|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>But again..........so long as I accept Jesus it doesn't matter if I decline Allah and Mohammed.
Unless your religion is wrong and Islam or Judaism or Hindu or Shinto, ad infinitum is right or that there is no deitiy(s) at all.

In all honesty, you do not "know" that you won't end up in Hell any nore than any one else does.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in Christ. I believe in Jesus.
You can believe whatever you want, I don't want to convert you, I want your beliefs based on the truth. Sadly, most people reuse the truth, they just want something that makes them feel good. I find that very sad.
I know you don't like/believe Paul either... but these words are very true!
Love always...
Take Care my Friend.

The Way of Love
1 Corinthians 13

13 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned,[a] but have not love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;[b] 6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. 7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. 11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

13 So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
I think it's time to face the truth, IANS. Skombolis is impotent with regards to logic. He's incapable of backing up his claims - marking him as dishonest. He neither keeps his word, nor is capable of presenting evidence for his claims. He's a lobster.
It has been painful for me, but I have finally come to the realization that Dim is a moron. And I mean that in the most respectful sense of the word.

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>... before you can help anyone spread the Gospel, you have to believe IN the gospel...
Feel free to babble then. You are just being like the hypocrites out on the streets putting on a show for no one but yourself.

I believe in the Gospel of Jesus. That is why I am not a Christian.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
Written to Hiding about Dim:
<quoted text>
Karl's here. Look out, Christians. It just got kicked up a notch.
Have you been following this thread, or are you just psychic? You've just summarized my last two months of posting.
Amazing what a few words can do... and how too many can distract from the point, Ja?

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Well as I've said before, what Paul and the other Apostles have preached after the Lord's ascension back up into heaven is an extension of his Holy Word (God's) and not of themselves, but as with every other subject discussed on this thread, no one is really going to change anyone's else's mind on these things unless God himself intervenes and opens some blinded eyes here, and so at this point I'm ready to move on from this discussion. Have a good evening.
AS I said, you can believe in magic books and zombies all you want. I simply believe in the teachings of Jesus. I need nothing else. I guess I just have more faith in Jesus than you do.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Don't be truly hateful sis...it will make you sick in ways that can't always be fixed.
I'm finding this sad too...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

But though he had done so many miracles before them yet they believed not on him.John 12:37

That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled which he spake Lord who hath believed our report.and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed.John 12:38

Therefore they could not believe,because that Esias said again.John 12:39

He hath blinded their eyes and hardened their heart;that they should not see with their eyes,nor understand with their heart and be converted and I should heal them.John 12:40

Theses things said Esaias,When he saw his glory and spake of him. John 12:41

Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him;but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him,lest they should be put out of the synagogue.John 12:42

For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.John 12:43

Some people believe;others don't

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it! You are an evil chistian! Hypocrite! Liar! Pretender!
Stick your julius stick where the sun don't shine!!!
Away from me, your goodness will make me melt.. down with rage!!!!
You're not quite there yet. You've got to separate the people from the effect the religion can have on people.

There is a difference.

Hold on. http://tinyurl.com/bejnxz6 See?

Now, it's relatively easy to say: "That's not me, I'd never do that to children!".

I get that.

So, if I say something about "Christians", or Christianity, and that doesn't apply to you, then I'm not talking about you. However, as long as that condition evidenced in that picture exists, and the other ills seen within religions exist and remain, then I'll continue to do just as I do.

So, if I say "Islam and its treatment of women is barbaric and has to stop, wtf is it with Muslims?"

If you are a Muslim, and don't conduct yourself that way, then my comment had nothing to do with you. Did it?

It's the same with Christianity, or any religion or philosophy, creed, political party or "world view".

If what I point out doesn't apply to you, then I'm obviously not speaking about you. It's pretty simple.

It's those differences and nuances that separate the "Institution", from the individual. My comments are directed at the "Institution", and at times an individual within the "Institution". But never at all individuals within an "Institution".

"The Church", qualifies as "Institution", btw.

You can say anything you like about atheists etc.. Whatever you say doesn't apply to me, but it may apply to others, and that's fine.

You see, I'm atheist, and there's nothing you can say to me, or that people may currently think of me that hasn't been said or thought already. hahaaa

I wouldn't remove your right to do that, and you won't stop me from exercising my right to do the same.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless your religion is wrong and Islam or Judaism or Hindu or Shinto, ad infinitum is right or that there is no deitiy(s) at all.
In all honesty, you do not "know" that you won't end up in Hell any nore than any one else does.
I am Christian; with my ties and blood going right back to my roots in Ishmael's Sands. My ties are stronger than blood. It is called Spirit.

There have always been, divisions, even in blood, and history has proven it does not have to be a Religion that cannot live together, but even blood families! And, like family, even they, Islam or Jew, and Christian, are divided in themselves. Yet all three have the same Root in the One God.

In many ways, Religion, does not divide us. It is we, the different, who divide ourselves from each other. We fail to take each other's hand, in Brotherly Love.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

huk wek fu fue wrote:
<quoted text>
are you dracula child and jelous that you didn't born on Royal Society of World and Universe Rulers?
so?it is just as is
you are born DNA from mud full of insects and maggots,and you are never going to be DNA of Top Flying White Eagles controling mud of this world Society,included you Bo Do Do pipka
Yes, yes, yes, the white eagles.

HAH?

Don't forget the purple flazathams.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Are you up for a truly tasteless joke that I predict you will be retelling?
What do you call a woman with one leg shorter than the other?
Ilene.
And if she's Asian?
Irene.
Lord, please forgive me for that there. And be with the pygmies down in New Guinea.
Glory, gloory GLOoory!

PRAISE PANGU!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
I anointed myself Pastor of the Thread.
That's everybody, not just a group.
Sort of like what the Pope is to the RCC.
I will bring warmth and togetherness to this heretofore divided neighborhood.
Your list of members belies your statement LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I should not even be addressing you lest you say something wise and kind to me but that is the nature of bullies, weak to their very core.
Especially Humanists like me, now sod off silly occa!
I've got broad shoulders and don't make the most of my weaknesses..... LOL, call me what you will :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
A person can benefit from fortune telling without suspending skepticism at all, or they may wish to temporarily entertain the possibility of "magic" to enjoy the effect. Religious faith requires complete suppression of doubt.
I can see how a person could use Scripture and intuition to guide another person "spiritually" to some end, but using something like the Bible in a place where belief in it is taken very seriously, goes beyond the typical realm of entertainment/therapy/guidance of an Oracle.
In your very experienced realm in this are, I assume

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/6j_YpZQi-I4
Thought you might appreciate this song , I know I sure did, and you might have heard it before, I hadn't until last night at a family gettogether. Enjoy
thank you...... will sit back and relax with it tonight :)

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Your joke leave bad taste in mouth, writer.
I laughed, I fell over, I fell over laughing.

A man went off to serve his country. He was gone for over a year and upon his return he found his wife to be pregnant.

He asked: "How did this happen!?" She replied; "I had sex with a ghost, I was tricked!"

Unfortunately, the marriage went to divorce.

The Judge asked the man what the grounds for his request were based upon.

The man replied; "I went to serve my country in the war. When I came back my wife was pregnant and she claims she was tricked by a ghost into having sex".

The Judge, shocked, turned to the woman and said; "Is this true, are you telling the court that you had sex with a ghost?"

The woman could only reply; "yes".

The Judge, shocked, then stood and addressed the courtroom; "Is there anyone here in this courtroom that has EVER had sex with a GHOST?".

An old hillbilly in overalls stood up and said; "Uh, yessir, yer Honor sir, I have".

The Judge, shocked, looked at the man and said, this time in a loud voice: "Do you mean to stand there and tell me and everyone in this courtroom that you have had SEX WITH A GHOST!?"

To which the hillbilly replied:

"AWWW, heck no, that's just plum crazy.... I thought ye said a goat"

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It has been painful for me, but I have finally come to the realization that Dim is a moron. And I mean that in the most respectful sense of the word.
<wipes tear>

“Which "god"?”

Since: Dec 12

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you kindly sis...the .org ..you know what I mean...
You are most welcome :-)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Your list of members belies your statement LOL
What?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 475,301 - 475,320 of596,630
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

528 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 min Sheilaa 109,821
I'm want to have sex with my mom (Jun '11) 3 min Jarred 135
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 8 min w wmanuk 36,120
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Rosa_Winkel 680,995
avandia 2014 8 min celia 84
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min truth 512,399
Goat Simulator Free Download Pc Game 21 min adfasdfa 5
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 24 min Divine Ascetic 89,638
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr relish45 290
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr number four 217,305
•••
•••
•••