Doctor REALITY

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

This is Doctor REALITY. When the Lord Jesus Christ said 'TODAY is the day of salvation!,for you are not promised tomorrow!',He wasn't bluffin',and He wasn't playing.....He was....for REAL: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Illuminatrix wrote:
I believe only in myself!
Well done. What to do now?
Illuminatrix wrote:
Religion is evil, when you want to insult me, now you can do it direct, without hiding behind a religion.
Even better. The cloak of a religion is nonexistent anyway.

Isn't it funny when the goddites hide behind the gods?

And you're thinking; "I see you, you silly goddite"
Illuminatrix wrote:
I don't care if you like me or not, I have no soul or feelings because I have reverted back to being an Atheist.
Eh, a little bit vague and off the mark, but, that's my opinion, and it means little, or more accurately, is only as powerful as the value you attach to it, please continue.
Illuminatrix wrote:
I'm going to go and make a golden statue of myself, out of thin air, so I can stare at it now..
Shades of theism remain, you gotta stop that.
Illuminatrix wrote:
See ya, have fun hating, I can't wait to come back and enjoy your peaceful and loving posts.
There goes Juicy Incognito.

She likes me.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
From the begining of the bronze age to the steam age, the same means were available to humans. The medieval cathedrals had not much more to work with than the pyramid builders.
And not one of them were/are built of megalithic blocks of such size and precision cutting and placement as were the originals, nor were they transported over such distances as they were in that size. To this day, we do not possess the capability to transport blocks of that weight and size...we can lift them, but transport is still out of the question. And that is the "simple" part.
Cathedrals are shabbily built as compared with such precision fitting.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Illuminatrix wrote:
Lying for jusus is still lying you know?
You lie on Jesus, Humanist writer.

He erected because what you say.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>OOPS! "position"
Been there.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Everyday living in Bible times.
Mens Dress:
Most men wore a loincloth around their waists and a shirt or robe under their outer cloths.Their outer clothing included a colored garment,covered by an outer cloak or mantle.Men wrapped this around themselves for warmth and slept in it at night.They took if off for work and sometimes carried things in it.They also wore turbans or headpieces as protectin against the sun.
Doctor REALITY

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Again,this is Doctor REALITY of the United States. I pray that you will accept the Lord Jesus Christ while He can still be found. Will you accept the Saviour of mankind,and Creator of the universe...RIGHT NOW?? He LOVES you,asnd He's waiting to hear from you in prayer,RIGHT NOW. Good night: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
I no hate you writer.
But I no understand you neither.
Are you on my list?
I not have lisp like you writer.

You stop thinking about my nether zone.
Doctor REALITY

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =80wvO48UvKs
PREACH,brother!!!!! PREACH the Word,brother!!!!

“Pepsi is better than coke”

Since: Mar 11

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you KNOW that it won't be REAL?? Hve you died before to KNOW this?
Yes, no function in your body it will decay, BUT! you have a 'Spirit, where will YOUR Spirit go, little lady?
But what is REAL!,My Spirit will go back to the one that GAVE it to me ,GOD, and Spirits of ALL the Christians that BELIEVE in Jesus Christ.
Our bodies are just a clothing over our 'SPIRIT. Flesh and blood and it won't enter Heaven.
Because all believers subjectively know their religions are correct. And if any other religion is correct, yours is not. Also, my subjective reality includes no deities - and it is the only version of reality that explains all the others.

In my opinion, the evidence from the social sciences demonstrates that religions are entirely the products of humans, no divine agencies required. Additionally, the actions of religious institutions and people demonstrate a morality no different than any other peoples - more evidence that none of you are in contact with a perfectly moral being. If you were, your actions would be different.

Last, how do you KNOW that any other deity isn't real? How do you know you're not worshiping a false idol of, say, Vishnu?

My only reason for writing the last two sentences above is to reflect your logic back at you.

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. it's fascinating that nobody addressed any of my questions ..
1. How do we decide what is good?
2. Are some beliefs true, just because someone believes them, and everybody else's beliefs, therefore, false ??
3. If opinions conflict, how does society decide what is good? Through cold calculated logic, scientific evidence and compassion or some church's dogma?
.. guess nothing there is interesting enough to debate. What's left to talk about other than sex ??..
They're long and difficult questions.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>In your very experienced realm in this are, I assume
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
She was over on the atheism threads for quite awhile, I think on the same one with Dave Nelson.
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

huk wek fu fue wrote:
<quoted text>
right mama Lill
they call JURTA in old far east language
in the middle is hole to release smoke,fumes, and allow frish air to enter this place
skins of animals protected by cool moisture doesn't allow to flow hot or cold air from outside,
when Huk Wek Fu Fue depart tonight to local galactic space craft port,
ONLY YOU ARE GOING TO BE ONE AND MOST INTELIGENT GENIUS WOMEN AROUND THIS POOR WAR ZONE-WAR AMONG ATHEISTS,their homosexuals soldiers against old poor christians man and women depending from dr Shrink help,your help,skombolis help.and CS?
So God bless you my little sweety fat lill whispers
Okay already lol lol fat lil whispers lol only at 100lbs fat lol lol.You think I need to go on a diet lol.

“You cant break me. <3”

Since: Feb 13

McArthur Oh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

I attend church everytime the doors are open, I strongly believe in it. I can tell you several reasons why Jesus should love you. Most importantly why he does love you. He died for your sins before you were ever born. While dying on the cross, He considered each and everyone of us.He will return saving his children, And I sin everyday.I disobey god that wonder thing is all we have to do is pray and ask for forgiveness. When we ask for forgiveness He wipes clean our slate, as if it never happened. He answers prayers, and he protects us. Most importantly he LOVES us.

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it curious how those who have rejected Christ the most are his biggest complainers and critics?
Would you seriously expect a Christian to write, as I did, that God isn't real?

Your comment doesn't make any sense.

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>And your posting is what? Nice? Necessary? Needed?
(in response to: Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's time to face the truth, IANS. Skombolis is impotent with regards to logic. He's incapable of backing up his claims - marking him as dishonest. He neither keeps his word, nor is capable of presenting evidence for his claims.
He's a lobster.)

No, it isn't nice. But it is necessary. Skom attacked everyone who tried to nicely explain the situation - so why play nice anymore?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Illuminatrix wrote:
I have an announcement to make!
Well, most of you know I'm an Astrophysicist, now I have even more qualifications.
I just completed all my simulation training and am a qualified Neurologist, I have a super black belt in Kung Fu, I can build a Pyramid by myself, I can fly and I have all of Indiana Jones' and Lara Croft's knowledge!
I've also been ordained as a topix Emperor so you're sacked Catcher!
You can't DO that without my express permission...and you have yet had audience.
Protocol ya know...

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>PREACH,brother!!!!! PREACH the Word,brother!!!!
Dork!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I not have lisp like you writer.
You stop thinking about my nether zone.
I watching Oscars.

So far, no Oscar for Catcher.

I should pray maybe for Oscar?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 475,361 - 475,380 of596,593
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

496 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Real Advocate Fake Devil 217,106
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min ocxz 109,726
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min truth 512,247
Gay Snapchat Names 7 min abe2013 1,354
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 19 min Civan 366
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Double Fine 680,570
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 25 min Emilyhills 134
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr zack 264
•••
•••
•••