Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#494250 Feb 25, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of stupid, it's rather disappointing that this thread has Dummed down so much lately.. It was one of two threads not overrun my moronical trolleys.. sigh..
I don't suppose I been a great help when it comes ta that either sis. Sometimes I jist cant help myself...Y'know?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#494251 Feb 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha...uhm...I really don't understand. But, thanks for answering Skom for me on that one - I couldn't!
Actually you could

You just won't stand behind your words

You claimed a guy could have oral sex with another guy in prison (which they do in cases for gratification) and it doesn't mean they are gay

Why are you being such a coward about answering whether you think the same is true in society and if so why or why not?

No wonder you guys go on about your degrees and titles and overcompensate so much. Despite it all you guys lack basic commons ense and the ability to stand even a little bit behind your own words. Most of you lie whether than explain or concede any point because your egos can't handle it

I have asked you a legitmate follow-up to your statement

So far all you can do is talk baby-talk and make jokes or make ecuses/

Are you so weak that you can't answer something to do with a statement you made? statement you made in fact to challenge something I said. NOW you are gonna run away?

I guess you were right about your name

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#494252 Feb 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you seriously expect a Christian to write, as I did, that God isn't real?
Your comment doesn't make any sense.
Neither is YOUR post, would you care to clarify?
mike

AOL

#494253 Feb 25, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Of all the stupid questions you've asked here, that one takes the cake.
You must be an atheist humanist just like me.
^5
Thanks

I stand alone, I carry my own stink.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#494254 Feb 25, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
That was true for the "Jews" during the Old Testament( Covenant) BUT we are now under a New Covenant with Much better promises. ALL because of Jesus. Are you a Jew living under the old covenant?
Perhaps you need to get the word out better about which laws are no longer in effect. Hundreds of millions of Christians are apparently confused. Here's one now, from Is Homosexuality A Sin :

"read leviticus...i do remember reading in genesis that GOD CREATED adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE "
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TBQ0DHC...

The first response was "How right you are."

These two Christians never got the word. Furthermore, none of the other posters corrected them.

"So what can we learn from the Law about God's view of homosexual conduct? In Leviticus, we read:

This fellow gives lip service to the idea of old law, but also says, "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination." (Lev 18:22) Can it be any clearer?"
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...

This gentleman repeats an argument that I have made, namely, that it is only Paul who says that OT law is abolished, but that Jesus commands you to obey OT law:

"Matthew 5:17-18
17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets; I have come not to abolish but to fulfill.
18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth pass away, not one letter, not one stroke of a letter, will pass from the law until all is accomplished."

The there's our own Lil Whiskas. Note that Old School Granny forgets to tell her that her Old Testament references are all outdated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Do you consider the Ten Commandments your god's law? Most Christians do, which is why they want them splattered all over America's courtrooms.

So, for those that prefer Paul's version over Jesus', but still like to wag the Ten Commandments at every defendant and juror in a courtroom, where does it say which Old Testament laws are still in force and which have been rescinded?

And isn't it a little reckless and irresponsible of your priests and pastors to keep using bibles with laws no longer in effect in them, but not to be clearly and emphatically teaching that those laws are no longer in effect? The Africans seem to think that they should not be suffering witches or gays.

The beauty of your religion is that it is never the church's fault, is it? It's always somebody else that isn't doing it right. So what blame the religion just because it publishes such garbage without adequate disclaimers?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#494255 Feb 25, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, but no thanks.
Pastor/pimp must be used in order to make my point.
You have a point? Well, I look forward to finding out what it might be.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#494256 Feb 25, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't you be getting ready for work?
Already there.

I have a great and easy job.

Why are you here all the time ?

Location hidden

#494257 Feb 25, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
I stand alone, I carry my own stink.
Yeah that spam stuff does smell really awful. You should definitely look into it..

Location hidden

#494258 Feb 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>

Skom, I know you don't understand this, but a man is not gay by engaging in sexual activities with another man. A man is gay by only being able to fall in love with men and not women.
That is the stupidest thing i have ever heard so it doesn't surprise me I haven't figured out your way of thinking yet

Let me help you

LOVE has nothing to do with whether someone is gay or straight. There are people gay and straight that never truly love their partners

ATTRACTION decides gay or straight

And if you are a man and enjoy having gay sex because you are attracted to other men then you are gay. Same with women on women

End of story

Ask a single gay person if I am wrong or if they agree with you that it is not about attraction but whether you can fall in love

If anything it is more possible a straight woman may fall in love with a gay man and still be straight. She just might not be attacttion to him which is why she wouldn't be gay

ATTRACTION defines orientation

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#494259 Feb 25, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think she even bothered to check, took me less than a minute to find this;
ttp://www.bibliotecapleyades.n et/ancientatomicwar/esp_ancien t_atomic_12.htm
Thanks for the dead link.

Dang extiatard.
mobile7

Kings Mountain, NC

#494260 Feb 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one babbling, you are the one who is strecthing this apparently useless conversation on and on, I am just simply responding to to which I am about to cut it off shortly because we are not really getting anywhere here.
Luke 4:4
And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word of God.
You see ALL of the Word of God is essential that we obey and take in all of God's Word which include the four gospels, the book of Acts, the epistles by Paul, Peter, James, Jude, John, Revelation and those parts of the OT that apply directly to our salvation today, this is how we grow in truth and grace and without such what you profess to believe is not growing you toward eternal life.
Romans 10:2-4
2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. 4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Best thing to do when dealing with the idiot who calls himself G _0 - D

That poster is the dumbest fool on this thread

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#494261 Feb 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you want them to keep it in their homes
Anywhere but their homes is an encroachment on you?
Get over yourself princess or stop lying
Trying to tell people they have to keep their religion in their house and you want to stop the spread of Christianity and you have the gall to say you aren't against limiting people's religious freedoms?
Would it be ok if I said I want gays restricting their gayness to their houses and I don't want them singing too close to my tennis courts?
Yeah I know its an ugly site...you should have held that mirror up to yourself a long time ago. And i mean ugly on the inside
Oh, there you go again! Claiming someone is a liar without cause. Is "liar" another word you don't understand? Is it something only non-Skom people can be?

No society that bans sexuality or religion would be worth living in. Yes, entirely, homosexuals should have every right to be gay wherever the hell they are - just like Christians have the right to practice their religion wherever they want.

I've already answered you, moron, when I wrote that I would never support any law that banned religions (except those that do harm).

Yet here you are, demonstrating your bigotry by once again lumping all homosexuals together and talking about "gayness," whatever that is. How is homosexuality like religion that you can so compare the two? I've already, in detail, demonstrated it is not, but...wow...yeah, IANS's nickname for you rings true.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#494262 Feb 25, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, this would be tragic, it is very good of this I assure you.
Bonsoir mon amie Seraphine, I have learned sometime ago to NEVER say NEVER to anything happening, perhaps someday I will get to sample this unusaul dish.

Blessings.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#494263 Feb 25, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Good Evening Justice :)
Thank you australia for the song Way back home.Sounds like Depeche mode.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#494264 Feb 25, 2013
Today is our Anniversary....So I will check back later....

Keep God in your Life

:-)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#494265 Feb 25, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Monsieur, merci beaucoup.
Bonsoir Monsieur Sora, hope you are having a Blessed day day IN the Lord.

Location hidden

#494266 Feb 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, there you go again! Claiming someone is a liar without cause. Is "liar" another word you don't understand? Is it something only non-Skom people can be?
No society that bans sexuality or religion would be worth living in. Yes, entirely, homosexuals should have every right to be gay wherever the hell they are - just like Christians have the right to practice their religion wherever they want.
I've already answered you, moron, when I wrote that I would never support any law that banned religions (except those that do harm).
Yet here you are, demonstrating your bigotry by once again lumping all homosexuals together and talking about "gayness," whatever that is. How is homosexuality like religion that you can so compare the two? I've already, in detail, demonstrated it is not, but...wow...yeah, IANS's nickname for you rings true.
WOW

How many times do I have to explain to you that I am simply taking the equivalent of your position on Christians and subtituting the word "gay" to make it easier for you to see your own bigotry

And you say I am dim? LOL

Lay off the booze princess and pay attention

I don't care what laws you claim you would vote for

You have said you want to stop the spread of Christianity, you don't want Christians singing too close to your tennis courts, and you want Christians to confine their faith to their homes....but also claim you aren't against religious freedom!!

So if you aren't a liar then you are as self-blind as they come and you are most certainly a bigot

Location hidden

#494267 Feb 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you need to get the word out better about which laws are no longer in effect. Hundreds of millions of Christians are apparently confused. Here's one now, from Is Homosexuality A Sin :
"read leviticus...i do remember reading in genesis that GOD CREATED adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE "
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TBQ0DHC...
The first response was "How right you are."
These two Christians never got the word. Furthermore, none of the other posters corrected them.
"So what can we learn from the Law about God's view of homosexual conduct? In Leviticus, we read:
This fellow gives lip service to the idea of old law, but also says, "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination." (Lev 18:22) Can it be any clearer?"
This gentleman repeats an argument that I have made, namely, that it is only Paul who says that OT law is abolished, but that Jesus commands you to obey OT law:
"Matthew 5:17-18
17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets; I have come not to abolish but to fulfill.
18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth pass away, not one letter, not one stroke of a letter, will pass from the law until all is accomplished."
The there's our own Lil Whiskas. Note that Old School Granny forgets to tell her that her Old Testament references are all outdated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Do you consider the Ten Commandments your god's law? Most Christians do, which is why they want them splattered all over America's courtrooms.
So, for those that prefer Paul's version over Jesus', but still like to wag the Ten Commandments at every defendant and juror in a courtroom, where does it say which Old Testament laws are still in force and which have been rescinded?
And isn't it a little reckless and irresponsible of your priests and pastors to keep using bibles with laws no longer in effect in them, but not to be clearly and emphatically teaching that those laws are no longer in effect? The Africans seem to think that they should not be suffering witches or gays.
The beauty of your religion is that it is never the church's fault, is it? It's always somebody else that isn't doing it right. So what blame the religion just because it publishes such garbage without adequate disclaimers?
Well, the Christians did find and build your country. They own it dude, just deal with it and go have a nap or something. Sheesh, Grace types three lines and you write a book, like anyone cares about your maniacal rantings. I do beg of you, if you are going to keep trolling could you make more of an effort to be at least a little bit funny? I find myself scrolling on by most of your posts of late. Cheers :-)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#494268 Feb 25, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
Don't mess with me or I'll projectile vomit more irrelevant bull$$hit at you!!!!
scaritual wrote:
She likes me. I'm stayin.
How romantic.

This will bring a tear to your ... well, it speaks for itself:

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#494269 Feb 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I must not have explained well. The principles of geology work like this: let's say you are writing on a newspaper. We know the ink is underneath because your handwriting will lie on top the ink. So the ink was first (earlier). If someone comes along later, and draws on top of your writing, we can tell that, too, b/c your writing will be obscured by their drawing. So we can figure out which came first.
That's how the relative dating goes. The impact crater erased details of a fault line. Then, at some later date, a new fault line ripped through the impact crater. Therefore we know the crater had to have been caused between the two fault events.
That's very good.
NOW if the "hole" was created before 12,000 years ago(that's the time of gamma radiation influx along with changing C14 in the earth atmosphere due to the Vela X supernova, then all your radiological readings will have to be readjusted if that area was affected by gamma and even possibly particles later, and dating is all but out of the question...as it could be pff by 10-40,000 years or more.
Good thing we can still use high pressure fracture of crystal to at least tell us that extreme high pressure created those stresses.

Oh, by the way...has anyone ever measured that quartz stress in subduction pressure? It sure would be a shame if that would make it's way into a "crater" through a fault and screw up the calculations of 2 grains of quartz thought to be the result of an impact explosion that had no tektite glass evidence on the site huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 32 min Quirky 27,020
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 985,753
Why are so many black people so FAT? (Jul '09) 5 hr juliakk 230
Black women hate White men? (Feb '11) 5 hr juliakk 67
make money online. free. easy to start. no cred... (Sep '15) 6 hr juliakk 9
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Anthony MN 685,932
Leftists libs DONT KNOW their own history 7 hr Wake Up 2
More from around the web