Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#494230 Feb 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron. You undermine yourself with every other post.
What possible reason could you have for not linking to the evidence for what you claim is my lie? None at all.
Do you know what year it is?

Whose house are you in?

Does somebody smell stinky?

Its ok...I will take you to the washroom Mr Ians...yes yes..I know, you have told all of us at the rest-home you were a doctor..a very important doctor. We believe you too

Now "doctor" you know we have given you those links half a dozen times. Remember we talked about your memory issues? Of course you don't? Silly me

Please Mr Ians, close your robe when their are visitors, we have talked about that

Ok, let me just help you back into your bed.

You have a good night "doctor"

:)

Location hidden

#494231 Feb 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve...I was only addressing the statement...not anyone personally.
The poster said the statement was an indication of being a bigot and a bully. The statement in itself along with the Christian version "sin/sinner" is not in either case an indicator.
I indicated that in both cases that both could be used as a cover-up for hatred and bigotry.
Annie. you did say it could be used both ways

Respectfully you were indicating IANS was not one of the people doing so

Annie said

"IMO what IANS said is no different than "hate the sin...not the sinner".
Both statement refers to hating an action or idea not people.
If one statement is seen as being a bigot and a bully then both must be seen that way.
Why do you see him as a bigot and a bully because he hates an ideology?"

You don;t ask "Why do you see him as a bigot and a bully because he hates an ideology"

JMO
Justice

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#494232 Feb 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Why do you see him as a bigot and a bully because he hates an ideology?
Maybe it was the wrong choice of words. But I am just trying to help him out of the dark spiritual path he is going down.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#494233 Feb 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> You do realize that nuclear testing was active from 1951 - 1992 don't you? That's 40 years of compounded concentrations of isotope and decayed material fusions and reactions ending only 10 years ago?
Yes. You asked about Hiroshima, so I answered that, and went into more detail, thinking it would interest you.

Location hidden

#494234 Feb 25, 2013
Edit Annie

Meant to say you don't ask if someone is calling someone else a bigot just because they are against an ideology imo if you think its possible they are one of the ones using it as a cover

If you know it can be used as a cover than you would have no reason to ask why they are calling him a bigot IMO, it would be for that very reason, because he is using it as a cover

So asking those questions as to why they made that accusation to IANS seemed to be suggesting to me that while it can be used as a cover you didn't think he was

Just how I saw it, I could be wrong
mike

AOL

#494235 Feb 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh......but his Word does confirms it's truth to his faithful through his spirit, but of course you would have no reference point to understand that unless you have had the born experience IN his name, and as for those who have claimed to believe but still failed in Christ.........the failure is in US and not in GOD.
Thanks

This one is tricky?

If I, nor anyone else can understand what a born-again christian is saying, without having the born-again experience, why waste time sharing with those who have not had the experience?

Why don't all born-again christians interpret the bible the same?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#494236 Feb 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to babble then. You are just being like the hypocrites out on the streets putting on a show for no one but yourself.
I believe in the Gospel of Jesus. That is why I am not a Christian.
I'm not the one babbling, you are the one who is strecthing this apparently useless conversation on and on, I am just simply responding to to which I am about to cut it off shortly because we are not really getting anywhere here.

Luke 4:4
And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word of God.

You see ALL of the Word of God is essential that we obey and take in all of God's Word which include the four gospels, the book of Acts, the epistles by Paul, Peter, James, Jude, John, Revelation and those parts of the OT that apply directly to our salvation today, this is how we grow in truth and grace and without such what you profess to believe is not growing you toward eternal life.

Romans 10:2-4
2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. 4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Some stable somewhere

#494237 Feb 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm shocked
I was wondering why all the baby-talk and pretending I am your dad and asking to borrow the car and things that made no sense
Now it makes a little more sense
You must have a very satisfying life if you gotta drink by yourself in the morning on Topix huh?
Maybe those singalongs by your tennis courts weren't such a bad idea after all?
Not too bright, huh?

I live in Japan. The Earth has these things called "time zones." Seriously. Time is actually different from one place to another. I'm not joking - look it up.

So your morning is my night. I drink at night, it's enjoyable. Not every night and almost never in the morning. I write almost never because there's one day where we drink in the morning in Japan. So out of the year, that's one day, in the morning. And I'm never too happy about it. Mornings are for coffee, my favorite drug. It brings a smile to my face just thinking about coffee.

Also...other people got the "father" joke. They laughed. Perhaps you should look up the word "joke"?
Doctor REALITY

United States

#494238 Feb 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong sir, on the contrary I do know that I won't end up in hell and the reason that I know that is because it is called FAITH (please feel free to try it sometime) FAITH that I believe on and IN ALL of God's Word and his promises...IF I ENDURE TO THE END....
And what IF you don't,Lawset? Will you lift up your eyes in hell,like the rich man,and feel that you were SCREWED OVER?? And who will you believe...SCREWED YOU OVER,since you CALLED yourself having...FAITH in the Lord Jesus Christ?? Will you be angry at yourself because you weren't able to.....KEEP YOURSELF SAVED...by 'ENDURING' TO THE END?? Or will you be angry at the Lord Jesus Christ,and WHY?? When will you REALIZE,Lawest,that REAL SALVATION is like a dog and it's tail: They are two seperate parts,but they are still as ONE??? Stop chasing your 'tail',Lawest. When the Lord Jesus Christ SAVES,He SAVES once and for all eternity. Unless you have never been saved to begin with:
mike

AOL

#494239 Feb 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, THE GOD gave his believers THE truth, I pray that you would one day be so Blessed before exiting this life.
Peace.
You'll need to give me some good drugs in order to accomplish that.

Some stable somewhere

#494240 Feb 25, 2013
Passion of the Masochrist wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you and your wife estranged over some similar altercation and maybe looking for some sort of internal solace that, someplace somewhere, there is someone, a woman, that wouldn't have reacted ...OH!...I didn't even think of this...
Did she want "THE BEEF MEISTER" to move in?
hahaha...uhm...I really don't understand. But, thanks for answering Skom for me on that one - I couldn't!

Location hidden

#494241 Feb 25, 2013
Edit 2 Annie

Thi smay be the disconnect

You also said

""IMO what IANS said is no different than "hate the sin...not the sinner".
Both statement refers to hating an action or idea not people.
If one statement is seen as being a bigot and a bully then both must be seen that way."

Why must both be seen as bigotry and a bully if one could be sincere and the other using it as a cover?

I may not be following what you

If one truly does just hate the sin not the sinner, there is nothing wrong with that...UNLESS they think everybody that is black is a sinner or everybody that is a Christian is something bad just by being a Christian..and so forth

He is labeling all Christians under the heading 'church' and then attributing everything bad that anybody has ever done to the title 'church' and then broad-brushing all Christians with responsibility for it IMO

But can you explain what you mean by

"If one statement is seen as being a bigot and a bully then both must be seen that way."

This is where I think I am not understanding

Thanks
Doctor REALITY

United States

#494242 Feb 25, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
This one is tricky?
If I, nor anyone else can understand what a born-again christian is saying, without having the born-again experience, why waste time sharing with those who have not had the experience?
Why don't all born-again christians interpret the bible the same?
Justice

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#494243 Feb 25, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't all born-again christians interpret the bible the same?
In broad terms they do. In terms of individual actions God allows all of us free will.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#494244 Feb 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Some cultures don't see sex and sexual contact between same sex people to be sex. They just see it as entertainment. The WHO found that out when they interviewed about sex practices and tried to spread info about STDs -'cause the WHO researchers were all confused. Words like "gay" and "homosexual" have no meaning in such places, because such people use words like "play" to describe what basically all the men do.
<quoted text>
Totally - well said.
It's worth noting that you seem to have chosen different friends over your church friends, though. So the adult you actively chooses friends who share similar ways of understanding the world. That would kind of be the opposite of peer pressure :)
But I'm sure this new Tide's social circle has its own kinds of pressure.
umm....the topic here is 'Why should Jesus love me', it is NOT a podium for homosexual activism!

staying on point; Jesus/God can love us despite our blatant disregard for His sense of morality, because He satisfied His own demand for justice by taking our criminal sentence upon Himself:)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#494245 Feb 25, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, well written Skom. I don't think I want to be a Humanist Atheist anymore.. If I became that dumb and hateful I could not bear it.. Do you think the sky would forgive me?
<3
God is inside.....He "sees" all

((*_-))

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#494246 Feb 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
AS I said, you can believe in magic books and zombies all you want. I simply believe in the teachings of Jesus. I need nothing else. I guess I just have more faith in Jesus than you do.
"you have more faith in Jesus than I do"?.........sorry D but you do not have more faith in Jesus than anyone else here when you cannot believe on all of his Word in totality, that simply is not possible, and btw, where did zombies and magic books worked their way into this glorious conversation we are having?

Location hidden

#494247 Feb 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too bright, huh?
I live in Japan.
I don't pay close enough attention to you to notice
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I drink at night, it's enjoyable. Not every night and almost never in the morning.
So you drink by yourself at night on Topix not in the morning. You showed me
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I write almost never because there's one day where we drink in the morning in Japan. So out of the year, that's one day, in the morning. And I'm never too happy about itMornings are for coffee, my favorite drug. It brings a smile to my face just thinking about coffee.
Not looking for your life story

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Also...other people got the "father" joke. They laughed. Perhaps you should look up the word "joke"?
I knew it was a joke. Just the constant baby talk and pretending i am your dad and talking about finger painting, etc, etc. You have some really weird themed jokes

I didn't say it wasn't a joke. I just pointed it it wasn't funny

What I thought was hilarious was thinking I am jealous of your intellect and not really opposed to your bigotry
mike

AOL

#494248 Feb 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Just trying to help you make your case.
Thanks, but no thanks.

Pastor/pimp must be used in order to make my point.

Some stable somewhere

#494249 Feb 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You don't even know it but you are agreeing with me
I don't know anybody, anywhere that could walk in and see their husband engaging in oral sex with another man that would believe he isn't gay
Hiding claims guys can go around blowing other guys and it is just a sexual identity issue, it doesn't mean they are gay
Do you agree "new" poster?
Prisons...sports teams. A gay friend of mine told me "give a straight man a six pack and you can convert him." Lots of straight men admit to engaging in sexual activity with other men. You never read the Kinsey studies?

Here's WebMD:

http://www.webmd.com/sex/news/20060918/many-s...

"Nearly one in 10 men who say they're straight have sex only with other men, a New York City survey finds.

And 70% of those straight-identified men having sex with men are married.

In fact, 10% of all married men in this survey report same-sex behavior during the past year."

Here's one from a report on Psychology Today:

"Psychology Today has a fascinating article up on why straight guys have sex with other men. I've said it repeatedly on the site, but if it weren't for straight guys I wouldn't have had as much sex when I was younger. I'd say a good 50% of my experiences have been with straight guys. Most of my closest friends have been straight guys and I'd say I had sex with 99.9% of them."

http://www.bilerico.com/2011/10/why_do_straig...

Skom, I know you don't understand this, but a man is not gay by engaging in sexual activities with another man. A man is gay by only being able to fall in love with men and not women. There's a lot more to it than that, but that's the basics.

If you're a man, and you have sex with another man b/c you're unable to access women (in prison), or drunk, experimental, whatever, and never do it again but only desire women and fall in love with women...you're not gay, Skom.

I honestly can't believe you can't work this stuff out yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min ImPeach 26,996
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,891
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Aura Mytha 985,719
solar eclipse a sign of the growing foolishness... 29 min Corvus 2
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr ChromiuMan 6,453
Anyone know nicole horne that works at family d... 2 hr My Comment 5
News Can Americans trust the daily news? (Feb '15) 2 hr Television Engineer 5
More from around the web