounded concentrations of isotope and decayed material fusions and reactions ending only 10 years ago?
Bikini Atoll has been 'test' free for decades and is still a deadly place for humans.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#494289 Feb 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Great are You Lord, and most worthy of praise. You are a mighty fortress. I clap my hands and sing praises of joy before You, most awesome Lord on high. I know that You, God, reign over the nations and You, God, are seated on Your holy throne. And from that throne You may speak words of vengeance or words of protection, and it is done. May You be exalted. Please protect Your people and help us to be united for You as we live and minister to one another in this world. In Jesus' name, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#494290 Feb 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is Annie he is essentially equating being a Christian to be equal to being s sinner
And that's bigotry
That would be like me saying I don't hate black people. I just hate all the terrible things all black people do and what they represent
And that's bigotry
Yes, you're right in calling yourself a bigot here - you are tacitly writing that the same way Christianity unifies disparate people through its religious worldview and teachings, all black people are the same.

I'm just shocked, Skom, utterly shocked that you would write such filth. I know I should't be, you've been targeting homosexuals in the same manner.

I'm going to invoke the Catcher white sheet.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#494291 Feb 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nano is here?
Well, she was, but I think she runned off with some fella with real pointy boots on...an a mask...

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#494292 Feb 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably to keep kooks like us from ransacking the site. LOL
It's full of gold bars, diamonds and next year's fastest laptop.
mike

AOL

#494293 Feb 25, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
In broad terms they do. In terms of individual actions God allows all of us free will.
Thanks

"Broad" would be unacceptable.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#494294 Feb 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
umm....the topic here is 'Why should Jesus love me', it is NOT a podium for homosexual activism!
staying on point; Jesus/God can love us despite our blatant disregard for His sense of morality, because He satisfied His own demand for justice by taking our criminal sentence upon Himself:)
If you read my post, you'd know I was responding to someone who wrote something incorrect about homosexuality. It needed correcting.

I'm gladdened in my heart of hearts that you find spiritual comfort in your faith.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#494295 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
That's not how truth is confirmed. In fact, without material evidence, you can't distinguish such "truth" from error, dream, or delusion.
<quoted text>
That's what schizophrenics say about their "truth." It is confirmed by the voices in their heads.
Nobody cares what other people believe. We care about what other people know and can demonstrate. The Mormons did or do believe that as a black man, you are an abomination, and would no doubt also claim that that truth of that was confirmed by a spirit just like you did. What would you say to that? You dodged that question twice before already, back when you were explaining to us how your god revealed the "truth" that gays were an abomination.
Yes, truth IS confirmed to us by God through his spirit, you don't have the ability to understand that because the Blessing has not been applied to you at this point in your life, I didn't both to give time to your mindless questions before because like the post I am responding to, is barely coherent, I don't waste my time with foolishness, now run along and play elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 9 min Truth Doctor 4,779
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Tide with Beach 841,633
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 35 min sangili karuppan 1,469
Rajkot gay Topix 1 hr r r rajkot 102
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr nanoanomaly 3,093
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Pad trick Daniels 591,352
Beautiful Contemporary Instumental NEW AGE MUSI... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr MUQ2 271,466
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 100,205
More from around the web